PDA

View Full Version : Anti-war protesters spit NEAR wounded veteran, who spits BACK

BigBadBrian
02-01-2007, 07:47 AM
WASHINGTON, Jan. 27 — Tens of thousands of protesters converged on the National Mall on Saturday to oppose President Bush’s plan for a troop increase in Iraq in what organizers hoped would be one of the largest shows of antiwar sentiment in the nation’s capital since the war began.

The event drew demonstrators from across the country, and many said that in addition to taking their discontent to the streets they planned to press members of Congress to oppose the war.

“When we voted it was a directive to bring our troops home now,” said the Rev. Graylan S. Hagler of Plymouth Congregational United Church of Christ in Washington, referring to the November elections when Democrats won control of Congress.

Demonstrators listened to speeches from a roster of politicians and entertainment figures including the Rev. Jesse Jackson; Representative Dennis J. Kucinich, Democrat of Ohio and a candidate for the presidency in 2008; and Representative Maxine Waters, Democrat of California. The actors Jane Fonda, Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins also addressed the crowd.

“We need to be talking not just about defunding the war but also about funding the vets,” Ms. Sarandon said, adding that more than 50,000 had sought treatment through the Department of Veterans Affairs while benefits for them continue to be cut.

With Mr. Bush facing low approval ratings and Congress continuing to debate the terms of a nonbinding resolution opposing the troop increase, elderly people in wheelchairs, housewives pushing strollers, seasoned dissenters in tie-dye and veterans in uniform turned out to protest.

“I grew up during the Vietnam War, but I never protested it and never had my lottery number called to go fight,” said David Quinly, a 54-year-old carpenter from Prairie Village, Kan., who arrived here Friday night with about 50 others after a 23-hour bus ride.

“In my view, this one is a war of choice and a war for profit against a culture and people we don’t understand,” Mr. Quinly said. “I knew I had to speak up this time.”

Along the north side of the Mall, teenagers in T-shirts featuring sinister depictions of Mr. Bush chanted, “End the lunacy; end it now.” A man wearing prison stripes carried a sign with the likeness of Vice President Dick Cheney. A man on 30-inch stilts, dressed as Abraham Lincoln, carried a sign quoting him: “But you can’t fool all of the people all of the time.” A tall, clear plastic column stood overflowing with thousands of shoes symbolizing the civilians killed in the war.

“I’ve got a son who just got out of the military and another still in,” said Jackie Smith, 65, from Sunapee, N.H., whose sign read “Bush Bin Lyin.” “And I’m here because this is all I can do to try to help them.”

Tassi McKee, from Bastrop, La., who said she was a staff sergeant in the Air Force, was among a small contingent of about 20 active-duty service members who turned out. “I believe this has become a civil war, and we are being hurt and making matters worse by staying in the middle of it,” Sergeant McKee said.

She said that it was not illegal for active-duty members to attend protests but that it was strongly discouraged.

Veterans were more numerous among the crowd.

Dressed in the olive green, military-issued flight jacket that he said he wore during the invasion of Iraq while serving as a Marine sergeant, Jack Teller, 26, said he joined a caravan from Greenville, N.C., because he felt that it was his duty.

“I don’t like wearing the jacket because it reminds me that I participated in an immoral and illegal war,” said Mr. Teller, who had “Iraq Veterans Against the War” stenciled on the back of his jacket. “But it’s important to make a political statement.”

Fernando Braga, a 24-year-old Bronx native who is a member of the Army National Guard, said that he was skeptical of the war before it started. Mr. Braga said his views hardened into opposition while he served in Iraq from March 2004 through January 2005.

“My own commander told us when we arrived that if we thought we were there for any reason other than oil then we had another think coming,” he said. “I realized even commanding officers were against it but following orders.”

Michael McPhearson, executive director of Veterans for Peace, said more than 100 veterans from the Iraq war participated in the march, and several hundred veterans from previous wars attended as well.

