PDA

View Full Version : FORD'S Nightmare?

Unchainme
02-18-2007, 02:46 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3WCNc7JZ24k"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3WCNc7JZ24k" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

hideyoursheep
02-18-2007, 02:52 PM
Un-fucking-watchable.
How much more proof does one need to see Faux Noise is in the entertainment buisness,not the news buisness.

Unfair and Biased as always.

Now pardon me while I puke.:(

ODShowtime
02-18-2007, 03:22 PM
I don't know what's more unbelievable. A woman getting elected VP, or ann the man getting elected VP.

hideyoursheep
02-18-2007, 03:50 PM
I'll take the female VP over the bitter ,"can't- get- laid- unless -I- paid", she-cunt nazi chick-dude .

Rush Limbaugh=Hard-on with erectile dysfunction.

The Oxycontin Oxymoron

FORD
02-18-2007, 05:24 PM
These neocon shitbags simply aren't funny. Anyone who has seen the pathetic excuse for cartoons posted in this forum by Brian and other Busheep already knows this.

The neocon agenda is one of pure hatred, and hatred simply isn't funny. What's worse is that those fools probably let Mush and Mann write their own lines.

They tried to rip off the Daily Show. Just as with the Chimp pResidency itself and the occupation of Iraq, it was a miserable failure.

LoungeMachine
02-18-2007, 05:40 PM
FORD'S TRUE Nightmare?

BushCO suspends Nov. 2008 elections due to "terrorist activities"

National Emergencies and all....

I think he'd actually go POSTAL :)

:gulp:

FORD
02-18-2007, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
FORD'S TRUE Nightmare?

BushCO suspends Nov. 2008 elections due to "terrorist activities"

National Emergencies and all....

I think he'd actually go POSTAL :)

:gulp:

No doubt about that.... :gun:

hideyoursheep
02-18-2007, 06:59 PM
Under those circumstances he'll have lots of company.

"Mush and Mann"?
As they say in those Guinness ads,

Brilliant.:rockit2:

hideyoursheep
02-18-2007, 07:00 PM
Has that shitcom been cancelled already?

sadaist
02-18-2007, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by FORD

The neocon agenda is one of pure hatred, and hatred simply isn't funny.

neocon shitbags

Brian and other Busheep

those fools

Mush and Mann

the Chimp pResidency

a miserable failure.

Hatred isn't funny, unless it's coming from FORD.

FORD
02-18-2007, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by sadaist
Hatred isn't funny, unless it's coming from FORD.

I despise this Fraudministration and what they have done to my country.

That's why I'm not trying to write a comedy about it. :cool:

hideyoursheep
02-19-2007, 02:23 PM
The canned laughter is timed horribly....

That's the only way they could get a studio audience without a background check! lmao

Lampooning political blunders is always funny, but doing it solely because someone is a democrat is just bitterness.....no humor there at all.

kamaboko
02-19-2007, 06:15 PM
who let that drug addict out of jail?

Nickdfresh
02-19-2007, 09:02 PM
'Bout as funny as having a penile implant performed...

BTW, I was scanning the dial and found Rush's retarded replacement (he either had the flu, or severe withdrawl symptoms).

What a mindless douche...

Nitro Express
02-20-2007, 05:45 AM
Without getting into politics here, It just plain sucks! Fake laughter. Dumb unfunny jokes. Is this Fox's version of the Daily Show? I would rather have a segaro cactus shoved up my ass than watch this puke.

scamper
02-20-2007, 12:22 PM

The neocon agenda is one of pure hatred

I know I'm going to get blasted for this, but by my observations it seems that the left is more hateful and venomous, especially when challenged. I don't remember anyone ever saying I hate Clinton but the left says things like this all the time about the right, not just Bush, and this was before 9/11.

FORD
02-20-2007, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by scamper
I don't remember anyone ever saying I hate Clinton

Did you pull a Rip Van Winkle and sleep through the entire 1990's?? :confused:

How about looking at the most hateful site on the internets (http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/662375/posts) ??

scamper
02-20-2007, 01:13 PM
Did you pull a Rip Van Winkle and sleep through the entire 1990's?? :confused:

How about looking at the most hateful site on the internets (http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/662375/posts) ??

