PDA

View Full Version : Would You? The Serious Questions about sex

Golden AWe
03-12-2007, 05:46 PM
Ok, this is like a teenager-made poll, but I want honest answers, but you don't need to be TOO serious...and I want to hear if someone has dirty tales from the past...so in case there's something that has happened already, think of the questions as "what happened!"

I'm talking about meeting attractive women here, and I want serious answers!

1. If a woman wanted to pee on you, would you let her?

2. If a woman wanted to pee on you in the shower, would you let her?

3. If she wanted to fart on your face, would you let her?

4. If she wanted you to taste your own jizz, would you?

5. If you met her (one you'd never met before) in a bar, and then went to a motel, and she wanted to put you in handcuffs, would you let her?

6. If she wanted you to join her and her boyfriend on 2 vs 1, would you?

7. If she wanted you to bang her with her boyfirend only watching, would you?

8. If she was your best friends little sister, and your best friend wouldn't like it if he found out, would you?

9. If you didn't know her before, would you do it without a condom? Have you done it often without the rubber, and I mean after the crazy 70's /80's?

10. Would you bang a hot mother if she wanted it, while you'd been dating the daughter? Have you?

Just killin' time...Enjoy!

Coyote
03-12-2007, 06:09 PM
That depends on what she drank some time before.

Sure, why not.

Yes. Equal opportunity, etc...

If it happens accidentally, I'll let it slide.
Otherwise, not really.

5. If you met her (one you'd never met before) in a bar, and then went to a motel, and she wanted to put you in handcuffs, would you let her?
No. Kinky, but no.

As long as we're on opposite ends.

Drop the camera first, sparky.

8. If she was your best friends little sister, and your best friend wouldn't like it if he found out, would you?
Especially then!

9. If you didn't know her before, would you do it without a condom? Have you done it often without the rubber, and I mean after the crazy 70's /80's?
No, and twice. I was very, very drunk...

10. Would you bang a hot mother if she wanted it, while you'd been dating the daughter? Have you?
Yeah. The real challenge would be to get them both in it.

Little Texan
03-12-2007, 09:04 PM
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. No, women's farts smell worse than men's farts
4. Hell no
5. No, she might have an alterior motive for using those handcuffs like robbing you or going Lorena Bobbitt on you. Not smart.
6. No, it has to be with another chick or no dice. No guys. Period.
7. No, get the hell out of the room, fag, and you can have the sloppy seconds after I'm done!
8. Hell yeah!
9. Fuck no, no rubbers! Not now, not ever!
10. Hell yeah! In fact, I'd try to talk them into a threesome!

MERRYKISSMASS2U
03-12-2007, 09:10 PM
Any person wanting any of that shit is not a woman, but a whore.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No, that's a fucking best friend.

Glove before love. Sorry.

No.

I guess I'm not a shitty person.

Ally_Kat
03-12-2007, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by MERRYKISSMASS2U

Woah, dude. Judgmental much? And I thought I was the goody-two-shoes of the site. Different strokes for different folks.

uhuhuhuh Ally said strokes :D

Warham
03-12-2007, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat

Woooo Hoooo!

MERRYKISSMASS2U
03-13-2007, 01:03 AM
Woah, dude. Judgmental much? And I thought I was the goody-two-shoes of the site. Different strokes for different folks.

I know I may talk big, but I really just love classy women. A woman I would love would never meet me in a bar and ask me to fuck her while her boyfriend gets her backside. Sorry...

Nitro Express
03-13-2007, 01:22 AM

If I could have my way with her after.

Pee away!

I thought cute girls didn't fart!

If she tasted it with me.

Hell no!

Nope. I'm stingy that way. No other dudes period!

Nope. Too creepy.

Depends on how drunk I was and the true answer is "hey, I'm a man ain't I?"

Sex lasts a moment. Dying of AIDS lasts a long agognizing time.

I would like to think I came close to this. A mom was trying to get me to go out with her daughter who was pretty hot but living with her police officer dad who didn't like me for some reason. Mom, was kind of the Oregon hippy dip person and was reciently divorced. I think I could have deffinately banged her but the whole family had a wierd vibe and I just ate my desert and went home. I didn't want some angry Portland police officer hunting me down because I banged his daughter or X-wife.

Ally_Kat
03-13-2007, 01:52 AM
I know I may talk big, but I really just love classy women. A woman I would love would never meet me in a bar and ask me to fuck her while her boyfriend gets her backside. Sorry...

The questions ain't talking 'bout love...

MERRYKISSMASS2U
03-13-2007, 02:33 AM
The questions ain't talking 'bout love...

But I'm not rotten to the core. I'm a nice dude.... and no, we don't always finish last. Some of this shit is JUST BEGGING for crotchrot, death, or theft.

nosuchluck
03-13-2007, 02:50 AM
Naivety is bliss...

twonabomber
03-13-2007, 04:11 AM
1. yes
2. already have
3. would i LET her? no. has it happened? probably
4. uh...no
5. no
6. no
7. yup!
8. hell yeah. he'll get over it.
9. maybe
10. i would but haven't yet.

binnie
03-13-2007, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
Ok, this is like a teenager-made poll, but I want honest answers, but you don't need to be TOO serious...and I want to hear if someone has dirty tales from the past...so in case there's something that has happened already, think of the questions as "what happened!"

I'm not ashamed to admit that I have already experienced that...

Yup: pretty good bargaining tool to get what I want

Only if she'll let me reciprocate! Seriously, if she really wanted to, wh ynot.

