PDA

View Full Version : Tables turned on Fahrenheit 9/11’s maker

BigBadBrian
03-06-2007, 08:00 PM
Tables turned on Fahrenheit 9/11’s maker

Tony Allen-Mills

THE hunter has become the hunted. Michael Moore, the celebrated left-wing film-maker, has become the unwilling subject of a new documentary that raises damaging questions about the credibility of his work.

The director and star of successful documentaries such as Roger & Me, Bowling for Columbine and Fahrenheit 9/11, Moore has repeatedly been accused by his right-wing enemies of distorting or manipulating the material in his films. On his website he dismisses his critics as “wacko attackos”.

Yet the latest assault on Moore’s film-making techniques has come from an unexpected quarter. In Manufacturing Dissent, a documentary to be shown for the first time at a Texas film festival on Saturday, a pair of left-wing Canadian film-makers take Moore to task for what they describe as a disturbing pattern of fact-fudging and misrepresentation.

“When we started this project we hoped to have done a documentary that celebrated Michael Moore. We were admirers and fans,” said Debbie Melnyk, who made the film with her husband, Rick Caine. “Then we found out certain facts about his documentaries that we hadn’t known before. We ended up very disappointed and disillusioned.”

Melnyk and Caine are best known for their previous documentary Citizen Black, about Conrad Black, the Canadian-born former proprietor of The Daily Telegraph. Last week both of them acknowledged an important debt to Moore for popularising the documentary genre.

Yet when Caine and Melnyk began to follow him as part of their own documentary, their efforts to interview him met with the same kind of obstruction, denial and, ultimately, physical ejection that Moore had suffered when he tried to track down Roger Smith, the former chief executive of General Motors, for his first film, Roger & Me.

It was in Flint, Michigan, Moore’s former home town, that Caine and Melnyk made the first discovery that they say rocked their confidence in his approach. Roger & Me was a hugely successful account of what Moore portrayed as a fruitless task to force Smith to answer questions about GM’s policies in closing the car manufacturing plants that had long been Flint’s economic lifeline.

Caine and Melnyk claim that Moore interviewed Smith on camera twice. But the scenes were left on the cutting room floor, apparently for greater dramatic effect.

Manufacturing Dissent includes a long catalogue of alleged exaggerations or distortions in several of Moore’s films. In Bowling for Columbine, a scathing indictment of US gun violence, Moore visited Toronto to show parts of the city that were supposedly so free of crime everyone left their front doors unlocked.

“In the film, Michael makes it look as though 100% of the doors were unlocked, but his local producer told us it was really only 40%,” said Caine.

Caine and Melnyk said they had hoped to interview Moore about his views on how much editing was acceptable before a factual documentary turned into misleading propaganda.

“We had met him at a premiere of the Columbine film in Toronto, and he said, ‘Oh yes, talk to my people and they’ll set something up’,” said Caine. “We then called his people and they said he’s not doing any more interviews in Toronto. We had his e-mail, we sent a letter to his lawyers, we had his phone number in New York. But each time he said no.”

Then Caine and Melnyk began to run into open hostility. Eventually, in a scene that might have come from Roger & Me, they were bundled out of an event at Kent State University, where Moore’s sister, Anne, knocked aside Caine’s camera.

Moore is reportedly editing his next film, Sicko, about the US healthcare system, and a spokesman said he had no comment on Manufacturing Dissent. On his website he dismissed critics of Bowling for Columbine as “lying liars” and claimed that “organised groups [are] going full blast trying to discredit me”.

Yet Caine and Melnyk insist they should not be confused with the right-wing hordes who want to damage Moore.

“If you have to sell out your values and principles to get at a greater truth, where does that leave you?” said Melnyk.

“If we think it’s wrong for the government to lie and manipulate, how do we think that [left-wingers] doing it is the solution?”

Link (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/article1466668.ece)

BigBadBrian
03-06-2007, 08:01 PM
Michael Moore making up shit?

Who would have guessed? :rolleyes:

hideyoursheep
03-06-2007, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Following all the NeoTards around for so long has rubbed off on him. :D

Honestly, who cares?

not my hero.

Nickdfresh
03-06-2007, 08:56 PM

What did he "make up," "moron?"

FORD
03-06-2007, 09:00 PM
Michael Moore's films, from Roger & Me up to the new "Sicko" have one common thread.... They all show the damage corporatism has inflicted on this country, and as a result, the world in general.

