PDA

View Full Version : Scientists Break The Speed Of Light!

Hardrock69
03-06-2007, 11:20 AM
Last Updated: Friday, November 10, 2000 | 11:57 PM ET
CBC News
Scientists have finally exceeded the speed of light, causing a light pulse to travel hundreds of times faster than normal.

It raced so fast the pulse exited a specially-prepared chamber before it even finished entering it.

The experiment is the first-ever evidence of faster-than-light motion.

The result appears to be at odds with one of the basic principles of Albert Einstein's theory of relativity, that nothing can go faster than the speed of light in a vacuum, about 186,000 miles per second.

However, Lijun Wang, one of the scientists from the NEC Research Institute in Princeton, N.J., says their findings are not at odds with Einstein.

She says their experiment only disproves the general misconception that nothing can move faster than the speed of light.

The scientific statement "nothing with mass can travel faster than the speed of light" is an entirely different belief, one that has yet to be proven wrong. The NEC experiment caused a pulse of light, a group of waves with no mass, to go faster than light.

For the experiment, the researchers manipulated a vapour of laser-irradiated atoms that boost the speed of light waves causing a pulse that shoots through the vapour about 300 times faster than it would take the pulse to go the same distance in a vacuum.

Light travels slower in any medium more dense than a vacuum, which has no density at all. For example, light travelling through glass slows to two-thirds its speed in a vacuum. If the glass is altered, the light can be slowed even further.

The NEC team produced the opposite effect. Inside a chamber, they changed the state of a vapour in a way that light travelling through it would travel faster than normal.

When the pulse of light travelled through the vapour, the pulse reconfigured as some component waves stretched and others compressed. As the waves approached the end of the chamber, they recombined, forming the original pulse.

The key to the experiment was that the pulse reformed before it could have gotten there by simply travelling through empty space. This means that, when the waves of the light distorted, the pulse traveled forward in time.

The NEC researchers published their results in this week's issue of the journal Nature.

http://www.cbc.ca/health/story/2000/07/20/speedlight000720.html

Isaac R.
03-06-2007, 12:00 PM
...and here I was thinking the only thing that could travel faster than the speed of light was The Silver Surfer:rolleyes:

FORD
03-06-2007, 01:14 PM
Lijun Wang?? Oh shit, can't let the Chinese have this one. What the Hell was the name of that scientist that Jack Bauer's dad played in Star Trek:First Contact??

Zeppelin Cochran or something like that. Redneck scientist who spent more time getting drunk in Montana than he did building a warp drive engine, at least until the Borg showed up.

But then, the Borg is already here.......
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g222/pma1963/Cheney_and_Bush_Borg.jpg

Hardrock69
03-06-2007, 03:26 PM
Ya know...I sure hope those scientists can fix the speed of light, since they broke it.

Wonder what they will use....cosmic Elmer's Glue?

Coyote
03-06-2007, 03:30 PM
Nah, Krazy Glue.

Coyote
03-06-2007, 03:49 PM
Or duck tape.

knuckleboner
03-07-2007, 12:35 AM
well, the speed of communication is still pretty slow.

(this is a 2000 article...;))

bueno bob
03-07-2007, 01:44 AM
Bring on the Flux Capacitor! I'm going back to 1985 and changing history!

DLRdelight!
03-07-2007, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob

i will always love those movies and yes go kill spambo

bueno bob
03-07-2007, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by DLRdelight!
i will always love those movies and yes go kill spambo

Things to do in 1985:

01. Save Van Halen;

02. Wait until 1986 and invest EVERYTHING in a blow out win by the Chicago Bears over the New England Patriots by a 30 point spread in Superbowl XX;

03. Come home and FUCKING PARTY.

Antman
03-12-2007, 09:24 PM
Things to do in 1985:

01. Save Van Halen;

02. Wait until 1986 and invest EVERYTHING in a blow out win by the Chicago Bears over the New England Patriots by a 30 point spread in Superbowl XX;

03. Come home and FUCKING PARTY.

Now that's a fuckin plan! While you're at it puy some money aside and invest in this little company called Microsoft.

