PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Sarge.

thefive
04-27-2004, 03:23 PM
Hey Sarge,
I just wanted to thank you for this website. I know it is a lot of work.
I met some real cool people here. I am happy you made this site where us Dave fans can come and chat. I wanted to write this post so you know that I do not take this site for granted.

Thank you

the 5

Cato
04-28-2004, 07:21 AM
I met many real cool people here (and there).

Cato 5

Mr Grimsdale
04-28-2004, 02:57 PM
Drink my piss!

GAR
04-29-2004, 12:10 AM
Paramecium..

Sarge
05-18-2004, 01:59 AM
Thanks TheFive
Sarge

smaz
05-21-2004, 05:31 PM
While we're on the subject of appraisal, I thought I'd say that this site is great - the design, how it looks, layout etc. It probably took a lot of effort to get it to look this good. I took a 2 minute browse at the VHlinks and I thought it looked like something someone created when they were in playschool. So, well done.

Mezro
05-21-2004, 05:44 PM
This place is more fun than a freezer full of pig nads and thai hooker hyman!

Mezro..thanks Sarge for giving us all a dysfunctional cradle to rock

flappo
05-21-2004, 06:05 PM
..yeah , wot he said

Rubnose
05-26-2004, 10:28 PM
Hey Sarge,

I just wanted to thank you for this website. I know it is a lot of work.
I met some real cool people here. I am happy you made this site where us Dave fans can come and chat. I wanted to write this post so you know that I do not take this site for granted.

You are my hero and I hope that I can emulate you in my new duties as Moderator. You are sooo handsome and buff that it may take awhile for me to reach your status but it is my ultimate goal to as smart and witty and bold as yourself.

One can only hope to be as omnicient as you oh most holy and royal website owner. Did I mention that you were buff and handsome?

So thanks for the new job.

Love,

Rubby

Rubnose
05-26-2004, 10:37 PM
BTW, I too would like to attach my lips to the back of one of your balls. Would you prefer the left one or the right one? Or perhaps I could just jam my nose a little further up your ass and you can enjoy a cool beeze on the pair.

Please let me know.

ashstralia
05-27-2004, 01:08 PM
jeeeeeeez, rubby?
my sarcasm detector just exploded.

what if you were a small dude confined to
a wheelchair, and all you had was
this website to post on all day, every day?

have some decorum, man.
(is that the first time the word 'decorum' has ever been posted?)

i need a cup of tea....