So my question is: which corporate entity is bankrolling the Canadians??

Rikk
03-06-2007, 09:01 PM
Is this how you feel better about your government, Brian? By finding out that 40% of doors are unlocked in Toronto instead of 100%?

Or is it finding out that Al Gore uses a lot of electricity?

The shit you spew out daily makes me gladder than hell that you're not on my side.

Nickdfresh
03-06-2007, 09:05 PM
You should see the political cartoon he posted, where Brian gleefully celebrates the treasonous, politically motivated outing of a CIA agent.

Laughs galore...:rolleyes:

Isn't great that Neoconservatives are super-patriots that put the good of the country above their personal and corporate driven vendettas...

Nickdfresh
03-06-2007, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Michael Moore's films, from Roger & Me up to the new "Sicko" have one common thread.... They all show the damage corporatism has inflicted on this country, and as a result, the world in general.

I'm betting it's more a case of sour grapes.

BigBadBrian
03-06-2007, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
Is this how you feel better about your government, Brian? By finding out that 40% of doors are unlocked in Toronto instead of 100%?

Or is it finding out that Al Gore uses a lot of electricity?

The shit you spew out daily makes me gladder than hell that you're not on my side.

I would respond to you...if you actually had made a point.

Side?

What "side" are you on? I guarantee you don't know what my "politics" are.

:cool:

BigBadBrian
03-06-2007, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
You should see the political cartoon he posted, where Brian gleefully celebrates the treasonous, politically motivated outing of a CIA agent.

She wasn't covert.

Rikk
03-06-2007, 09:12 PM

That seems to be your typical answer around here. You aren't even worthy of a debate because you don't know how to debate.

Side?

You know, like two sides of a debate? I know...you don't really believe all that stuff...free speech, arguing over what's right and what's wrong.

I don't even think you know either. All you know is that "liberals" are bad and you must somehow continue to defend your President though you don't even know why.

Rikk
She wasn't covert.

Uh, if outing her risked her life, then yes, she was.

Nickdfresh
She wasn't covert.

Oh, Brian now gets to decide who in the CIA is covert and can be politically destroyed...

Look at the NeoCon fatass celebrate treason and then enable criminal behavior:

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/111555.jpg

She wasn't "covert?" Dickhead, she was "under cover." I never said "covert."

What the fuck does "covert" mean, buffoon?

FORD
03-06-2007, 09:17 PM
Brian is repeating the lie, peddled by Mush Limpdick and FAUX from day one that Valerie Plame was nothing but a secretary working a desk job in Langley.

As if Langley desk jockeys need a brass plate corporation like "Brewster Jennings" to hide behind?

hideyoursheep
03-06-2007, 10:39 PM
She wasn't covert.

....and she can never be again, thanks to you traitors.:mad:

Warham
03-07-2007, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by hideyoursheep
not my hero.

Don't be afraid to admit it.

Warham
03-07-2007, 07:57 AM
I guess I'll ask the question in this thread as well.

If Valerie Plame was 'covert' or 'under cover', why wasn't Richard 'Dick' Armitage charged for a crime?

Warham
03-07-2007, 07:59 AM
With all this Michael Moore love going on in here, I was going to ask if any of you needed a cigarette.

Hardrock69
03-07-2007, 09:34 AM
Gee....our country has a couple of genocidal maniacs camped out in the White House who murder more and more of our brave American men & women every day, yet all BigBadBrucie & Warham can do is complain about a shitbag film-maker?

Somebody has their priorities extremely wrong here....

:rolleyes:

Why don't you guys volunteer to go to Iraq?

They love blindly dedicated morons such as yourself. You are perfect candidates for the type of cannon-fodder they need.

LoungeMachine
03-07-2007, 09:49 AM

Side?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What the fuck ever.

Warham
03-07-2007, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69

They love blindly dedicated morons such as yourself. You are perfect candidates for the type of cannon-fodder they need.

Are all of our troops who enlist 'blindly dedicated morons'? Tell us how you really feel about the US military

hideyoursheep
03-07-2007, 11:52 AM
Gee....our country has a couple of genocidal maniacs camped out in the White House who murder more and more of our brave American men & women every day, yet all BigBadBrucie & Warham can do is complain about a shitbag film-maker?

Somebody has their priorities extremely wrong here....