Eyes of the Night
03-13-2007, 10:30 PM
Is this the first step into time travel then!? ... hmmm

vh rides again
03-14-2007, 10:01 PM
facinating

svrwthr
05-06-2007, 11:04 AM
You all have sarcastic comments I even have some but in all seriousness, these theorists/scientists piss me off. They make a pretty hefty sum a year just to come up with theories. Speed of light is a theory and so is hundreds of other scientific things. So how do we know exactly that light travels that fast. Sure you could go with the red shift theory on how fast light travels from a star but that is a theory too. Every theory started from one point. The very first theory. How do we know that that theory is right? Sure you could throw out that there is a mathmatical calculations of everything but how do we know that those mathmatical calculations are correct?

Does this theory of light traveling faster than light fuck up the mathmatical calculation of light traveling through space? Could this experiment actually be possible in space and make it that stars could atually be further away because they were enhanced? Meaning that the Universe is actually older than what they predict on their theoritcial mathmatical calculation. Which would mean that their mathmatical calculation of when the Sun will start expanding by comparing with similar stars deaths could mean that the Sun may actually be dying sooner than we know because of theoritical mis-calculations.

Oh-Shit! Just thought, if light is slowed by 2/3 from glass, doesn't that mean that their results from test light from a star tested from earth based tests are actually wrong? Earth's atmosphere causes a lensing effect and has a different volume than space . If that is the case, they also study and theorize light from very distant galaxies through lensing effects of other galaxies.

Confused? So shouldn't the people giving millions to billions of dollars of tax payers money in grants for lame assed theoritical research that will do the world absolutely no fucking good! If I had some jackass scientist asking for a grant for studying to see if speed of light is faster than the speed of light I'd say, "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU DUMB FUCK!"

knuckleboner
05-06-2007, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by svrwthr
You all have sarcastic comments I even have some but in all seriousness, these theorists/scientists piss me off. They make a pretty hefty sum a year just to come up with theories. Speed of light is a theory and so is hundreds of other scientific things. So how do we know exactly that light travels that fast. Sure you could go with the red shift theory on how fast light travels from a star but that is a theory too. Every theory started from one point. The very first theory. How do we know that that theory is right? Sure you could throw out that there is a mathmatical calculations of everything but how do we know that those mathmatical calculations are correct?

Does this theory of light traveling faster than light fuck up the mathmatical calculation of light traveling through space? Could this experiment actually be possible in space and make it that stars could atually be further away because they were enhanced? Meaning that the Universe is actually older than what they predict on their theoritcial mathmatical calculation. Which would mean that their mathmatical calculation of when the Sun will start expanding by comparing with similar stars deaths could mean that the Sun may actually be dying sooner than we know because of theoritical mis-calculations.

Oh-Shit! Just thought, if light is slowed by 2/3 from glass, doesn't that mean that their results from test light from a star tested from earth based tests are actually wrong? Earth's atmosphere causes a lensing effect and has a different volume than space . If that is the case, they also study and theorize light from very distant galaxies through lensing effects of other galaxies.

Confused? So shouldn't the people giving millions to billions of dollars of tax payers money in grants for lame assed theoritical research that will do the world absolutely no fucking good! If I had some jackass scientist asking for a grant for studying to see if speed of light is faster than the speed of light I'd say, "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU DUMB FUCK!"

um...no. actually, the science of those things is all pretty good.

VanHalener
05-07-2007, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by Isaac R.
...and here I was thinking the only thing that could travel faster than the speed of light was The Silver Surfer:rolleyes:

Silver Surfer and this dude I saw on the road. He went hyper light speed just as he went around the corner.
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4dxdSFXOpg0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4dxdSFXOpg0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

PS How do I activate the "Ignore" option?

wyedamnit
05-07-2007, 02:05 AM
YOU ARE BY FAR THE MOST DUMBASS, INCOHERENT, PATHETIC IDIOT TO EVER GRACE THIS STAGE. WE SALUTE YOU DUMBASS, ILLITERATE FUCKHEAD GUY....THIS BUD'S 4 U!

ODShowtime
05-07-2007, 07:05 PM

Researching stuff like that is what helps countries like the US win the important wars.

I guess you'd rather we just keep building bigger bombs and drop them more often?

Plexi Head
05-08-2007, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Last Updated: Friday, November 10, 2000 | 11:57 PM ET
CBC News
Scientists have finally exceeded the speed of light, causing a light pulse to travel hundreds of times faster than normal.

