PDA

View Full Version : Here's some "before" pictures of Tehran Iran

FORD
01-31-2007, 01:54 AM
Take a look while you can, because if the Likud Zionfascists get away with their lies this time, it won't look like this ever again. (http://www.lucasgray.com/video/peacetrain.swf)

This is the actual Iran. not the BCE myth. Take in the reality of what, and WHO is about to be destroyed by fascism, if we do not stop this :(

Nitro Express
01-31-2007, 02:25 AM
Some of those persian women are hot. Maybe we are invading because we are horny.

sadaist
01-31-2007, 02:46 AM
You could have made the same video with Germany or Japan prior to WWII as well as Vietnam & Korea in their respective eras. The problem is that the common citizen always gets caught up in the governments agenda.

FORD
01-31-2007, 03:52 AM
No, because Hitler was an actual threat. So was Hirohito. As far as Korea and Vietnam go, we had no business being there either.

Iran is no threat to the United States whatosever, and the best way to ensure that they never become one, is to let the people come to the 21st century on their terms. It looks to me like they're doing a damn good job of it on their own.

But the first BCE or Likud bomb that drops on them, it's back to the 12th century, and you'll NEVER see anything resembling a democracy in that part of the world.

Seshmeister
01-31-2007, 05:02 AM
Most Iranians don't even go to mosques.

They just have a few shitty leaders but leave them alone and they'll work it out.

I never realised it snowed there...

hideyoursheep
01-31-2007, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
They just have a few shitty leaders but leave them alone and they'll work it out.

You talking about tUS or Iran? :cool:

knuckleboner
01-31-2007, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by FORD

what lies? odds are pretty strong the iranians ARE going after nuclear weapon technology.

though, i DO agree with your following sentiment that, regardless, they're not enough of a threat to us to invade them.

but then again, i really don't think we will. sure, it might be the ideal situation for some of the war planners. but the U.S. currently has neither the military capability nor, more importantly, the political will for a war of regime change with iran.

limited strikes on a specific building? yeah, definitely possible. but no chance of a wide-spread attack.

hideyoursheep
01-31-2007, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by knuckleboner
what lies? odds are pretty strong the iranians ARE going after nuclear weapon technology.
though, i DO agree with your following sentiment that, regardless, they're not enough of a threat to us to invade them.
but then again, i really don't think we will. sure, it might be the ideal situation for some of the war planners. but the U.S. currently has neither the military capability nor, more importantly, the political will for a war of regime change with iran.
limited strikes on a specific building? yeah, definitely possible. but no chance of a wide-spread attack.

Regime change won't be on the menu for Iran-Research facilities and military target air strikes could happen at our discretion. That Air Force and Navy we have can be pretty deadly,too.

LoungeMachine
01-31-2007, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by knuckleboner
what lies? \.

The "evidence" Iran left payroll records for insurgents behind in offices, and telltale serial numbers found on IED's

Boggles the mind how blatant Team Cheney is.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
01-31-2007, 10:39 AM

But the first BCE or Likud bomb that drops on them, it's back to the 12th century, and you'll NEVER see anything resembling a democracy in that part of the world.

Well, fair's fair.

I haven't seen anything resembling a democracy in THIS part of the world for five and a half years!!!

hideyoursheep
01-31-2007, 10:43 AM
Lot numbers found on artillery shells made in russia that Iraq/Iran both have that prove.................absolutely nothing.
This one won't be repeated too many times before someone catches it,I promise.

hideyoursheep
01-31-2007, 10:46 AM
....it's back to the 12th century, and you'll NEVER see anything resembling a democracy in that part of the world.

This just in! The Anbar Province already adopted "Islamic Law".

Too late.

VanHalener
01-31-2007, 10:49 AM
Beautiful pictures of Iran. Too bad I'll never be able to safely stroll through the back country with cameras and friends in my life time.

FORD
01-31-2007, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister

I never realised it snowed there...

I didn't give it a lot of thought myself, but there's a lot of mountains in Iran, and Tehran is in the middle of one of the mountain ranges. Kind of like the "Denver" of Central Asia I guess.

