PDA

View Full Version : It's time to destroy this new shitty music once and for all.

Unchainme
02-17-2007, 12:29 AM
We got Reunions of all sorts going on and now its time, Once and for all to squash these pathetic excuse for Rock Bands once and for All. Enough bitching about your girlfriend over some lameass three chord song with no solo and no talent. Enough with these 15 minute of fame pop songs sung by ugly no talent whores. Enough with lameass rappers trying to act like hardasses. It's time to take it back, It's time to do what Van Halen did in 1978, We need it now more than ever to give the middle finger one last time and rid the world of these talentless hacks.

Thoughts?

Unchainme
02-17-2007, 12:41 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4B-8n3Yrmd8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4B-8n3Yrmd8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

You know what I know People always say turn it off if you don't like it, but it's everywhere, it's on every damn commercial, every damn ad, every damn cell phone.

I'm Mad as Hell, And I'm not Going to take it ANYMORE!

binnie
02-17-2007, 03:40 AM
I know exactly how you feel, I really have to search to find the decent bands these days.

But as long as it keeps selling, record companies are gonna keep putting it out.

But woah the day when I see "New Green Day record" and think "Damn, I've gotta get that, they rock..."

Never, ever gonna happen...

And Green Day are better than the 45671 emo bands on the planet today with the same guitar tone, and generic lyrics....

Shaun Ponsonby
02-17-2007, 02:11 PM
Some gooden bands...

1) The Answer

2) Tokyo Dragons

3) Roadstar

4) Porcupine Tree

fe_lung
02-17-2007, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
We got Reunions of all sorts going on and now its time, Once and for all to squash these pathetic excuse for Rock Bands once and for All. Enough bitching about your girlfriend over some lameass three chord song with no solo and no talent. Enough with these 15 minute of fame pop songs sung by ugly no talent whores. Enough with lameass rappers trying to act like hardasses. It's time to take it back, It's time to do what Van Halen did in 1978, We need it now more than ever to give the middle finger one last time and rid the world of these talentless hacks.

Thoughts?

I'm with you except for the guitar solos. None of those, thanks.

mako_kimura
02-17-2007, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by fe_lung
I'm with you except for the guitar solos. None of those, thanks.

C'mon, man, guitar solos are essential for great rock and roll!

binnie
02-17-2007, 04:59 PM
Check out the New Bands thread that's burried in House somewhere...