Because Hardrock, that would require actually supporting the troops. :gun:

hideyoursheep
03-07-2007, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Warham
Are all of our troops who enlist 'blindly dedicated morons'? Tell us how you really feel about the US military

Go see for yourself and form your own opinion.:mad:

Hardrock69
03-07-2007, 02:10 PM

Don't try to paint me as someone who thinks like you.

Are you a veteran? I thought not.

I served in the US Army and have the Honorable Discharge to prove it.

I support our troops. Always have, always will.

Unlike people who view them as pawns...expendable assets whose only purpose is to make their cronies billions....

It is your Fuehrer who looks upon our armed forces as cannon fodder.
http://idata.blogmaster.fr/0/00/71/49/bush/bush-hitler-1.jpg

Note I said "THEY love 'blindly dedicated morons'.

I am soooo SORRY I insulted you because you support our President, the MASS MURDERER!

NOT!

BigBadBrucie is calling you...time for your Red, White & Blue bukkake session...
:splooge:

Warham's Hero:
http://xs66.xs.to/pics/06050/Bush_NAZI.jpg

hideyoursheep
03-07-2007, 02:35 PM
Tell us how you really feel about the US military

Tell us what you actually know about it.

Then do a dick tuck and go fuck yourself.

If the shit hits the fan wih Iran, I want you to be my observer/loader.

C'mon, WartHand, whaddya say? Are you with me? :D

Warham
03-07-2007, 03:33 PM
Don't try to paint me as someone who thinks like you.

I wouldn't want to think like you. You're too far off the deep end. You've been warped by all those conspiracy websites and books you've read over the years.

I served in the US Army and have the Honorable Discharge to prove it.

I'd be the first one to thank you for that if I knew you in person.

I support our troops. Always have, always will.

Fabulous!

Unlike people who view them as pawns...expendable assets whose only purpose is to make their cronies billions....

I don't believe that at all, and I'd like to see you prove it for once.

It is your Fuehrer who looks upon our armed forces as cannon fodder.

Note I said "THEY love 'blindly dedicated morons'.

I read what you said, and I don't believe Bush looks at troops as cannon fodder any more than Clinton, Kennedy, Johnson, Roosevelt, Washington or Lincoln did.

I am soooo SORRY I insulted you because you support our President, the MASS MURDERER!

I think you've got Bush confused with the fundamental Islamic terrorists over in Iraq.

hideyoursheep
03-07-2007, 04:07 PM
I wouldn't want to think like you. You're too far off the deep end. You've been warped by all those conspiracy websites and books you've read over the years.

That's your problem Wart, You don't think or read.

hideyoursheep
03-07-2007, 04:10 PM
I think you've got Bush confused with the fundamental Islamic terrorists over in Iraq.

Ya think maybe the real issue here is you have Bush confused with an actual President?

Wake up.

hideyoursheep
03-07-2007, 04:12 PM
Tell us what you actually know about it.

Then do a dick tuck and go fuck yourself.

If the shit hits the fan wih Iran, I want you to be my observer/loader.

C'mon, WartHand, whaddya say? Are you with me? :D

You're being called out.

Henceforth you are WarFag

Hardrock69
03-07-2007, 04:30 PM

No. I learned what I know from classified documents concerning the CIA, FBI, and various Defense-related Intelligence operations, as well as books written by former Government officials from administrations dating back to the early 20th-century.

You should try it some time. You might learn something, instead of ranting and raving about "consipiracies".

Your views on the Government and it's operations are so limited that YOU sound like the conspiracy nut-case.

Warham:
"Oh NO....it could NOT possibly be TRUE....our government would NEVER do THAT!!!!" :eek:

Give me a break.

Bush makes those ragheads lool like amateurs....I sincerely doubt that Islamic Extremists have caused over half a million deaths inside of three years.....themonkey has certainly proven he is a terrist of the highest order.

Now go stick your head back in the sand.
;)

Warham
03-07-2007, 04:42 PM
No. I learned what I know from classified documents concerning the CIA, FBI, and various Defense-related Intelligence operations, as well as books written by former Government officials from administrations dating back to the early 20th-century.

You should try it some time. You might learn something, instead of ranting and raving about "consipiracies".

LMAO!

When is Bush going to start using that secret alien technology that's stashed out in Area 51?

