PDA

View Full Version : comfortably numb

diamondsgirl
03-11-2007, 05:52 AM
saw them in 2006 and really dig david kilminster on guitar especially on comfortably numb...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3xntw3AsbCE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3xntw3AsbCE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

diamondsgirl
03-11-2007, 06:13 AM
can't wait for a professional dvd to come out of this...

FORD
03-11-2007, 06:18 AM
Is he any relation to Lemmy?

diamondsgirl
03-11-2007, 06:31 AM
names are spelled differently I think its Lemmy Kilmister and David Kilminster

diamondsgirl
03-11-2007, 06:32 AM
David Kilminster has such a gorgeous guitar sound...so much feeling...I love it

6 is 9
03-12-2007, 06:07 AM
thanks for the post diamondsgirl :cool: the guy has Gilmore's Dark-Side vibe down. I'm not too sure what I thought of Roger Waters having dueling lead guitarist's and especially during the Numb solo. not many could give that crisp, eerie but soothing solo that Gilmore delivered but this guy showed the potential. Don't like the switching off with the other lead player because not only does the vibe change but so does the sound. Does this guy play in other bands?

diamondsgirl
03-12-2007, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by 6 is 9
thanks for the post diamondsgirl :cool: the guy has Gilmore's Dark-Side vibe down. I'm not too sure what I thought of Roger Waters having dueling lead guitarist's and especially during the Numb solo. not many could give that crisp, eerie but soothing solo that Gilmore delivered but this guy showed the potential. Don't like the switching off with the other lead player because not only does the vibe change but so does the sound. Does this guy play in other bands?

his first solo rock CD is coming out soon...he has done an acoustic CD. I never heard it. He has worked with the guy from Asia (Wetton, I think)as well as Emerson from ELP.:cool: