PDA

View Full Version : Titney Spears Meltdown!

FORD
02-17-2007, 03:39 PM
http://thebosh.com/archives/upload/2007/02/britney-spears-bald.jpg

Britney Spears returned to L.A. Friday on an American Airlines flight from Miami, surprising fellow passengers by sitting in the last row of coach class reports US Weekly.

And within hours Britney Spears was shaving her head and getting two tattoos at a seedy parlor in L.A.'s San Fernando Valley.

A source at the salon says, "Britney came in and said she wanted them to shave her head." According to the source, when the hairdresser refused, "Britney grabbed the hair clipper and started doing it herself."

http://thebosh.com/archives/upload/2007/02/Bald%2C%20Tattooed%20Britney%20Spears%201.jpg http://thebosh.com/archives/upload/2007/02/Bald%2C%20Tattooed%20Britney%20Spears%20%202.jpg http://thebosh.com/archives/upload/2007/02/Bald%2C%20Tattooed%20Britney%20Spears%20%203.jpg

At about 8:30 p.m. Britney arrived at Body & Soul Tattoo in Sherman Oaks.

Store employee Emily Wynne-Hughes tells Usmagazine.com that Britney arrived at the parlor agitated and, when asked why she shaved her head, replied, "I don't want anyone touching me. I'm tired of everybody touching me."

Hughes adds, "She wasn't making sense at all and you could tell she's not in a good place at all, and that she is totally freaking out."

Hughes tells Usmagazine.com Britney then got a black-white-and-pink cross tattooed on her lower hip and red-and-pink lips on her wrist. The price: $80.

"She was a nightmare to deal with," says Hughes. "She was screaming and flipping out from the pain and wiggling her body all around."

"After she left the shop we all just looked around and said to each other, 'We just saw a huge celebrity on the verge of a nervous breakdown.'"

The Friday evening visit to the "Body and Soul" tattoo shop in the Sherman Oaks district of Los Angeles came on the same day as People magazine and other entertainment media reported that Spears, 25, had recently entered a rehabilitation center in Antigua and checked out a day later reports Reuters

Access Hollywood entertainment news outlet cited a spokesperson denying them and saying she was not in rehab.

In other news, ohnotheydidnt is reporting that Spears visited the CEDARS-SINAI MEDICAL CENTRE.

"My uncle is a nurse at CSMC and texted me 10 minutes ago saying Britney Spears
was admitted about an hour ago. He's going to text me when he finds out why and
any more information. I'm scared! I don't know what's going on with her.

UPDATE ABOUT BRITNEY SPEARS AT CEDARS-SINAI MEDICAL CENTRE

I don't have many details. My uncle called and said she just left. He didn't see her or deal with her, one of his friend co-workers was around her for a minute. Somebody she was with brought her there and admitted her. His friend said she acted like she wasn't "there" and seemed disturbed. Because it's confidential, he doesn't know what she was admitted for or what she saw the doctor about, but because she's already gone home, that usually means nothing major. Oh, almost forgot, she was WEARING A DARK COLORED WIG. I'm so freaked out. I just want her to be normal and cute again like pre-Slave 4 U."

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IsyWlcQAy-Q"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IsyWlcQAy-Q" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

(off topic, but GOD DAMN I miss Leslie Miller! :( )

Link (http://thebosh.com/archives/2007/02/bald_tattooed_britney_spears_suffers_mental_breakd own.php)

binnie
02-17-2007, 05:17 PM
I hope we haven't got another Anna-Nicole Smith on our hands...

As much as I like to make fun of Titney, it pains me to witness this breakdown (which it clealry is now)

Where are her parents? Where are her record company, or management?

Jesus, she needs support.

(I do actually quite like the shaven-head look...)

Ally_Kat
02-17-2007, 05:23 PM
I'm willing to bet part of this was that new guy she was seeing breaking it off with her and then selling every minute detail of their time together to the tabloids. Hopefully, for her kids, she can get help and rebound from the bottom she's about to hit -- mainly so FedEx doesn't get custody.

and woot -- I <3 ohnotheydidnt

Ally_Kat
02-17-2007, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by binnie

Where are her parents?

From what I've read and heard, her parents and friends basically abandoned her and are giving her the tough love treatment, which if there weren't two infant involved would be alright and understandable. Personally I think they should stage a huge intervention before something worse happens, but they won't because Brit took them off the payroll.

