PDA

View Full Version : I gladly take it up the ass

VHrocks
02-22-2007, 03:41 PM
I've had enough of your bullshit you little faggot. You waste your life away here 24/7. There is no way you have time for a job. You probably live in your momma's basement posting on her computer and living off her welfare payments.

I have an Internet software business and I bring home over $300,000 clear per year. I don't have the time to allow some poverty-stricken little punk like you to try to shame me. You are a fucking loser. My God, why the fuck do you throw your fucking life away posting things about your washed-up idol DLR? Why don't you go and signup to suck his fucking cock?

I've had enough of your petty games you little prick. You need to get a fucking life and get a goddamned job you fucking loser.

Take your worthless site and shove it up your fucking gay ass biotch. And mark my words - there will be no Van Halen Tour in 2007. Your dream will never come to pass. Deal with it!

Rikk
02-22-2007, 03:46 PM
:D

1) You sure post a lot here for someone who doesn't care about David Lee Roth.

2) If you clear $300,000 a year, I could give a fuck. I'm a humble teacher. But I'll say this: you sure post a lot for someone with such a busy job. And you are too much of a fucking whiny brat to be someone responsible enough to own a business...unless it's a failing one.

3) I don't give a fuck if you don't like my petty games, little one. You have been on the I'M AN ASS float in the WATCH ME BE A MORON parade for the last couple of days...and now you're just being called out on it.

4) Pretty soon, your only friend around here will be Katie, but don't worry: she'll give you plenty of boots and fake pics of herself.

5) I don't give that much of a fuck if there's a tour this year, idiot. I never really did care that much. In fact, neither did LOUNGE or ELVIS. We just attack you because you ask for it and it's fun.

6) You're too stupid to own your own business. Look at the title of this thread.

Run along now, before I break out the pacifier. It'll take you an hour before you realize that you can still type with something in your mouth.

Rikk
02-22-2007, 03:48 PM
Oh look, your thread has been moved. But now you're in a more fun forum.

Come on, tough guy...bring it on.

VHrocks
02-22-2007, 03:53 PM
You are a fucking worthless idiot who is on a power trip. You waste your life away here like a fucking moron. You are probably a narcissist who never got any loving as a baby. Your life revolves around shaming people who don't agree with you. You love drama, and you look forward to forum brawls where you cannot physically get your ass kicked. The bullies in high school probably kicked your weak ass every day, and now you are thrilled to have a gavel in your hand to shut people like me down.

What a fucking sad life. This little brawl will be the highlight of your day. What a fucking loser. Why not just kill yourself and end your torment?

binnie
02-22-2007, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by VHrocks
You are a fucking worthless idiot who is on a power trip. You waste your life away here like a fucking moron. You are probably a narcissist who never got any loving as a baby. Your life revolves around shaming people who don't agree with you. You love drama, and you look forward to forum brawls where you cannot physically get your ass kicked. The bullies in high school probably kicked your weak ass every day, and now you are thrilled to have a gavel in your hand to shut people like me down.

What a fucking sad life. This little brawl will be the highlight of your day. What a fucking loser. Why not just kill yourself and end your torment?

Ok, why is Rikk a bully? What has he done to spark this in your eyes?

Please explain....

bueno bob
02-22-2007, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by VHrocks
I've had enough of your bullshit you little faggot. You waste your life away here 24/7. There is no way you have time for a job. You probably live in your momma's basement posting on her computer and living off her welfare payments.

I have an Internet software business and I bring home over $300,000 clear per year. I don't have the time to allow some poverty-stricken little punk like you to try to shame me. You are a fucking loser. My God, why the fuck do you throw your fucking life away posting things about your washed-up idol DLR? Why don't you go and signup to suck his fucking cock?

I've had enough of your petty games you little prick. You need to get a fucking life and get a goddamned job you fucking loser.

Take your worthless site and shove it up your fucking gay ass biotch. And mark my words - there will be no Van Halen Tour in 2007. Your dream will never come to pass. Deal with it!

This whole thing is very amusing. You've had enough of Rikk's internet bullshit, hunh? Are you going to challenge him to a fight now?

This is where you really owned yourself, dipshit:

"I have an Internet software business and I bring home over $300,000 clear per year"

and

"I don't have the time to allow some poverty-stricken little punk like you to try to shame me."

Don't have the time to allow somebody to say naughty things about you on a Van Halen related message board? Totally derails your day and prevents your life from moving on, hunh?

So with this huge ass internet software business that makes you close to half a million dollars a year, you have to make the time, develop the patience, concern and energy to try make a personal crusade against somebody online who makes you look like a bitch?

Either your "business" is completely imaginary or it's being ran by other people - meaning primarily your boss.

Now tell us all about your private jet, horde of girlfriends, jet setting lifestyle, et al so we can all be totally jealous of you.

Fuck, I even bet your friends with Joe Rogan himself!

:rolleyes:

bueno bob
02-22-2007, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by binnie
Ok, why is Rikk a bully? What has he done to spark this in your eyes?

Please explain....

Don't even bother with this cunt...just his time of the month to start bleeding and get bitchy. He's obviously too busy jet-setting around the world and making multi-million dollar deals with his internet software company right about now, anyway.