Robert Watada, 67, of Honolulu, a retired executive with the State of Hawaii who said his son, First Lt. Ehren K. Watada, was to be court-martialed next month for refusing to deploy to Iraq, said: “So many thousands of our own have died and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis and for what? And still we are having to push Congress to block the president.”

At least 3,065 American military personnel have been killed and at least 22,834 have been wounded since the start of the war in March 2003, according to Iraq Coalition Casualty Count, a Web site that tracks Department of Defense numbers. The United Nations has estimated that at least 35,000 Iraqis have been killed each year since the war started.

President Bush, who often spends weekends at Camp David, was in Washington on Saturday but had no public events scheduled. He spent part of the morning on his weekly bicycle ride at a Secret Service training facility in Beltsville, Md.

War opponents preparing for today’s protest on the National Mall. The shoes and names written on the box represent civilians killed in Iraq.
The White House issued a statement in response to the demonstration. “The president believes that the right to free speech is one of the greatest freedoms in our country,” said Gordon D. Johndroe, a White House spokesman. “He understands that Americans want to see a conclusion to the war in Iraq, and the new strategy is designed to do just that,” referring to Mr. Bush’s plan to increase troop levels in Iraq.

The protest was largely organized by the group United for Peace and Justice, a coalition of 1,400 local and national organizations.

“This war has been going on longer than she has been alive, and Cheney says it will be a 50-year war,” said Annie Yanowitz, a housewife from Amherst, Mass., pointing to her 2-year-old daughter, Amira.

“I find that totally inappropriate that our children may grow up with this war continuing,” Ms. Yanowitz said.

Police officials declined to provide crowd estimates, but Hany Khalil, a spokesman for United for Peace and Justice, said the protesters numbered about 400,000. Smaller antiwar protests took place on Saturday in other cities, including San Francisco, Los Angeles and Sacramento.

In Washington, counterprotesters also converged on the mall in smaller numbers, but the antiwar demonstration was largely peaceful.

There were a few tense moments, however, including an encounter involving Joshua Sparling, 25, who was on crutches and who said he was a corporal with the 82nd Airborne Division and lost his right leg below the knee in Ramadi, Iraq. Mr. Sparling spoke at a smaller rally held earlier in the day at the United States Navy Memorial, and voiced his support for the administration’s policies in Iraq.

Later, as antiwar protesters passed where he and his group were standing, words were exchanged and one of the antiwar protestors spit at the ground near Mr. Sparling; he spit back.

Capitol police made the antiwar protestors walk farther away from the counterprotesters.

“These are not Americans as far as I’m concerned,” Mr. Sparling said.

Another counterprotester, Larry Stark, 71, a retired Navy officer who fought in Vietnam for five years and was a prisoner of war, said, “We never lost a battle in Vietnam but we lost the war, and the same is going to be true in Iraq if these protesters have their way.”

The protesters on Saturday were undermining troop morale, Mr. Stark said, and increasing the likelihood of a premature withdrawal.

“It’s like we never learn from the past,” he said.

Link (http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/28/washington/28protest.html?pagewanted=2&ei=5090&en=f1fcbb4f7b6e2453&ex=1327640400&partner=rssuserland&emc=rss)

BigBadBrian
02-01-2007, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Later, as antiwar protesters passed where he and his group were standing, words were exchanged and one of the antiwar protestors spit at the ground near Mr. Sparling; he spit back.[/size]

I wouldn't have spat back.

That MF that spat would have had a crutch wrapped around his head.

:cool:

BigBadBrian
02-01-2007, 07:51 AM
but Hany Khalil, a spokesman for United for Peace and Justice, said the protesters numbered about 400,000.

:rolleyes:

Official estimates put the crowd at about 30,000.

frets5150
02-01-2007, 07:51 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzz:gulp:

BigBadBrian
02-01-2007, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by frets5150
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzz

You're asleep alright.

Knowing you have a problem is the first step towards your recovery.

