PDA

View Full Version : Southern Mrs Bill Clinton

Lincoln
03-05-2007, 10:35 PM
http://www.ifilm.com/profile/breitbart/video/2829104

Who believes this crap?!

LoungeMachine
03-05-2007, 10:38 PM
Same people who listen to Hannity and Limpdick.

Lincoln
03-05-2007, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Mrs Bill Clinton is as believable as those two?

FORD
03-05-2007, 11:15 PM
Yeah, that's about it. Why do you think Murdoch throws fundraisers for her?

Warham
03-06-2007, 07:05 AM

Haha!

You're gonna vote for her, knucklehead.

You better learn the dialect as well.

:D

FORD
03-06-2007, 01:21 PM
Well, she DID live in Arkansas for 20 years or so. One would think you could pick up a legitimate "dialect" in that amount of time. But Hillary never sounded like that before.

If she wanted to act "Southern" she should have been the Senator from Arkansas rather than carpetbagged her ass up to New York.

Warham
03-06-2007, 04:25 PM
I don't believe Rudy Giuliani or John McCain would develop a faux-Southern accent when speaking to an African-American church down there.

When Hillary visits Los Angeles and Southern California, she'll develop a faux-Hispanic accent for her speaking engagements.

fe_lung
03-06-2007, 04:29 PM
Wasn't she quoting somebody? I think that is what they were saying ont he news today - thus the southern slang.

Warham
03-06-2007, 04:49 PM
To quote somebody on that page:

"tha' sho' nuff wassa mighty fine speech missum hillary. we alls fo' sho' gonna vote fo' you !!"

Lqskdiver
03-06-2007, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Warham
I don't believe Rudy Giuliani or John McCain would develop a faux-Southern accent when speaking to an African-American church down there.

When Hillary visits Los Angeles and Southern California, she'll develop a faux-Hispanic accent for her speaking engagements.

"Pliz, dont forrrrget to boat ferrr meeee on eeeelection day. Weee must chair the vision weee half of our contree"

Nitro Express
03-06-2007, 04:56 PM
Hillary isn't the natural politician her husband is. Obamba is wiping his ass with her. LOL!

Warham
03-06-2007, 05:00 PM
Obama, who's from Illinois as well, even developed a faux-Southern accent...

"When people ask me whether I've been to Selma befo', I tell them I'm comin' home."

Jesus Christ
03-06-2007, 05:08 PM
Hopefully she will not attempt a Nazarene dialect.

FORD
03-06-2007, 05:11 PM

Or just horribly mangle Spanish like Chimpy does?
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cVOj6iP_iVs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cVOj6iP_iVs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
Of course he mangles English too.

Lqskdiver
03-06-2007, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
Hopefully she will not attempt a Nazarene dialect.

Well, you can blame "Dad" on that one, Hayzoos. If he hadn't 'interfered' on the Babel project, we'd all be talking in one language right now. :p

Warham
03-06-2007, 05:25 PM
I know that Jesus isn't too impressed with John Edwards' campaign.

Nickdfresh
03-06-2007, 06:01 PM

Oh, they "pander" with the best of 'em.

McCain is bending over to the est. that destroyed him in 2000. And Giuliani is a weasel...

You mean like when your pRes, Bush, speaks in Spanish?

Nickdfresh
03-06-2007, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Hillary isn't the natural politician her husband is. Obamba is wiping his ass with her. LOL!

True dat...

But it may not matter in the end.

She has more money than the combined GDPs of several third world countries...

Warham
03-06-2007, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
You mean like when your pRes, Bush, speaks in Spanish?

Attempting to speak in Spanish isn't the same as having a lame accent.

She can't pander like Giuliani and McCain. She doesn't have the talent.

Nickdfresh
03-06-2007, 06:20 PM
Attempting to speak in Spanish isn't the same as having a lame accent.

She can't pander like Giuliani and McCain. She doesn't have the talent.

Yeah, I guess speaking in Spanish to pander to Hispanics and illegal aliens isn't "pandering" at tall, is it?:)

Yeah, and which Republican are you pulling for again?

Warham
03-06-2007, 06:23 PM
I'm not sure, yet, to be honest with you. I probably won't put the Warham Official Seal of Approval® on a candidate until shortly before the first primary.

LoungeMachine
03-06-2007, 07:29 PM
I know that Jesus ........

:rolleyes:

Do you also "know" what Jesus thinks of the current president?

Good thing you never claimed Jesus knew George Allen would win, and both houses would remain republican.

LoungeMachine
03-06-2007, 07:31 PM
I'm not sure, yet, to be honest with you. I probably won't put the Warham Official Seal of Approval® on a candidate until shortly before the first primary.

LMMFAO

LoungeMachine
03-06-2007, 07:50 PM
Haha!

You're gonna vote for her, knucklehead.

You better learn the dialect as well.

:D

Don't tell me who I'm going to vote for, Kreskin. Your track record speaks for itself.

The ONLY way I'd pull the lever for her is if Cheney or Jeb Bush were on the RePUKE ticket and in danger of winning.

Not much chance of that.

And before you get a chubby over Guiliani, you can forget him. The Religious Right will never allow it.

Your choices are only getting thinner. Too bad your boy George Allen imploded so fast. :D :D :D

I know Rick Santorum is your style, but alas.........

BigBadBrian
03-06-2007, 08:14 PM

And before you get a chubby over Guiliani, you can forget him. The Religious Right will never allow it.

The "Religious Right" is a figment of your tiny imagination. The "Religious Right" as perceived in form by the Left simply does not exist.

Assuming Christians vote en bloc is a mistake Democrats should not make.

LoungeMachine
03-06-2007, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
The "Religious Right" is a figment of your tiny imagination. The "Religious Right" as perceived in form by the Left simply does not exist.

LMMFAO

Yeah, whatever Brie. :rolleyes:

And NO ONE claimed "Christians" vote as a bloc. Your reading comprehension needs work.

The RELIGIOUS RIGHT is very real, and has little if anything to do with mainstream "Christians"

If you can't figure that out on your own, then you're dumber than I thought.

How about that.

:gulp:

Nickdfresh
03-06-2007, 08:31 PM

LOL Political analyst BBB bucks wisdom, conventional and otherwise...

hideyoursheep
03-06-2007, 09:19 PM

Driving to Indianapolis on 'lekshun day '04, I bore witness to a phenomenon unlike any before......

Thousands of vehicles along my route with "Vote The Bible" bumperstickers, rallying under the cover of pre-dawn darkness in the parking lot of countless churches, roadmarching to the local voting booth. Now why else would they gather together at such a time of day, on a tuesday? Election Day?

On my journey home the following day, I noticed the sign out front of one of the churches had changed to read: "When the Righteous rule, the people rejoice".

Henceforth you are Lyin'Brian.:p

BigBadBrian
03-06-2007, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by hideyoursheep
Driving to Indianapolis on 'lekshun day '04, I bore witness to a phenomenon unlike any before......

Thousands of vehicles along my route with "Vote The Bible" bumperstickers, rallying under the cover of pre-dawn darkness in the parking lot of countless churches, roadmarching to the local voting booth. Now why else would they gather together at such a time of day, on a tuesday? Election Day?

On my journey home the following day, I noticed the sign out front of one of the churches had changed to read: "When the Righteous rule, the people rejoice".

Geez FORD, did you actually pull in the parking lots of all these churches to see "thousands" of vehicles?

Liar.

Warham
03-06-2007, 09:28 PM

Don't tell me who I'm going to vote for, Kreskin. Your track record speaks for itself.

The ONLY way I'd pull the lever for her is if Cheney or Jeb Bush were on the RePUKE ticket and in danger of winning.

Not much chance of that.

Your choices are only getting thinner. Too bad your boy George Allen imploded so fast. :D :D :D

I know Rick Santorum is your style, but alas.........

Got room for that Hillary '08 button next to your Winger '91 tour button on that old jacket of yours? :)

Warham
03-06-2007, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by hideyoursheep

You should have pulled over and asked for guidance.

hideyoursheep
03-06-2007, 10:31 PM
Geez FORD, did you actually pull in the parking lots of all these churches to see "thousands" of vehicles?

Liar.

Are you that fucking stupid?:rolleyes:

hideyoursheep
03-06-2007, 10:32 PM
You should have pulled over and asked for guidance.

That's funny.

2 stars. :p