PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Falwell blames ME for Global Warming!!

Satan
03-04-2007, 05:05 PM
Jerry Falwell: Satan Behind Global Warming

Robert Paul Reyes
March 4, 2007

If I want to learn about global warming I might watch Al Gore’s “An Inconvenient Truth” or conduct research on the Web, but I certainly wouldn’t seek Jerry Falwell’s opinion. I might seek the Rev’s take on whether or not a cartoon character is gay, but he’s the last person I would go to for scientific matters.

Jerry Falwell likes to pontificate on every subject under the sun; it’s not surprising he recently devoted a lot of hot air to global warming.

What’s responsible for global warming? Greenhouse gases? Al Gore’s mansion’s heating bills? Hillary Clinton’s shrill stump speeches? Britney Spears’ serial flashing?

Our consumerist, octane-propelled lifestyle has nothing to do with it. You have Falwell’s blessing to buy another gas-guzzling SUV and another deluxe gas-powered lawn mower.

According to Falwell, Satan is at fault — apparently the Prince of Darkness is determined to turn evangelicals into environmentalists. According to the Associated Press, Falwell told his congregation that global warming is “Satan’s attempt to redirect the church’s primary focus from evangelism to environmentalism.”

If Jerry Falwell comes to visit your home, make sure you hide any offensive material like your DVD copies of “Debbie Does Dallas” and Al Gore’s “An Inconvenient Truth.”

Let’s see, Satan wants Christians to care about our environment and Falwell is obsessed with gay cartoon characters. How can I join the Church of Satan?

Link (http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/viewArticle.asp?articleID=21521)

Nitro Express
03-05-2007, 03:08 PM
But it's guys like Falwell that make sinning so much fun. If we didn't have these holier than thou assholes to rebel against, sin would become boring.

PlexiBrown
03-05-2007, 03:39 PM
There is no Satan or "source" of darkness. It just seems like there is because of ignorance.