PDA

View Full Version : Why is it that all I can find in my SHITTER is remnants of GAR and Dickface?

Roy Munson
04-27-2004, 05:07 PM
You fucking POS's!!

Your pal,

Roy

Dickface McSlapnuts
04-27-2004, 05:25 PM
ROY,

NEXT TIME YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH.. IT BETTER BE TO BLOW ME..
SLOWLY.

YOU HEARD OF ME, IVE NEVER HEARD OF YOU..
SO YOU WROTE A DIS.

I HEAR MY OWN WORDS WHEN THE HATERS WHINE..

EAT MY ROID RIDDLED ASS,

DICKFACE

Roy Munson
04-27-2004, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Dickface McSlapnuts
ROY,

NEXT TIME YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH.. IT BETTER BE TO BLOW ME..
SLOWLY.

YOU HEARD OF ME, IVE NEVER HEARD OF YOU..
SO YOU WROTE A DIS.

I HEAR MY OWN WORDS WHEN THE HATERS WHINE..

EAT MY ROID RIDDLED ASS,

DICKFACE

You smokin' too much meth down there in Texas, boy?

I remember at the old www.dlrarmy.com when I made you my bitch. You've so cleverly forgotten that? Remember when you gave up in our FlameWar to end all FlameWars? Don't tell me you can't remember. Are you fucking Hilary Clinton or what?

I'll fuck you two times in the face so hard they'll need a shovel to feed you.

Dickface McSlapnuts
04-27-2004, 05:38 PM
EVERYTHING YOU WRITE..
YOU COPIED FROM ME

Sorry. I don't speak retardese. Can you get someone to translate into meaningful English before you post, please? You should offer your posting style to hospital operating theatres as a highly-effective alternative to unconsciousness-inducing medications.

You would be out of your depth in a parking lot puddle. Generally, there is nothing wrong with having nothing worthwhile to say - unless you insist on saying it. Reading your post makes blindness a wonderful thing to look forward to. How true is Stanislaw J. Lec's famous remark: "Every now and then you meet someone whose ignorance is encyclopedic."

You are about as entertaining as a child's inflatable punching toy. You bop it, it springs back, you bop it again and you forget it ever existed. It slowly deflates in an unused corner, then one day you throw it away. I'd get more pleasure from running my nostrils down a cactus, than reading another contribution from you. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you weren't so stupid that even single-celled organisms out score you in IQ tests; if your weren't so fat that when God said "Let there be Light", he told you to move your fat ass out of the way, or if you didn't have a face so ugly that your mom had to get well-and-truly drunk before she could breast feed you. No, come to think of it, you would.

In conclusion, thank you. We were all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view. Now eat my ass

BREASTS,
DickFace

Roy Munson
04-27-2004, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Dickface McSlapnuts

I SUCK COCK FOR CHEESEBURGERS.

BREASTS,
DickFace

Exactly. I remember.

GAR
04-27-2004, 08:14 PM
When I encourage you to "bend over and smell the coffee someday" I didn't think you'd take it to the literal and snort the grinds straight from the can.

Speaking of straight from the can, you've spent a few too many hourse in IT JUST WHAT THE HELLS GOING ON IN THERE RoyBoy???