Congratulations. :)

frets5150
02-01-2007, 07:54 AM
Knowing your country has a problem is the first step towards your recovery.:o

ODShowtime
02-01-2007, 08:01 AM
what a lame thread

4moreyears
02-01-2007, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by frets5150
Knowing your country has a problem is the first step towards your recovery.:o

Regardless does not give the right for some whack job liberal to spit on our brave American soldiers fighting for their right to protest. Despicable. :confused:

Hardrock69
02-01-2007, 09:43 AM
It is not often, but yes, BigBadBrucie and I DO agree on something occasionally.

That fucker that spat on that soldier should have had the fucking crutch crammed up their fucking ass!!!
:mad:

Fucking unpatriotic worthless fucking cocksucker!!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Spit at themonkey all you want, but NEVER, EVER spit on those whose job it is to protect our country.

The sorry fucking bastard who did this needs to go live in Communist China.

The soldier said it best...that person is NOT an Amercian!
:mad:

hideyoursheep
02-01-2007, 02:29 PM
I'm amazed the anti-war vets didn't end that turd on the spot. Spitting on the ground in my general direction constitutes retaliation.He spat back.lol

hideyoursheep
02-01-2007, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
Regardless does not give the right for some whack job liberal to spit on our brave American soldiers fighting for their right to protest. Despicable. :confused:

Who says it does,genius?
Define liberal.NOW.
Is it "spitting" when Vet benefits get cut? Is it a slap in the face when Natl. Guardsmen that serve in the same capacity in Iraq as the RA are denied the same benefits as their RA counterparts?You need to focus on who the other threat to troop morale is.
Whose your daddy?

hideyoursheep
02-01-2007, 02:42 PM
.......Colts by 24.

FORD
02-01-2007, 02:43 PM
Nobody spit ON anybody (except possibly the retaliation) and only ONE person - probably a BCE agent provacateur plant - spit AT anyone.

Nice misleading headline. Kinda takes away from the real point of the story, which is that a lot of veterans, including the recent ones, are speaking out against this useless, illegal, immoral war.

hideyoursheep
02-01-2007, 02:44 PM
:rolleyes:

Official estimates put the crowd at about 30,000.

Fox Noise make it "official"? :rolleyes:

hideyoursheep
02-01-2007, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Nobody spit ON anybody (except possibly the retaliation) and only ONE person - probably a BCE agent provacateur plant - spit AT anyone.

Nice misleading headline. Kinda takes away from the real point of the story, which is that a lot of veterans, including the recent ones, are speaking out against this useless, illegal, immoral war.

*applause* :)

BITEYOASS
02-01-2007, 02:47 PM
Well if I was a vet with nothing to lose, I'd break that commie's nose and then take my metal leg out and bust his nuts. And let's not get commies mixed up with true hippies. A real hippy would have given him flowers and a joint.

hideyoursheep
02-01-2007, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
Well if I was a vet with nothing to lose, I'd break that commie's nose and then take my metal leg out and bust his nuts. And let's not get commies mixed up with true hippies. A real hippy would have given him flowers and a joint.

And the vet would have matched the hippie.:smoke2:

Nitro Express
02-01-2007, 03:17 PM
I would have shoved some C-4 up Jane Fonda's ass and lit it off.

Hardrock69
02-01-2007, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by hideyoursheep
And the vet would have matched the hippie.:smoke2:

LMFAO!!!

I am both!
:D

hideyoursheep
02-01-2007, 04:30 PM
Are there really "hippies" out there somewhere?

I thought they were extinct.

Is Bigfoot really a lost hippie?

hideyoursheep
02-01-2007, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
I would have shoved some C-4 up Jane Fonda's ass and lit it off.

I hear the echo of that has a kill radius of 25 meters. :eek:

Seshmeister
02-01-2007, 05:03 PM
Someone spat at the ground near this guy and that's a story?

