PDA

View Full Version : Man Claims Pat Robertson Threatened to Kill Him!

BITEYOASS
02-10-2007, 10:51 PM
Gary C. Knapp, AP
A man claims Pat Robertson, above, walked into court for a legal proceeding and said, "I am going to kill you and your family."

NORFOLK, Va. (Feb. 9) - A Texas bodybuilder suing Pat Robertson contends the religious broadcaster walked into federal court for a legal proceeding and told him: "I am going to kill you and your family."

According to a complaint Phillip Busch filed with the Norfolk police, Robertson made the threat when he entered a room in the courthouse Wednesday to be questioned for a deposition.

"There was no such threat," said Robertson's attorney, Glen Huff.

Busch is suing Robertson for what he says is misappropriation of his image to promote Robertson's protein diet shake.

Robertson has been touting his "age-defying" weight-loss shake for five years on his Virginia Beach-based Christian Broadcasting Network talk show "The 700 Club," offering the recipe free to any viewer who requested it.

Busch contacted the show in 2005, saying he had slimmed down from 400 to 200 pounds by drinking the shake. CBN showed his before-and-after photos 20 times in a promotional spot and flew Busch to Virginia Beach for a live TV interview with Robertson.

Busch says he didn't know when he contacted CBN that Robertson recently had licensed his shake for commercial distribution by a nationwide health-food chain. He sued Robertson in September 2005, alleging that the broadcaster used his image for a commercial purpose without compensating him.

The case is set for trial in April. Robertson's spokesmen have accused Busch of extortion, and Busch has posted disparaging comments about Robertson on his personal Web site.

Busch has dismissed his attorneys and is litigating the case himself.

This is not the first time Robertson has been accused of threatening an adversary.

After the failure of an earlier Robertson commercial venture featuring Bible study courses and discount coupon books, the broadcaster fired Mark Peterson, the venture's top executive.

The two feuded publicly, blaming each other for the failure. Peterson sued Robertson in 1995, alleging that Robertson made a veiled death threat in a telephone conversation with Peterson's sister.

Robertson said he did not make a threat. Peterson dropped the lawsuit in 1997, saying he had forgiven Robertson.

-----
http://articles.news.aol.com/news/_a/man-claims-pat-robertson-threatened-to/20070209215709990005?ncid=NWS00010000000001

Looks like this self-righteous fuck is at it again!

Nitro Express
02-11-2007, 02:23 AM
I would love to gather up all these television evangelists and feed them to the lions.

hideyoursheep
02-11-2007, 11:18 AM
...another example of how Pat secretly favors late-term abortion........VERY late-term.

FORD
02-12-2007, 10:11 AM
What was that?

Pat Robertson threatened to kill someone named Bush from Texas??

Somebody alert the SS :D

Steve Savicki
02-12-2007, 03:02 PM
I guess God told him it's okay to harm man. :o

EDITED: Pat Robertson brand protein shake - Mez, are you going to try this one?

Guitar Shark
02-12-2007, 03:38 PM
Yet another nonsensical Savicki post.

Hardrock69
02-13-2007, 10:57 AM
Will someone please kill pat Robertson? He is using valuable oxygen and other resources that could better be used by Joe Thudner...
:rolleyes:

FORD
02-13-2007, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Will someone please kill pat Robertson? He is using valuable oxygen and other resources that could better be used by Joe Thudner...

Now that's not fair!

Pat's an asshole but at least he doesn't rape children.

As far as we know, anyway.......

Hardrock69
02-13-2007, 01:14 PM
He is just better at hiding it!
:D

Hardrock69
02-15-2007, 09:49 AM
Scary....Pat is now out to get me....

I found a letter from Pat Robertson in my mailbox yesterday. I am serious.
Of course I was wondering WTF????

Then I noticed it was addressed to my neighbor down the road from me. The mailperson fucked up.

Too bad....I feel sorry for my neighbor now.

Or else...if he is contributing to this fucking scumbag, I am pissed off at him lol....

BITEYOASS
02-15-2007, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69

I could, but since I've been gettin pussy on a regular basis and have a stable job, I'll have to decline on that offer.

hideyoursheep
02-15-2007, 06:38 PM
.......does Pat like to hunt?

Hardrock69
02-16-2007, 01:12 PM
Someone please send a phony invitation to him from Dickless Cheney!

smithcreww
04-21-2007, 05:17 PM
tell pat to bring it in the ring. celebrity death match.