Ok, that is pretty hateful.

BigBadBrian
02-20-2007, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by scamper
Ok, that is pretty hateful.

He forgot to include the DemocraticUnderground (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=lobby).

Just stroll through the hate-filled rants and threads by the whackos on that site.

:cool:

ODShowtime
02-20-2007, 09:08 PM
You have to wonder where such strong emotions come from.

scamper
02-21-2007, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
You have to wonder where such strong emotions come from.

Irregularity

Warham
02-21-2007, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
'Bout as funny as having a penile implant performed...

BTW, I was scanning the dial and found Rush's retarded replacement (he either had the flu, or severe withdrawl symptoms).

What a mindless douche...

You actually left NPR for a few minutes?

The apocalypse is near.

His replacements are all quite capable and far more intelligent and coherent anything Air UnAmerican can whip up when one of their 'stars' goes down with the flu.

It could have been Roger Hedgecock (former mayor of San Diego), Walter E. Williams (college professor), or it could have been Mark Belling (radio host in Wisconsin).

ODShowtime
02-21-2007, 09:11 PM
great, your first post in months and it's to defend a hypocritical drug addict

Warham
02-21-2007, 09:34 PM
great, your first post in months and it's to defend a hypocritical drug addict

Like you're perfect?

:rolleyes:

ODShowtime
02-21-2007, 09:37 PM
someone's feeling vulnerable today?

Warham
02-21-2007, 09:38 PM
No, I just don't feel the need to defend somebody who's the most well known and popular talk-show host in the history of this country.

ODShowtime
02-21-2007, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Warham
No, I just don't feel the need to defend somebody who's the most well known and popular talk-show host in the history of this country.

Then why did you defend him (his show actually)?

Also, that's a false statement because Howard Stern is way better.

Warham
02-21-2007, 09:45 PM
Then why did you defend him (his show actually)?

Also, that's a false statement because Howard Stern is way better.

I think his show is far more entertaining than anything the left-wing talk show 'talent' puts out there on a daily basis.

I don't consider Stern a talk-show host.

Keef
02-21-2007, 10:01 PM

The apocalypse is near.

His replacements are all quite capable and far more intelligent and coherent anything Air UnAmerican can whip up when one of their 'stars' goes down with the flu.

It could have been Roger Hedgecock (former mayor of San Diego), Walter E. Williams (college professor), or it could have been Mark Belling (radio host in Wisconsin).

Don't even need to listen to them, but i am guessing why you like them.

Hateful, racist pigs maybe?

Nickdfresh
02-21-2007, 10:07 PM

Yeah, I wanted to hear macho, bellicose insanity from a fat, drug-addicted chickenhawk draft dodger hypocrite that gets his facts wrong and presents nothing but over-generalizations and patent falsehoods...

Silly me.

The apocalypse is near.

Reading those evangelical fuckwit preachers cashing in on the rapture bullshit again?

LMFAO!! This clown was own3d by a Republican caller that basically agreed with him on everything except the Iraq War, in which he was supporting some no-name libertarian's views as an anti-War conservative (Paulson?).

And like you've ever listened to more than five minutes of Franken or Ed Schultz...

Wow! With credentials like those, they can spew the same four or five Republican email chain letter talking points and avoid any current events or real issues! Hurray!

Nickdfresh
02-21-2007, 10:11 PM
BTW Warpig, did you find this scripted, predictable can-laughtered piece of shit to be at all witty or funny?

I mean, farbeit from me to ask you to actually post anything remotely on thread topic, oh witless wonder...

blueturk
02-21-2007, 10:11 PM

You just know that there is no defense for Limbaugh. Give it up, like you did with Dubya....

hideyoursheep
02-21-2007, 10:24 PM

Not by choice.

He's force fed to the public by repuke owned broadcast corps. that would probably have the weather report on for 3 hours due to lack of programming. Putting his shit on AM is the only way he can be heard. His ratings suck on FM.
And he fits in with Corporate America's ideology.
He's a proven liar,and no one calls him on it because he screens his calls very carefully.Otherwise he would be exposed and people would learn FACTS- something Lardass hates.

