PDA

View Full Version : Britney's first husband said they had an ectasy fueled threesome, then Brit OD'd

Nitro Express
02-26-2007, 04:40 PM
(Feb. 26) -- As Britney Spears settles into rehab after a tumultous start to 2007, shocking new allegations from her 55-hour husband purport that the fallen pop diva once had a near-fatal overdose on pure ecstasy, and also engaged in a bisexual threesome with him.

Jason Alexander told the Sunday Mirror of London that Spears almost died due to a fatal "MDMA" overdose while they partied in Las Vegas. After seeing the pop star was having trouble breathing and wasn't coherent, he says he took her to their hotel room and threw her in the shower. Read the Full Story

"I remember looking down at her all crumpled in the tub with the water coming down. She looked so white and lifeless. I thought she was dead. I thought, 'This b---- is going to f------ die right here in front of me,'" Alexander said.

Alexander also told the Mirror that he and Spears, during a drug-fueled bender, had a sexual threesome with a female dancer. "We used ecstasy at night to party and cocaine during the day to stay awake," he said. "Then we would take downers like Valium or Vicodin to come down and rest."

Spears, who twice left rehab last week after just 24 hours each time, checked into and remains at the Promises rehabilitation clinic in Malibu, Calif.

hideyoursheep
02-26-2007, 04:50 PM
I smell bullshit.

Valium or vicodin to come down from the booger sugar?

How many pounds?

And where has this "story" been for the past couple years??

jharp84
02-26-2007, 04:54 PM
Who cares!!! Fuck these white trash! Send them to fight in IRAQ!! SEND ALL INMATES TO FIGHT IN IRAQ!!!!!!!!!

Ellyllions
02-26-2007, 07:00 PM
I'd believe this.

But I've got my head set on her being in rehab due to an addiction to pain killers. Didn't she do some real damage to her knee a few years ago, and then it supposedly flared up again later causing her to cancel a world tour?

The rehab musical chairs looks like she couldn't stand the withdrawals from (possibly) Opiates. With Opiates the withdrawals are very intense in the first 3 days which would cause her to be pretty sick within 24 hours without the drugs.

bueno bob
02-26-2007, 07:31 PM
Probably just got paid $5000.00 for tabloid fodder. A good trade, and it's not that far off from the truth, I'd imagine. The fact that he hasn't said anything before now doesn't lend him a lot of credibility though...

jharp84
02-26-2007, 07:37 PM
Why are you all wasting time with this shit!!! State of the universe today is bigtime fucked!! (UNTIL VH TOUR/DAVE!)

Panamark
02-26-2007, 07:39 PM
hideyoursheep, I agree, Vicodin to come down from coke ??

but

Valium could work....

Remember that video here of her talkin to Kev while she
was sitting at a table.. Fookin hell, she was trippin on something..

frankenshit
02-26-2007, 07:43 PM
Honestly, benedryl would help you come down. Its not that difficult to come down off the shit..a little too much alcohol and some benedryl..walah

Ellyllions
02-26-2007, 07:48 PM
I dunno guys...it would be an addiction of years worth of use.

Her tour cancellation was more than 3 years ago. Back before the baby birthin'. That's a long damn time to be using pain killers.

And who knows what she was taking...methodone? Oxycontin?

frankenshit
02-26-2007, 07:52 PM
ellyllions..yummy yummy

jharp84
02-26-2007, 07:55 PM
Thanks for THAT tip! Will try

frankenshit
02-26-2007, 07:57 PM
not that i do it or anything but ive heard it works. haha

ELVIS
02-26-2007, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Ellyllions
With Opiates the withdrawals are very intense in the first 3 days which would cause her to be pretty sick within 24 hours without the drugs.

Nah...

Opiate withdrawl was a walk in the park compaired to Xanax...

I was doing 10 or more Lorcet 10's three to five times a day and stopped cold turkey more than once...

It sucks for sure, but it can be done...