FORD
01-31-2007, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
Well, fair's fair.

I haven't seen anything resembling a democracy in THIS part of the world for five and a half years!!!

I thought I saw some last November, but so far they haven't used much of it. :(

Nitro Express
01-31-2007, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by hideyoursheep
You talking about tUS or Iran? :cool:

LOL!

Guitar Shark
01-31-2007, 04:01 PM
Beautiful country. I'm going to see if I can convince my wife to change our vacation plans to include a stop in Tehran.

Nitro Express
01-31-2007, 04:01 PM
They better send all the cute persian women to my house for safety!

4moreyears
01-31-2007, 05:08 PM
No, because Hitler was an actual threat. So was Hirohito. As far as Korea and Vietnam go, we had no business being there either.

Iran is no threat to the United States whatosever, and the best way to ensure that they never become one, is to let the people come to the 21st century on their terms. It looks to me like they're doing a damn good job of it on their own.

Yes you are alright Ford, let them make nukes. You are as dumb as Sean Penn saying we should just try to understand them and have them understand us.

hideyoursheep
01-31-2007, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
Yes you are alright Ford, let them make nukes. You are as dumb as Sean Penn saying we should just try to understand them and have them understand us.

Do you even "understand" what's going on-or are you cherry-picking just to crowbar in Sean Penn's name? :confused:

FORD
01-31-2007, 06:48 PM
Do you even "understand" what's going on-or are you cherry-picking just to crowbar in Sean Penn's name? :confused:

He's just believing the lies FAUX News tells him as usual.

Reality is that there's no chance of the Iranians building nuclear weapons for at least 10 years, and they have every right to do so, given the neighboring countries, most of whom are armed because of the Bush Criminal Empire.

The question is whether anyone will have the fucking brains to talk to these people and establish reasonable international relations with them.

The Iranian people held fucking candlelight vigils in their country in September 2001 after this country was attacked. For the most part, they LOVE America. Or at least the idea of what America is supposed to be, but definitely hasn't been since December 12, 2000.

It was Chimpy who made that relationship go downhill by first naming Iran in a fictional "Axis of Evil", then invading their next door neighbors.

Keef
01-31-2007, 06:49 PM

Don't mind those twits. Thankfully, they are a dead number in this country, and certainly internationally speaking.

Let them slobber and drool all over. They are exactly where they need to be:)

Problem we have in front of us is getting this criminal administration the fuck out of here. It's a waste of time and effort to try and teach the willfully ignorant anything.

ODShowtime
01-31-2007, 08:07 PM

If you had any sense you'd know that knowing your enemy is the first step to defeating your enemy.

If you paid attention, you'd realize that bombing your enemy to the stone age doesn't necessarily defeat them.

LoungeMachine
01-31-2007, 08:29 PM

The problem with your "logic" is this:

You guys haven't even taken care of Afghanistan yet, and the Taliban are back.

Iraq is a fucking mess.

Why not try and win just ONE of the wars you've already started, and THEN we'll see about letting you start another one.

Okay, tough guy?

hideyoursheep
01-31-2007, 08:40 PM
Glad you made it back from "Lilith Fair",LM. How was it?

LoungeMachine
01-31-2007, 08:45 PM
Much like your family reunion, without all of the girl-on-girl action.

I brought you a T-Shirt.

:gulp:

hideyoursheep
01-31-2007, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Much like your family reunion, without all of the girl-on-girl action.

I brought you a T-Shirt.

:gulp:

Thanks.:D

Nitro Express
01-31-2007, 10:09 PM
Iran has the youngest, educated population in the world. Most are pro western people and want to modernize the country.

They are ruled by a minority of Islamic thugs.

The problem with going to war with Iran is we piss the good people there off. Nobody wants a war with Iran except a few elitists who have ties with the Zionist govt. in Israel and the International Banking Community with highly influencial Jewish ties.

In other worlds, the powerful Zionists want to use the US military to do their dirty work and make money in the process. You are talking crazy people who will destroy a whole country just to destroy what they want destroyed.

Israel is not our friend.