PDA

View Full Version : The Smoking Loon and Britney Spears should get together.

Nitro Express
03-07-2007, 02:25 PM
Britney went crazy and shaved her head. Eddie went crazy and shaved his head. Britney is an alcoholic that goes through rehab centers like Rosie O' Donnel goes through Super Sized Triple Quarter Pounder with cheese meals. Eddie has been in and out of rehab for decades and still drinks and does drugs. Britney's spouse dumbped her. Eddie's spouse dumped him.

It's karma baby. Britney is Ed's lost soul. He needs to get something going with her. For once, as Ed likes to say, someone "get's it!"

freak
03-07-2007, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
It's karma baby. Britney is Ed's lost soul. He needs to get something going with her. For once, as Ed likes to say, someone "get's it!"

No.

He'd just announce her as Van Halen's new singer and we'd have to listen to "Ooops I did it again" with hammer-ons.

ppg960
03-09-2007, 11:05 PM
She shaved her head and her cauliflowered Pussy / Gash as well.

Ed might like it, you never know.

bueno bob
03-10-2007, 02:54 AM
I think they should get married and adopt Anna Nicole's baby.

Matt White
03-12-2007, 01:08 AM
ANd move into JAMES BROWN'S mansion.....and have his widow play BASS...she can handle the BACKGROUND vocals!:p

smithcreww
04-22-2007, 12:22 AM
i shaved my head too. going bald anyway. lol

Wawazat
04-22-2007, 01:59 AM
I'm far from that.

I'm far from everything.

VanHalener
04-22-2007, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Britney went crazy and shaved her head. Eddie went crazy and shaved his head. Britney is an alcoholic that goes through rehab centers like Rosie O' Donnel goes through Super Sized Triple Quarter Pounder with cheese meals. Eddie has been in and out of rehab for decades and still drinks and does drugs. Britney's spouse dumbped her. Eddie's spouse dumped him.

I want to say one thing...

That's the most fucking stupid thing I've been asked in a long time. No offense, but putting Eddie and some hosed beast in the same category is about "Top Notch Dumbass" if I ever smelled it!

Shit. Ed & the Hosed Beast..

WTF

I was upset, now I'm calm.

We all have our opinions

Matt White
04-22-2007, 10:39 PM
Yeah....

and...let it be said.....

FUCK Edwad Von Halen

Hope that clears up the cuntfusion