PDA

View Full Version : Cheaters

Simplywonderful
04-28-2004, 05:17 PM
My observation is that people who cheat are people that Have no idea what they want in anything. My x everyday had a new dream or vision so to speak and when we broke up I found out that they had cheated several times. I also know someone who I want badly but they are taken. I tried to make that person cheat and even with an attraction for me it couldn't happen. This is a person I know and the fact is that this person knows what he wants. Now this can go for either male or female. Does anyone agree? I have several more examples but I think my point is already clear.:confused:

Bob_R
04-28-2004, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Simplywonderful
My observation is that people who cheat are people that Have no idea what they want

This line/quote is true. Cheating is premeditated (most of the time) the person is just waiting for an opportunity.

It's their way of "ending" "breaking up". It's an out.

Dr. Love
04-28-2004, 07:59 PM
I agree, overall. Cheaters are not trustworthy people. If I find out someone is a cheater, I have no problem maintaining a friendship with them, but I wouldn't turn my back on them. No honor.

GAR
04-28-2004, 08:13 PM
Discovering a cheater is just uncovering deception.

I got one word for such sociopaths: Leave.

Jesus Christ
04-29-2004, 09:07 AM
In the words of My servant Peter......

2 Peter 2
13 And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;
14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:
15 Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;

Jesus Christ
04-29-2004, 09:10 AM
Proverbs 7
1 My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee.
2 Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye.
3 Bind them upon thy fingers, write them upon the table of thine heart.
4 Say unto wisdom, Thou art my sister; and call understanding thy kinswoman:
5 That they may keep thee from the strange woman, from the stranger which flattereth with her words.
6 For at the window of my house I looked through my casement,
7 And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths, a young man void of understanding,
8 Passing through the street near her corner; and he went the way to her house,
9 In the twilight, in the evening, in the black and dark night:
10 And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart.
11 (She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house:
12 Now is she without, now in the streets, and lieth in wait at every corner.)
13 So she caught him, and kissed him, and with an impudent face said unto him,
14 I have peace offerings with me; this day have I payed my vows.
15 Therefore came I forth to meet thee, diligently to seek thy face, and I have found thee.
16 I have decked my bed with coverings of tapestry, with carved works, with fine linen of Egypt.
17 I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon.
18 Come, let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves.
19 For the goodman is not at home, he is gone a long journey:
20 He hath taken a bag of money with him, and will come home at the day appointed.
21 With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him.
22 He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks;
23 Till a dart strike through his liver; as a bird hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life.
24 Hearken unto me now therefore, O ye children, and attend to the words of my mouth.
25 Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths.
26 For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her.
27 Her house is the way to Hell, going down to the chambers of death.

Jesus Christ
04-29-2004, 09:17 AM
And from an 80's pop hit by My disciple Philip Bailey.....

Easy lover
She'll get a hold on you believe it
Like no other
Before you know it you'll be on your knees
She's an easy lover
She'll take your heart but you won't feel it
She's like no other
And I'm just trying to make you see

She's the kind of girl you dream of
Dream of keeping hold of
You'd better forget it
You'll never get it
She will play around and leave you
Leave you and deceive you
Better forget it
Oh you'll regret it

No you'll never change her, so leave it, leave it
Get out quick cos seeing is believing
It's the only way
You'll ever know

Easy lover
She'll get a hold on you believe it
Like no other
Before you know it you'll be on your knees
She's an easy lover
She'll take your heart but you won't feel it
She's like no other
And I'm just trying to make you see

You're the one that wants to hold her
Hold her and control her
You'd better forget it
You'll never get it
For she'll say there's no other
Till she finds another
Better forget it
Oh you'll regret it

And don't try to change her, just leave it, leave it
You're not the only one, ooh seeing is believing
It's the only way
You'll ever know, oh

No don't try to change her, just leave it, leave it
You're not the only one, ooh seeing is believing
It's the only way
You'll ever know, oh

