PDA

View Full Version : What band has the worst legion of die-hard fans?

Lou
04-28-2004, 04:18 PM
DAVE MATTHEWS BAND FANS.

Can't stand them. They are the most annoying pseudo-intellectual pot smoking sheep out there. I think DMB sucks with or without his fans, but what really elevates my annoyance with that band is their fans.

Runners-up: Van Hagar fans, die-hard Metallica fans who still like the current version of Metallica, die-hard Phish fans (bunch of degenerates), die-hard KISS fans.

PHOENIX
04-28-2004, 04:20 PM
Hair metal fans!

DLRismydad
04-28-2004, 05:23 PM
for me it's Kiss fans. They are highly annoying and they can't except the fact that Kiss aren't the best songwriters in the world.

Lou
04-28-2004, 05:54 PM
I didn't even know KISS had any fans until I saw the Aerosmith/KISS show in Hershey last year. Boy they were a bunch of degenerates with a sour attitude. I couldn't believe there were actually KISS fans, and not only that, there seemed to be more KISS fans than Aerosmith fans there.

PHOENIX
04-28-2004, 06:17 PM
Whats funny is that Hair Metal bands all have this supermodel hair. Yet the fans all have fucking mullets!!:D

FORD
04-28-2004, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Lou
DAVE MATTHEWS BAND FANS.

Can't stand them. They are the most annoying pseudo-intellectual pot smoking sheep out there. I think DMB sucks with or without his fans, but what really elevates my annoyance with that band is their fans.

Runners-up: Van Hagar fans, die-hard Metallica fans who still like the current version of Metallica, die-hard Phish fans (bunch of degenerates), die-hard KISS fans.

How about Dave Matthews fans who are also Van Hagar fans ;)

Lou
04-28-2004, 11:22 PM
Yeah I think you might find at least one in the Chicago, IL area :)

Lou
04-28-2004, 11:22 PM
double post

FORD
04-28-2004, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Lou
I didn't even know KISS had any fans until I saw the Aerosmith/KISS show in Hershey last year. Boy they were a bunch of degenerates with a sour attitude. I couldn't believe there were actually KISS fans, and not only that, there seemed to be more KISS fans than Aerosmith fans there.

That's because the fans of the current AeroShit have 9:00 curfews. ;)

Mr Badguy
04-29-2004, 04:57 AM
WASP

Who the fuck is still buying their CDs?

I stopped when Blackie Lawless said he was giving up back in 1993.

Then he tried to jump on the Marilyn Manson bandwagon.

Now he`s gone full circle and has just released a rehash of "The Crimson Idol" which even contains similar song titles.

Put him out of his misery and stop buying his records.

Ally_Kat
04-29-2004, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Lou
DAVE MATTHEWS BAND FANS.

that band is still around?! At least I know now I'm not the only one who hates those guys

Big Troubles
04-29-2004, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Mr Badguy
WASP

Who the fuck is still buying their CDs?

I stopped when Blackie Lawless said he was giving up back in 1993.

Then he tried to jump on the Marilyn Manson bandwagon.

Now he`s gone full circle and has just released a rehash of "The Crimson Idol" which even contains similar song titles.

Put him out of his misery and stop buying his records.

Holy shit, I totally forgot about them. Last I heard of them was "Blind in Texas". LMAO

High Life Man
04-30-2004, 05:08 PM
Those God damned Gordon Lightfoot fans piss me off.

Always walking around, humming the Edmond Fitzgerald. Bastards!

SheAintWaiting
04-30-2004, 05:10 PM
No, there are much MUCH worse fans than any
ya'll have mentioned yet:

1.) Fans of The Cure
2.) Fans of Morrissey

And we haven't even gotten to fans of people
like say... Mariah Carey. KISS fans are beautiful
compared to this lot.

Shall we go as low as Limp Bizkit fans?
The lowest of the low: Deftones fans.

SheAintWaiting

Lou
04-30-2004, 07:14 PM
I actually knew a girl who was a die-hard Cure fan, and yes she was a bitch. I never knew Morrissey had any fans. I forget what songs he even does. I can't imagine Mariah Carey fans being more degenerate than KISS fans though.

Panamark
05-01-2004, 03:24 AM
Spammy fans. No contest. (No matter what band he is in)

Slammy Gaygar
05-01-2004, 08:49 PM
Weird Al Fans. I dont even know if I can call them the worst, some of them are just too pathetic for words. If you've ever seen the movie trekkies, multiply the geek factor by 5, and that's what you get.
The concert itself was awesome though.

tydhurst
05-02-2004, 12:42 PM
Must be fans of the Darkness!
People can't see that they're not a good band.

romeodelight
05-02-2004, 12:50 PM
fans of any of that new emo core shit music people my age tend to listen to. They also believe that these bands are better musicians than the bands we here listen to. this really fuckin ticks me off and they're all faggots... thats why I wish the REAL Van Halen was touring so i could take my buddies to see a real concert not all that messed up screaming shit

Wayne L.
05-02-2004, 05:56 PM
Diehard Motley Crue fans because they're mostly idiots thinking this legendary 80's rock band was important & influential at the time as well as being in the same leagues as Led Zeppelin & Aerosmith with their sex, drugs & rock & roll escapades.

MERRYKISSMASS2U
05-02-2004, 06:16 PM
i went to see/kiss aerosmith. obviously me being a kiss fan, i noticed all the kiss fans left after kiss was done. i left!

MERRYKISSMASS2U
05-02-2004, 06:17 PM
rock on!

MERRYKISSMASS2U
05-02-2004, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by SheAintWaiting
No, there are much MUCH worse fans than any
ya'll have mentioned yet:

1.) Fans of The Cure
2.) Fans of Morrissey

And we haven't even gotten to fans of people
like say... Mariah Carey. KISS fans are beautiful
compared to this lot.

Shall we go as low as Limp Bizkit fans?
The lowest of the low: Deftones fans.

SheAintWaiting

kiss fans are beautiful. right on!

MERRYKISSMASS2U
05-02-2004, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by DLRismydad
for me it's Kiss fans. They are highly annoying and they can't except the fact that Kiss aren't the best songwriters in the world.

of course kiss aint the best songwriters in the world. let up a lil. im a kiss fan agrreing w/ u. stop bashing them so much. there is worse. got milk?

MERRYKISSMASS2U
05-02-2004, 06:22 PM
how do u change ur signature?

Mr Badguy
05-02-2004, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by tydhurst
Must be fans of the Darkness!
People can't see that they're not a good band.

Amen!

tobinentinc
05-02-2004, 10:32 PM
That Stuff about the aeroshit is soo true. I'm a KISS fan, I don't think im that annoying. How about rap fans. They think it's legit., and good because mtv plays it. I'm a teenager and I can't stand the shit.

Mr Badguy
05-03-2004, 05:04 AM
I don`t think you can judge someone`s personality by what band they are a fan of.

I thought the thread pertained to bands that still sold records although they are long past their sell-by date.

Alrigh, Kiss aren`t the greatest ever song writers but we`ll settle for "America`s rock `n roll band" or "The Peoples band".

Lou
05-05-2004, 02:46 PM
No I've run into Dave Matthews Fans and every single one of them I knew was an idiot.

Brett
05-05-2004, 04:49 PM
Kiss fans bar none. The stupidest fans on the planet, and the most out of touch with reality as well.

Lou
05-05-2004, 04:54 PM
Yup as I said, I never thought about KISS fans prior to seeing the Aerosmith/KISS concert last year. I didn't know they had any fans until that. Boy they were the most boorish people I've ever seen. The only thing that saves them from being #1 is that they're not Dave Matthews fans, who are the most pseudo-intellectual people I've ever seen.

KISS was not a classic rock and roll band, they and their ONE song just happened to be around when classic rock and roll was being made.

ALMOSTsaved
05-05-2004, 09:39 PM
I agree with Lou about the Dave Matthews fans. They all think they have this high intellect. It's fucking bogus.

Phis is pure cock sucking shit. I despise "JAM BANDS." Phish fans are just wannabe Dead fans, who, I might add, also suck a mean cock.

Foozwah
05-12-2004, 12:19 AM
Kiss fans, without a doubt.

Chinafoot
05-12-2004, 12:15 PM
The Darkness fans. That guy sounds like Tiny Tim on speed

Also anybody who is still waiting on Axl Rose(GNR, whatever) to put out a new cd, get your fucking head out of your ass, please? Don't get me wrong, I fucking loved Appetite, but Axl is a no-talent ass clown almost in the ranks of Spammy..

cwsmith17
05-13-2004, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Lou
DAVE MATTHEWS BAND FANS.

I agree with all. You read my mind man!!!

secrets
05-15-2004, 07:28 PM
For me it would have to be Iron Maiden fans. The band are cool IMO but when I was a teenager I got hassled by Iron Maiden fans about liking Van Halen and they tried to convince me that Maiden were better, which they never did.