Your views on the Government and it's operations are so limited that YOU sound like the conspiracy nut-case.

No, my views on the government are believable and grounded in reality.

Bush makes those ragheads lool like amateurs....I sincerely doubt that Islamic Extremists have caused over half a million deaths inside of three years.....themonkey has certainly proven he is a terrist of the highest order.
;)

You guys need to get your story straight. One day, Bush is an idiot chimp, the next day he's fucking Albert Einstein running the biggest scam in the history of human civilization.

There haven't been a half-million deaths in Iraq in the last three years. Even the United Nations, who made deals with aliens back in 1947, said so. :)

hideyoursheep
03-07-2007, 04:43 PM

How are you a mod? You change every thread into the 'convicted-felon-republicans-are-not-criminals' slant.

Warham
03-07-2007, 04:44 PM
You're being called out.

Henceforth you are WarFag

Where's the tolerance, oh progressive one?

Warham
03-07-2007, 04:46 PM
How are you a mod?

My consistant and thought-provoking posting over the last three years.

Not to mention I'm buds with Pojo. ;)

hideyoursheep
03-07-2007, 04:47 PM
Where's the tolerance, oh progressive one?

Where's the support for your party's cause and the troops, oh goose-stepping one?

hideyoursheep
03-07-2007, 04:51 PM
Not to mention I'm buds with Pojo. ;)

I literally laughed out loud at the similarity of that one, to that of the current administration.

Warham
03-07-2007, 04:55 PM
I literally laughed out loud at the similarity of that one, to that of the current administration.

That's a joke only you would understand.

hideyoursheep
03-07-2007, 05:33 PM
That's a joke only you would understand.

That joke of a supreme court nominee that boy George tried to force feed us would understand it-but I don't think she would be laughing.

Nickdfresh
03-07-2007, 05:46 PM

If Valerie Plame was 'covert' or 'under cover', why wasn't Richard 'Dick' Armitage charged for a crime?

A.) Because he chimed in at the end of the investigation, during the trial making things impractical, and effectively running interference for Libby, Cheney and Bush.

B.) It was easier to nail Libby for covering up than it was for violating the intelligence act...

C.) This isn't going away..

D.) Who told Armitage?

Nickdfresh
03-07-2007, 05:50 PM

LMAO!

No, my views on the government are believable and grounded in reality.[/B]

Dude, you're so full of shit. Anyone reading your paranoid fantasy Clinton, "Arkansas Project" rants knows this.

Again, you're a hypocrite...

hideyoursheep
03-07-2007, 06:06 PM
C'mon 'Ham, the rest of the world can't be wrong. Reconsider your stance on defending the criminals you elected.

I mean, it takes a mighty foolish man to make as many mistakes as your king has made over the past 7 years.

It takes an even bigger fool to vote for and defend the actions of that fool.

Hardrock69
03-07-2007, 10:35 PM
When is Bush going to start using that secret alien technology that's stashed out in Area 51?

That sort of shit is irrelevant to the subject at hand, fuckstick.

Hey look! It is a new store called "IDIOTS R US!" run by some crackpot named "Warham"!
:D

No, my views on the government are believable and grounded in reality.

Oh? You have proven your ignorance on geo-political affairs too many times to mention. That statement only serves to make you look stupid.

You understand the way the US Government works as much as Joe Thudner knows what 25-year-old pussy is....

You guys need to get your story straight. One day, Bush is an idiot chimp, the next day he's fucking Albert Einstein running the biggest scam in the history of human civilization.

We have our story straight. Instead of meaningful discussion, you only throw out irrelevancies and ridicule. But since your greatest desire in life is to suck themonkey's dick, I suppose it is understandable that you post that way....

Where did I ever say themonkey was running a scam? :confused:

That is for his buddies to do. Haliburton, Kellog Brown & Root, Boeing, Raytheon, EG&G, LSS, Lockheed Martin, IDA....you do know what a "Defense Contractor" is don't you? You post such ignorant crap in here I can't be sure you do....

:gulp:

There haven't been a half-million deaths in Iraq in the last three years. Even the United Nations, who made deals with aliens back in 1947, said so

I will say again, I sincerely doubt Islamic Extremists have caused over-half a millions deaths inside the last three years.

You say I am wrong?

Where does it say they have? Where does it say anywhere on the net that they are so good at taking people out they have taken even close to that number?