He knows he's a phony. He even said he wouldn't have a career if it weren't for Howard Stern.
But some people can't see the forest from the trees.:rolleyes:

hideyoursheep
02-21-2007, 10:28 PM
Like you're perfect?

:rolleyes:

Rush seems to think he is.

I mean,he's never wrong, is he?

Who would know....?

Certainly not a listener.

LoungeMachine
02-22-2007, 12:41 AM

You're here to defend Larry King?

Nice of you to stop by once a month.

Much like your menstrual cycle.

Warham
02-22-2007, 07:11 AM
BTW Warpig, did you find this scripted, predictable can-laughtered piece of shit to be at all witty or funny?

I mean, farbeit from me to ask you to actually post anything remotely on thread topic, oh witless wonder...

I got a chuckle at the Nancy Pelosi line.

Warham
02-22-2007, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by hideyoursheep
Rush seems to think he is.

I mean,he's never wrong, is he?

Who would know....?

Certainly not a listener.

Actually, Rush has said he's been wrong on a few occasions. He always says he's 99.8% accurate on the issues, so that leaves him a little wiggle room.

Warham
02-22-2007, 07:14 AM
You're here to defend Larry King?

Nice of you to stop by once a month.

Much like your menstrual cycle.

Once a month? It's only been about 10 days or so. I figured you guys would at least get your facts right when flaming me. :)

Warham
02-22-2007, 07:20 AM
Yeah, I wanted to hear macho, bellicose insanity from a fat, drug-addicted chickenhawk draft dodger hypocrite that gets his facts wrong and presents nothing but over-generalizations and patent falsehoods...

Silly me.

Gets his facts wrong? Give me a few examples since you listen so much to him.

Reading those evangelical fuckwit preachers cashing in on the rapture bullshit again?

No, it's a figure of speech, but I didn't think a heathen like you would understand.

:)

What are your beliefs, Nick?

LMFAO!! This clown was own3d by a Republican caller that basically agreed with him on everything except the Iraq War, in which he was supporting some no-name libertarian's views as an anti-War conservative (Paulson?).

Your idea of 'own3d' isn't anything close to reality.

Besides, I need more information.

And like you've ever listened to more than five minutes of Franken or Ed Schultz...

Al Franken? lmao! Isn't this the same guy who left his show so he could lose in a senatorial race?

Ed Schultz...

FORD
02-22-2007, 01:19 PM

Al Franken? lmao! Isn't this the same guy who left his show so he could lose in a senatorial race?

I was no fan of Franken's radio show, and I'm glad it's over (except XM replaced him with that fucking Mush wannabe Schultz) but I have no doubts whatsoever that Franken will CRUSH that sleazy used car salesman motherfucker Normie Coleman in the next election.

Oh, BTW.... someone else is returning to XM next week. I'll post the details on that soon......

scamper
02-22-2007, 02:59 PM
can't see the forest from the trees.

stupid trees

Warham
02-22-2007, 04:35 PM
I was no fan of Franken's radio show, and I'm glad it's over (except XM replaced him with that fucking Mush wannabe Schultz) but I have no doubts whatsoever that Franken will CRUSH that sleazy used car salesman motherfucker Normie Coleman in the next election.

Oh, BTW.... someone else is returning to XM next week. I'll post the details on that soon......

What were Franken's credentials when he received that talk-show from Air Un-American anyway?

All those years of using guys like Jordan and Barkley to get a laugh on SNL? That crappy 1995 Stuart Smalley film credit?

Keef
02-22-2007, 05:20 PM
What were Franken's credentials when he received that talk-show from Air Un-American anyway?

All those years of using guys like Jordan and Barkley to get a laugh on SNL? That crappy 1995 Stuart Smalley film credit?

Sadly, i agree with you about this Un-American shit you keep speaking of. It's seems of late, it's not very American to think for yourself or talk against an Administration that is completely fucking corrupt.

But have at it.

Warham
02-22-2007, 05:25 PM
Oh, it's very American to think for yourself.

It's also very American to be optimistic and have a positive attitude, something Air Un-American can't bring to their listeners. If I listened to that network, I might have tendencies to jump off the Tobin Bridge in Boston.

