PDA

View Full Version : Britney Bails Again

PETE'S BROTHER
02-21-2007, 02:14 PM
britney bailed out of rehab again today!

PETE'S BROTHER
02-21-2007, 02:14 PM
MALIBU, Calif. - Britney Spears left a live-in rehabilitation facility early Wednesday, less than a day after checking in, according to several reports.

ADVERTISEMENT

It was the second time in a week that Spears entered a rehab facility and checked out before her first day was finished.

The television news magazine "The Insider" initially reported that Spears called a car service, walked out of the Promises Malibu Treatment Center and left the facility early Wednesday morning.

Later, the TV show "Extra" and the celebrity Web site TMZ.com said the 25-year-old pop star had left the center far short of the usual 45-day stay. TMZ said she couldn't handle rehab and went home.

Entertainment TV shows and Web sites reported Friday that Spears had gone in and out of rehab that week. Some reports identified the facility as Eric Clapton's Crossroads center in Antigua, in the Caribbean, but the AP wasn't able to confirm those reports.

Eddie Michaels, a spokesman for the public relations agency that handles Promises, said he had no comment. He would not confirm that Spears had been there or that she had left.

There was no response to an e-mail sent Wednesday to Spears' manager, Larry Rudolph. On Tuesday, Rudolph said Spears had voluntarily checked herself into an undisclosed treatment facility.

"We ask that the media respect her privacy as well as those of her family and friends at this time," Rudolph was quoted as saying. He didn't disclose why she entered rehab.

Spears had a meltdown weekend that included shaving her head, tattooing her wrist and clubbing with friends. On Friday night, she sheared off her hair at a salon. Spears was later seen wearing an inexpensive blond wig.

Since filing for divorce from Kevin Federline in November, Spears has been photographed pantyless, wearing skimpy outfits and partying heavily.

Federline's attorney earlier confirmed that Spears and Federline would continue to share custody of 5-month-old Jayden James and 17-month-old Sean Preston this month, following terms of a January custody agreement.

Federline manager Dan Dymtrow said there would be no comment on the latest Spears' departure.

Little Texan
02-21-2007, 02:25 PM
What a stupid fucking bitch! Couldn't handle the rehab? Wuss.

PETE'S BROTHER
02-21-2007, 02:28 PM
she didn't have time to detox let alone start rehabbin'.

Little Texan
02-21-2007, 02:30 PM
Truth is the bitch doesn't want to be rehabilitated...she just wants attention showered upon her for checking into rehab. Besides being a plain two bit whore, she's also an attention whore, thus the shaving of the head and the two short stints in rehab twice in a week. Why does anyone even bother with this braindead, white trash, cheap nasty whore anymore?

Little Texan
02-21-2007, 02:33 PM
I used to think of Christina Aguilera as the cheap, nasty, skank whore, but Britney makes her look like a saint now!

PETE'S BROTHER
02-21-2007, 02:33 PM
i felt the same way decidin' if i should even bother postin' it.

ALMOSTsaved
02-21-2007, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Little Texan
Truth is the bitch doesn't want to be rehabilitated...she just wants attention showered upon her for checking into rehab. Besides being a plain two bit whore, she's also an attention whore, thus the shaving of the head and the two short stints in rehab twice in a week. Why does anyone even bother with this braindead, white trash, cheap nasty whore anymore?

Very well said. :cool:

rustoffa
02-21-2007, 11:32 PM
she's also an attention whore, thus the shaving of the head and the two short stints in rehab twice in a week.

People are saying that the reason she shaved her head has to do with drug-testing in regards to child cuntstody litigation. If that's the case, the stupid bitch left most of the extensions/real hair @ the salon!!!

Developing...
:D

Little Texan
02-22-2007, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
People are saying that the reason she shaved her head has to do with drug-testing in regards to child cuntstody litigation. If that's the case, the stupid bitch left most of the extensions/real hair @ the salon!!!

Developing...
:D

And KFag will be the highest bidder for the hair on ebay.

Ally_Kat
02-22-2007, 12:22 PM

I dunno man. On the same day the paps found her rehab center and started clicking away and KFed went to the court trying to get and emergency custody trial behind her back. She bailed and now it's being reported that she's back in rehab and the custody case is dropped.

She's not innocent, but I don't blame her for running out this time. I would have, too.

Little Texan
02-22-2007, 03:27 PM
Anyone care to wager on how long it will take her to ditch rehab this time? I'll give her 2 days.

Speed Of White
02-24-2007, 08:01 PM
Jesus Christ like she is really that out of control. I get so sick of these idiots putting her in "deadpools" and shit like that. She is a dumb chick that sometimes has a few too many and pukes or something. It's not like she is Joe Perry or Jimmy Page in the late 70's. I actually think it's great watching how upset all these people are getting over an average looking, average talented attention whore fucking up when they thought she was royalty or something. Light 'em up Brit.

Little Texan
02-24-2007, 09:47 PM
Brit shows what wonders the right amount of makeup and hair fixed the right way can do for an otherwise average looking chick.