PDA

View Full Version : Britney Speers freaks posh rehab staff out and tries to hang herself.

Nitro Express
03-05-2007, 03:37 AM
From correspondents in London
March 05, 2007 01:00am

BRITNEY Spears has flipped her lid in rehab, trying to hang herself with a bedsheet after screaming "I am the anti-christ" to frightened staff.

She made the demonic cry after scrawling the devil's number "666" across her head.

Spears's manic behaviour has concerned relatives who once again fear for her safety, and has staff at the Promises Clinic in Malibu, California struggling to cope.

The former chart-topper's troubles have been revealed in Britain's News Of the World, which broke the exclusive story.

Within days of her suicidal behaviour, Spears - who was in and out of rehab before shaving her own head and later attacking a photographer's car with an umbrella - was begging estranged husband Kevin Federline not only for a reconciliation, but demanding she wanted to soon have another baby.

The ordeal began when she terrified staff by writing the number of the beast on her head and running around the clinic screaming, "I am the anti-christ!"

"The clinic people just didn't know what to do," a friend claimed.

The pop star then tried to hang herself with a bedsheet was but was found before she could hurt herself.

sadaist
03-05-2007, 03:45 AM
Tick...tick...tick

time is runnin' out for this girl.

Nitro Express
03-05-2007, 04:40 AM
Sounds like she's ready to star in an Exorcist movie. I can see it now, a possessed Britney blows green puke all over Kevin Federline.

Nitro Express
03-05-2007, 04:42 AM
That bitch is such a lost cause, I don't think Satan wants anything to do with her.

fryingdutchman
03-05-2007, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
From correspondents in London
March 05, 2007 01:00am

...demanding she wanted to soon have another baby.

Now THAT'S a great fucking idea...

Bring another helpless child into that mental shitstorm.

:rolleyes:

fryingdutchman
03-05-2007, 04:47 AM
That bitch is such a lost cause, I don't think Satan wants anything to do with her.

I believe Satan is a regular poster here.

I'm sure he'll weigh in soon enough!

:D

Coyote
03-05-2007, 04:52 AM
The ordeal began when she terrified staff by writing the number of the beast on her head and running around the clinic screaming, "I am the anti-christ!"

Which is kinda ironic, 'cause some people see her as one.

Satan
03-05-2007, 04:52 AM

You got that right! :cool:

VanHalener
03-05-2007, 08:08 AM
So the Hosed Beast almost took her life.

Bitch can't do anything right.

If she had a pair I'd say she needs a swift kick in the nuts to wake her up.

fryingdutchman
03-05-2007, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by Satan

See?

I told you so!

Anonymous
03-05-2007, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by Satan

Well, good. If SHE went to Hell, I'd be in church tomorrow morning & everyday, stop sinning and lead life as God wants me to.

I don't want her, nor Bono there - but I believe we talked about Bono already...

Anyways, here's a list of peeps I don't want down there, or you'll lose my corrupted soul for all eternity. And believe me, mine's a good one!

Right:

Britney Spears
Paris Hilton
Bono
Justin Timberlake
Robbie Williams
Elton John
George Michael

That's about it, I think. Oh, Jon Bon Jovi too. If any of those get to enter Hell, I'll be Heaven bound faster than you can say "I".

Oh, oh! Can you make sure Cindy Crawford and Geri Halliwell are going straight to Hell too? Thanks!

Cheers! :bottle:

Matt White
03-05-2007, 09:59 AM
Sad.....

Mental Illness is a horrible disease.....

Too bad the people who are supposedly CLOSE to her didn't do something sooner....

Too many "yes"men around her.......

Golden AWe
03-05-2007, 10:04 AM
I'd fuck the demon out of her

Ally_Kat
03-05-2007, 10:07 AM
Guys, this story is from News of the World. Basically, it's made up.

Sources, people.

EbDawson
03-05-2007, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Guys, this story is from News of the World. Basically, it's made up.

At this point, it all sounds perfectly believable.

bastardog
03-05-2007, 11:03 AM
They should shoot her in the head......is the only way to save her (and us) from herself.

Ally_Kat
03-05-2007, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by EbDawson
At this point, it all sounds perfectly believable.

A chick with PPD begging the guy she dumped to the curb to come back and give her another baby -- In what universe is that believable?

fryingdutchman
03-05-2007, 12:10 PM
A chick with PPD begging the guy she dumped to the curb to come back and give her another baby -- In what universe is that believable?

Check any trailer park...

Hardrock69
03-05-2007, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
I'd fuck the demon out of her

So would I! So what if she has 666 written on her head. I would skull fuck her anyway!!

fryingdutchman
03-05-2007, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
So would I! So what if she has 666 written on her head. I would skull fuck her anyway!!

It would be fun to try and wash the "666" off with a few well-placed shots across the forehead...

:D

SparkieD
03-05-2007, 12:35 PM
PPD????? Fuck my old boots. This is unlike any case of PPD I've ever heard of! PPD, no way. Now post-partum psychosis this shit could very well be.

I don't claim to be an expert in the field, but I did suffer from a horrible case of PPD myself. BUT, I never neglected my child, I never flashed my goods to the world, never decided it was okay to go out partying all the time with a baby at home, and I never shaved my head and claimed to be the anti-Christ, all classic symptoms of post-partum depression:rolleyes: (Note to Brit...Anti-Christ? Don't flatter yourself. You ain't that damned smart!)

binnie
03-05-2007, 12:38 PM
Britney knows what the Antichrist is?

Nah.....

WACF
03-05-2007, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by fryingdutchman
Check any trailer park...

LOL...sad but very true.

Nitro Express
03-05-2007, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by binnie
Britney knows what the Antichrist is?

Nah.....

