PDA

View Full Version : New Music?

MOHalen
02-08-2007, 05:16 PM
Howed you like VH to do a cover albums for Van Hagar/Cherone tunes. That way they can piss off Sammy, Michael, and Gary. Let Wolfie and Dave make them there own while Eddie and Alex can bring those tunes into the 21st century.

BruinJer
02-08-2007, 05:36 PM
add some DLR solo stuff and I think it would work!

Atomic Dyver
02-08-2007, 05:53 PM
No Gaygar shit whatsoever, let it fade into obscurity. I'm fine with some DLR solo classics however.

pjvan
02-08-2007, 06:01 PM
Van Who?

It's all about the six pack and the two song conversion from '96. Now homo tunes wrote Bette.

As for VDIII, let it die. What can you say about Gary, at least he tried to give the CVH fan a taste of the Dave songs.

Long live Dave Halen.

Dan
02-08-2007, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by MOHalen
Howed you like VH to do a cover albums for Van Hagar/Cherone tunes. That way they can piss off Sammy, Michael, and Gary. Let Wolfie and Dave make them there own while Eddie and Alex can bring those tunes into the 21st century.

NO.

Roth & Roll
02-08-2007, 06:45 PM
The closest thing to a cover tune we might get is Wolfie redoing Michael Anthony's baselines for the Greatest Hits album. I wouldn't put it past Ed to do this. If Ed has any control over the original masters I can see him doing that just to spite MA and not have to pay him.

PHOENIX
02-08-2007, 08:28 PM
Who is David Lee Roth?

Sarge's Little Helper
02-08-2007, 08:29 PM
Who is David Lee Roth?

Diamond Dave is the supreme Toastmaster General of the immoral majority.. the King of Any and All Things Rock n\' Roll. Bar none he is the greatest Frontman in Rock n Roll History!

Matt White
02-08-2007, 11:12 PM

I'm thinking that as a child you didn't know when to come in out of the rain.........

bueno bob
02-09-2007, 03:45 AM
Paint chips....mmmmm....

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/images/simpsons-homer.jpg

Wawazat
02-09-2007, 04:41 AM

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j316/qhaq/manhole.jpg

You've been staying down there for how long now ?