Nope. All for her.

Depends on the vibe I get from that person, and the what she wanted to handcuff me too: ie, if I though I could break out of if, life a bad for instance.

Nope, threesomes with two girls only...

Yep, why not. He might learn something (if she wants him to watch he's clearly not up to much)

No, no-one's worth the amount of hassle that could cause (it would take some serious will power, but I reckon I could hold out)

If I didn't know her, I'd always swim with my socks on.

Yes, and almost.

Isaac R.
03-13-2007, 06:18 AM
*No

*No

*Happened once or twice - accidentally, I think. Not cool.

*No

*Depends. How drunk am I?

*No

*Been there. Ok while it was happening. Awkward as Hell afterwards.

*Probably ;)

*Now? No
Then? :rolleyes:

*Never came up. Guess it would depend on how into the daughter I was...

binnie
03-13-2007, 08:09 AM

Who said anything about love.....

This is just one-night no strings fun...

Coyote
03-13-2007, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by binnie
no strings

That depends on your preference.

binnie
03-13-2007, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by Coyote
That depends on your preference.

Ha ha!!!

Hell Yeah, why not?

We only live once, and I want to experience as much as possible...

Mr Badguy
03-13-2007, 08:37 AM
FUCK HER IN THE ASS!

Coyote
03-13-2007, 08:39 AM
Exactly, exactly!

(a cheap Mr. Grimsdale-imitation)

binnie
03-13-2007, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by Mr Badguy
FUCK HER IN THE ASS!

and get her to sing the national anthem as you do!

Jimmy Jingles
03-13-2007, 09:20 AM
No. But I have been with women who enjoy the golden shower themselves.

I guess.

Uhhhhh...fuck no!

Not on purpose.

Been there, done that.

Yes. All you have to do is just block the other dude out.

Yes. What the fuck do I care?

Oh hells yeah!

No. Never.

Yes and yes (but I wasn't dating the daughter at the time, we had long since split up)

Jimmy Jingles
03-13-2007, 09:31 AM

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No, that's a fucking best friend.

Glove before love. Sorry.

No.

I guess a better question for you would be...

Have you ever been laid?

:D

MERRYKISSMASS2U
03-13-2007, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
I guess a better question for you would be...

Have you ever been laid?

:D

I just have a thing about best friends... it's hard to find them. Some cheap ass isn't worth losing one.

MERRYKISSMASS2U
03-13-2007, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by binnie
Who said anything about love.....

This is just one-night no strings fun...

I mean, how is someone fucking peeing on you going to make me horny? I mean, fuck?

No jizz! Period.

Terry
03-13-2007, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Golden AWe

1. If a woman wanted to pee on you, would you let her? No

2. If a woman wanted to pee on you in the shower, would you let her? Fuck no

3. If she wanted to fart on your face, would you let her? Only if I got to shit on hers in return

4. If she wanted you to taste your own jizz, would you? Perhaps a non open-mouthed kiss after I shucked a fresh batch down her throat, but that's about as close as I'll...er...come to that.

5. If you met her (one you'd never met before) in a bar, and then went to a motel, and she wanted to put you in handcuffs, would you let her? No

6. If she wanted you to join her and her boyfriend on 2 vs 1, would you? No

7. If she wanted you to bang her with her boyfirend only watching, would you? No

8. If she was your best friends little sister, and your best friend wouldn't like it if he found out, would you? Yes

9. If you didn't know her before, would you do it without a condom? Have you done it often without the rubber, and I mean after the crazy 70's /80's? Yes

10. Would you bang a hot mother if she wanted it, while you'd been dating the daughter? Have you? Yes and yes.

Matt White
03-13-2007, 11:51 PM
1. If a woman wanted to pee on you, would you let her? "In the heat of the day, down in Mobile, Alabama..."

2. If a woman wanted to pee on you in the shower, would you let her?"Anything for a lady...."

3. If she wanted to fart on your face, would you let her?Not just no...FUCK NO

4. If she wanted you to taste your own jizz, would you?I don't need to have a Shit-sandwich to know I don't want one"

5. If you met her (one you'd never met before) in a bar, and then went to a motel, and she wanted to put you in handcuffs, would you let her?With age comes wisdom...I do the cuffin'...

6. If she wanted you to join her and her boyfriend on 2 vs 1, would you?RULE OF THUMB: Only 1 penis in any given Threesome....EVER

7. If she wanted you to bang her with her boyfirend only watching, would you?See #6

8. If she was your best friends little sister, and your best friend wouldn't like it if he found out, would you?"It has to be done...

9. If you didn't know her before, would you do it without a condom? Have you done it often without the rubber, and I mean after the crazy 70's /80's?YES YES...and YES

10. Would you bang a hot mother if she wanted it, while you'd been dating the daughter? Have you?TO INFINITY AND BEYOND

MERRYKISSMASS2U
03-14-2007, 02:33 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EGxNcra0408"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EGxNcra0408" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

binnie
03-14-2007, 04:45 AM
I mean, how is someone fucking peeing on you going to make me horny? I mean, fuck?

No jizz! Period.

No jizz: agreed.

As for the peeing thing, it's not horny. But it gives you leverage to get her to do some seriously sick shit.....

bastardog
03-15-2007, 03:11 PM
Not on the first day I know her

yes

fuck NO!!!

no

no

noway

yes

yes

no

yes........yes but not while dating the other (with 3 years in between)