If they didn't have Bush or the war to bash, there would be nothing but crickets chirping on air.

FORD
02-22-2007, 06:51 PM

If they didn't have Bush or the war to bash, there would be nothing but crickets chirping on air.

And what would Mush ever do without the Clintons??

You know Mush gets on his knees and prays to Hitler every night that Hillary IS the next president just so he has 8 years of job security. Because without Clintons to bitch about, what the Hell would he do with three hours of airtime?

Warham
02-22-2007, 06:56 PM
Rush started his show and rose to the top during the Reagan and Bush administrations. Clinton was like having the cherry on top. I actually think Rush has been better since Bush has been president.

Nickdfresh
02-22-2007, 07:02 PM
Gets his facts wrong? Give me a few examples since you listen so much to him.

Here ya' go buddy: http://thesuperficial.com/2006/10/rush_limbaugh_is_an_asshole.html

No, it's a figure of speech, but I didn't think a heathen like you would understand.

:)

Well, I get cuntfused as I sometimes see that evangelicals like Elvis actually believe this tin-foil-"Christian"
crap...

What are your beliefs, Nick?

I believe in sunscreen...

Your idea of 'own3d' isn't anything close to reality.

How would you know? Were you listening?

Besides, I need more information.

Then why did you just tell me about "reality?" Again, you have an opinion on something you know nothing about, like politics...

To Norm Coleman, the dumbest of them all? The one that that Scotsman (ex-UK Parliamentarian) left bleeding in a ditch during a hearing on the "oil for food" scandal kangaroo hearing?

Yeah, um, he apparently has changed Norm's whole view of the world since he's now staunchly anit-War...

Ed Schultz... [/B]

Uhuh...

Nickdfresh
02-22-2007, 07:09 PM

Air "Un-American."

Wow, that's cutting edge...

Is this where you prove what a patriot you are by bitching about taxes and not serving in the military, yet again?

Nickdfresh
02-22-2007, 07:11 PM

So you're French or something?

Warham
02-22-2007, 07:18 PM
Air "Un-American."

Wow, that's cutting edge...

Is this where you prove what a patriot you are by bitching about taxes and not serving in the military, yet again?

I've never bitched about taxes or not serving in the military. If Bush said he was raising taxes to pay for the military spending, I'd be the first in line to hand my paycheck over.

Warham
02-22-2007, 07:19 PM
So you're French or something?

An 1/8th, actually. ;)

hideyoursheep
02-22-2007, 07:38 PM
I've never bitched about taxes or not serving in the military. If Bush said he was raising taxes to pay for the military spending, I'd be the first in line to hand my paycheck over.

There's a line on your W-2 where you can "give" additional amounts to the govt. every pay period. You can even decide what amount you wish to "donate" to the IRS. I gave $20/ a week in '04.

Never again.

The point is no one is going to give anything willingly in this country.

Most Americans are to goddam selfish- let the other guy do it.

hideyoursheep
02-22-2007, 07:42 PM

How about starting the draft to strengthen the military?

Would that be too much a burden to support your president?

hideyoursheep
02-22-2007, 07:45 PM
Warham, check out you tube's "rush limbaugh-character matters" to see how Rusty "earned" his spot on radio.

Among other things.

Sometimes the truth hurts.:cool:

LoungeMachine
02-22-2007, 07:55 PM

LMMFAO

Liar :rolleyes:

FORD
02-22-2007, 08:06 PM

If he hadn't "cut taxes" to those who never paid taxes in the first place while also spending billions on an unnecessary and illegal war, maybe they would have the money to fix Walter Reed hospital. Which obviously wouldn't be so full of wounded soldiers either.

LoungeMachine
02-22-2007, 08:09 PM
If he hadn't "cut taxes" to those who never paid taxes in the first place while also spending billions on an unnecessary and illegal war, maybe they would have the money to fix Walter Reed hospital. Which obviously wouldn't be so full of wounded soldiers either.

You actually think WarPIG or Brie gives a SHIT about the state of Walter Reed, or the welfare of the returning soldiers?

:confused:

I love how he'd be "first in line" to turn over the $450 he nets each week to pay for the war, however. :rolleyes:

One armored Humvee, coming up !!

