PDA

View Full Version : Oops, I forgot, day before yesterday was new guitar day!

kentuckyklira
03-08-2007, 08:29 AM
Pointy!

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/5056/git9tw3.jpg

Atomic Dyver
03-08-2007, 10:58 AM
Didn't know they made focus versions of the voyager. Looks like a duncan invader in the bridge position.

-cool

kentuckyklira
03-08-2007, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Atomic Dyver
Didn't know they made focus versions of the voyager. Looks like a duncan invader in the bridge position.

-cool

It is,

which is sort of a compensation for the shitty trem some previous owner put in there. Luckily we have our version of NAMM here in 3 weeks and I´ve planned to by the Schaller booth empty anyway!

Atomic Dyver
03-08-2007, 05:24 PM
Cool it could use a new trem. Is the neck scaloped from the 11th down or is that from wear?

kentuckyklira
03-08-2007, 05:27 PM
Cool it could use a new trem. Is the neck scaloped from the 11th down or is that from wear? Scalloped from the 12th.

Atomic Dyver
03-08-2007, 10:05 PM
If you're redoing the guitar try puttin a duncan jb in the neck position. They sound great for leads and offer contrast to the invader. Just a thought

kentuckyklira
03-09-2007, 05:33 AM
If you're redoing the guitar try puttin a duncan jb in the neck position. They sound great for leads and offer contrast to the invader. Just a thought The neck pick up sounds pretty nice. I´m guessing it´s a DiMarzio. The middle pick up sounds crappy, total mud, even though it looks exactly like the neck one. Might just be broken in some way.

My main concern ist the trem right now. The one on the guitar sucks donkey balls. It´s too chunky and there´s hardly any room to palm mute. I´m sure that with a Schaller the guitar will become the shred monster it was supposed to be.

DeadOrAlive
03-17-2007, 03:48 AM
!!!Triple humbuckers. :D

Wonderful. You can make a beast out of that.