PDA

View Full Version : rotten tomatoes' list of the 100 all time WORST films

flappo
03-09-2007, 03:25 PM
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/features/special/2007/wotw/?r=100&mid=1134224

fe_lung
03-09-2007, 06:49 PM
Shocking! I expected to say "Hey, I liked that one" at least once but it never happened,

hideyoursheep
03-09-2007, 10:05 PM
What?! No "Plan 9 From Outer Space"?!

No "Ernest Goes To Jail?"

This is an outrage!!!

bueno bob
03-10-2007, 02:49 AM
Elektra wasn't too bad...although the only reason I had for renting it was Jennifer Garner's ridiculously hot ass...yeeeeeah, I don't know what else that movie was about, now that I think about it...

Kangaroo Jack was a kids movie...I don't think it should count among "serious" movies...hell, if it keeps my youngest entertained for an hour and a half, it's a success...

I rather enjoyed Surviving Christmas, I thought that was a good film...

Ultraviolet wasn't as bad as it was made out to be - if any American male can watch that film WITHOUT wanting to fuck Milla Jovavich, he's gay...

The Fog remake with Superman wasn't that bad...

I liked Serving Sara alright...

As far as Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever was concerned...the best part of that movie was watching Darth Maul whip some ass at the end. Unfortunately, he lost again...damn Jedi, anyway...

Outside of that, I'd pretty much agree with all of it.

DrMaddVibe
03-10-2007, 06:43 AM
Damn Jedi

bueno bob
03-10-2007, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
Damn Jedi

You know, honestly, we both fucked up...either one of us should have been able to dust Obi Wan if that fucking Force hadn't been watching out for his ass. :mad:

On the plus side, I caught up with him about 35 years after you died, so...

Hardrock69
03-10-2007, 07:10 PM
Hey if Plan 9 From Outer Space is not on the list, rottentomatoes is full of shit.