She's an easy lover (she's a easy lover)
She'll get a hold on you believe it (get a hold on you)
(She's) like no other
Before you know it you'll be on your knees (you'll be down on your knees)
She's an easy lover
She'll take your heart but you won't feel it (you won't feel it)
She's like no other
And I'm just trying to make you see (trying to make you see)

She's an easy lover
She'll get a hold on you believe it (get a hold on you)
And like no other
Before you know it you'll be on your knees (you'll be on your knees)
She's an easy lover
She'll take your heart but you won't feel it (you won't feel it)
She's like no other
And I'm just trying to make you see (trying to make you see)
She's an easy lover...

Simplywonderful
04-29-2004, 09:26 AM
I am writting a book about what I observe of men being that I have no girlfriends. My question was to get feed back on my ideas.

GAR
04-29-2004, 08:11 PM
In this case there is no better subject to study than a couple broads you cheat on.

.. then interview them about it, and do it again for another interview later the same day.

Dan
04-29-2004, 08:21 PM
Right on the money,cheating is for losers.Remember every one has a soul mate out there.

DaveIsKing
05-08-2004, 09:29 PM
Damn, I would eat that chick on Simplywonderful's avatar like a fucking ice cream cone.

That's one hot girl!!

NathanRay
05-08-2004, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by DaveIsKing
Damn, I would eat that chick on Simplywonderful's avatar like a fucking ice cream cone.

That's one hot girl!!

I agree. If you must cheat tag something like that. Your Woman would Understand. At least I hope mine would.

DaveIsKing
05-08-2004, 09:45 PM
Hell yeah.

Panamark
05-09-2004, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by Dan
Right on the money,cheating is for losers.Remember every one has a soul mate out there.

I really believe this. I also believe its possible to live a life, without ever meeting that person.. Kinda frustrating to think they are out there and you have no idea where. Whats even worse is when you have met them, then got rid of them, only to realize later on that they were your soul mate !! Im guilty of this one...

For the records we both talk again now after 15 years of not knowing what the other was doing. Recently we both confided that we are
soulmates, but life has changed everything so much that we could no longer get together.. (Her being with another man and having two children doesnt help ! heehhehehhe)

I guess shit happens for a reason ??

Simplywonderful
05-10-2004, 08:45 AM
My soul mate and I split because he could never be himself. When he was things were great between us. I always felt like I was walking on a cloud. We broke up a few times but i knew he was the one because of a dream I had. In my dream I was walking down the street and when I looked up he was there. For a year I had this dream every week. Then it actully happened. I was walking down the street and I looked up and he was there. Werid. Now we are split and there is no way of coming back together. I love him and always will but our time is gone.

Panamark
05-10-2004, 09:00 AM
My soul mate and I split because he could never be himself. When he was things were great between us. I always felt like I was walking on a cloud. We broke up a few times but i knew he was the one because of a dream I had. In my dream I was walking down the street and when I looked up he was there. For a year I had this dream every week. Then it actully happened. I was walking down the street and I looked up and he was there. Werid. Now we are split and there is no way of coming back together. I love him and always will but our time is gone.

My time has come again. She is back. Im so happy !

FORD
05-10-2004, 12:45 PM
I once felt that way about someone myself. Had a vision of her 6 years before we met. I don't even care to bore anyone with the details, but to this day I believe she was "the one" and will never share a connection like that with any other human being. :(

Simplywonderful
05-10-2004, 09:36 PM
My soul mate now hates me and it kills me sometimes. Mostly when I wake up in the night and I am either with someone else or alone. Then I remember him and feel a pain in my chest. I would never take him back after all that has happened but a part of me wishes for a rewind button. If I had only said or did this type of shit. But life sucks this I know. Now I just pursue a love out of reach due to another women. Oh help me.:mad:

Foozwah
05-11-2004, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
We both know there is something between us that is bigger than our individual lives, and I know we will be together in the purest form again, eventually. Her connection with me
transpires my life.

Without wanting to sound too sappy or anything, your words reasonated with me incredibly strongly.

There's this particular woman, and she and I share a connection like you described, but unfortunately we have somehow managed to completely botch up any attempt at being 'really together' for something like, shit, 15 years now, because of circumstances/timing of things like each of us being in other (major) relationships, relocating interstate/overseas for periods, etc. So somehow we've never both been single at the same time.

I have to admit that the temptation was there on occasion to cheat on my partner of the time with her (and she on hers), but somewhow we just couldn't ever bring ourselves to do it. It was like we both felt that in doing so, we'd become (or see each other as) something else, something somehow...less...than what we somehow _know_ we are.

And now we're both in long-term, live-in relationships, thousands of k's apart, and for the most part we're both happy enough, but...there is a kind of feeling of unfinished business, but it almost feels like it can wait til "afterwards", which starts to get all weird and metaphysical, so I'll stop there.

So yeah, I'd also like to think this sort of thing does happen for a reason, but all I can say is, after all I've been through, it'd better be a bloody good reason... ;)

Sweet Irony
05-11-2004, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by FORD
I once felt that way about someone myself. Had a vision of her 6 years before we met. I don't even care to bore anyone with the details, but to this day I believe she was "the one" and will never share a connection like that with any other human being. :(

Did we know her?

Just curious....;)

FORD
05-11-2004, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Sweet Irony
Did we know her?

Just curious....;)

No, it's not who you're thinking. But I miss her too :(

Ally_Kat
05-11-2004, 02:14 PM
awh no :('s *huggers*

lms
05-11-2004, 02:33 PM
Interesting replies from a bunch of DLR fans. I kind of figured you would support cheating a little bit. Not that I do...but he would.

Ally_Kat
05-11-2004, 03:20 PM
so preferred music dictates preferred morals?

FORD
05-11-2004, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat

Obviously not, or all you Republicans would be over at SH links ;)

ELVIS
05-11-2004, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by lms
Interesting replies from a bunch of DLR fans. I kind of figured you would support cheating a little bit. Not that I do...but he would.

How do you figure Dave would condone cheating ???

Jesus Christ
05-11-2004, 05:24 PM
Adultery is blasphemy

Foozwah
05-11-2004, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by lms

I dunno...I reckon Dave would be more likely to just not ever actually commit to someone, so the question wouldn't come up. It isn't cheating if you're not actually in a relationship, so...no problem.

Simplywonderful
05-11-2004, 08:37 PM
I was talking about someone you are with. Not a fling. A fling has a whole other rules.

Sweet Irony
05-11-2004, 08:56 PM
I loved 'Easy Lover", JC....GREAT video....

As for cheating---it sucks, ruins relationships, signifies problems (either in the relationship, or with the individual) and creates a self-doubt in the one cheated on that can do serious ego harm....
If someone cheats, it usually means they are incapable of true commitment (at that point in time of their life) and need constant reassurance of their own desirability...or that there are things within the relationship they are in that do not fulfill all the desires that one hopes to find in a true blue, loving mate.

No point in trying to commit to someone when you are too young.
No point in trying to commit when you havent played at least a little bit of the field.

Everybody wants to see whats out there, and what they can 'get'...thats what the game is all about....And thats what will eventually lead to a loving, lasting relationship....when people learn what is important to them, and what truly makes someone worthy of 'commitment'....

Foozwah
05-11-2004, 11:08 PM
I was talking about someone you are with. Not a fling. A fling has a whole other rules.

Err, who or what were you referring to here? :confused:

lms
05-12-2004, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat

NO... I am sorry. It is just that most Dave fans say that Spam ruined Van Halen because that music promotes morals... implying that they do not value said morals. Also all the comments regarding Dave's music wanting to make you F---K you neighbor's wife...or someone's girlfriend.