Xanax withdrawl is a whole different ballgame...

Panache attacks on top of panache attacks and paranoia and hallucinations out the ass!!!

I went to rehab for 37 days for that crap mixed with alcohol...

Hahaha...

:elvis:

Ellyllions
02-26-2007, 08:04 PM
I'm sorry that you went through that. But I'm proud of you for getting help.

I don't think I'd be strong enough to get over it. I know I have an addictive personality so I stay clear of narcotics when possible.

jharp84
02-26-2007, 08:08 PM
I've been doing xanax and alcohol for about 5 years now due to SAD! I hope Elvis is wrong!!!

Bob_R
02-26-2007, 08:17 PM
I had completely forgotten about the 55-hour husband.

FORD
02-26-2007, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS

Panache attacks on top of panache attacks and paranoia and hallucinations out the ass!!!

panache \puh-NASH; -NAHSH\, noun:
1. Dash or flamboyance in manner or style.
2. A plume or bunch of feathers, esp. such a bunch worn on the helmet; any military plume, or ornamental group of feathers.

Yeah, I could see where feathers mixed with alcohol might be a tough one to quit :D

knuckleboner
02-26-2007, 10:40 PM
is it overly crass of me to hope that whatever anna nicole was selling, britney's buying?

Ellyllions
02-27-2007, 07:15 AM
Speaking of Anna....does anyone find it interesting that all this happened with Brit at the same time Anna died?

LoungeMachine
02-27-2007, 08:55 AM
Speaking of Anna....does anyone find it interesting that all this happened with Brit at the same time Anna died?

Not in the least.

We are currently overstocked with self medicating white trash in this country...

Odds are we'll lose a couple at the same time now and again,,,,

I agree w/ kb

My money is on the scenario that within 5 minutes of Anna's last gasp, Brit was on the phone looking for her dealer.

Ellyllions
02-27-2007, 09:04 AM
I find it interesting.

Not because I think the two could've been expressly related. But sometimes when someone you know is in the same sort of boat that you're in, and something happens to them as a direct result of the one thing you have in common....ya tend to freak out a little.

It's a psych thing.

LoungeMachine
02-27-2007, 09:09 AM
I think you're giving you're giving Brit too much credit......

We've all seen her reaction to bad hair days.....

Social Darwinism at work here.

:gulp:

frets5150
02-27-2007, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Nah...

Opiate withdrawl was a walk in the park compaired to Xanax...

I was doing 10 or more Lorcet 10's three to five times a day and stopped cold turkey more than once...

It sucks for sure, but it can be done...

Xanax withdrawl is a whole different ballgame...

Hahaha...

Xanax is a mother fucker to get off of.Especialy 4 mg per day but i still drink my Red Vino who cares.

Ellyllions
02-27-2007, 09:12 AM
I think I put way too much thought into it. Man I need more to do!

Ha!

LoungeMachine
02-27-2007, 09:29 AM
I think I put way too much thought into it. Man I need more to do!

Ha!

:D

I'll take your mind off of it....

;)

ELVIS
02-27-2007, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by frets5150
Xanax is a mother fucker to get off of.Especialy 4 mg per day but i still drink my Red Vino who cares.

I was killing a bottle of 120 purple footballs in less than a week, and then I would accuse people of stealing it...

I was a mess...

PAN
02-28-2007, 12:09 AM
"Drug abuse"

"Girl on Girl action"

"Threesomes"

I can't wait until she's out of rehab!

bueno bob
02-28-2007, 04:44 AM
Fuck that, I want the DVD of all of it...

:D

glensfallspaul
03-10-2007, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
"I remember looking down at her all crumpled in the tub with the water coming down. She looked so white and lifeless. I thought she was dead. I thought, 'This b---- is going to f------ die right here in front of me,'" Alexander said.

"This b----"? What kind of "husband" was this? Oh, yeah, that's right -- a 55 hour husband.