Nickdfresh
02-22-2007, 09:01 PM

What about enlisting?

Oxford
02-22-2007, 11:31 PM
I only respect the NEO-CON in one beliefs and that is the right for Israel to be existed.And they wouldn't be able to survive without our help.They are our eyes and ears in the Middle East.Great stuff guys that you posted Ford youre good man creative as hell.

Nickdfresh
02-23-2007, 06:44 PM
Whomever here has said that Israel does not have the right to exist?

Not me...

That's not the point, and it never has been.

I've always thought that South Africa had the right to exist, only they should exist without apartheid --as should Israel....

Warham
02-23-2007, 08:32 PM
How about starting the draft to strengthen the military?

Would that be too much a burden to support your president?

No draft necessary. Just offer more benefits and higher pay. You'll get more people to enlist.

Warham
02-23-2007, 08:34 PM
Warham, check out you tube's "rush limbaugh-character matters" to see how Rusty "earned" his spot on radio.

Among other things.

Sometimes the truth hurts.:cool:

You want me to trust YouTube?

You've gotta be kidding me. Limbaugh wouldn't be on the radio if he weren't popular. Period. He wouldn't have a $200 million dollar contract if nobody tuned in.

There's no conspiracy here. I'd like to see anybody on the left get a fat check like that, but you won't be seeing Malloy, Schultz, or even Rhodes cashing in. Not enough listeners.

Nickdfresh
02-23-2007, 08:40 PM
No draft necessary. Just offer more benefits and higher pay. You'll get more people to enlist.

Yeah, just get a bunch of kids to sign their lives away --oh wait, we have mercenaries in Blackwater already up for this, and they can quit anytime they want!

BTW, what incentive will make you enlist? Obviously your hollow, phony rhetoric isn't enough, boil-ass...

Warham
02-23-2007, 08:42 PM
You actually think WarPIG or Brie gives a SHIT about the state of Walter Reed, or the welfare of the returning soldiers?

:confused:

I love how he'd be "first in line" to turn over the $450 he nets each week to pay for the war, however. :rolleyes:

One armored Humvee, coming up !!

Yeah, I do give a shit about those hospitals and those soldiers coming home, you cunt. How dare you, good sir!

Does every cranky liberal think that somebody who supports the war hates the servicemen of our country, or is just you?

You've got the same chance of guessing my paycheck as Ms. Cleo does, which is about nada.

Warham
02-23-2007, 08:43 PM
Yeah, just get a bunch of kids to sign their lives away --oh wait, we have mercenaries in Blackwater already up for this, and they can quit anytime they want!

BTW, what incentive will make you enlist? Obviously your hollow, phony rhetoric isn't enough, boil-ass...

Didn't you sign your life away at one point?

Keef
02-23-2007, 08:55 PM

It's also very American to be optimistic and have a positive attitude, something Air Un-American can't bring to their listeners. If I listened to that network, I might have tendencies to jump off the Tobin Bridge in Boston.

SWOOSH.. right over your head again:confused:

How many times do you need to be told? Or how ignorant/racist are you? PEOPLE ARE DYING for a pointless war. Does this mean nothing to you? If not, you need compassion.

I bet the bastards that "run" this country look at you suckers as complete schmucks. They know they have 30% How's it feel to be part of the herd? I think they have more time for anyone against them. You suckers have laid down.

hideyoursheep
02-23-2007, 08:58 PM

You've gotta be kidding me. Limbaugh wouldn't be on the radio if he weren't popular. Period. He wouldn't have a $200 million dollar contract if nobody tuned in.

There's no conspiracy here. I'd like to see anybody on the left get a fat check like that, but you won't be seeing Malloy, Schultz, or even Rhodes cashing in. Not enough listeners.

You mean SPONSORS.....:rolleyes:

Nickdfresh
02-23-2007, 09:00 PM

I signed away eight years, unlike you...

hideyoursheep
02-23-2007, 09:01 PM

You've gotta be kidding me.

Hey, you already trust rush,

and he IS kidding you.

Warham
02-23-2007, 09:08 PM
I signed away eight years, unlike you...

