PDA

View Full Version : This Forum is DEAD.

Guitar Shark
03-16-2007, 04:01 PM
Very little activity of late. But, all is not lost.

I am pleased to announce that in an effort to increase traffic, FORD has graciously offered to strip naked tomorrow at 11:00 PM PST, streamed live via the web. Go to http://fordcountry.20m.com at the stated time for the most entertaining 30 minutes you will have this month.

Upon disrobing, FORD plans to sit on a stool while he reads excerpts from his diary. Nothing is official yet, but rumor has it that we will be treated to a special 15 minute segment devoted to FORD's account of his heretofore undisclosed obsession with Justin Timberlake.

Please feel free to send FORD a PM if you would like to reserve a spot as a guest on future shows.

FORD
03-16-2007, 04:19 PM
Is that the best you can do, counselor?

FORD
03-16-2007, 04:23 PM
Perhaps the Busheep are all watching their party's embarrassing performance on C-SPAN today.

Some fucking McCarthyist Republican SHIT FOR BRAINS actually had the nerve to ask Valerie Plame if she was a Democrat or a Republican.

As soon as I remember which one it was, I'm going to demand his resignation.

Guitar Shark
03-16-2007, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Perhaps the Busheep are all watching their party's embarrassing performance on C-SPAN today.

Some fucking McCarthyist Republican SHIT FOR BRAINS actually had the nerve to ask Valerie Plame if she was a Democrat or a Republican.

As soon as I remember which one it was, I'm going to demand his resignation.

Will you be naked?

hideyoursheep
03-16-2007, 06:06 PM
I think I'm lost......

Nickdfresh
03-16-2007, 06:17 PM
With all due respect Shark, this thread blows and:

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d131/HardChgr98/ComedyPolice.jpg

Better get yourself a good lawyer, er, um...

BrownSound1
03-16-2007, 06:24 PM
You know, I'm not a very political person for the most part, but upon reading over this forum I see a lot of sheep on both sides of the aisle. Here's a fact, you'd be hard pressed to not find illegal activity in just about every presidential term that has ever existed, and just about any government in history. I'll be honest, sometimes when voting it comes down to choosing what I think is the lesser of two evils. Damn shame isn't it.

My advice is don't trust a damn one of those bastiges, Democrat, Republican, Green, whatever. They're all full of lies and shit. Just an observation after watching all the banter in here.

Guitar Shark
03-16-2007, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
With all due respect Shark,

Nick, you should know by now that I deserve no respect.

Am I the only one who started drinking in the office a little early today? :D

FORD
03-16-2007, 07:28 PM
Must be. I haven't been drunk at work since I left the Bible Software company.

Nickdfresh
03-16-2007, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Nick, you should know by now that I deserve no respect.

Am I the only one who started drinking in the office a little early today? :D

Well, you've get my respect for drinking at work!:)

http://www.photohype.com/Europe/BPC%20Guinness%20Shamrock.jpg

Steve Savicki
03-16-2007, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by hideyoursheep
I think I'm lost......
Something happened in the front line perhaps?

FORD
03-16-2007, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Well, you've get my respect for drinking at work!:)

http://www.photohype.com/Europe/BPC%20Guinness%20Shamrock.jpg

Guinness is easy to hide in a coffee mug.

Red Hook's old "Double Black Stout" was even easier. It even smelled like coffee, because it had Starfucks coffee in it.

Damn, I wish they would bring that shit back. I actually liked it better than Guinness for a while.

Steve Savicki
03-16-2007, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
Something happened in the front line perhaps?
No trials this Friday because everyone packed up early to prepare for St. Patrick's weekend festivities... including stocking up on Irish lager.

Nickdfresh
03-16-2007, 10:52 PM
Old Town here I come!

Restin' up tonight...