Anonymous
02-17-2007, 05:37 PM
I hope we haven't got another Anna-Nicole Smith on our hands...

Our hands? OUR hands? I REFUSE to have anything to do with it. I NEVER bought one of her CDs/songs, NEVER watched one of her videos 'till the end, and never even choked Lil' Eddie with her in mind. Not even ONCE.

I didn't make her famous, and if I had ANY power at all, she'd NEVER be famous, so I can't be blamed for taking her fame away.

Girls who were 10-15 at the time. THOSE are to blame.

(I do actually quite like the shaven-head look...)

You would, wouldn't you?

Cheers! :bottle:

Ally_Kat
02-17-2007, 06:01 PM
Dude, so she did this and then went to the hospital for a bit. And reading random stuff online (cuz it's like a car crash -- you can't just walk away), there are some strong rumors that she got raped -- which I so hope are just stupid rumors.

Anonymous
02-17-2007, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Dude, so she did this and then went to the hospital for a bit. And reading random stuff online (cuz it's like a car crash -- you can't just walk away), there are some strong rumors that she got raped -- which I so hope are just stupid rumors.

You can, and should, walk away from a car crash if properly qualified people are already on the job.

Anyway, who would rape THAT in the state of brainless fat of ugly psychosis she's in? Apart from Binnie, I can't imagine who...

:eek:

BINNIE! YOU BASTARD!

Matt White
02-17-2007, 06:29 PM
She's mental.....

PRIME example of what happens when a simpleton gets WAAAAAAAAAAAY too much money & power.....

Dan
02-17-2007, 06:33 PM
She is Crying out for Help people.

Ally_Kat
02-17-2007, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
You can, and should, walk away from a car crash if properly qualified people are already on the job.

Yeah, but sometimes you got to slow down and just take a peek! :o

Unchainme
02-17-2007, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by FORD
http://thebosh.com/archives/upload/2007/02/britney-spears-bald.jpg

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5mCIEqs75O4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5mCIEqs75O4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Maybe she's trying to become Sinead O'conner?

FORD
02-17-2007, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
She's mental.....

PRIME example of what happens when a simpleton gets WAAAAAAAAAAAY too much money & power.....

Here's another example ......

http://www.realitybasednation.com/images/bush-thinking.jpg

..... and his mental meltdown has been in progress the last 7 years, with all of us forced to watch :(

PHOENIX
02-17-2007, 07:13 PM
She makes kevin Federline look like the fucking Pope!

FORD
02-17-2007, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by PHOENIX
She makes kevin Federline look like the fucking Pope!

Well then, if she's trying to be Sinead O'Connor, the next move will be to tear up a picture of him on Saturday Night Live. :D

LoungeMachine
02-17-2007, 07:58 PM
Anyone check ebay yet?

Her hair should be a hot auction item by now.

:gulp:

Nitro Express
02-17-2007, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Well then, if she's trying to be Sinead O'Connor, the next move will be to tear up a picture of him on Saturday Night Live. :D

I fucking spit absinthe all over the computer. God! that cracked me up!

Hardrock69
02-17-2007, 10:34 PM
Can I have some?
:cool:

fryingdutchman
02-18-2007, 12:00 AM
Judging by her crotchless pics from a few weeks back, at least she can now say that the drapes match the carpet.

:D

Dan
02-18-2007, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Anyone check ebay yet?

Her hair should be a hot auction item by now.

Also the Hair from her Pussy too.:)

Julius
02-18-2007, 12:31 AM
Remeber when Eddie cut his hair off and acted like a little bitch?

Get Britney to therepy now!

Nitro Express
02-18-2007, 01:07 AM
Maybe she had crabs. Shave the crotch, shave the head. Don't forget the eyebrows Brit.

Dan
02-18-2007, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Maybe she had crabs. Shave the crotch, shave the head. Don't forget the eyebrows Brit.

You also forgot The Ass too.

Hardrock69
02-18-2007, 01:14 AM
Time for her to come over to my mansion in Bel Aire so I can skull fuck her!

Steve Savicki
02-18-2007, 07:20 AM
Well, Sinead O'Connor was also bald and people eventually accepted her so I guess Brit will maintain her fanbase as well.

