PDA

View Full Version : Ever heard of Wiliam Arkin?

Ellyllions
02-02-2007, 01:01 PM
Well obviously a good friend of ours has...and his response to one of Arkin's most recent blogs on "The Washington Post" got my friend on Fox News Yesterday.

http://www.whatbubbaknows.com/grapevine01.html

It's very funny folks.

LoungeMachine
02-02-2007, 01:32 PM
We're lazy, El.

Can't ya just cut n paste the damn article?

Thank you, Hun.

:cool:

Ellyllions
02-02-2007, 01:44 PM
Well I would but it's not an article.

Arkin wrote a piece about the American soldier and called them "mercenaries". Well, we've got a good friend who's very right-wing and he responded to the article.

When Bret Hume of Fox News did his grapevine piece last night, he ended up reading a piece of our friend's response. The link I posted is my friend's web site and he's added the video from Fox News.

It's pretty funny...

Don't be lazy Lounge.

FORD
02-02-2007, 02:02 PM
If there was ever anyone on television who needed their ass stomped into a greasy spot, it would be Brit Hume.

That man is so fucking obsessively filled with hatred that it's beyond pathetic. At least Limbaugh has the drugs for an excuse and Savage Weiner is simply batshit insane. But Twit Hume is hateful on purpose. The bastard wallows in it.

hideyoursheep
02-02-2007, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by FORD
If there was ever anyone on television who needed their ass stomped into a greasy spot, it would be Brit Hume.

Brat Hume doesn't have enough substance to be greasy- he's more like a wet spot.
Gotta love his honesty,especially when it comes to misquoting FDR on social security to make benefit glorius BUllSHt agenda. :rolleyes:
No corrections or apology needed,Brat. We understand.:mad: