PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Else have problems with Al Qaeda Keyboards on Insurgent Laptops?

4moreyears
01-26-2007, 03:59 PM
Will she follow her husbands legacy by getting her dick sucked buy an ugly fat pig in the oval office?

FORD
01-26-2007, 04:07 PM
God, the things you neocons dream about ..... :rolleyes:

4moreyears
01-26-2007, 04:09 PM
Come on ford...have a sencse of humor.

Steve Savicki
01-26-2007, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by FORD
God, the things you neocons dream about ..... :rolleyes:
Time to focus on health care for all.:)

Fuct Jup
01-26-2007, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki

yea - if you like waiting for your Dr. like standing in line at the DMV....

LoungeMachine
01-26-2007, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
Will she follow her husbands legacy by getting her dick sucked buy an ugly fat pig in the oval office?

This must be the high level of debate coming from The Right in here that WarNOT and Brie are always bragging about.

Your obsession with Bill Clinton's cock has never ceased to amaze me.

Freud would have loved you as a client.

:rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
01-26-2007, 04:39 PM

sencse?

buy?

HUKED ON FONIKS WURKS

bueno bob
01-26-2007, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
sencse?

buy?

HUKED ON FONIKS WURKS

NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND and all...

:)

LoungeMachine
01-26-2007, 06:03 PM
No shit.

And I'm sure it's pure coincidence that the Neo Cons in here are all prone to "typos"

:gulp:

4moreyears
01-26-2007, 07:11 PM
No shit.

And I'm sure it's pure coincidence that the Neo Cons in here are all prone to "typos"

Moron...I use a laptop sometimes and am not used to it. None the less...hopefully Hillary will follow in Bills foot steps.

LoungeMachine
01-26-2007, 07:15 PM
Moron...I use a laptop sometimes and am not used to it. None the less...hopefully Hillary will follow in Bills foot steps.

So your LAPTOP can't tell the difference between BUY AND BY

Nice try, Gump.

LoungeMachine
01-26-2007, 07:19 PM

So let me get this straight.

You're claiming you posted BUY and SENCSE because you're not used to the keyboard on a laptop?

Is that what you're saying?

Much like your HERO, Chimpy.....

You CANNOT admit you were wrong.

It was those damn insurgent laptops :D

sadaist
01-26-2007, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki

All already have health care. Have you been to a hospital lately? They will see anyone, anytime, for anything. The emergency rooms are terrific. Have a real emergency, and you will probably only wait 3-4 hours to see a doctor...behind 20 people with coughs & colds.

LoungeMachine
01-26-2007, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by sadaist
All already have health care. Have you been to a hospital lately? They will see anyone, anytime, for anything. The emergency rooms are terrific. Have a real emergency, and you will probably only wait 3-4 hours to see a doctor...behind 20 people with coughs & colds.

Followed by a bill for $5,000.00

sadaist
01-26-2007, 07:28 PM
Followed by a bill for $5,000.00

There is a form the administration desk uses for undocumented patients. While waiting with my mom at a hospital a few months back, I heard the nursing station use that term dozens of times. Fill in that form and you don't get a bill. Not just to harp on the "undocumented" portion of patients, but that $5K bill you are talking about rarely gets paid by "documented" patients. Somewhat difficult to reposses medical care.

Steve Savicki
01-26-2007, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Fuct Jup
yea - if you like waiting for your Dr. like standing in line at the DMV....
At least there's no discrimination between the rich and the poor there.

LoungeMachine
01-26-2007, 09:12 PM

Somewhat difficult to reposses medical care.

But they can ruin your credit, which is usually the case from what I've read.

Number one reason for bankruptcy in the US?

Unpaid medical bills.

hideyoursheep
01-26-2007, 09:28 PM

I'll take the Clinton Twins for 8 years over 1 more day with George WatthefuckamIdoing Bush.

hideyoursheep
01-26-2007, 09:31 PM
sencse?

buy?

HUKED ON FONIKS WURKS

:D Fucking OWNAGE.

FORD
01-26-2007, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by hideyoursheep
I'll take the Clinton Twins for 8 years over 1 more day with George WatthefuckamIdoing Bush.