Sounds like she's ripe for your organization Bin. Why don't you use her as a suicide bomber. She's begging for it!

Ally_Kat
03-05-2007, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by SparkieD
PPD????? Fuck my old boots. This is unlike any case of PPD I've ever heard of! PPD, no way. Now post-partum psychosis this shit could very well be.

I don't claim to be an expert in the field, but I did suffer from a horrible case of PPD myself. BUT, I never neglected my child, I never flashed my goods to the world, never decided it was okay to go out partying all the time with a baby at home, and I never shaved my head and claimed to be the anti-Christ, all classic symptoms of post-partum depression:rolleyes: (Note to Brit...Anti-Christ? Don't flatter yourself. You ain't that damned smart!)

Maybe you didn't, but some PPD gals do distance themselves from their kid. She has PPD that mixed in with a nervous breakdown. But this specific story is bullshit. Correspondents in London got this scope but the paps that sit outside the facility don't? Would the facility let her out for AA meetings while she pulling this shit? No. Come on, it's a bullshit story from a bullshit tabloid and I'm shocked half of you guys are buying it.

If we're going to mock someone for something, let's at least attack them on shit they did.

bastardog
03-05-2007, 04:38 PM
This story is even here on the spanish news.
If it is a fake, at least here was took as good.

SparkieD
03-05-2007, 06:53 PM
Maybe you didn't, but some PPD gals do distance themselves from their kid.

True, but that ain't explaining all the other bullshit she's been pulling lately. It really pisses me off that she's the new poster-child for PPD. Now your average, everyday woman who gets hit with this really dreadful problem might dismiss her own symptoms as nothing serious because she hasn't freaked out like Little Miss Dipshit.

Ally_Kat
03-05-2007, 11:14 PM
True, but that ain't explaining all the other bullshit she's been pulling lately. It really pisses me off that she's the new poster-child for PPD. Now your average, everyday woman who gets hit with this really dreadful problem might dismiss her own symptoms as nothing serious because she hasn't freaked out like Little Miss Dipshit.

Who thinks she's the next poster-child for it? No one I've read/met in the blogosphere. Besides, I said it was PPD coupled with a nervous breakdown, mainly because she relied on things as crutches. ;)

SparkieD
03-06-2007, 12:26 AM
Who thinks she's the next poster-child for it? No one I've read/met in the blogosphere. Besides, I said it was PPD coupled with a nervous breakdown, mainly because she relied on things as crutches. ;)

She hasn't been crowned poster child yet, but there's been a peep of it here and there on the web. I'm sure given time it will snowball and the true definition of PPD will be clouded by this whole spectacle.

Hopefully I'm wrong and the world is finally starting to quit giving such a shit. Maybe when everybody stops giving her all this attention, she will finally wake up and take some responsibility for herself and become the kind of mother her babies need. That's being way too optimistic I believe. Pity, too, since they only have one mother.

Ally_Kat
03-06-2007, 12:32 AM
http://i16.tinypic.com/34rh9c5.jpg

Over the weekend, some news outlets started picking up on rumors of Britney Spears attempting suicide at the Promises rehab facility in Malibu. The rumors are believed to have taken root after an ambulance showed up at the facility last week on Wednesday (above pix). X17 did not report on the paramedics' visit because we didn't want to create questions or concerns where none were warranted. If you read most articles on the supposed attempted suicide, most are written with unnamed sources and with direct quotes attributed to no one. We saw Britney later in the evening on the 28th, the same day we saw the ambulance, attending her first AA meeting outside of rehab. She was looking good and healthy -- far from what you'd expect someone who'd just attempted suicide to look like! She was out again the next evening for a Thursday night AA meeting, where X17 caught up with Brit exclusively. She gave us a sweet wave and a smile -- she looked great! So all-in-all, I'm not so sure I believe this story ...

Best of luck to Britney during her battle to conquer her demons - let's hope we never hear a story this scary again!

source (with more pictures): http://x17online.com/celebrities/britney_spears/britneys_suicide_attempt_rumors_false.php

Ally_Kat
03-06-2007, 12:36 AM
She hasn't been crowned poster child yet, but there's been a peep of it here and there on the web.

Wait...where? Before you were saying that she didn't have PPD and now you're saying that she's starting to be called the poster-child of PPD?

SparkieD
03-06-2007, 01:00 AM
No, what I did say was that there was a peep here and there of her having PPD. I took the liberty of calling her the new poster child because that's exactly what will happen if the disorder and her name become associated.

And for fuck's sake, she probably does have it, but the few places I read it didn't pin anything BUT PPD on her. That is utter shit because the girl clearly has even bigger problems to compound it.

Like I said earlier, I don't claim expertise, but I did educate myself to be better equipped to fight the battle that was so difficult for me and my family.

Terry
03-06-2007, 09:54 PM
Just odd how it's along the same lines as Anna Nicole Smith, in that both had plenty of family and various hangers-on around them, yet nobody is doing anything (or seemingly the right things)...just letting 'em go right down the tubes...

I mean, even if the suicide attempt in rehab turns out to be bullshit, it's clear Spears is fucked up and needs some kind of help...

Whatever. About the only people I give half a shit about in both cases are the kids.

VanHalener
03-06-2007, 10:00 PM
Dr Death gets out in June. Maybe B. Spears can contact him.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/N7xgpk0dbWM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/N7xgpk0dbWM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

glensfallspaul
03-23-2007, 01:45 PM
BRITNEY Spears has flipped her lid in rehab, trying to hang herself with a bedsheet after screaming "I am the anti-christ" to frightened staff.

Actually, I thought that was Johnny Rotten's line.

smithcreww
04-22-2007, 12:39 AM
don't do it britney i will save you.