PDA

View Full Version : lion attacking after being shot

vh rides again
01-29-2007, 12:50 AM
hey check this out , i wish the lion would have at least wounded one of these fuckers.
they got damn lucky.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/video/41/lion_attack.html

binnie
01-29-2007, 03:18 AM
I share your sentiments, I've never really understand why people thinking shooting an animal makes you a tough-guy.

Doesn't impress me at all.

Dan
01-29-2007, 03:48 AM
Bunch of Fucking Losers.

DLRdelight!
01-29-2007, 04:02 AM
now wrestling an animal is a tough guy

vh rides again
01-29-2007, 01:08 PM
i dont have a problem with hunting as long as you are going to eat the animal.
i cant justify shooting an animal like a lion just for the pleasure or a trophy.
i think people in this world who talk down the african people for hunting some species to extinction have a lot of balls bitching about it when they fly wealthy white people in to africa to do the same damn thing for a boatload of cash.
that hunt prolly cost at least 50 grand.
but a starving ass mogoomba tribesman kills one and the government hunts his ass down and kills him with ak47s.
dispicable.

Diamondjimi
01-29-2007, 02:57 PM
Fuckin pussy assed cocksuckers. Killing a lion at a game reserve (see hydro lines). Just pathetic. Too bad the lion missed. Would've been nice to see it tear the motherfuckers head off before they finished it off....

Cocksuckers !:mad:

jhale667
01-29-2007, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by diamondjimi
Fuckin pussy assed cocksuckers. Killing a lion at a game reserve (see hydro lines). Just pathetic. Too bad the lion missed. Would've been nice to see it tear the motherfuckers head off before they finished it off....

Cocksuckers !:mad:

My thoughts exactly. I would've LOVED to see that lion rip them all new assholes.

Needle-dick motherfuckers. :mad:

Ozzy Fudd
01-30-2007, 09:18 AM
i did not watch it, but looking at the replies here i would agree in killing something so majestic as a lion or any animal for fun.is just wrong. call me really really fucked up but... i could shoot a crack head first (they should know better) before i would ever shoot a animal.and the crack heads around here know that. and will not fuck around my neck o the woods.

Anonymous
01-30-2007, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by vh rides again
i dont have a problem with hunting as long as you are going to eat the animal.
i cant justify shooting an animal like a lion just for the pleasure or a trophy.
i think people in this world who talk down the african people for hunting some species to extinction have a lot of balls bitching about it when they fly wealthy white people in to africa to do the same damn thing for a boatload of cash.
that hunt prolly cost at least 50 grand.
but a starving ass mogoomba tribesman kills one and the government hunts his ass down and kills him with ak47s.
dispicable.

I'm just quoting this post so noone misses it.

Cheers! :bottle:

Anonymous
01-30-2007, 10:21 AM
What disgusts me most of all is that the guy is screaming like a little bitch - he probably shat his pants, too - and then they start with the handshakes and male bonding shit like they did an excellent job.

Well, if they HAD done an excellent job, they'd have killed the lion withh the first shot. No, I'm not condoning it, I'm just saying if that was the job they had set out to do, then doing it in an excelent manner would've been killing the lion with one shot.

Since they didn't, the cat strikes back, and the faggot starts screaming for mommy. Then, after REPEATED attempts, they finally do it. If I had done such a lousy job, I wouldn't be congratulating myself or the others. I'd be mighty pissed.

Which is further proof that these "people" have no real backbone and are little more than worms who should be shot on sight.

Fuck them. I hope they catch some rare disease and die painfully of it.

Cheers! :bottle:

Terry
01-30-2007, 08:21 PM
And the sad part is if the lion HAD killed one of them (which would have been sweet), all the other hunting party members would have held a press conference denouncing how savage lions are...

I wouldn't piss on those four fuckers with rifles if they were on fire....well, unless one of them made me at gunpoint.