ThrillsNSpills
02-18-2007, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
Well, Sinead O'Connor was also bald and people eventually accepted her so I guess Brit will maintain her fanbase as well.

logic at its finest.

hideyoursheep
02-18-2007, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki

*YAWN*

When her and the other singing mouseketteer skank do some hardcore scat, look me up..... :monekyr:

Anonymous
02-18-2007, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Yeah, but sometimes you got to slow down and just take a peek! :o

Ain't it the truth... :o

bueno bob
02-18-2007, 11:43 AM
It's only hair...not like it doesn't grow back...

But yeah, she IS losing it - somebody just needs to give her a good ass kicking and tell her to quit being mental or else Fed-Ex is going to end up with sole custody...

Which may not be a bad thing at all, considering the kind of shit she's been into lately...

Terry
02-18-2007, 01:12 PM
If she has a meltdown and ends up dead like Anna Nicole, so be it.

I'll feel no guilt or remorse.

WOAHYEAH
02-18-2007, 02:36 PM
What the fuck? Interview people on the street because she shaved her head? Why the hell do people care about celebs THIS much.

Slow news day or what.

Hardrock69
02-18-2007, 03:29 PM
1. I wonder how many ignorant sluts are going to make appointments with their haridresser and shave their heads now? "Wow! O mi GAAAWWWDD!!!! She like...totally shaved her head....so I am so like...fer sure gonna like.totally going to shave mine.....hair is so...like.....grody....I mean....gag me with a spoon....puleeeeze."
:rolleyes:

2. It has already happened.....they are reporting on CNN how Titney's hair is selling on eBay....

3. Titney with a hairy ass....now that is a bizarre thought....

jasonmint
02-18-2007, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Terry
If she has a meltdown and ends up dead like Anna Nicole, so be it.

I'll feel no guilt or remorse.

You said it! It must be really tough for her though, I mean having a couple hundred million or so, 2 healthy children, people to raise those children, making 1 personal appearance and earning more money than most people do in years. She has it tough. Those of us that raise our own kids or bust our ass to make ends meet or just dream about having enough money to spend some more time with the family should be the ones that really feel sorry for her! And boy do I!:rolleyes:

Susie Q
02-18-2007, 05:22 PM
I dunno, I could care less about Britney, but it makes news, I suppose. She needs to regroup, have her kids go to a safe place while she gets her shit together. She needs to go to parenting classes too. She is a immature skank who should have waited until maturity (whenever that would be) to have kids.

Hardrock69
02-19-2007, 11:46 AM
No she needs to suck cock on the streetcorner before she will gain the respect of the Roth Army.

Little Texan
02-21-2007, 04:35 AM
http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/news/nation/16746185.htm

Britney Spears checks into rehab facility
By Jo Piazza

New York Daily News

(MCT)

NEW YORK - A screaming match with her ex-husband, Kevin Federline, left Britney Spears reeling - and, after a public breakdown, running for rehab, sources said Tuesday.

As a fitting finale to a series of strange events that led Spears to shave off all her hair last weekend, Spears entered a prominent Malibu, Calif., treatment center Monday night.

"Britney Spears has voluntarily checked herself into an undisclosed rehab facility today," her manager, Larry Rudolph, said in a statement. "We ask that the media respect her privacy as well as those of her family and friends at this time."

Photos confirm Spears has checked into the posh seaside celebrity haven Promises. She was spotted strolling the lush grounds Tuesday in a hot-pink tank top and pants that appeared to still have the sizing sticker attached.

Spears had removed her ill-fitting blond wig and was photographed scowling and smoking a cigarette.

Rudolph said Tuesday that the decision for treatment was Spears'. In a call to E! News' Ryan Seacrest, Rudolph said he had just spoken to Spears and that she told him all she wants is time to rest, to get better and focus on her recovery.

According to OK! magazine, it was a blowout with Federline that sent Spears reeling over the edge.

"They had a huge argument," a source told the magazine. "Kevin threatened Britney that he was going to have people test her hair to find out exactly what she's been up to. She was so scared. That was what made her have her head shaved."

Testing her hair could determine whether she had been abusing illegal drugs, which could be used against her in the looming battle for custody of their two young children.

