PDA

View Full Version : Reasons Why Katie is a Cunt

Rikk
02-14-2007, 08:07 PM
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/musictrading5673/myhomepage/katie%20%20holiday%20usa.jpeg?

ECCHHH!!!

That's one aged face with a plastic smile.

I feel bad for her, though.

All the enemies she has here...and a need to prove herself.

Should we all take it easy on her?

Or should we not give her the attention she wants?

Hmmm...

Thoughts to ponder.

Unchainme
02-14-2007, 08:30 PM
She's not a cunt, She's Gunt II.

Dan
02-14-2007, 09:26 PM
The Town Bike on a Bike.

Unchainme
02-14-2007, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Dan
The Town Bike on a Bike.

http://www.cnn.com/SHOWBIZ/Movies/9907/27/oped.critics/austin.powers.jpg

"She's the town Bicycle Man, Everyone's had a ride.

I wonder if katie is Katydid's daughter?

ppg960
02-14-2007, 10:05 PM
For her age, she is Smoking Hot.

Rikk
02-14-2007, 11:13 PM
She's nasty.

Dan
02-14-2007, 11:21 PM
I'm sure that she has Balls.

Matt White
02-14-2007, 11:31 PM
:confused:

I don't buy that it's her.....

no way......

Dan
02-14-2007, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
:confused:

I don't buy that it's her.....

no way......

Because there is no Facial Hair?

Matt White
02-15-2007, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Dan
Because there is no Facial Hair?

:DHA!!!

You got her!!!

Dan
02-15-2007, 12:42 AM
:DHA!!!

You got her!!!

Time for a Full Body shave Katie.

O.K Boys,How many Razors would it take to Shave her Whole Body?

Wawazat
02-15-2007, 04:26 AM

Keep the razor, throw her down a cliff :D

binnie
02-15-2007, 08:01 AM
If that really is her, then may I say Katie that you are smokin' hot.

binnie
02-15-2007, 08:02 AM
I don't understand why everyone hates her, but having said that, I haven't read all the threads, I turn away once they descend into insult-exchanges.....

So: why is she a "cunt"?

Matt White
02-15-2007, 10:24 AM
I'm cuntfused...as usual

Anonymous
02-15-2007, 10:32 AM
I dunno... I kinda like her and her remarks. Sure, they may not be super-witty, but you can tell she's having fun at pissing off some people around here.

She's doing an excellent job of it, too.

Katie seems to be the proverbial woman who's so foul-mouthed she can make a sailor blush.

Seriously, that "wank over my pic and cum on it" she's got going is so downright dirty it's appaling!

So, she may be a troll, as some people say, but at least she's a funny one - no religious ramblings like Katydid and no slef-centered posts like Joe Thunder. Plus, she has less spelling errors than Jesterstar.

Go Katie!

Cheers! :bottle:

Anonymous
02-15-2007, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by binnie
If that really is her, then may I say Katie that you are smokin' hot.

Well, of course you would!

:D

Shaun Ponsonby
02-15-2007, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Dan
The Town Bike on a Bike.

Isn't that Shakespeare?

Rikk
02-15-2007, 10:58 AM
If any of you idiots find that good-looking, then your taste is very small.

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t150/rikk75/Katie.jpg

Fuckin' cunt.
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44194

Shaun Ponsonby
02-15-2007, 11:08 AM
That's a striking development

binnie
02-15-2007, 11:09 AM
Sorry Rikk, but I don't see what you're seeing: blond, busty, good figure and a pretty face.

All looks good to me.

Seriously though, why is she so hated, someone please explain....

katie
02-15-2007, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
I dunno... I kinda like her and her remarks. Sure, they may not be super-witty, but you can tell she's having fun at pissing off some people around here.

Katie seems to be the proverbial woman who's so foul-mouthed she can make a sailor blush.

Seriously, that "wank over my pic and cum on it" she's got going is so downright dirty it's appaling!

So, she may be a troll, as some people say, but at least she's a funny one - no religious ramblings like Katydid and no slef-centered posts like Joe Thunder. Plus, she has less spelling errors than Jesterstar.

Go Katie!

WOW A fan!