You don't even know what the veteran was saying.

hideyoursheep
02-01-2007, 05:46 PM
...I could imagine....
Nah, the story is the protest. The spitting is what dude used to funnel us in here.

Keef
02-01-2007, 06:20 PM
WASHINGTON, Jan. 27 — Tens of thousands of protesters converged on the National Mall on Saturday to oppose President Bush’s plan for a troop increase in Iraq in what organizers hoped would be one of the largest shows of antiwar sentiment in the nation’s capital since the war began.

The event drew demonstrators from across the country, and many said that in addition to taking their discontent to the streets they planned to press members of Congress to oppose the war.

“When we voted it was a directive to bring our troops home now,” said the Rev. Graylan S. Hagler of Plymouth Congregational United Church of Christ in Washington, referring to the November elections when Democrats won control of Congress.

Demonstrators listened to speeches from a roster of politicians and entertainment figures including the Rev. Jesse Jackson; Representative Dennis J. Kucinich, Democrat of Ohio and a candidate for the presidency in 2008; and Representative Maxine Waters, Democrat of California. The actors Jane Fonda, Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins also addressed the crowd.

“We need to be talking not just about defunding the war but also about funding the vets,” Ms. Sarandon said, adding that more than 50,000 had sought treatment through the Department of Veterans Affairs while benefits for them continue to be cut.

With Mr. Bush facing low approval ratings and Congress continuing to debate the terms of a nonbinding resolution opposing the troop increase, elderly people in wheelchairs, housewives pushing strollers, seasoned dissenters in tie-dye and veterans in uniform turned out to protest.

“I grew up during the Vietnam War, but I never protested it and never had my lottery number called to go fight,” said David Quinly, a 54-year-old carpenter from Prairie Village, Kan., who arrived here Friday night with about 50 others after a 23-hour bus ride.

“In my view, this one is a war of choice and a war for profit against a culture and people we don’t understand,” Mr. Quinly said. “I knew I had to speak up this time.”

Along the north side of the Mall, teenagers in T-shirts featuring sinister depictions of Mr. Bush chanted, “End the lunacy; end it now.” A man wearing prison stripes carried a sign with the likeness of Vice President Dick Cheney. A man on 30-inch stilts, dressed as Abraham Lincoln, carried a sign quoting him: “But you can’t fool all of the people all of the time.” A tall, clear plastic column stood overflowing with thousands of shoes symbolizing the civilians killed in the war.

“I’ve got a son who just got out of the military and another still in,” said Jackie Smith, 65, from Sunapee, N.H., whose sign read “Bush Bin Lyin.” “And I’m here because this is all I can do to try to help them.”

Tassi McKee, from Bastrop, La., who said she was a staff sergeant in the Air Force, was among a small contingent of about 20 active-duty service members who turned out. “I believe this has become a civil war, and we are being hurt and making matters worse by staying in the middle of it,” Sergeant McKee said.

She said that it was not illegal for active-duty members to attend protests but that it was strongly discouraged.

Veterans were more numerous among the crowd.

Dressed in the olive green, military-issued flight jacket that he said he wore during the invasion of Iraq while serving as a Marine sergeant, Jack Teller, 26, said he joined a caravan from Greenville, N.C., because he felt that it was his duty.

“I don’t like wearing the jacket because it reminds me that I participated in an immoral and illegal war,” said Mr. Teller, who had “Iraq Veterans Against the War” stenciled on the back of his jacket. “But it’s important to make a political statement.”

Fernando Braga, a 24-year-old Bronx native who is a member of the Army National Guard, said that he was skeptical of the war before it started. Mr. Braga said his views hardened into opposition while he served in Iraq from March 2004 through January 2005.

“My own commander told us when we arrived that if we thought we were there for any reason other than oil then we had another think coming,” he said. “I realized even commanding officers were against it but following orders.”

Michael McPhearson, executive director of Veterans for Peace, said more than 100 veterans from the Iraq war participated in the march, and several hundred veterans from previous wars attended as well.