You didn't think it was a waste, did you?

hideyoursheep
02-23-2007, 09:09 PM

That's what it means to you,eh?! :mad:

Improve the benefits and pay?

Where's that money gonna come from 'ham? The nation's bank account is already overdrawn.

Everybody just gonna start "donating" on their own?!

Warham
02-23-2007, 09:09 PM
You mean SPONSORS.....:rolleyes:

Why hasn't Stuart Smalley gotten a fat paycheck yet like Limbaugh? Do you think all the
'sponsors' out there are Republicans?

Warham
02-23-2007, 09:11 PM
That's what it means to you,eh?! :mad:

Improve the benefits and pay?

Where's that money gonna come from 'ham? The nation's bank account is already overdrawn.

Everybody just gonna start "donating" on their own?!

Obviously, you didn't read Nick's post. That's what I was responding to.

Warham
02-23-2007, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Keef
How many times do you need to be told? Or how ignorant/racist are you? PEOPLE ARE DYING for a pointless war.

That's where we will disagree.

Sorry, I just don't feel the same way as you do.

And don't call me a racist. Ever. You're better off calling me a neo-con. Got it?

Nickdfresh
02-23-2007, 09:13 PM
You didn't think it was a waste, did you?

Well, I'd try to explain it, but you'd have no point of reference since you were a civilian pussyhawk that has never served, and believes in fucking over the troops...

Warham
02-23-2007, 09:16 PM
Well, I'd try to explain it, but you'd have no point of reference since you were a civilian pussyhawk that has never served, and believes in fucking over the troops...

And you think I generalize about shit?

You've gotta be kidding me. You'd be surprised how much I might understand.

Don't waste your time though, I don't see it getting anywhere.

hideyoursheep
02-23-2007, 09:23 PM
Do you think all the
'sponsors' out there are Republicans?

Yes.

except for a small handful...

I knew Air America would flop without sponsorship before it took off.

And Franken talks too goddam slow. He can write funny bits,but he can't play the roles.

Besides, most Democrats are too busy WORKING to listen,and their bosses have Rush on the intercom.:D

Like saying Faux Noise gets better ratings...
Sure, if you count the rest homes, hospitals, and company cafeterias that won't allow you to change the channel. :D

hideyoursheep
02-23-2007, 09:34 PM
Obviously, you didn't read Nick's post. That's what I was responding to.

Yes, I fucking did.

:mad:

Like I said, Too goddam selfish. Let the other guy do it.

Wave the flag,buy the yellow chinese ribbon magnet, hump Dubyah's leg,as long as you're not affected.

hideyoursheep
02-23-2007, 09:37 PM
That's where we will disagree.

Sorry, I just don't feel the same way as you do.

And don't call me a racist. Ever. You're better off calling me a neo-con. Got it?

You don't believe the war is pointless yet?

So, you believe in it?

scamper
02-24-2007, 08:32 AM
There's a line on your W-2 where you can "give" additional amounts to the govt. every pay period. You can even decide what amount you wish to "donate" to the IRS. I gave $20/ a week in '04.

Never again.

The point is no one is going to give anything willingly in this country.

Most Americans are to goddam selfish- let the other guy do it.

If I knew my money wasn't just going down the shitter I wouldn't mind.

Nickdfresh
02-24-2007, 08:51 AM
You mean to the Iraq War (Halliburton, Blackwater, Mobil-Exxon, corrupt Shiite Islamic fundamentalists, etc.)?

hideyoursheep
02-24-2007, 09:49 AM
You mean to the Iraq War (Halliburton, Blackwater, Mobil-Exxon, corrupt Shiite Islamic fundamentalists, etc.)?

REFUND!!REFUND!!REFUND!!

Roy Munson
02-26-2007, 12:04 PM
I hate all liberals and democrats. I got nuthin to hide.

What's the big deal?

Jesus Christ
02-26-2007, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Roy Munson

Do ye hate Me? :(

hideyoursheep
02-26-2007, 05:29 PM

What's the big deal?

...........:confused:

hideyoursheep
02-26-2007, 05:31 PM

What's the big deal?

You apparently don't have anything to SAY either.:rolleyes: