PDA

View Full Version : afrcan lion vs 42 cambodian midget fighters : kamikaze kaos

flappo
02-13-2007, 04:18 AM
funny shit

http://www.fmft.net/archives/BBC_NEWS.htm

Lion Mutilates 42 Midgets in Cambodian Ring-Fight

An African Lion much like this is responsible for the death of 28 Cambodian Midgets
Spectators cheered as entire Cambodian Midget Fighting League squared off against African Lion
Tickets had been sold-out three weeks before the much anticipated fight, which took place in the city of Kâmpóng Chhnãng.

The fight was slated when an angry fan contested Yang Sihamoni, President of the CMFL, claiming that one lion could defeat his entire league of 42 fighters.

Sihamoni takes great pride in the league he helped create, as was conveyed in his recent advertising campaign for the CMFL that stated his midgets will "... take on anything; man, beast, or machine."

This campaign is believed to be what sparked the undisclosed fan to challenge the entire league to fight a lion; a challenge that Sihamoni readily accepted.

An African Lion (Panthera Leo) was shipped to centrally located Kâmpóng Chhnãng especially for the event, which took place last Saturday, April 30, 2005 in the city’s coliseum.

The Cambodian Government allowed the fight to take place, under the condition that they receive a 50% commission on each ticket sold, and that no cameras would be allowed in the arena.

The fight was called in only 12 minutes, after which 28 fighters were declared dead, while the other 14 suffered severe injuries including broken bones and lost limbs, rendering them unable to fight back.

Sihamoni was quoted before the fight stating that he felt since his fighters out-numbered the lion 42 to 1, that they “… could out-wit and out-muscle [it].”

Unfortunately, he was wrong.

Anonymous
02-13-2007, 04:39 AM
This is SO sick it isn't even funny!

What the fuck? What does the guy have in his skull? Shit?

And how the hell did the 42 midgets accept this??? Did they sincerely believe they could've taken the lion?

And how come this is the first time we've heard of this if this is from 2005?

Was the lion killed afterwards? So many questions, so little answers.

It IS the first time in more than 5 years that I'm actually surprised at something...

Cheers! :bottle:

Anonymous
02-13-2007, 04:41 AM
Oh, fuck it. I wanna see a video of this. SOMEONE must've sneaked a camera in.

This is so absurd it actually merits viewing.

Anonymous
02-13-2007, 04:42 AM
Er... nevermind! :D

binnie
02-13-2007, 04:43 AM
Fantastic!

That may be the funniest thing that I've ever read.

Why 42 midgets?

Such an arbritaray number: why not 50?

Anonymous
02-13-2007, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by binnie
Fantastic!

Why 42 midgets?

If you do a simple Google search, you'll find out why...

Wawazat
02-13-2007, 07:08 AM
Fantastic!

Why 42 midgets?

the entire league

binnie
02-13-2007, 07:15 AM
Damn, I really want to see this...

binnie
02-13-2007, 07:23 AM
This could be a great way of dealing with overcrowded prisons:

42 men versus a lion, or a tiger for some variety, if they beat it then they get to go free.

Pay-per-view every friday, all proceeds to charity....

ODShowtime
02-13-2007, 08:10 AM
oh well, a good laugh none-the-less

Seshmeister
02-13-2007, 09:39 AM
The gullibility of some of you is frightening.

PLEASE do not reply to any nice chap who emails you from Nigeria offering you money.

Cheers!

:gulp:

knuckleboner
02-13-2007, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister

PLEASE do not reply to any nice chap who emails you from Nigeria offering you money.

Cheers!

(but you forgot, sesh...)

"but please DO reply to the nice chap from scotland asking for beer money."

Hardrock69
02-13-2007, 10:28 AM
This could be a great way of dealing with overcrowded prisons:

42 men versus a lion, or a tiger for some variety, if they beat it then they get to go free.

Pay-per-view every friday, all proceeds to charity....

Well, you are almost there.
Here is a plan I devised last year while at a friend's house watching Heavyweight Boxing.

Sign up prisoners who are on Death Row to star in a series that would bring back Gladitorial Combat to the Death.

THe United States is too fucking soft on these bastards. In Third-World countries, they find you guilty of murder, they take you right out of the building and put a bullet in your head. They cannot afford to feed and house some asshole while he takes 20 fucking years to pursue appeals through the court system.

So the actual fights would have to be held in a third-world country.

The host country would only be happy to receive a large percentage of the Pay Per View profits. Another, large percentage could go to the United States Prison that housed the death row inmate.

Oh, and give a large chunk of money tto Victim's Rights organizations.

Make the rules as follows:

2 men enter, one man leave.

The man who dies just got his sentence carried out.

The survivor could get his sentence commuted to life in prison.

Of course you could then do things like sentence people to death by Lion. Or something like that.

The positive aspect of all this is: A) It would generate large sums of KASH, and it would decrease the Death Row population, thereby saving the U.S. Taxpayers a lot of money.

Everybody wins.
:cool:

binnie
02-13-2007, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Well, you are almost there.
Here is a plan I devised last year while at a friend's house watching Heavyweight Boxing.

Sign up prisoners who are on Death Row to star in a series that would bring back Gladitorial Combat to the Death.

THe United States is too fucking soft on these bastards. In Third-World countries, they find you guilty of murder, they take you right out of the building and put a bullet in your head. They cannot afford to feed and house some asshole while he takes 20 fucking years to pursue appeals through the court system.

So the actual fights would have to be held in a third-world country.

The host country would only be happy to receive a large percentage of the Pay Per View profits. Another, large percentage could go to the United States Prison that housed the death row inmate.

Oh, and give a large chunk of money tto Victim's Rights organizations.

Make the rules as follows:

2 men enter, one man leave.

The man who dies just got his sentence carried out.

The survivor could get his sentence commuted to life in prison.

Of course you could then do things like sentence people to death by Lion. Or something like that.

The positive aspect of all this is: A) It would generate large sums of KASH, and it would decrease the Death Row population, thereby saving the U.S. Taxpayers a lot of money.

Everybody wins.
:cool:

I would watch that, I really would!

If the people on Death Row are preapred to sign up to it, what's the problem!

Hardrock69
02-13-2007, 10:53 AM
It is not the Death Row inmates that would cause the problems.

It is the namby-pamby fucktards who think it is THEIR duty to decide what is best for the inmate. Never mind the assholes have already been sentenced to die.

Fucking bleeding-heart pussy motherfuckers get in the way of real justice.

And for something like this, you know they would be involving themselves where they have no business sticking their nose into the affairs of Death Row inmates.

FORD
02-13-2007, 10:58 AM
What the hell was an African Lion doing in Cambodia anyway? Did he take the wrong turn at Albuquerque?

http://www.alexross.com/82061-big.jpg

hideyoursheep
02-13-2007, 04:20 PM
I would watch that, I really would!

If the people on Death Row are preapred to sign up to it, what's the problem!

The problem would be once an indigent suspect is tried by a prosecutor and sentenced by a judge both of whom are trying to make a political name for themselves,the DNA sample taken from the lion's turd proves his innocence but it's too late.

Meanwhile Orenthall, Blake, and Dickie The Bull play golf.....:eek:

flappo
02-13-2007, 05:51 PM
flappy boithday

Eyes of the Night
02-13-2007, 07:03 PM
Great find El Flappo! ... I wonder how old this tiger was ...

bueno bob
02-14-2007, 03:22 AM
Ha! Brilliant, as always...

Anonymous
02-14-2007, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister

Cheers!

Hey! I had realized the whole truth and nuthin' but by the third post.

And yes, I HAVE replied to those friendly people from Nigeria. And I told them I'd help them for free.