I'd give Bill another chance to fix the economic mess Chimpy put us in, if it were possible, but I wouldn't trust either one to fix the fucked up predatory foreign policy. The DLC is kinda like the Snickers bar of politics.... it's packed with PNAC, which really satisfies the AIPAC/Likud war machine.

sadaist
01-26-2007, 09:57 PM
But they can ruin your credit, which is usually the case from what I've read.

Number one reason for bankruptcy in the US?

Unpaid medical bills.

Not sure if it's the number 1 reason, but probably top 5 for sure. I know a guy who filed bk due to medical bills.

LoungeMachine
01-26-2007, 11:29 PM
Not sure if it's the number 1 reason, but probably top 5 for sure. I know a guy who filed bk due to medical bills.

Medical Bills Leading Cause of Bankruptcy, Harvard Study Finds

February 3, 2005
Illness and medical bills caused half of the 1,458,000 personal bankruptcies in 2001, according to a study published by the journal Health Affairs.

The study estimates that medical bankruptcies affect about 2 million Americans annually -- counting debtors and their dependents, including about 700,000 children.

Surprisingly, most of those bankrupted by illness had health insurance. More than three-quarters were insured at the start of the bankrupting illness. However, 38 percent had lost coverage at least temporarily by the time they filed for bankruptcy.

Most of the medical bankruptcy filers were middle class; 56 percent owned a home and the same number had attended college. In many cases, illness forced breadwinners to take time off from work -- losing income and job-based health insurance precisely when families needed it most.

Families in bankruptcy suffered many privations -- 30 percent had a utility cut off and 61 percent went without needed medical care.

The research, carried out jointly by researchers at Harvard Law School and Harvard Medical School, is the first in-depth study of medical causes of bankruptcy. With the cooperation of bankruptcy judges in five Federal districts (in California, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Tennessee and Texas) they administered questionnaires to bankruptcy filers and reviewed their court records.

Dr. David Himmelstein, the lead author of the study and an Associate Professor of Medicine at Harvard commented: "Unless you're Bill Gates you're just one serious illness away from bankruptcy. Most of the medically bankrupt were average Americans who happened to get sick."

Today's health insurance policies -- with high deductibles, co-pays, and many exclusions -- offer little protection during a serious illness. Uncovered medical bills averaged $13,460 for those with private insurance at the start of their illness. People with cancer had average medical debts of $35,878.

"The paradox is that the costliest health system in the world performs so poorly. We waste one-third of every health care dollar on insurance bureaucracy and profits while two million people go bankrupt annually and we leave 45 million uninsured" said Dr. Quentin Young, national coordinator of Physicians for a National Health Program.

"With national health insurance ('Medicare for All'), we could provide comprehensive, lifelong coverage to all Americans for the same amount we are spending now and end the cruelty of ruining families financially when they get sick."

LoungeMachine
01-26-2007, 11:30 PM

"The paradox is that the costliest health system in the world performs so poorly. We waste one-third of every health care dollar on insurance bureaucracy and profits while two million people go bankrupt annually and we leave 45 million uninsured" said Dr. Quentin Young, national coordinator of Physicians for a National Health Program.

*sigh*

4moreyears
01-27-2007, 08:55 AM
:D Fucking OWNAGE.

Fucking Dorkage

fe_lung
01-27-2007, 11:27 AM
None the less...hopefully Hillary will follow in Bills foot steps.

By bringing us 8 years of peace and prosperity? Oh the horror!

LoungeMachine
01-27-2007, 11:42 AM
4morequeers will be forced to change his username, lest he be known for wanting 4moreyears of Clinton/Obama :)

4moreyears
01-27-2007, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by fe_lung
By bringing us 8 years of peace and prosperity? Oh the horror!