It raced so fast the pulse exited a specially-prepared chamber before it even finished entering it.

The experiment is the first-ever evidence of faster-than-light motion.

The result appears to be at odds with one of the basic principles of Albert Einstein's theory of relativity, that nothing can go faster than the speed of light in a vacuum, about 186,000 miles per second.

However, Lijun Wang, one of the scientists from the NEC Research Institute in Princeton, N.J., says their findings are not at odds with Einstein.

She says their experiment only disproves the general misconception that nothing can move faster than the speed of light.

The scientific statement "nothing with mass can travel faster than the speed of light" is an entirely different belief, one that has yet to be proven wrong. The NEC experiment caused a pulse of light, a group of waves with no mass, to go faster than light.

For the experiment, the researchers manipulated a vapour of laser-irradiated atoms that boost the speed of light waves causing a pulse that shoots through the vapour about 300 times faster than it would take the pulse to go the same distance in a vacuum.

Light travels slower in any medium more dense than a vacuum, which has no density at all. For example, light travelling through glass slows to two-thirds its speed in a vacuum. If the glass is altered, the light can be slowed even further.

The NEC team produced the opposite effect. Inside a chamber, they changed the state of a vapour in a way that light travelling through it would travel faster than normal.

When the pulse of light travelled through the vapour, the pulse reconfigured as some component waves stretched and others compressed. As the waves approached the end of the chamber, they recombined, forming the original pulse.

The key to the experiment was that the pulse reformed before it could have gotten there by simply travelling through empty space. This means that, when the waves of the light distorted, the pulse traveled forward in time.

The NEC researchers published their results in this week's issue of the journal Nature.

http://www.cbc.ca/health/story/2000/07/20/speedlight000720.html

FUCKING WOW! Is that for real?

DLRdelight!
05-08-2007, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by Coyote
Nah, Krazy Glue.

yup that fixes everything!!!

ace diamond
05-08-2007, 04:03 AM
no, it was 1955,or was it 1885........
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh a

ace diamond
05-08-2007, 04:03 AM

svrwthr
05-12-2007, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by wyedamnit
YOU ARE BY FAR THE MOST DUMBASS, INCOHERENT, PATHETIC IDIOT TO EVER GRACE THIS STAGE. WE SALUTE YOU DUMBASS, ILLITERATE FUCKHEAD GUY....THIS BUD'S 4 U!

Whatchatalkingboutwillis? Think outside your bong and learn some space science if you don't understand what I am talking about. Here is another one for you to think about. Go learn something. The observable universe is 13.7 billion light years to the cosmic background. This was detected all around us. Does that mean we are in the center of the universe (in which we aren't) or is it that once again the theorized edge of the universe is 13.7 billion light years away is wrong because mathematically they cannot prove it is further? Get off your 30 year drug habit and learn something and think about it. Once again, think outside the bong. Just proof that everyday usage of pot for years keeps your process of information at a stand still and occassional smoke keeps your mind rolling right along.
Go play with Kimberley

Originally posted by ODShowtime
Researching stuff like that is what helps countries like the US win the important wars.

I guess you'd rather we just keep building bigger bombs and drop them more often?

Yes! We need bigger bombs. What is most all of Americas weapon relying on? Electronics. Electornics control planes, missles, ships, troop movement and all it takes is a few nukes to create an EMP that will almost obliterate Americas fighting ability other than the human body carrying an automatic weapon. Better start training some people on how to read and use a topographical map.

My comment is that it pisses me off about some of the research that is being done that is useless. If you research you will find that there is no possible way to utilize anything at even speed of light because everything slows it down outside a vacuum of space or man made. And if you research more, dude is a hack to most other scientists. Yes going faster than speed of light has been accomplished but they used a reverse light technology (in layterms) and going that fast does nothing for nobody other than proving it can go faster.

boy i can get peoples goats when needed :D

wyedamnit
05-14-2007, 07:35 PM
It's obvious you don't have an education man. What's the highest grade you finished? I know you can't possibly have finished any kind of college other than Beauty College. The shit your spewing is incoherent, I can't even say whether your right or wrong, because it doesn't even make fucking sense!

svrwthr says:
"You couldn't tell them apart if they didn't have different colored propellers."

You really got my goat bitch! It's been so long since I've seen such a fucking ignorant rant that I walked away from the keyboard 3 times swearing not to comment before I lost control.

