PDA

View Full Version : How about we make this whole forum one long thread?

VHrocks
02-21-2007, 10:53 PM
I'm getting to the point where I feel like I have to walk on eggshells to even post here anymore. Threads are being shut down right and left and members are being told that their topic is alread being discussed in another thread.

Let's face it - everything on this forum has been discussed before. it's the same old rehashed shit over and over ever since 1985. So, why don't you just make the forum one long thread and not allow new topics at all? That would solve the problem altogether, and keep the Mod's palms from getting too calloused from using the hammer so often.

Oh, wait... I forgot. That's the fun of it! It must feel great to slam that hammer down. It's a power thing.

My bad.

:o

FORD
02-21-2007, 10:56 PM
Blow me.

Bret
02-21-2007, 10:58 PM
How about we disband this piece of shit website?

Mmmmm kay?

ELVIS
02-21-2007, 10:59 PM
Yeah, blow FORD, he'd like that...

Hahaha...:D

Rikk
02-22-2007, 01:04 AM
This is the gayest thread I've ever seen.

What a fucking crybaby.

At least he has some credibility with that witty and original username.:rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
02-22-2007, 01:13 AM
Can I start a " When did Main go To Shit? " thread?

:gulp:

LoungeMachine
02-22-2007, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by VHrocks
I'm getting to the point where I feel like I have to walk on eggshells to even post here anymore. Threads are being shut down right and left and members are being told that their topic is alread being discussed in another thread.

Boo fucking hoo.

If you're too lazy to read the other 12 threads already open on any given topic, there's always the handy SEARCH function for you.

You're just pissed because everytime you get a little chubby over the thought of being THE ONE to post something new or clever, 11 other Rainmans have beaten you to it.

My bad.

No argument.
:cool:

Ally_Kat
02-22-2007, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Can I start a " When did Main go To Shit? " thread?

:gulp:

Only if you subtitle it: Why we love the merge function

bueno bob
02-22-2007, 07:33 PM

Let's face it - everything on this forum has been discussed before. it's the same old rehashed shit over and over ever since 1985. So, why don't you just make the forum one long thread and not allow new topics at all? That would solve the problem altogether, and keep the Mod's palms from getting too calloused from using the hammer so often.

Oh, wait... I forgot. That's the fun of it! It must feel great to slam that hammer down. It's a power thing.

My bad.

Try some of this while you're at it.

http://www.novelgiftbaskets.com/images/cheese.jpg