PDA

View Full Version : New JFK video

DR CHIP
02-20-2007, 09:31 AM
Story about the new video.....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070219/pl_nm/kennedy_footage_dc

FORD
02-20-2007, 01:00 PM
Given the quality of the footage, it's a damn shame he didn't keep filming just 90 seconds longer. It's very likely he would have caught the REAL murderers on film, or at least positively established that the fatal shot entered Kennedy's head from the front and knocked him backwards, meaning Oswald could not have fired that shot.

Hardrock69
02-20-2007, 02:51 PM
There is film footage and still images that have not been seen since the Fucking Bunch Of Idiots confiscated it that day...one woman was right there on the other side of the street across from Zapruder with an 8mm camera....FBI took her shit....it is probably in the trunk of the limousine that is at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean.

Hardrock69
02-20-2007, 03:03 PM
Here is what really happened that day....secret files I smuggled out of the CIA when I was a high-ranking intelligence analyst there.....

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23899

Seshmeister
02-20-2007, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Given the quality of the footage, it's a damn shame he didn't keep filming just 90 seconds longer. It's very likely he would have caught the REAL murderers on film, or at least positively established that the fatal shot entered Kennedy's head from the front and knocked him backwards, meaning Oswald could not have fired that shot.

Is there something wrong with you mentally?

How many times do we need to explain the science of this to you?

FORD
02-20-2007, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Is there something wrong with you mentally?

How many times do we need to explain the science of this to you?

Sesh, don't tell me YOU believe that Oswald "magic bullet" horseshit?

And you call ME "superstitious"??

Seshmeister
02-20-2007, 07:37 PM
You were talking about the movement of the head which is just standard ballistics.

Brain matter shooting out the other end pushes the head back towards the shooter and has been repeatedly and independantly recreated for over 30 years now.

I bet in 2037 people will be posting on the internet about the temperature steel melts at.

These conspiracy theories are like religions all about faith and nothing to do with logic or science. You totally debunk something and people just come back with the same thing 4 months later...

Cheers!

:gulp:

FORD
02-20-2007, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister

I bet in 2037 people will be posting on the internet about the temperature steel melts at.

Nope. The actual temperature at which steel melts will remain exactly the same as all scientists agreed that it was on September 10, 2001 before some of them were paid to lie about it.

About 2700 degrees, if I remember correctly without looking it up again.

Nitro Express
02-20-2007, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by FORD

Yup. I've shot lots of animals with rifles and that shot that took part of Kennedy's head with it came from the front and not the back. There was a shooter by the railroad tracks and many people think he was disquised as a police officer.

Nitro Express
02-20-2007, 08:14 PM
I think Oswald made the shots from behind but the head shot came from the railroad track area.

Anyone that thinks a Caracarno rifle couldn't do the job has never shot one. I have a beater Mosin-Nagant rifle made in haste In Russia in 1943. It looks like the biggest piece of shit. That rifle with good ammo will shoot one minute of angle. I sure as hell wouldn't want to be in an open car with an expert shot aiming it at me with a scope on it.

Nitro Express
02-20-2007, 08:17 PM
Those old battle rifles were meant to be one shot/one kill weapons. Enfields, Mausers, Steyr-manlichers are all pretty damn accurate. That is why you couldn't pop your head over the trench in WWI. You would get your head shot off! That's why they used periscopes and the Germans even had a periscope rifle site. They were designed to reach out and touch someone.

Hardrock69
02-22-2007, 10:37 AM
Yup. I never said Oswald was NOT on the 6th Floor of the depository.

I take issue with the notion there was nobody on the grassy knoll (too many witnesses reported gunfire behind them on that side of the street).

BUt contrary to popular belief Oswald WAS a good marksman.

StretchOnBass
02-22-2007, 10:51 AM
Have you been to that building and on the 6th floor? I have and I am an excellent shot. Sitting at the window where they say Oswald was looks dstraight down the street before it turns to the left. Kennedy was in the right side rear seat and the perfect shot was when they were turning, not 100 yards down the road.

To me, Oswald would have to be a super marksman to pull off those shots with a crappy bolt action rifle.

Someone was smoking some great shit when they came up with the one shooter theory.

Hardrock69
02-22-2007, 11:44 AM
I have been there numerous times. Never went up to the 6th floor, but I lived in Dallas in the 80s, and spent some time just wandering around Dealey Plaza.

Hardrock69
02-22-2007, 11:58 AM
Here...I found a live webcam broadcasting from the Southeast Window of the School Book Depository:

http://www.earthcam.com/jfk/

FORD
02-22-2007, 01:04 PM
That miserable Nazi traitorous bastard E. Howard Hunt took the truth to Hell with him when he died last month. Poppy Bush may be the only one still alive who knows what happenned. And he almost let it slip at Jerry Ford's funeral. Somebody sit Poppy down in front of a live mic and a tape recorder, on twice his usual dose of Halcyon and we might finally get the truth about this shit.

Nitro Express
02-23-2007, 02:54 AM
That window in the Depository building is low to the floor. A perfect place to get at least one accurate shot off while shooting from a rest. Some bolt actions like the Enfield have slick actions and can fire quite fast actually without disturbing the sight picture too much.

The bolt action rifle was designed by Mauser to allow the shooter to get more shots off without having to lift the rifle and disturbing the sight picture. That's why the bolt action replaced the lever action rifle in the US.