I'm not prepared to prove myself any more than you are because it just ain't worth scanning a diploma or whatnot. Believe it or not (I don't give a rat's ass), my minor was in physics & I work in R&D for a major corporation. I have tutored middle-schoolers who know more about science than you. You give the rest of us Roth/CVH fans a bad name because you're such a fucking retard.

Keep your science to yourself if you can't back it up, stick to talking about Roth which I'm sure you know much more about!

Nickdfresh
07-26-2007, 11:42 PM
It's obvious you don't have an education man. What's the highest grade you finished? I know you can't possibly have finished any kind of college other than Beauty College. The shit your spewing is incoherent, I can't even say whether your right or wrong, because it doesn't even make fucking sense!

Actually, it's "you're," you pretentious fucking asshole.:)

Stick to taking dicks in YOUR mouth for crack money. Something I'm sure YOU'RE much more knowledgeable about...

wyedamnit
07-27-2007, 12:34 AM
Same goes for you Dickfresh, you aren't shit anywhere else but here.

The stats don't lie wanker. Nobody with a fucking life or anything worth saying makes an average of 27 fucking posts a day! Your best work is coming up with hilarious changes to ordinary words like Rothtard, Red Rocked Tampon, Spammy...ad nauseum.

Dickfresh:
Threads Started: 1449

If it wasn't for this site, you wouldn't have any friends at all...or any haters for that matter, nobody would know you exist. You'd still be in that rusty little trailer down by the river laughing at your own poopy jokes & clever nicknames.

But I don't hate you, because it's idiots like you that keep life interesting. Go start another Thread about some "RothArmy Drama" while I climb off of your fat-ass mama.

Seshmeister
07-27-2007, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by ODShowtime

Actually science and in particular space science gave the US it's one win.

So since 1945 by your argument

Korea - draw - unimportant
Vietam - loss - unimportant
Gulf war - win - important
Iraq war - loss - unimportant

Seshmeister
07-27-2007, 12:52 AM

This is such an odd post.

Do you actually think that the best minds in the world measure light by eye through a lens and your unique genius has found a flaw in their measurements?

Do you think that astrophysicists instead of applying for research grants from peer reviewed bodies should instead ask you if their projects are worthwhile?

Do you realise that the only thing stopping you from floating around the room. the space shuttle taking off, being able to blow up a specific building in Iraq or your sat nab system working is the 'theory' of gravity being correct.

You sound like one of those wacky nutjob idiot superstitious people that doesn't understand the word theory in a scuentific context.

Cheers!

:gulp:

thome
07-27-2007, 01:28 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by svrwthr
[B] The observable universe is 13.7 billion light years to the cosmic background. This was detected all around us. Does that mean we are in the center of the universe (in which we aren't) or is it that once again the theorized edge of the universe is 13.7 billion light years away is wrong because mathematically they cannot prove it is further?\\

Math can prove anthing the writer wants..It's Bunk!
If you had to look out into space to see the edge of the universe
and you could see further to the left than the right would the universe be oblong or wrong to the left.

I like your post and I have a University Biology book top of the line published 1922 and the cell of a creature is a oblong(hand drawn) circle with hair lines around it with a dot in the middle for the nucleus.

That was the extent of mankinds knowlege back then tomorrow they will see the same thing when they look at this tek stuff and just giggle.

Like I do.

I still say there is one place to go where the water is like Titan we need no light speed just some months.Water is O2 and the distance from the sun can be compensated by the energy reflected from Saturn.

Light speed is Irrelevant.

BLUE collar workers build Ships not theoretical Tek geeks at university.

Redballjets88
07-27-2007, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by thome
[QUOTE]Originally posted by svrwthr
[B] The observable universe is 13.7 billion light years to the cosmic background. This was detected all around us. Does that mean we are in the center of the universe (in which we aren't) or is it that once again the theorized edge of the universe is 13.7 billion light years away is wrong because mathematically they cannot prove it is further?\\

Math can prove anthing the writer wants..It's Bunk!
If you had to look out into space to see the edge of the universe
and you could see further to the left than the right would the universe be oblong or wrong to the left.

I like your post and I have a University Biology book top of the line published 1922 and the cell of a creature is a oblong(hand drawn) circle with hair lines around it with a dot in the middle for the nucleus.