You sir have got great taste

Katie
x

---------------------------------------
Pets that Katie owns - AKA The Army Cry Babys Hall of Fame

fryingdutchman (Goon 1 - Desperalty trying to be a big boy)
Unchainme (Goon 2 - A preteen cry baby)
LoungeMachine (A moderator apparently LMFAO)
Matt White (Moderator clown understudy)
Dan (Low IQ but try's hard)
Jimmy Jingles (Mummy's boy)
FORD (Village Idiot's stupider brother)
Wawazat (Just a another preteen kid)
diamondjimi (Arse bandit watch out!)
Rikk (Good ol prick! (Spelt with a silent P) His posts suggest that his IQ size is his dick size = 4)
rustoffa (Yes this shocked me to, the headline read ‘Has been poster is really an idiot shocker!’)
ELVIS (his life is so dull he can write his diary one week in advance)
Hardrock69 (Ah good ol limpcock, he tried to be hardcore & failed on so many occasions)

Anonymous
02-15-2007, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Rikk

Fuckin' cunt.

Well, Binnie already admitted he'd hit Paris Hilton, so why not Katie? As fer any others, I dunno.

But I'm speaking about her posts, not her face. I find them hilarious. I reserve the judgment of said visage for meself.

'Course, my sense of humour is way over the top for most people, but hey...

bueno bob
02-15-2007, 11:19 AM

"You can see clearly now, the rain is gone..."

:)

katie
02-15-2007, 11:21 AM

Fuckin' cunt.

Ha Ha Ha Rikk is getting pissed off!

Fantastic, Way to go Rikkyboy! LOL

Thats enough about Rikky lets talk about me....

Well L@@K At All The Stalkers Here Tonight!

Guys i finally got my own thread cheers

And yes i do love the attention
(Rikk pissed off as he wants HIS own thread as well LOL)

And remember katie does love all of ya!
xxx

------------------------------------------

Rikk (Good ol prick! (Spelt with a silent P) His posts suggest that his IQ size is his dick size = 4)
rustoffa (Yes this shocked me to, the headline read ‘Has been poster is really an idiot shocker!’)
Hardrock69 (Ah good ol limpcock, he tried to be hardcore & failed on so many occasions)

Anonymous
02-15-2007, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by katie
WOW A fan!

You sir have got great taste

Katie
x

As long as you keep rollin' the way you do, I'll be at this end laffing me arse off.

Insulting with humour is me all-time favorite cuntcept.

Anonymous
02-15-2007, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
"You can see clearly now, the rain is gone..."

You can't be! You're both online!

Bob, you rascal! Tell me it's not your 12125683125 alias!

katie
02-15-2007, 11:26 AM

Hi Binnie

It's just a bunch of kids that got taken out (and turned into pets) in various verbal exchanges with the Mighty Katie.

Katie

-----------------------------------------

Matt White
02-15-2007, 11:28 AM
"Better pissed off than pissed on...depending on who's doing the pissing..."

Ancient Biker Philosophy

bueno bob
02-15-2007, 11:30 AM
Sorry Rikk, but I don't see what you're seeing: blond, busty, good figure and a pretty face.

All looks good to me.

She reported what she read on Ross Halfin's blog, about Eddie and Dave jamming with Wolfgang, Ross photographing some shots, etc. Included link and all to back it up.

Upon doing so, she was met with a resounding chorus of "Fuck you, cunt! Lying bitch! Up yours with a twirling lawnmower, whorebag! Everybody knows that Zloz will be doing the photo shoots, you God blasted dried up bloody twat! Fuck you! I hate you! Slut! Go fuck yourself!" and several other equally friendly comments from those who didn't choose to believe her or her posted link to the blog.

To this, she responded that she was simply reporting what she read at Ross' site - information which (surprise!) has since been proven 100% truth, as Ross' photos of Eddie have surfaced (which are "bad" according to Zlozower's fanbase), and Van Halen has announced that David IS indeed back and Wolfgang is the bassist.

Well...that's about it. Up until she reported Halfin's blog and posted a link to what he wrote, she was actually a well respected poster here, but so many people got their pretty pink panties in a bunch over it, they took it out on her. So far as I can see, that is EXACTLY what happened.

Anything she's posted since then? Bait.

On a serious note, I have done some trading and chatting with Katie prior to all this and she is a class act and an honest person, and I'm pleased to say that her and I are on good terms.

And...I don't care much else beyond that...so there ya go.

Anonymous
02-15-2007, 11:30 AM

Ancient Biker Philosophy

Uhuhuhuhu, Matt's into Golden Showers.

Well, if it was Cindy Crawford doing the pissing, I just might... *ahem*

Sunny day, innit?

Rikk
02-15-2007, 11:32 AM

Genius, indeed.

The Pen has always had a rule about not acting like morons because of pussy unless the pussy is really worthwhile and you have a good chance of getting that pussy in something I like to call real life.

I find attention-getters to be sad...not worthy of anger. But also not worthy of praise.

Her bootleg list only proves what a sad, mundane existence she probably has.

And I truly feel bad for her.

Anonymous
02-15-2007, 11:34 AM
What about acting like a moron just fer the hell of it? I've been doing it sucessfully fer years, and I ain't about to stop now. :drive:

Rikk
02-15-2007, 11:34 AM
She reported what she read on Ross Halfin's blog, about Eddie and ...And...I don't care much else beyond that...so there ya go.

Well BOB likes her.

I don't even know her, to be honest. But I do see her in various threads starting shit about FORD, LOUNGE, etc.

Maybe if she shut her pussy flaps about some of these folks, she wouldn't be considered by so many to be the village idiot.

Rikk
02-15-2007, 11:35 AM
What about acting like a moron just fer the hell of it?

The Pen always promotes people acting like morons for the hell of it.

Shaun Ponsonby
02-15-2007, 11:40 AM
I don't reaaly have a problem with her...but she doesn't have to be such a big meanie all the time ;)

binnie
02-15-2007, 11:45 AM
She reported what she read on Ross Halfin's blog, about Eddie and Dave jamming with Wolfgang, Ross photographing some shots, etc. Included link and all to back it up.

Upon doing so, she was met with a resounding chorus of "Fuck you, cunt! Lying bitch! Up yours with a twirling lawnmower, whorebag! Everybody knows that Zloz will be doing the photo shoots, you God blasted dried up bloody twat! Fuck you! I hate you! Slut! Go fuck yourself!" and several other equally friendly comments from those who didn't choose to believe her or her posted link to the blog.

To this, she responded that she was simply reporting what she read at Ross' site - information which (surprise!) has since been proven 100% truth, as Ross' photos of Eddie have surfaced (which are "bad" according to Zlozower's fanbase), and Van Halen has announced that David IS indeed back and Wolfgang is the bassist.

Well...that's about it. Up until she reported Halfin's blog and posted a link to what he wrote, she was actually a well respected poster here, but so many people got their pretty pink panties in a bunch over it, they took it out on her. So far as I can see, that is EXACTLY what happened.

You see, that's what I thought, I couldn't understand the hostility.

However, I will admit that at first I thought the Halfin stuff was a hoax and may have been hostile myself (Ican't remember)....

Anyhow, thanks for clearing that up Bob...

fryingdutchman
02-15-2007, 12:01 PM

Anything she's posted since then? Bait.

On a serious note, I have done some trading and chatting with Katie prior to all this and she is a class act and an honest person, and I'm pleased to say that her and I are on good terms.

And...I don't care much else beyond that...so there ya go.

Bob...it goes a little deeper than that.

Granted, I'll agree with you in "spirit", and overall she may have gotten some rough treatment which was uncalled for.

BUT...not everything she posted was true or had any basis in fact, and she is certainly not the bastion of truthfulness that you paint her out to be.

Yes...some folks went after her with guns blazing, but even those who even disagreed with her on a more "professional level" were greeted with her snarky fucking comments and her "you have not been charged for this service" bullshit.

That's when she lost it with a lot of people. And it all went downhill from there.

I'm not going to waste my time reeling back through all of the threads and posts to give you examples, but trust me, they're there.

I fear you've been a victim of some Jedi mind tricks....

bueno bob
02-15-2007, 12:09 PM
You see, that's what I thought, I couldn't understand the hostility.

However, I will admit that at first I thought the Halfin stuff was a hoax and may have been hostile myself (Ican't remember)....

Anyhow, thanks for clearing that up Bob...

Well, I've done a lot to try and stay out of it...in fact, I've done a lot lately to try and stay out of a LOT of things...

To be blunt, I think there's a LOT of "sheepish" behavior around this place lately...and I put the blame for that squarely on the shoulders of Eddie Van Halen himself. I can understand SOME of it...some of it, I can't...but even myself, I'm often at cross purposes regarding the 2007 shenanigans, so I'm not completely innocent.

At this point, I'm at a toss-up as to what the "new" sheep definition will be...and the times they are a changin', and I think the 2007 sheep are going to be an entirely different breed than the 2004 sheep.

Yea, verily I say unto thee - even your Sheep Pen is split down the middle on certain points.

Scary thought, hmm?

Anyway...

I posted one comment a while back that if the Halfin stuff proved legit (and it did), there would be a lot of people who'd owe Katie an apology for all the shit they gave her, simply being the messenger. When Halfin's blog WAS confirmed as legit (the new Ed photos and the press release being made official), I didn't see anybody offer her any sort of apology at all - basically everybody went on and on about how "gay" the pictures were, how much better Neil would have done it, blah blah blah...like that was supposed to excuse everything, I guess. And that's fine, you know - everybody's different. Even I wondered at one point whether or not Ross was trolling his own blog for attention, but I was the first to say that Katie scooped us all on it, too. I'm not too big to admit when I'm wrong about something.

Well, people still gave Katie a lot of shit about the whole thing, even when it was apparent that she was the first one here with the information about Ross' connection to Edward. I can't speak for her, but I think Katie finally just said "Fuck it - you wanna play, we'll play...here's your bait, suckers..." and just started having fun with it all.

The funny element is how many people snap to when she starts posting (and it's not usually anything derogitory to start with - usually something innocuous and then the "CUNT!" battle cry goes out, and with a vengeance). Then it's game time. Kinda funny to watch, I think, and since I have friends in Katie and the people on the other side of the fence, I just stay out and let everybody have their fun.

The down side to this is that if the powers that be get fed up, that'll be it. Their right to do so, obviously. Again, I can't say that I speak for her, but I don't think Katie even cares if she gets banned here. At this point, I think it's a game of "How many buttons can be pushed" on a lot of sides...

Although I'm in no way partial to the usage of the word n*gger, truth be told it's no worse than some of the nasty shit I've seen her called...

That's just my two cents.

Breasts and vagina aside...I'd take the same stance if Katie was a Kevin - bottom line is that Katie and I have gotten along fine over the last two years and had some nice conversations. Done some good trading. And I think she's really spot-on in a lot of different Van Halen related posts I've read over the last two years or so...

But...that's me...so, I don't know...I'm out of it...

Shaun Ponsonby
02-15-2007, 12:10 PM
Bob's right that when trading she is honest and...dare I borrow a cliche...a pleasure to do business with.

bueno bob
02-15-2007, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by fryingdutchman

Granted, I'll agree with you in "spirit", and overall she may have gotten some rough treatment which was uncalled for.

BUT...not everything she posted was true or had any basis in fact, and she is certainly not the bastion of truthfulness that you paint her out to be.

Well, I'd have to research that myself, I guess...I know there was some debate about "band" photos that had people up in arms, and I don't know anything about that...I was in and out, didn't pay much attention to it...

Yes...some folks went after her with guns blazing, but even those who even disagreed with her on a more "professional level" were greeted with her snarky fucking comments and her "you have not been charged for this service" bullshit.

That's when she lost it with a lot of people. And it all went downhill from there.

Well, that's true. There were a few things she was wrong on, that I know.

I'm not going to waste my time reeling back through all of the threads and posts to give you examples, but trust me, they're there.

Well, I appreciate the input. Honestly, it sucks having friends and/or posters I respect, at the very least, on opposing sides of each other...by all rights, I should probably bow out of this debate now, I don't do well at straddling fences...probably all the armor...

Rikk
02-15-2007, 12:15 PM

Bingo.

Any cunt that starts repeated threads in Main about herself, or going after FORD and other respect posters, is nothing but an attention-seeking cunt. Similar to someone else I could name.

And she did prove to not be 100% accurate...and all her bullshit, stuck-up, malignant comments in the middle made her directly responsible for what happened to her.

Frankly, I've noticed a common occurrence at this here website. If a guy acts in the manner that Katie has, he gets no pass, no chance to redeem himself. The ranks close in and that's the end of him. But if a girl does it, if a girl starts shit between people or starts fights or any other number of behavior examples, there are several that will step up to the plate and fight others on her behalf even though they really should know better.

Personally, I don't understand it. There is no female presence for me at this site. I have a live girlfriend...I don't need an online "girlfriend". It's a joke.

Katie is no different from GUWAPO or PETE or any other psychotics we've had at this site. The only difference is that she's female. Don't people ever wonder why FAB had so much influence?

Rikk
02-15-2007, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
Bob's right that when trading she is honest and...dare I borrow a cliche...a pleasure to do business with.

So because she's an honest trader, her bullshit in Main recently should be tolerated? Her repeated attempts at getting attention by lamely trying to go after FORD and others should be put aside because she's a good trader?

Shaun Ponsonby
02-15-2007, 12:27 PM
No, that was really just a side comment.

I'm saying she's OK when she's not shitting over everyone.

Matt White
02-15-2007, 12:28 PM
It's really much ado aboot nothing.....

So she's a pain in the arse....MANY people here fall under that title...

She's harmless....She'll get reigned in...or get the boot

She's not dropping people's real names...or addresses...or calling people at home and making threats.....

She's annoying...but many people play right along with it...myself included:D Sometimes it breaks up the same ol' routine around here....

A lot of people here need to remember...It's only a movie...

Shaun Ponsonby
02-15-2007, 12:31 PM
It's good that people like that are here. That is what makes this site different from all the other interweb forums...we CAN hurl abuse at each other for no good reason. Keeps you thinking on your toes, too, as opposed to your head.

I hate those fuckwits who think with their heads.

Rikk
02-15-2007, 12:38 PM
It's really much ado aboot nothing.....

Agree with that. Actually, it can be rather fun.

So she's a pain in the arse....MANY people here fall under that title...

Yeah, but that's half the fun of this place. Throwing rocks at the pain in the asses. That's what the whole SHEEP PEN was built on. This ain't no coffee shop.

She's harmless....She'll get reigned in...or get the boot

Yeah, but because that fact is recognized doesn't mean those recognizing it can't have fun at her expense in the meantime.

She's not dropping people's real names...or addresses...or calling people at home and making threats.....

No, that is little-seen at this here website, usually only the likes of the original gunt have attempted that.

She's annoying...but many people play right along with it...

Play along with what?

A lot of people here need to remember...It's only a movie...

Oh yes...but video games are sometimes more fun than movies.

Matt White
02-15-2007, 12:44 PM
LOL Exactly, exactly

Rikk
02-15-2007, 12:47 PM
This is very interesting.

Matt White
02-15-2007, 12:48 PM
This ain't no coffee shop.

You rascal.....

Shaun Ponsonby
02-15-2007, 01:01 PM
Maybe we should bump Rikk's petry corner.

Matt White
02-15-2007, 01:09 PM
HA!!!

"Everything old is new again!"

bueno bob
02-15-2007, 01:36 PM
This ain't no coffee shop.

Damn it all. And to think I was about to ask you how you were doing this morning.

Ruin all the fun for all of us, why don't ya! :mad:

Vinnie Velvet
02-15-2007, 02:19 PM
Katie has been finally immortalized.

A thread dedicated to her at the SHEEP PEN!

Who would've thought? :D

Seriously though, her posts serve up some good entertainment and getting into some spats with her is always good fun (although I'm not on her black list! :D)

Its not a bad pic though.

V V approves.

Rikk
02-15-2007, 02:26 PM
Maybe we should bump Rikk's petry corner.

I forgot about Poetry Corner. Now THAT was a thread.

Bump it.

Matt White
02-15-2007, 02:42 PM
HA!!!

CLASSIC SHEEP PEN

...need I say more???

Dan
02-15-2007, 04:06 PM
For Katie.

Katie you ride a bike
Like a Dyke
I'm high as a kite
thinking what it would be like
to be that bike.

Shaun Ponsonby
02-15-2007, 05:48 PM
I forgot about Poetry Corner. Now THAT was a thread.

Bump it.

Done and done...

Dan
02-15-2007, 06:10 PM
Done and done...

Shit,I already have done one.:(

katie
02-16-2007, 04:49 AM
REASONS WHY KATIE IS A CUNT

Thanks to this thread I am now a legend (Nothing But Yeah!)
You bet Im the biggest cunt this army has seen because *some* of you guys can’t take being insulted back.
The fact that one of the army minions here has dedicated a thread here says it all
You just couldn’t make it up (But hey thanks LOL!)

Seriously I thought you guys were men (wrong)
But it seems I am dealing with children here

You can dish it out but cannot take it.

Here are a few guidelines for the future -

Insult me & expect the same in return
Respect me & expect the same in return (And I will drop the list)

I’m here to rap about CVH & DLR Are you?
If you are I will see you in the main

Your Call...............

Rikk
02-16-2007, 05:05 AM
REASONS WHY KATIE IS A CUNT

Thanks to this thread I am now a legend (Nothing But Yeah!)
You bet Im the biggest cunt this army has seen because *some* of you guys can’t take being insulted back.
The fact that one of the army minions here has dedicated a thread here says it all
You just couldn’t make it up (But hey thanks LOL!)

Seriously I thought you guys were men (wrong)
But it seems I am dealing with children here

You can dish it out but cannot take it.

Insult me & expect the same in return
Respect me & expect the same in return (And I will drop the list)

I’m here to rap about CVH & DLR Are you?
If you are I will see you in the main

Your Call...............

You were about to get a get out of jail free card.

You just threw it away.

You will now have no peace.

katie
02-16-2007, 05:08 AM
You were about to get a get out of jail free card.

You just threw it away.

You will now have no peace.

OK No problem the lines have been drawn.

Anybody else want to go down Rikks path.

Or rap about CVH/DLR instead?

Again it's your Call

Rikk
02-16-2007, 05:23 AM

You drew those lines when you made most of this site hate you.

If you think you're going to turn these boys against me, you're very wrong.

Oh is that what you've been doing with your nonsense attack threads in Main?

Again it's your Call

I already made my call. Don't try and PM me again.

PS. Faked your pic, huh? LOL. Lame.

fryingdutchman
02-16-2007, 05:27 AM

Respect me & expect the same in return

Here's a little sampling of how Katie practices what she preaches.

Respect? I think not. Check out post number 8 in the following thread link and see if Nickdfresh was "respected."

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44104

And that's just one example.

Your Call...............

My call is for all out fucking war on your botox-injected ass.

Now go dunk your empty head in some more fucking peroxide, you plasticized Barbie wanna-be.

No doubt some plastic surgeon in the UK is now enjoying his new yacht and Porsche that your face and body paid for.

(If in fact that is really you in the picture...which I doubt. My suspicion is that you're more on the "Wookie" side of things...but it's just a hunch.)

katie
02-16-2007, 05:44 AM
If you think you're going to turn my boys against me, you're very wrong.

Your boys? You gay fucking arse bandit!
I suspected you were a queer by your avatar (Mmmm Larry nice)
Watch out lads this could get messy LOL!!!!!

OK back to being an ARMY LEGEND then

YEE HA!

Katie still loves ya!
x

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Katies Sheep Pen
The New Arse Licking Sheep 2007
AKA - The Army Cry Baby’s Hall of Fame

Rikk (Good ol prick! the army minion. Spells his name with a silent P. His posts suggest that his IQ size is his dick size = 4 Has a penchant for old men in cowboy hats, Beware Arse bandit alert!

Unchainme
02-16-2007, 06:39 AM
I'm a gunt, who's hungry for the cock

Oh great, the Female version of Jizzystool. :rolleyes:

ThrillsNSpills
02-16-2007, 07:44 AM

Again it's your Call

dear Koontie:

Your Face Looks Like a Balloon.
Your hair would suggest there's an angry mop somewhere that got robbed.
Katie is a shemale and has an anchor tatooed on her cack.
Someone should turn Katie over and mop the floor with her.
The flies that orbited her crotch has since dropped dead from the fumes.
Katie's doctor tried to have her buried from the smell alone but Katie's case worker set him straight and now Katie is up for a role as Lurch in the new Addams Family.

Spills still loves ya.
You have not been charged for stealing oxygen senselessly.