PDA

View Full Version : DAVE interview on french TV (1985)

Jano
04-27-2004, 01:23 PM
I know that a lot of DAVE 's fan will love to see that.I recorded this interview in 1985 but it still in a pretty good shape.It's DAVE talking about all the videos that he made with Van Halen and the videos for "crazy from the heat".He talked about he life and the rock business !I 'll try everything to pull this video on the forum!If someone know how i can do?This interview is right now on a classic video tape (VHS) it less more than a hour and it is recorded with the french system! I guess it is going to be hard but not impossible.

Cato
04-27-2004, 06:37 PM
your TV system is SEACAM, isn't it?

my friend trader in England can convert it to NTSC/PAL. but he's now taking a long break...:(

can you wait him until autumn?

Jano
04-28-2004, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by Cato
your TV system is SEACAM, isn't it?

my friend trader in England can convert it to NTSC/PAL. but he's now taking a long break...:(

can you wait him until autumn?

yes, Cato the french system is seacam and i can wait until autumn.I'm pretty sure that none of you knew about this interview because it was made for"les enfants du rock" and DAVE had a lot of fun to spoke to this french TV presentator.

DAVE RULE

Other-defcon
05-01-2004, 07:37 PM
Jano, il faudrait transferer le reportage de ton magnétoscope vers ton ordi, ce qui risque de prendre pas mal de place!!!
Ensuite, convertir les données "VHS" en MPEG; ça a l'air simple à dire, mais à mon avis c'est un peu plus tordu que ça, genre le racordement magnéto->ordi, et peut-être si il y a besoin d'un logiciel pour l'accueil et la conversion des données en MPEG sur ta machine.
J'ai un collègue qui touche un peu à la vidéo, je vais le questionner...

Jano
05-02-2004, 04:50 AM
Salut ,je te remercie pour tes renseignements.Te rappeles-tu des cette emission que j'ai en cassette?
C'etait les enfants du rock avec Philippe Manoeuvre!

philouze
05-02-2004, 07:01 AM
perso, je m'en souviens. je l'avais sur vhs, mais je l'ai paumée dans un déménagement...

Cato
05-02-2004, 07:30 AM
Hummm.....

vous parlez anglais?

Jano
05-02-2004, 11:58 AM
Salut Cato ,alors la langue de Moliere est un de tes points forts?

Cato
05-02-2004, 07:35 PM
Ummmmm......ok.

Other-defcon
05-03-2004, 03:41 PM
Salut les Français!!!!
"Les enfants du rock" was one of my favorite tv show, I first saw it when I was 11, it was really kick ass show! I think De Caunes, the son, was one of pillar with Manoeuvre and Dionnet, and Blanc-Francart too!
I don't remember exactly the DLR interview; it is so far in the past to me, but I'm sure this should be a great moment of french tv!!!

I'm sorry for Cato, but some of terms used in my post above are unknown to me in english, that's why I said it in french!

philouze
05-04-2004, 04:58 AM
French & English, livin in perfect harmony.... lol

Btw, I DO BELIEVE that Phil Manoeuvre is a living Rock Encyclopedia !!
Love that guy !!!