That was the extent of mankinds knowlege back then tomorrow they will see the same thing when they look at this tek stuff and just giggle.

Like I do.

I still say there is one place to go where the water is like Titan we need no light speed just some months.Water is O2 and the distance from the sun can be compensated by the energy reflected from Saturn.

Light speed is Irrelevant.

BLUE collar workers build Ships not theoretical Tek geeks at university.

I have heard of this theory, the thing is that even though energy from saturn is there the places is extremely cold and the is no land mass there.

TAKIN WHISKEY
07-27-2007, 10:18 AM

Wait just a minute Bob. I don't see how this experiment directly relates to creating the one point twenty one jiga-watts that you're going to need to get the flux capacitor to work.

Nickdfresh
07-27-2007, 11:55 AM
Same goes for you Dickfresh, you aren't shit anywhere else but here.

Wow! 'Dickfresh,' how groundbreaking!

"Same goes" for what, BTW?

The stats don't lie wanker. Nobody with a fucking life or anything worth saying makes an average of 27 fucking posts a day!

Actually, it's less than 27-posts a day, and it's decreasing because I once had a huge post count of 44-per day! (I was very proud.:) ) But I became regainfully employed with a job I could fuck off most of the day, then I got a better job in which I'm unable to fuck off at work.:(

BTW, at least I have something to say, despite the fact I worked 63 hours last week, went out and got piss drunk about three nights, and made sexy-time with a 25-year old waitress...:)

You seem however to jackoff to registering as a troll alias, whose only intent is to insult and flame people over here.

Thanks for the ironic "you're a loser" thought though. I find it quite humorous...

Your best work is coming up with hilarious changes to ordinary words like Rothtard, Red Rocked Tampon, Spammy...ad nauseum.

I'm not Mezro, dickhead. And Rothtard was made up as a derogatory epithet by your fellow Linkers..

Dickfresh:
Threads Started: 1449

If it wasn't for this site, you wouldn't have any friends at all...or any haters for that matter, nobody would know you exist. You'd still be in that rusty little trailer down by the river laughing at your own poopy jokes & clever nicknames.

Ohoohoohoo! Ouch! :)LOL Read my retort above, you ignorant 'tard...

I come here to have conversions I cannot or will not have in a brick and mortar bar, as I mod the political forum. You know, the one you're too lazy and dumb to understand? If it weren't for that, and the fact that there's a lot of cuntroversial reunion talk, I might not come here at all.

What are you here for again?

But I don't hate you,

Oh thank you!:) I was laying awake at night worrying about some uninventive Links-pussy hating me!

Well, I don't hate you either. I just think you're a pansy that likes to post in linked RA threads to the Links. And I've real respect for Brett or 95% of all Linkers. It's just the shit stirring turds that like to bubble up here because they resent terms like "Red Rocked Tampon" that I find annoying...

because it's idiots like you that keep life interesting.

Really? You need idiots to make your life "interesting?"

I prefer women, alcohol, and politics. But to each his own I guess.

You must be awfully content with your immediate family though.:)

Go start another Thread about some "RothArmy Drama" while I climb off of your fat-ass mama.

Weak dude. "Your mama" jokes. Is that an ode to your avatar? Do you work at my mom's hair salon or day spa or something? Did you find it difficult to wax her ass this morning? Do you prefer men?

How about, "what chu' talkin' 'bout Willis?"

UhuhUHUhuHUhUhuhuhh!

See, I can help you with your feeble posting!

Well, I've a pretty strong suspicion that you're a troll Linker d-bag and shit stirrer with some agenda, and once more --you're a complete unoriginal pussy that won't use his\her\its actual user name...

Something tells me most Linkers think you're retarded too.

wyedamnit
07-27-2007, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
"Same goes" for what, BTW?"

I was saying that you should stop pretending to know something like that dumbass psuedo-astrophysicist that I flamed.

"I worked 63 hours last week"

You must not be too smart if it takes you 63 hours to finish a 40 hour job. I only worked 40 hours last week & likely made more than 2x what your 63 hours brought home.

"You seem however to jackoff to registering as a troll alias, whose only intent is to insult and flame people over here."

No matter what the topic, you always find some way to bring it back to jacking off?! I've always had this same one single name, check the logs mighty mod. My only intent here is to flame people? You flamed me after I flamed that dumbass psuedo-astrophysicist the same as everyone did. I just responded to your comment. I have a whopping 20 posts including this one, so I guess I haven't "flamed" that many people. lmfao

"I'm not Mezro, dickhead. And Rothtard was made up as a derogatory epithet by your fellow Linkers.."

I used those terms as examples of the beauties that you come up with. I have never been to the links & I'm all Roth too, never owned a Van Hagar album or listened to it if I had a choice. I was referring to the genius it takes to make combinations like those...& yours sweetheart:>

"there's a lot of cuntroversial reunion talk, I might not come here at all."

See what I mean? Cunt-roversial, another hilarious literary gem. I was complimenting you, you're fucking brilliant man!

"What are you here for again?"

I'm only here for the cuntroversial reunion talk...& the occassional crank call from some silly bitch like you.

"I was laying awake at night worrying about some uninventive Links-pussy hating me!"

Again with the fucking "LINKS"? Is that your nemesis? I only know the links from people's reference to it here, don't even know the address. If I ever feel like Sammy worship, can I PM you for the address?

"I just think you're a pansy that likes to post in linked RA threads to the Links. And I've real respect for Brett or 95% of all Linkers. It's just the shit stirring turds that like to bubble up here because they resent terms like "Red Rocked Tampon" that I find annoying..."

I only visit threads that are featured on the front page & interest me. Don't start back-peddling now, it's ok that you hate the "LINKS" & everyone that is a regular there. Stand your ground. I don't deliberately stir up shit for the sake of doing so, stupid people irritate me & sometimes I can't help but tell them so.

"Really? You need idiots to make your life "interesting?"
I prefer women, alcohol, and politics. But to each his own I guess.
You must be awfully content with your immediate family though.:)"

I don't "need" them per say, I just find them morbidly fascinating. I have my share of alcohol & women so I don't feel the need to talk about them just because I can't think of something else to say. But then again, I'm not trying to maintain my record for average posts per day. You can't choose your family, but they're bearable & I only have to see them a few times a year.

"Weak dude. "Your mama" jokes. Is that an ode to your avatar? Do you work at my mom's hair salon or day spa or something? Did you find it difficult to wax her ass this morning? Do you prefer men?"

Yeah I felt a little bad about the momma joke but in the end, I just couldn't help myself. I couldn't think up some new word like you do or I would've just insulted you that way. As for the rest of that rant, I don't know where you came up with waxing your momma's ass or liking men. I think they might cancel each other out, so no real insult there. I couldn't even imagine my mom getting her ass waxed so cheers to you for being able to.

"How about, "what chu' talkin' 'bout Willis?"

What chu' talkin' 'bout Willis?

"See, I can help you with your feeble posting!"

You ARE the man, I just wish you could finish my training.

"Well, I've a pretty strong suspicion that you're a troll Linker d-bag and shit stirrer with some agenda, and once more --you're a complete unoriginal pussy that won't use his\her\its actual user name..."

I defer to my previous response to your accusations. I can take the pussy comment but I draw the line at making fun of my name... You can look me up in the phone book bitch under Wye Damnit.

Nickdfresh
07-27-2007, 07:00 PM
I was saying that you should stop pretending to know something like that dumbass psuedo-astrophysicist that I flamed.

What did I "pretend to know?" That you're an idiot?

You must not be too smart if it takes you 63 hours to finish a 40 hour job. I only worked 40 hours last week & likely made more than 2x what your 63 hours brought home.

LOL Highly doubtful. Another internet billionaire. Oh how priceless!

It wasn't a 40-hour job, it was an 80-hour job finished in the stated time allotment.

You get full time at McDonalds? They must love you!

I'm pretty sure you don't write anything for a living, Bill Gates...

Food, folks and fun galore!

No matter what the topic, you always find some way to bring it back to jacking off?! I've always had this same one single name, check the logs mighty mod. My only intent here is to flame people? You flamed me after I flamed that dumbass psuedo-astrophysicist the same as everyone did. I just responded to your comment. I have a whopping 20 posts including this one, so I guess I haven't "flamed" that many people. lmfao

Actually, I flamed you because I noticed you have a penchant for attacking people here, while offering no real contributions. That pretty much makes you a troll idiot.