Robert Watada, 67, of Honolulu, a retired executive with the State of Hawaii who said his son, First Lt. Ehren K. Watada, was to be court-martialed next month for refusing to deploy to Iraq, said: “So many thousands of our own have died and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis and for what? And still we are having to push Congress to block the president.”

At least 3,065 American military personnel have been killed and at least 22,834 have been wounded since the start of the war in March 2003, according to Iraq Coalition Casualty Count, a Web site that tracks Department of Defense numbers. The United Nations has estimated that at least 35,000 Iraqis have been killed each year since the war started.

President Bush, who often spends weekends at Camp David, was in Washington on Saturday but had no public events scheduled. He spent part of the morning on his weekly bicycle ride at a Secret Service training facility in Beltsville, Md.

War opponents preparing for today’s protest on the National Mall. The shoes and names written on the box represent civilians killed in Iraq.
The White House issued a statement in response to the demonstration. “The president believes that the right to free speech is one of the greatest freedoms in our country,” said Gordon D. Johndroe, a White House spokesman. “He understands that Americans want to see a conclusion to the war in Iraq, and the new strategy is designed to do just that,” referring to Mr. Bush’s plan to increase troop levels in Iraq.

The protest was largely organized by the group United for Peace and Justice, a coalition of 1,400 local and national organizations.

“This war has been going on longer than she has been alive, and Cheney says it will be a 50-year war,” said Annie Yanowitz, a housewife from Amherst, Mass., pointing to her 2-year-old daughter, Amira.

“I find that totally inappropriate that our children may grow up with this war continuing,” Ms. Yanowitz said.

Police officials declined to provide crowd estimates, but Hany Khalil, a spokesman for United for Peace and Justice, said the protesters numbered about 400,000. Smaller antiwar protests took place on Saturday in other cities, including San Francisco, Los Angeles and Sacramento.

In Washington, counterprotesters also converged on the mall in smaller numbers, but the antiwar demonstration was largely peaceful.

There were a few tense moments, however, including an encounter involving Joshua Sparling, 25, who was on crutches and who said he was a corporal with the 82nd Airborne Division and lost his right leg below the knee in Ramadi, Iraq. Mr. Sparling spoke at a smaller rally held earlier in the day at the United States Navy Memorial, and voiced his support for the administration’s policies in Iraq.

Later, as antiwar protesters passed where he and his group were standing, words were exchanged and one of the antiwar protestors spit at the ground near Mr. Sparling; he spit back.

Capitol police made the antiwar protestors walk farther away from the counterprotesters.

“These are not Americans as far as I’m concerned,” Mr. Sparling said.

Another counterprotester, Larry Stark, 71, a retired Navy officer who fought in Vietnam for five years and was a prisoner of war, said, “We never lost a battle in Vietnam but we lost the war, and the same is going to be true in Iraq if these protesters have their way.”

The protesters on Saturday were undermining troop morale, Mr. Stark said, and increasing the likelihood of a premature withdrawal.

“It’s like we never learn from the past,” he said.

Link (http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/28/washington/28protest.html?pagewanted=2&ei=5090&en=f1fcbb4f7b6e2453&ex=1327640400&partner=rssuserland&emc=rss)

Yet again you prove what a pussy you really are, and anyone like you.

I was up there and didn't see any such acts. Although it could have happened, i don't know.

Just like you and most like you to start shit over this. Meanwhile you stick fingers in your ears and hum loudly while this administration fucks up everything.

And i am not a "liberal" either, they are just as corrupt. So jam it sideways you fucking traitor:mad:

ODShowtime
02-01-2007, 06:41 PM
this begs the question

Is bbb trying to be his usual hilarious self by lying in the thread title, or was he just too stupid to properly read the article, especially the part he took the time to bold?

hideyoursheep
02-01-2007, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
this begs the question

Is bbb trying to be his usual hilarious self by lying in the thread title, or was he just too stupid to properly read the article, especially the part he took the time to bold?