You show your lack of intelligence by mentioning prosperity because for the most part the president has little to do with the direction of the economy and as far a peace goes most of the planning for 9-11 happened while Clinton was president. So if your vision of peace is to close your eyes as radical middle east individuals plan on killing Americans or country is in more trouble than it is today.

hideyoursheep
01-27-2007, 06:47 PM
Fucking Dorkage

*translation*

Wahhhhhh!:cry2:

4moreyears
01-27-2007, 06:48 PM
4morequeers will be forced to change his username, lest he be known for wanting 4moreyears of Clinton/Obama :)

Lounge...I actually voted for Obama for Senate here in Illinois. I think he is extremely intelligent. I do not support many of his views but his opponent was not a compelling choice.

fe_lung
01-27-2007, 06:58 PM
You show your lack of intelligence by mentioning prosperity because for the most part the president has little to do with the direction of the economy and as far a peace goes most of the planning for 9-11 happened while Clinton was president. So if your vision of peace is to close your eyes as radical middle east individuals plan on killing Americans or country is in more trouble than it is today.

And the seeds of Al Queda were sown during the Regan years. Just because it was planned during the Clinton years doesn't make it his fault. Clinton worked harder to catch and kill Bin Laden during his time than Bush has during his. Bush also attempted to leave a comprehensive anti-terrorism program in place when he left office, but the Bush people ignored it.

Also, if the President has nothing to do with the economy then why do republican get so orgasmic over the economic boom during the Reagan years? You can't have it both ways,

LoungeMachine
01-27-2007, 07:02 PM

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I don't know where to even begin with this horseshit :confused:

9/11 was Clintons fault.

But the 8 years of prosperity wasn't

9/11 wasn't Bush's fault.

But his wartime tax cuts and ballooning deficits are all his.

Boggles the mind you're not on FAUX

4moreyears
01-28-2007, 02:52 AM
*translation*

Wahhhhhh!:cry2:

Wrong translation...It means you are a dork.

BigBadBrian
01-28-2007, 08:45 AM

9/11 was Clintons fault.

Correct.

The economic upturn of the '90's actually began 22 months before Clinton took office. Clinton or his policies had little to nothing to do with it.

hideyoursheep
01-28-2007, 02:43 PM
Wrong translation...It means you are a dork.

And you BELIVE in Bush?
Who'se the dork? Bitch,please!
Maybe english isn't your primary language,which is why you choose to listen to the shitspeak of the likes of the comedian and tilthead Hannity rather than form your own opinion based on that loser's job performance for the last 36 years.A real patriot wouldn't want membership to the Dubyah Dicksucking Country Club-the fee is too goddam costly to this country.What's your fascination with the Clinton's?Pissed because he was a successful Democrat?
This thread you started PROVES who the real "dork"is!:asshole:

LoungeMachine
01-28-2007, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Correct.

The economic upturn of the '90's actually began 22 months before Clinton took office. Clinton or his policies had little to nothing to do with it.

LMMFAO :rolleyes:

Yes, poppy began 8 years of prosperity and surpluses halfway through his term, and they magially took effect the 8 years Clinton was in office....

Only to expire once his demon seed was installed by the Supreme Court.

jesus, brie. :rolleyes:

4moreyears
01-29-2007, 08:45 AM
And you BELIVE in Bush?
Who'se the dork? Bitch,please!
Maybe english isn't your primary language,which is why you choose to listen to the shitspeak of the likes of the comedian and tilthead Hannity rather than form your own opinion based on that loser's job performance for the last 36 years.A real patriot wouldn't want membership to the Dubyah Dicksucking Country Club-the fee is too goddam costly to this country.What's your fascination with the Clinton's?Pissed because he was a successful Democrat?
This thread you started PROVES who the real "dork"is!:asshole:

Hey Idiot...you have been here for two weeks, this is our first discussion and already know enough about me you can deliver the standard liberal line of me learning everything from Hannity. Did you cut and paste that from a previous thread by Lounge or learn that in the Ford school of Liberal University? Learn to think for yourself.

scamper
01-29-2007, 09:50 AM

9/11 was Clintons fault.

9/11 wasn't Bush's fault.

But his wartime tax cuts and ballooning deficits are all his.

Boggles the mind you're not on FAUX

The Clinton years were good for awhile but then the dot.con bubble burst and the market dumped. People lost jobs and lots and lots of money. None of this was Bills doing (the good or the bad) it just happens. The one thing I believe Bill did that really screwed the countrys economy was to sign legislation that gave the credit card companies the power to rape people who can't control their spending habits. Why are we bitching about the country being in debt when the average household credit card debt is around 8000. Thats whats going to screw our economy.

hideyoursheep
01-29-2007, 10:06 AM
the problem you have with me is I do think for myself.Being HERE for two weeks is irrelevant.Now,do you care to explain why you blindly take a party line over FACTS?You think Dubya's ideas are all money?Raping social security,Hiring one of the best military minds of this country to be Sec. of State(Powell)and putting a former Sears hatchet man in charge of our military(Dumsfeld)?Not funding"no child left behind"?Leaving Bin-Laden alone in favor of invading Iraq?You know why Saddam was not cooperating with weapons inspectors?Because he didn't want the world or his enemies to know how weak he really was.He was bluffing,and we knew it.Colin Powell stated that "he was no longer a threat to his neighbors",and they used his credibility to bring a case to the UN to go to war 1 year later.Powell tried to talk sense to these fuckheads,(BushCo)but they don't like to listen,do they?Why do you think he quit?
I don't agree w/ everything LM says,but the man does think for himself and, unlike yourself,can see through the bullshit rather than eat it up like you.
Now that rummy's gone,should they come up with a legitamate strategy for Iraq,or if Iran gets involved in a way that overwhelms our current militarys capability's,I'm arguing with the family about rather or not to go back.Not because I belive in Bush,but b/c our guys need help.My bro-in-law is leaving in Feb.and hopefully since I talked him out of a combat MOS he'll be OK.But who knows?
What are you willing to sacrifice for your beloved country?Or are you talking shit because you dont have to do shit?Think,McFly think!

hideyoursheep
01-29-2007, 10:16 AM
And I'm not a liberal.

I think for myself.
Like Chris Rock says:on crime,I'm conservative.
On Prostitution,I'm liberal!

4moreyears
01-30-2007, 12:46 PM
the problem you have with me is I do think for myself.Being HERE for two weeks is irrelevant.Now,do you care to explain why you blindly take a party line over FACTS?You think Dubya's ideas are all money?Raping social security,Hiring one of the best military minds of this country to be Sec. of State(Powell)and putting a former Sears hatchet man in charge of our military(Dumsfeld)?Not funding"no child left behind"?Leaving Bin-Laden alone in favor of invading Iraq?You know why Saddam was not cooperating with weapons inspectors?Because he didn't want the world or his enemies to know how weak he really was.He was bluffing,and we knew it.Colin Powell stated that "he was no longer a threat to his neighbors",and they used his credibility to bring a case to the UN to go to war 1 year later.Powell tried to talk sense to these fuckheads,(BushCo)but they don't like to listen,do they?Why do you think he quit?
I don't agree w/ everything LM says,but the man does think for himself and, unlike yourself,can see through the bullshit rather than eat it up like you.
Now that rummy's gone,should they come up with a legitamate strategy for Iraq,or if Iran gets involved in a way that overwhelms our current militarys capability's,I'm arguing with the family about rather or not to go back.Not because I belive in Bush,but b/c our guys need help.My bro-in-law is leaving in Feb.and hopefully since I talked him out of a combat MOS he'll be OK.But who knows?
What are you willing to sacrifice for your beloved country?Or are you talking shit because you dont have to do shit?Think,McFly think!

Hey Fuckstick I voted for Barak Obama. So how can that be carring the party line. Being here for two weeks is not a big deal. It is labeling people who you don't know that makes you look like a dumb ass. Bush has been disappointing at times but I am not a fan of the Clinton's, Al Gore, or John Kerry. I still say Bush was a better alternative than either one.

BigBadBrian
01-30-2007, 02:08 PM
the problem you have with me is I do think for myself.Being HERE for two weeks is irrelevant.

Evidently, so are spaces after sentences.

:cool:

BigBadBrian
01-30-2007, 02:10 PM
LMMFAO :rolleyes:

Yes, poppy began 8 years of prosperity and surpluses halfway through his term, and they magially took effect the 8 years Clinton was in office....

