PDA

View Full Version : Michael Moore Outsourcing Jobs Despite Criticism

BigBadBrian
04-24-2004, 12:02 PM
Michael Moore Outsourcing Jobs Despite Criticism
By Jimmy Moore
Talon News
April 23, 2004

Liberal Hollywood film producer Michael Moore, who has been an outspoken critic of President George W. Bush and his policies since he was first elected in 2000, is in hot water over outsourcing his web site design and servers to non-American companies.

Moore, who has championed the cause of keeping American jobs within the borders of the United States during the recent debate over outsourcing, has himself granted a company named PLANK the job of developing and designing the look and operation of Moore's web site.

Despite his vehement objections to outsourcing American jobs, Moore still hired the Montreal-based company to create his web site.

In addition, the web host server for Moore's web site is also Canadian-owned by Webcore Labs, whose home office is located in Calgary, Alberta.

Appearing at this year's Cannes Film Festival with his film Farenheit 9/11, which alleges that the Bush administration orchestrated the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 with Usama bin Laden, Moore is expected to continue bashing Bush and his policies on outsourcing, among others.

Moore did not respond to messages regarding this story.

BigBadBrian
04-24-2004, 12:04 PM
http://www.coxandforkum.com/archives/BowlingforFallujah-X.gif

BITEYOASS
04-24-2004, 11:06 PM
FUCK DAT FAT FAGGOT FUCK FACE FROM FLINT!!!!!

Now that's a toungue twister! :D

Wayne L.
04-25-2004, 09:36 AM
Michael Moore is the BIGGEST hypocrite in Hollywood along with Barbra Streisand which is why if you're a sane person, ignore these publicity pimps!!!

BigBadBrian
04-25-2004, 01:28 PM
Yep. :gulp:

lucky wilbury
04-25-2004, 01:41 PM
i wonder who would win in a donught eating contest: moore or oprah.

Lincoln
04-25-2004, 07:29 PM
Moore

Viking
04-25-2004, 09:49 PM
He's a shit stain in the underwear of society. The greatest contribution he could make to America would be to get entangled in the undercarriage of a runaway Greyhound bus. I predict that one day, he's going to try one of his obnoxious, belligerent, bullying ambushes on someone that's having a very bad day - and Moore's going to need his microphone extracted from his rectal cavity by a team of surgeons.

lucky wilbury
04-25-2004, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Viking
He's a shit stain in the underwear of society. The greatest contribution he could make to America would be to get entangled in the undercarriage of a runaway Greyhound bus. I predict that one day, he's going to try one of his obnoxious, belligerent, bullying ambushes on someone that's having a very bad day - and Moore's going to need his microphone extracted from his rectal cavity by a team of surgeons.

that would finally be the first thing moore is involved in that would be worth watching!

Viking
04-26-2004, 08:10 PM
I'd buy that for a dollar! :killer: