PDA

View Full Version : Oh, this is gonna rule!!!!

Mr. Vengeance
02-13-2007, 09:53 PM
Dio-era Sabbath DVD release!!!! They say it's available in limited editions, but that'll change once demand grows.

On May 1, Rhino Handmade will release BLACK SABBATH: Live At Hammersmith Odeon, which features Dio, Iommi, Butler and Appice getting hot one December night in London during Sabbath's 1981 tour for The Mob Rules. Previously unreleased, the concert spotlights Sabbath as they storm through 14 of the Dio-era's best including 'Neon Knights', 'Heaven And Hell', 'Children Of The Sea' and 'Country Girl'. The band also performs several pre-Dio classics including 'Paranoid', 'Children Of The Grave' and a white-hot version of 'War Pigs'. The album will be available from Rhino Handmade as an individually numbered limited edition of 5,000 copies, available only at www.rhinohandmade.com for a suggested retail price of $19.98. Black Sabbath: The Dio Years tracklisting: 'Neon Knights', 'Lady Evil', 'Heaven And Hell', 'Die Young', 'Lonely Is The Word', 'The Mob Rules', 'Turn Up The Night', 'Voodoo', 'Falling Off The Edge Of The World', 'After All (The Dead)', 'TV Crimes', 'I', 'Children Of The Sea' - Live, 'The Devil Cried' *, 'Shadow Of The Wind' *, 'Ear In The Wall' *. (* Newly recorded track) Black Sabbath: Live At Hammersmith Odeon tracklisting: 'E5150', 'Neon Knights', 'N.I.B.', 'Children Of The Sea', 'Country Girl', 'Black Sabbath', 'War Pigs', 'Slipping Away', 'Iron Man', 'The Mob Rules', 'Heaven And Hell', 'Paranoid', 'Voodoo', 'Children Of The Grave'. (All selections previously unissued). Arranged chronologically, the compilation spotlights Dio's time with Black Sabbath and draws heavily from the lineup's 1980 debut and 1981 follow-up, Heaven And Hell and Mob Rules respectively. Recognized as back-to-back metal classics, the albums feature such signature songs as the title tracks, 'Neon Knights', 'Die Young', 'Turn Up The Night' and 'Voodoo'. The Dio Years also features 'After All (The Dead)', 'TV Crimes' and 'I' from the singer's brief reunion with Sabbath for the Dehumanizer album and tour.

binnie
02-14-2007, 07:36 AM
Cool!!!

Shaun Ponsonby
02-14-2007, 12:01 PM
HUZZAH!!

PHOENIX
02-14-2007, 12:05 PM
Ya.

We already have a Heaven And Hell thread Stickied

Should have posted this in there.