PDA

View Full Version : Peter Pan Peanut Butter

Susie Q
02-18-2007, 04:35 PM
Well...look at your label's of Peter Pan and check to see if the code starts with 2111 on the lid. If it does, and you have ate some....feellin' a bit funky? You have a touch of salmonella. Yep....

Guess who ate the damn peanut butter? Uh huh...yep....me and the wee ones.

The baby started out with the pukes, and the next day the shits. Thought....hmmm....could be just about anything with her. I'll keep a eye on her. Next to go down was my daughter. Sittin' on the toilet, running out one end and holding a bucket for the other. The KING of all boys comes running into the bathroom with puke in his hands, he can't stop, slides into the door, vomit all over the door, on the floor and falls backwards into a pile of puke. Baby wakes up in all this commotion. Starts to cry, cause she is alone. Kids are in the bathroom sicker than hell. I'm like..."It's ok babies, Mommy's here." "You are alright, (as I am wiping him up)you need to take a bath." To my big girl I am saying, You are alright, keep on the toilet, as I am holding her hair back, and wiping her face." The baby is crying and I say, "Mommy will be right there baby girl." All at 1am. The baby don't settle back down until 3am. I shut the TV off, but keep the bathroom light on cause of the sickies... 3:10am, the boy hurls up big time. He had the bucket next to him, so I was all set. He continues to get sick at 5am, 6am, and lastly at 7am. I get minimal sleep, and wake up with a strong pains in my stomach.
Fuckin' peanut butter... :mad:

diamondsgirl
02-18-2007, 04:58 PM
Salmonella's a monster....seriously. I was sick for three weeks a few years back, and my doc said I was "lucky" because most are sick longer.

Make sure you and the kids stay hydrated. Drink as much water and/or pedialyte as you can.

God bless you guys, I'll be prayin for you. :(

Susie Q
02-18-2007, 05:04 PM
I have the pedialyte pops, drink, etc...no one will take to it. We had just water and watered down sprite for 24 hours. Everyone is back to snuff, the baby is taking a bit longer though.

Thanks Diamondsgirl:)

Douglas T.
02-19-2007, 06:08 PM
Yep ... we was half way thru a jar and got the report! This is after my wife went to the hospital with digestion problems. She got her shots and is on the mend! I ate the tainted peanut butter too! However I was bitten by a dog last month and had my tetnis shot so that might have helped. I got my blood test with results coming Friday! I also have an appointment Friday to have my heart tested. Doesn't have anything to do with this I imagine. Just old age!
Hope everyone get's to feelin' betta!

PumpedUpMidget
02-19-2007, 06:12 PM
I say that the Army bands together to send Katie a couple of cases of Peter Pan peanut butter....