Guilty on both counts, I say.Stevie Wonder could see that.

LoungeMachine
02-01-2007, 09:09 PM

At the ground near ?

But your thread said SPIT ON.

Were you lying, or just wrong, Brie?

It's okay, I fixed it for you.

Don't tell blatant lies in your thread titles, and I won't edit them.

:gulp:

LoungeMachine
02-01-2007, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Someone spat at the ground near this guy and that's a story?

You don't even know what the veteran was saying.

He was saying "damn, these grapes have seeds"

hideyoursheep
02-01-2007, 09:18 PM
That scene in Born on the 4th of July where Jesus Cruise and Green Goblin are spitting on each other just came to mind.....

BigBadBrian
02-04-2007, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
At the ground near ?

But your thread said SPIT ON.

Were you lying, or just wrong, Brie?

It's okay, I fixed it for you.

Don't tell blatant lies in your thread titles, and I won't edit them.

Yeah, right. :rolleyes:

You'll edit anything that doesn't suit your purpose. :cool:

BTW, I heard on the liberally biased CNN that someone tried to spit ON this soldier.

Leave it to you LIBS to condone such actions just to promote your misquided ideologies.

BigBadBrian
02-04-2007, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by Keef
Yet again you prove what a pussy you really are, and anyone like you.

Geez, another Internet tough guy.

You're probably a little booger-eating wimp with horn rimmed glasses that's never been laid.

Fuck off, KKKunt.

LoungeMachine
02-04-2007, 10:35 AM
Yeah, right. :rolleyes:

BTW, I heard on the liberally biased CNN that someone tried to spit ON this soldier.

Leave it to you LIBS to condone such actions just to promote your misquided ideologies.

Doesn't suit MY purposes?

YOU'RE the one who LIED in his thread title, so don't cry victim AGAIN, Brie :rolleyes:

Why can't you ADMIT you're LIED in your own thread title?

CNN got it wrong, so you use it as an excuse to LIE?

You should work for the office of VPOTUS.

Who here has "condoned" the "actions?

The whole argument here is about YOU LYING in your thread title to forward your own agenda.

But just continue to play the victim.. It's what you're good at.

Too bad you don't hold yourself to the same standards you hold politicians to.

LoungeMachine
02-04-2007, 10:36 AM

You're probably a little booger-eating wimp with horn rimmed glasses that's never been laid.

Fuck off, KKKunt.

This, form the guy who started the "When did the FL go to shit?" thread. :rolleyes:

LMAO

blueturk
02-05-2007, 05:31 PM
Here's how the Busheep demonstrate patriotism.....

Complaint Filed After Driver Crushes Crosses At Anti-War Protest Site
Feb. 5, 2005

Larry Northern, 59, of McLennan County, was charged Tuesday with Criminal Mischief Over $1,500 and under $20,000 after a pickup truck tore through a row of white crosses erected by anti-war protesters gathered near the President’s ranch in Crawford.

Bail was set at $3,000. Northern later posted bond and was released.

The crosses bear the names of U.S. military personnel who have died in the war in Iraq.

Witnesses said the driver swerved the truck in and out of the makeshift memorial Monday night.

The protesters who are camped out in Crawford expressed outrage at the vandalism.

Cindy Sheehan, the California woman around whom the protesters have rallied since Aug. 6, is the focal point of national controversy.

She is demanding a meeting with the President about the death of her son Casey, a 1st Cavalry Division soldier who was killed last year in Iraq.

“Our hearts are broken about this,” Sheehan said in a prepared statement about the destruction of the crosses released Tuesday afternoon.

“ We continue to work closely with local law enforcement offices and the secret service to be good neighbors,” she said.

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/1686471.html

hideyoursheep
02-05-2007, 10:12 PM
"Compassionate Conservatives"

BWHAHAHAHHA!

