PDA

View Full Version : George W. Clinton

studly hungwell
02-12-2007, 06:29 PM
It seems that the Bush administration has gone the way of the Clinton administration....a payoff in good faith for North Korea. We are to give them massive amounts of fuel for their dismantling of a huge nuclear power plant. Clinton tried this and was decieved by Kim Dong Sucker. Why would Bush strike a deal with this motherfucker?

Stupid; Definition: making the same mistakes over and over.

I vote conservative republican and am horribly disappointed in this foreign policy blunder. Naive, to say the least.

Coyote
02-12-2007, 07:36 PM
If it's political, it belongs in The Front Line...

Nickdfresh
02-12-2007, 08:29 PM
I only wish pResident Chimpy McDumbfuck was half as smart as Clinton.

But in this case, looks like the mindless Republican, anti-Clinton propaganda machine backfired...

FORD
02-12-2007, 10:14 PM
If George Clinton was President.......

http://images.musicclub.it/foto/ge/big/George_Clinton.1.tif.big.jpg

... he'd land that Muthaship in North Korea and FUNKIFY that muthaphuckin place.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8Ujs-2DJILc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8Ujs-2DJILc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

hideyoursheep
02-12-2007, 10:39 PM
BOW WOW WOW YIPPY YO YIPPY YAY

Hey, why don't Ed give Bootsy a call?

LoungeMachine
02-12-2007, 10:43 PM
I'm not even sure this is FL material :rolleyes:

But Nick passed on it, so.......

We'll see if it grows any wings or not.

hideyoursheep
02-12-2007, 10:52 PM
This guy obviously thinks it's a mistake to give financial aid to Kim-Jong in exchange for a nuke free NK.If my memory serves me,we DIDN'T hear alot of saber rattling from NK during the P-funk years?

studly hungwell
02-13-2007, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by hideyoursheep
This guy obviously thinks it's a mistake to give financial aid to Kim-Jong in exchange for a nuke free NK.If my memory serves me,we DIDN'T hear alot of saber rattling from NK during the P-funk years?

So you think that this agreement will produce a 'Nuke Free' NK? Come on man....Pot Bellied Dog Eater fooled Clinton...any following administration should be wise to this shit. Bush or not. This is folly.

Nickdfresh
02-13-2007, 08:15 PM
What are your alternatives?

FORD
02-13-2007, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
What are your alternatives?

Nuke 'em and STEAL THEIR OIL!!!

Oh yeah, right........

Uhhhhhhh...... STEAL THEIR KIMCHEE!!

hideyoursheep
02-13-2007, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by FORD
STEAL THEIR KIMCHEE!! :uck: :uck: :uck: :uck: :uck: :uck: :uck:

hideyoursheep
02-13-2007, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by studly hungwell
So you think that this agreement will produce a 'Nuke Free' NK? Come on man....Pot Bellied Dog Eater fooled Clinton...any following administration should be wise to this shit. Bush or not. This is folly.

Fooled him how? When did Menta-Lee-Ill pull any shenanigans in that time frame,'cause I don't remember hearing about it.

studly hungwell
02-14-2007, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by hideyoursheep
Fooled him how? When did Menta-Lee-Ill pull any shenanigans in that time frame,'cause I don't remember hearing about it.

I just don't think that paying off dictators is a sane foreign policy. It's the same dumbass thinking that gave us the oil for food bullshit. A dictator is not gonna use US aid to help their people.....they are gonna pump it into their military or put it in their pockets. Is there a gas leak in here?

Nickdfresh
02-14-2007, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Nuke 'em and STEAL THEIR OIL!!!

Oh yeah, right........

Uhhhhhhh...... STEAL THEIR KIMCHEE!!

Mmmmmmm...Kimchee!:)