PDA

View Full Version : New UK Tour Dates

Full Bug
01-07-2004, 12:07 PM
New UK Tour Dates
DLR HITS THE UK IN FEBRUARY:
David Lee Roth has rescheduled his UK tour and will kick off the new dates February 25. Support from the tour is in the form of The Quireboys. Full dates:
February 25 - Clyde Auditorium in Glasgow
27 - Carling Apollo in Manchester
28 - Carling Apollo Hammersmith in London
March 1 - Wolverhampton Civic Hall in Wolverhampton
-------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe Elitest could make it to these shows....

azcrdnal
01-07-2004, 12:13 PM
nice

Gmoney
01-07-2004, 12:17 PM
Glad to see DLR is still out there kickin' ass.....what have the VH boys done in the past 5-6 years??

Full Bug
01-07-2004, 12:21 PM
Anyone ever hear of the Quireboys? Wonder if their any good.....Must be some British band....

Seshmeister
01-07-2004, 08:30 PM
Yes, quite and yes

Elitest
01-22-2004, 03:00 AM
Yes Im going full bug

and as none of the miserable bastards in UK want to meet up so Ill shall have the whole band to myself.

flappo
01-22-2004, 07:44 AM
..i'll be at the carling one

..will there be free beer do you supose ?

Mr Grimsdale
01-22-2004, 06:34 PM
there'll be jelly and ice cream

TMR
01-22-2004, 09:00 PM
Nice to see Dave on the road, too bad he only sings one song off of Diamond Dave.

twonabomber
01-22-2004, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Full Bug
Anyone ever hear of the Quireboys?

did they used to be the London Quireboys? i have their first tape...great band. Seven O'Clock is a good song to kick a party off with.

Mr Grimsdale
01-26-2004, 11:31 AM
they're the same band
for some reason they were the london quireboys in the states and the quireboys in blighty

i always thought they were a half arsed guns n' roses tribute band

azcrdnal
01-31-2004, 01:59 AM

Seshmeister
01-31-2004, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
they're the same band
for some reason they were the london quireboys in the states and the quireboys in blighty

i always thought they were a half arsed guns n' roses tribute band

I think there was a US band with the same name so they had to change while in the US.

THey may have looked like GNR but I thought they sounded more like the Small Faces.

Cheers!

:gulp:

Mr Badguy
01-31-2004, 08:56 AM
Yeah, we brits are about as crazy about the Quireboys as you yanks would be if Babylon AD were supporting Dave.

One good LP then they went shit.

azcrdnal
02-02-2004, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by TMR
Nice to see Dave on the road, too bad he only sings one song off of Diamond Dave. and that one is plenty that is one bad album.

Elitest
02-02-2004, 04:44 PM
I cant wait!! only 3 weeks on Friday!!!

diamond den™
02-02-2004, 05:22 PM
Dave is really grate live now. Well Worth seeing. :)

Figs
07-12-2005, 03:23 PM
You know, that is one of the best posts I have ever read!

Roth on brother!!

who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?

Sarge's Little Helper
07-12-2005, 03:23 PM
You know, that is one of the best posts I have ever read!

Roth on brother!!

who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?

David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million

Elitest
07-12-2005, 03:38 PM
oh bollox......I thought new posts meant a UK tour was upcoming....now I feel all deflated.....

Shaun Ponsonby
07-12-2005, 04:13 PM
I was getting excited then myself.

Hardrock69
07-12-2005, 04:42 PM
Well where is that Katie bird now, eh?

She was bitching so heavily cause some peeps here were wondering when Uncle Dave was going to be in the UK...she will probably really be pissed now...

:rolleyes:

Elitest
07-12-2005, 05:02 PM
katie bird ?

who he ?

Shaun Ponsonby
07-12-2005, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69

She was bitching so heavily cause some peeps here were wondering when Uncle Dave was going to be in the UK...she will probably really be pissed now...

No, this is an old thread that has been re-opened, its from his last tour.

Elitest
07-12-2005, 05:49 PM
noooooooo !!

Hardrock69
07-13-2005, 05:03 PM
Ahhh I see said the blind man....

:cool:

katie
07-13-2005, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69

It's an old thread you dumb fuck!

Shit for brains!!!!!

katie
07-13-2005, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by katie
It's an old thread you dumb fuck!

Shit for brains!!!!!

You really are as stupid as your posts suggest.
Please keep it up! (LOL)

Shaun Ponsonby
07-13-2005, 06:52 PM
BigC DID get a reply from Ray Luzier, though, saying that they are hoping to come back to the UK soon.

katie
07-13-2005, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
BigC DID get a reply from Ray Luzier, though, saying that they are hoping to come back to the UK soon.

Well he is not going to tell him to fuck off now is he? (LOL)

Shaun Ponsonby
07-13-2005, 07:13 PM
No, that is a point. Keep the people who like you while you can.