Spears' friends say the detoxing diva was bowing to pressure from Federline, friends, family and Rudolph, who pleaded with her to return to rehab.

A typical stay at the resort-like center, tucked in the Santa Monica mountains, is around 45 days. Patients often share a room, attend group and individualized therapy sessions and do chores. Estimated costs for a stint at the plush facility is between $40,000 and $60,000.

On Monday, Richard Rogg, founder and CEO of Promises, said Spears' original short-lived visit to the Crossroads rehab facility in Antigua last weekend was an act of desperation.

"It usually happens when someone is coerced into being there, or they're so drunk and loaded that they come into treatment - wake up, and they're gone," said Rogg.

Promises boasts a who's-who of Hollywood alumni, including Ben Affleck, Robert Downey Jr., Matthew Perry, Charlie Sheen and Diana Ross.

As Spears strolled the center's grounds, a fleet of paparazzi was flying overhead in helicopters with the doors removed, hovering over the facility to snap lucrative shots of the recovery-seeking songstress.

Little Texan
02-21-2007, 04:42 AM
http://www.playfuls.com/fun/gimages/britneywig.jpg

VanHalener
02-21-2007, 04:46 AM
All hail the hosed beast as she sheds.

VanHalener
02-21-2007, 04:47 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
No she needs to suck cock on the streetcorner before she will gain the respect of the Roth Army.
:D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Little Texan
02-21-2007, 05:02 AM
http://ww.tmz.com/2007/02/20/salon-owner-says-brits-stunt-was-for-publicity/

Salon Owner Says Brit's Stunt Was for Publicity
Posted Feb 20th 2007 1:44PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Train Wrecks, Wacky and Weird, Britney Spears

Esther Tognozzi, owner of the salon in Tarzana where Britney speared her hair on Friday, gave a call-in interview this morning to Los Angeles' 102.7 KIIS FM's On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Esther told Ryan Seacrest that Britney's hairtastrophe could have been a publicity stunt.

Tognozzi claims that she had closed the blinds so that no one would see Britney's meltdown, and yet pictures that surfaced from paparazzi agencies are all so clear -- it's as if the photogs were in the shop, which Esther insisted was not the case. When asked if bodyguards had opened the blinds, her response was, "I think so."

binnie
02-21-2007, 05:04 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69

Form an orderly line behind me!

bluemustard
02-21-2007, 05:11 AM
man..if I had her money I'd take my kids and move to Portugal.
What a stupid bitch.
:)
I'd build a homestudio and go fishing every night.
I think it's in her contract to act this fucked up.

Anonymous
02-21-2007, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by bluemustard
man..if I had her money I'd take my kids and move to Portugal.
What a stupid bitch.
I'd build a homestudio and go fishing every night.
I think it's in her contract to act this fucked up.

:mad:

As if we don't have enough shit here as it is.

If she DOES move to Portugal, I'm blaming YOU!

I'll hunt you with a lawsuit - psycholgical torture!

bluemustard
02-21-2007, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
:mad:

As if we don't have enough shit here as it is.

If she DOES move to Portugal, I'm blaming YOU!

I'll hunt you with a lawsuit - psycholgical torture!

She was in the goddamn Mickey mouse club.
Who knows what happened..
I'm sorry I mentioned Portugal:(
Aww..Algarve at low season..all the hooligans are gone..The whole beach to yourself..LOL
:( I experienced that just for 9 days.
I wish all children of the world could go there.
Cheers!!:bottle:

bluemustard
02-21-2007, 05:34 AM
LOL..your from Portugal!!
LOL
cool
I was in Portimáo
saúde!

bluemustard
02-21-2007, 05:36 AM
eu gosto filme de Glauber Rocha
Filme do Brasil
I uploaded a cool documentary!
They killed him like Lenny Bruce some say.
He should have moved to Portugal too...LOL
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eIjow6fVVn0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eIjow6fVVn0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

binnie
02-21-2007, 05:56 AM
Britney probably doesn't even know where Portuagal is...

Anonymous
02-21-2007, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by bluemustard
LOL..your from Portugal!!
LOL
cool
I was in Portimáo
saúde!

Saúde! :bottle:

bluemustard
02-21-2007, 05:59 AM
Britney probably doesn't even know where Portuagal is...

That might be very spot on.
If she only knew
LOL