Only to expire once his demon seed was installed by the Supreme Court.

jesus, brie. :rolleyes:

I don't blame you, Lounge.

Your just a mindless victim of the Main Stream Media (MSM).

Don't sweat it. Most liberals are in the same situation as you.

hideyoursheep
01-30-2007, 02:45 PM
Hey Fuckstick I voted for Barak Obama. So how can that be carring the party line. Being here for two weeks is not a big deal. It is labeling people who you don't know that makes you look like a dumb ass. Bush has been disappointing at times but I am not a fan of the Clinton's, Al Gore, or John Kerry. I still say Bush was a better alternative than either one.

Starting dumbass posts makes you look like a dumbass.

Bush a better alternative to either one?
Dumbass.
Colts by 14.

hideyoursheep
01-30-2007, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Evidently, so are spaces after sentences.

:cool:

Is this easier for you to read? :rolleyes:

hideyoursheep
01-30-2007, 02:53 PM
those punctuations are a motherfucker,huh?

Sorry my keyboard doesn't have picture buttons for you.

4moreyears
01-31-2007, 07:00 AM
Starting dumbass posts makes you look like a dumbass.

Bush a better alternative to either one?
Dumbass.
Colts by 14.
YOu are fucking stupid. I find it amazing people sheep like you are even able to vote.

ODShowtime
01-31-2007, 08:02 AM
YOu are fucking stupid. I find it amazing people sheep like you are even able to vote.

I hate to jump into a back and forth argument, but I've been here longer than two weeks, and I've read many of your posts.

You ARE a hannity sucking, louse-infested, neocon shit-for-brains fascism enabler. The fucked up turn this country has taken is partly YOUR FAULT.

Now shut the fuck up!

hideyoursheep
01-31-2007, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
I hate to jump into a back and forth argument, but I've been here longer than two weeks, and I've read many of your posts.

You ARE a hannity sucking, louse-infested, neocon shit-for-brains fascism enabler. The fucked up turn this country has taken is partly YOUR FAULT. Now shut the fuck up!

Thank you.:baaa:

hideyoursheep
01-31-2007, 08:08 AM

Hey,dumfuck! Which one of us voted for the same retard TWICE!?

:argh:

hideyoursheep
01-31-2007, 08:09 AM
.......Colts by 21.

hideyoursheep
01-31-2007, 10:16 AM
YOu are fucking stupid........

Ever bother to READ an entire post before before you start flaming,Mr.Peabody? Or does it cut into your recompression time with Limbozo the Clown?
The 2-word bumper sticker catch phrase approach to politics has destroyed your attention span,Billy Bob.

hideyoursheep
01-31-2007, 10:20 AM
oH ShIt . tErrisTs DoNe Got hoLD of mY LaptOP!&

BWAHAHAHAHHA!

4moreyears
01-31-2007, 11:46 AM
Hey,dumfuck! Which one of us voted for the same retard TWICE!?

:argh:

I never voted for Bill Clinton.

hideyoursheep
01-31-2007, 01:08 PM
I never voted for Bill Clinton.

So you're a 4 -time L-O-S-E-R. :eek:

4moreyears
01-31-2007, 05:00 PM
So you're a 4 -time L-O-S-E-R. :eek:

Like I said I did NOT vote for Clinton. So I was a winner there.

hideyoursheep
01-31-2007, 05:58 PM
Give me a president who gets some head,rather than a president who cant get his head out of his own ass anytime.

Do you remember what the repubs were saying about the missile strikes in Afghanistan while those ignorant fucks were obsessing over the humjob?

4moreyears
01-31-2007, 06:36 PM
Give me a president who gets some head,rather than a president who cant get his head out of his own ass anytime.

Do you remember what the repubs were saying about the missile strikes in Afghanistan while those ignorant fucks were obsessing over the humjob?

Are you a backseat driver too???

hideyoursheep
01-31-2007, 06:54 PM
Are you a backseat driver too???

Question answers, or Quanswers, will not be accepted.
try again......