I also "flamed" you because you're on some fucking gay high horse, about my inventive wording (Shakespeare also made up words, I'm no Shakespeare, but I strive), while you lack the ability to use basic grammar or syntax, sweet cheeks...

I used those terms as examples of the beauties that you come up with. I have never been to the links & I'm all Roth too, never owned a Van Hagar album or listened to it if I had a choice. I was referring to the genius it takes to make combinations like those...& yours sweetheart:>

Funny, you just appear in all the linked thread and know the term "Rothtard," which I don't recall using here. Only in my moniker at the Links do I use it. You wouldn't even know that unless you've been to the Links, or unless you were around here for years...which I doubt.

Nice one, troll...

See what I mean? Cunt-roversial, another hilarious literary gem. I was complimenting you, you're fucking brilliant man!

Yeah, I knew you'd bite on that one like your momma bites on cock.

I'm only here for the cuntroversial reunion talk...& the occassional crank call from some silly bitch like you.

Yeah, sure you are...

And it's "occasional," actually. At least learn how to fucking write if YOU'RE going to flame me on my rewordings....

Again with the fucking "LINKS"? Is that your nemesis? I only know the links from people's reference to it here, don't even know the address. If I ever feel like Sammy worship, can I PM you for the address?

Yeah, I'm a huge Sam fan. Why don't you go to the Links then? Just use Google to find it, not really that tough, and see what a big Sam fan I am and how much I talk about him.

I only visit threads that are featured on the front page & interest me. Don't start back-peddling now, it's ok that you hate the "LINKS" & everyone that is a regular there. Stand your ground. I don't deliberately stir up shit for the sake of doing so, stupid people irritate me & sometimes I can't help but tell them so.

How am I "back peddling," idiot?" Care to provide any examples, or is this some prosaic flame as you shit responses onto the thread that have no meaning or coherence?

And while I'm just enthralled at the prospect of going through your posts, I'm pretty sure you've said next to nothing about Roth or CVH.

I don't "need" them per say, I just find them morbidly fascinating. I have my share of alcohol & women so I don't feel the need to talk about them just because I can't think of something else to say. But then again, I'm not trying to maintain my record for average posts per day. You can't choose your family, but they're bearable & I only have to see them a few times a year.

Yeah, I know, you're such a playa' wrappin' 'bout my post count.

But you know what's funny?

You've been online more than I have today, sperm-junkie. So, go ahead and flame my post count...

Yeah I felt a little bad about the momma joke but in the end,

So did everyone else. You just look boring, stupid and pathetic...

I just couldn't help myself.

Much like your penchant for cock...

I couldn't think up some new word like you do or I would've just insulted you that way.

Yeah, we get that already...

As for the rest of that rant, I don't know where you came up with waxing your momma's ass or liking men. I think they might cancel each other out, so no real insult there. I couldn't even imagine my mom getting her ass waxed so cheers to you for being able to.

Is her ass really hairy then?

Zzzzzzzzzzz

You ARE the man, I just wish you could finish my training.

Blah blah blah...

Can't think of anything to write?

I defer to my previous response to your accusations. I can take the pussy comment but I draw the line at making fun of my name... You can look me up in the phone book bitch under Wye Damnit.

See, I've already mentored you into slightly better posting. Don't get carried away though, padawan...

Jurak
07-31-2007, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by knuckleboner
well, the speed of communication is still pretty slow.

(this is a 2000 article...;))

:D :D :D.... good one!

dawiseone
08-01-2007, 01:54 AM
yea we lost Vietnam and Korea was a draw. But Iran?......Check the stats dude. I tink our kill #'s are a hell of alot higher than theirs. Besides this is not a contemporary war like the others. The only way we loose . Is if we leave. Which I'm sure we will. Thanks to those fucking Democrats. And no I'm not a republican. But I am smart enough to know that If you leave now it was all for nothing. Just like the American public as soon as people start dying. everyone starts crying about it. It's a fuckin war people die...get over it. Unless we stay the course now that we are in it . And make these fuckers find some kind of three country conclusion, and split the oil revenues. There is nothing in sight but an all out civil war. And before you say it already is than you obvously don't know anything about shite and suni hatred. It has only just began to get nasty.

dawiseone
08-01-2007, 01:54 AM
OOPS ......I meant Iraq!!!