All you can do is continually make references to "Alien Beings" or "Area 51"...you are just another conspiracy nut who got butt-raped by little grey men.

Warham, what the fuck is your purpose for being here? You don't contribute shit!

This entire thread you have posted nothing whatsoever of value. Same as any other thread you post in.

Your sole purpose in posting in the Front Line is to be the resident argument clinic. Where you automatically deny stuff could be possible that falls anywhere outside the scope of your limited knowledge of world affairs.

Instead of presenting constructive factual evidence of ANYTHING, you simply wait for your butthole-buddy BigBadBrucie to show up so you can post after the fact crap that ends up meaning nothing more than "YEAH! What HE said!"

Would be nice to see you post something of value, instead of posting the useless crap that appears here anytime you get near one of those "computer thingies".

Is your self-esteem so low that you cannot contribute anything positive or worthwhile to this forum? That you can only scream and cry about how wrong everyone else is?

If you cannot post anything relevant, intelligent or constructive, get the fuck out!

hideyoursheep
03-07-2007, 10:43 PM
YEAH!! What HE said!!!!

Nitro Express
03-08-2007, 04:13 AM

The first time I ever heard of Roger Moore was when he did a television show called TV Nation. He would go around, irritate people in a funny way and film it. Hey, the dude films and edits for ratings.

Anybody that thinks they get real truth from a television or movie producer needs to pull their head out of their ass. Most truth is boring and doesn't sell. Guys like Moore doctor it up, use license to sell their product so they can make money.

Nitro Express
03-08-2007, 04:14 AM
Michael Moore I mean. Not that James Bond actor. LOL! It's late.

Warham
03-08-2007, 05:44 PM
That sort of shit is irrelevant to the subject at hand, fuckstick.

On no, it's quite relevant. Tell us what conspiracies you believe, Hardrock. I'll tear them down, one by one, piece by piece with credible sources.

We have our story straight. Instead of meaningful discussion, you only throw out irrelevancies and ridicule.

No, you've never had your story straight. What you have had straight is an unwavering hatred for George W. Bush.

That is for his buddies to do. Haliburton, Kellog Brown & Root, Boeing, Raytheon, EG&G, LSS, Lockheed Martin, IDA....you do know what a "Defense Contractor" is don't you? You post such ignorant crap in here I can't be sure you do....

Go to factcheck.org and type in Halliburton and see what you come up with.

I will say again, I sincerely doubt Islamic Extremists have caused over-half a millions deaths inside the last three years.

You say I am wrong?

Oh, but the US has killed 500,000 Iraqis, eh?

Warham, what the fuck is your purpose for being here? You don't contribute shit!

I've contributed more in three years than you'll ever contribute. And best of all, my posts are believable!

Your sole purpose in posting in the Front Line is to be the resident argument clinic. Where you automatically deny stuff could be possible that falls anywhere outside the scope of your limited knowledge of world affairs.

Your posts are easy to deny, because they are patently untrue. I'm the resident conservative voice here. I'm in gone, this place descends into a liberal love fest, where you and hidemysheep trade phone numbers.

hideyoursheep
03-08-2007, 06:21 PM
No, you've never had your story straight. What you have had straight is an unwavering hatred for George W. Bush.[/B]

Yes, and we didn't invent it, he earned it.

I would think he were just as much a turd if he were a Democrat.

You don't want to know facts,W jr., just wrap yourself in the flag and listen to Rush, curl up in the fetal position and take your internet ass-whoopin for being a Bushsheep.

Hardrock69
03-08-2007, 10:13 PM

On no, it's quite relevant. Tell us what conspiracies you believe, Hardrock. I'll tear them down, one by one, piece by piece with credible sources.

Yeah right...credible sources like Weekly World News.

You have already proven your ignorance about global politics. All the smoke and mirrors you try to throw up will not hide the fact that your understanding of the Real World is gleaned from 1950s-era 3rd-grade black & white instructional films like "How To Be Popular" or "Duck & Cover".

It is sheep like you who elect criminals and WANT them to stay in office because you somehow have a twisted delusion that they are doing this country some good.

No, you've never had your story straight. What you have had straight is an unwavering hatred for George W. Bush.

Any sensible person would want themonkey out of office.

You somehow think he is a man with integrity who is doing a good job?
LMFAO!!! Good for you.

Go to factcheck.org and type in Halliburton and see what you come up with.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

A bunch of analysis of TV campaign ads.

You think I get my info from such a fluff site as that?

You think I get my info from the internet at all?

You have no idea, numbnuts.

But that is ok. You may continue to be ignorant. It is something you are good at, apparently.

Oh, but the US has killed 500,000 Iraqis, eh?

They have? Gee I did not know you tracked such figures so closely. You keep your nose buried in facts about this war, yet you still think Der Fuehrer is the Saviour Of The World. Your own personal Jesus Christ.

Whatever.

I've contributed more in three years than you'll ever contribute. And best of all, my posts are believable!

I have contributed more in 2 years than you have in three.

And best of all, your posts are laughable.

Your posts are easy to deny, because they are patently untrue.

My posts are easy to deny for you, because you have only a minimal understanding of politics, and therefore denial is the only way you can pretend to know anything in this forum.

That is your M/O.

I'm the resident conservative voice here. I'm in gone, this place descends into a liberal love fest, where you and hidemysheep trade phone numbers.

More like the resident conservative droolboy.

Conservatism is not a bad thing, when the person involved actually has a brain and can use at least a minimal portion of it.

Too bad that is too much to ask of you.

Honestly, WarFag....this thread has been a great demonstration of your obsession with conspiracies involving aliens and gay sex.

When you lack any coherent response to anything that is said here, you simply start throwing insults around in the forlorn hope that nobody will notice you do not have a clue.

I think you need to move to Roswell, and sell your ass on the street corner to visiting middle-aged UFO believers while wearing your little tin-foil hat.

WarFag...a mod in the Front Line....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Great comedy! Thanks for making me laugh!

WACF
03-09-2007, 10:33 PM
Suprising enough...seeing as how the film makers are Canadian this story really seems to have slipped under the radar of our press.

The only two links I saw where of British and Australian origin.

Our media leans to the left so I could see where this would be buried...especially with the CBC who love playing his movies but...I still think it should up shown up somewhere mainstream.

Perhaps I missed it.

Angel
03-11-2007, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by FORD

FORD, we've been leaders when it comes to documentaries for years. Moore has been full of shit on a lot of his stuff, and a lot he "borrowed" from Canuck documentaries...

Angel
03-11-2007, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by WACF
Suprising enough...seeing as how the film makers are Canadian this story really seems to have slipped under the radar of our press.

The only two links I saw where of British and Australian origin.

Our media leans to the left so I could see where this would be buried...especially with the CBC who love playing his movies but...I still think it should up shown up somewhere mainstream.

Perhaps I missed it.

I don't think I've ever seen a story done on a Canadian documentary until the documentary is completed.

Hardrock69
03-12-2007, 12:05 AM
Well, that is what happened with the Jesus Family Tomb thing....there was no info on it at all (as far as the net goes) until a couple of weeks before the announcement was made.

They sure kept that stuff under wraps....

Warham
03-12-2007, 04:26 PM
Well, that is what happened with the Jesus Family Tomb thing....there was no info on it at all (as far as the net goes) until a couple of weeks before the announcement was made.

They sure kept that stuff under wraps....

You're ridiculous.

That tomb was found 30 years ago! Even I knew about it befor e that stupid report a few weeks back.

Warham
03-12-2007, 04:28 PM
Yes, and we didn't invent it, he earned it.

I would think he were just as much a turd if he were a Democrat.

You don't want to know facts,W jr., just wrap yourself in the flag and listen to Rush, curl up in the fetal position and take your internet ass-whoopin for being a Bushsheep.

If I've taken any 'ass-whoopin' on the internet, it certainly isn't from the likes of you.

You bore me with your hatred.

hideyoursheep
03-12-2007, 04:33 PM
If I've taken any 'ass-whoopin' on the internet, it certainly isn't from the likes of you.

You bore me with your hatred.

Get your ass back to that VietNam/Iraq op-ed thread you didn't write.....

...and put your helmet on.....

Warham
03-12-2007, 04:39 PM
Get your ass back to that VietNam/Iraq op-ed thread you didn't write.....

...and put your helmet on.....

I know I didn't write that article, knucklehead. That's why it's called a 'copy and paste'.

And where did you refute the article in that thread? Besides calling people names, that is.

Hardrock69
03-12-2007, 10:28 PM
Well I could refute your refuting of the refutation of all that is refutable, but I will let you play for awhile.......