BigBadBrian
02-06-2007, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
This, form the guy who started the "When did the FL go to shit?" thread. :rolleyes:

I never thought I'd say it, but FORD was twice the mod you are. At least he tolerated opposing points of view and editted threads mainly as a joke. You're a hypocrite of the concept of Free Speech you're always whining about.

hideyoursheep
02-06-2007, 02:07 PM
I never thought I'd say it, but FORD was twice the mod you are. At least he tolerated opposing points of view and editted threads mainly as a joke. You're a hypocrite of the concept of Free Speech you're always whining about.

If free speech means making shit up,when can I start?

hideyoursheep
02-06-2007, 02:08 PM
Holy Shit! I'm CommandoSheep now!!

WTF does it mean?

BigBadBrian
02-06-2007, 04:55 PM
If free speech means making shit up,when can I start?

You don't have a clue what we're talking about so shut the fuck up!

LoungeMachine
02-06-2007, 05:46 PM

So YOUR idea of "free speech" in here entails LIES. :rolleyes:

Fuck off Brie.

And you can look forward to me calling you out on future LIES as well.

LoungeMachine
02-06-2007, 05:47 PM

You get pissy when called out for your LIES :D

Typical.

PlexiBrown
02-06-2007, 06:00 PM
Spitting on someone or near someone? Acceptable behavior only if you are 3 years old or less.

LoungeMachine
02-06-2007, 06:26 PM
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/user-posts?id=109837

Want to know what BigBadBrie posts at Freeper?

Keef
02-06-2007, 10:15 PM

Fuck off, KKKunt.

I really did not mean to come off that way. But what saddens me is watching people in this country bow down because of fear. And you are guilty of it. That's how this Administration operates, sadly.

Hell, i am fearful. I am literally frightened what these people are capable of.

One thing i must say, things didn't go down according to the garbage you cut and paste.

So post your hatred. I feel sorry for you.

LoungeMachine
02-06-2007, 10:18 PM
I never thought I'd say it, but FORD was twice the mod you are.

:lol:

LMMFAO

I'm crushed. :D

hideyoursheep
02-07-2007, 12:08 AM

Are you sure it's me that's clueless, scatmuncher?

"STFU".....yeah, just for you.:rolleyes:

Get back in your crawlspace. :mad:

Nickdfresh
02-07-2007, 05:27 AM

Then why don't you start a big complaint thread about him in the Feedback, Big Pussy Brian's Cryin'?...

ODShowtime
02-07-2007, 08:11 AM

I think you're the one who's proven you don't know what you're talking about. Especially since you can't read the articles you post.

hideyoursheep
02-07-2007, 11:25 AM
...Leave it to you LIBS to condone such actions just to promote your misquided ideologies.

Again, no one condoned anything.

And I'm still waiting for you to define liberal-and while you're at it, toss in some of those "Ideologies"you keep referring to.

Hell, I'll even accept the Neo-Cunt dictionary definition.

You're anti-abortion, but I'll bet the farm you're pro-death penalty.

If there were ever such a thing as a misguided ideology,there it is.

BigBadBrian
02-08-2007, 08:35 AM

Get back in your crawlspace. :mad:

After you, LoungeLackey.

BigBadBrian
02-08-2007, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
I think you're the one who's proven you don't know what you're talking about. Especially since you can't read the articles you post.

OD, you're worthless. Now get back to your mop. The cafeteria floor needs a good scrubbing.

LoungeMachine
02-08-2007, 09:09 AM
Insults after indults from Brie....

Yet can't explain why he LIED in his thread title...

That's some fine debating skills you've got there, Brianna.

Fucking Hypocrite.

hideyoursheep
02-08-2007, 09:47 AM
And I'm still waiting for you to define liberal-and while you're at it, toss in some of those "Ideologies"you keep referring to.
Hell, I'll even accept the Neo-Cunt dictionary definition.
You're anti-abortion, but I'll bet the farm you're pro-death penalty.

Well?.............C'mon with it.