PDA

View Full Version : Arh-nold Vs. Rush

Nickdfresh
03-21-2007, 05:49 AM
Rush Limbaugh vs. Arnold Schwarzenegger
By Gene Byrd
Mar 20, 2007

It appears the Arnold Schwarzenegger does not tune his radio dial to listen in to Rush Limbaugh each day. The California 'Governator' had some harsh words for popular conservative radio talk show host on the NBC Today Show this morning according to the Los Angeles Times. In his best Ah-nold voice Schwarzenegger told Campbell Brown that when it comes to the criticism he has received from the talk radio giant, "All irrelevant. Rush Limbaugh is irrelevant. I am not his servant."

The 'Political Muscle' blog reports that in recent weeks, Limbaugh has complained that Schwarzenegger's views on global warming are "no different than what Greenpeace would say."

When the governor called a proposed $12 billion levy on hospitals, doctors and health plans a "loan, because it ... goes back to health care," Limbaugh couldn't stop laughing on the air. He said Schwarzenegger's rhetorical spin was no different than former President Bill Clinton calling tax increases "investments."

Limbaugh is right on the money as Arnold Schwarzenegger is no conservative. But as this is California (or Kelli-fornia in Arnold speak) many of us here in the Golden state take what we can get when to comes to Arnold. And while Limbaugh may be irrelevant to Schwarzenegger, he is very relevant to his audience.

It appeared what really set Rush off was some sort of comparison to Ronald Reagan. According to the online report, Limbaugh said Schwarzenegger was a closet liberal who supported abortion, gay adoption and gun control, and recoiled at comparisons to former President Ronald Reagan. "This guy may be the next actor elected governor of California, but that's where the similarity between him and Reagan ends."

That is true. Schwarzenegger should not even be mentioned in the same breath as 'The Gipper.'

Warham
03-21-2007, 08:19 AM
Yep, Arnold might be one of my favorite actors, but he's no Reagan, that's for sure.

Terminator 4 due out sometime in 2015?

FORD
03-21-2007, 11:30 AM
It's "Collieforneea", for fucks sake. Can't those right wingers get anything right??

Baby's On Fire
03-21-2007, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Yep, Arnold might be one of my favorite actors, but he's no Reagan, that's for sure.

Terminator 4 due out sometime in 2015?

You got that right. Reagan was a lying, corrupt, worthless piece of shit. While Arnold does what is fucking right.

Can anyone say "Iran Contra Scandal"? Reagan was one of the worst presidents in American history.

He was a lying corrupt PIECE OF SHIT.

Warham
03-21-2007, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
You got that right. Reagan was a lying, corrupt, worthless piece of shit. While Arnold does what is fucking right.

Can anyone say "Iran Contra Scandal"? Reagan was one of the worst presidents in American history.

He was a lying corrupt PIECE OF SHIT.

And may I ask who are your favorite US presidents over the last thirty years?

Nitro Express
03-22-2007, 01:12 AM
California is a liberal state that was $40 billion in debt and at junk bond status when Arnold took office. Arnold tried to cut spending but the state legislature stonewalled him. Faced with not being able to make law-enforcement payrolls, Arnold had to issue another $10 billion in bonds raising California's debt to $50 billion. After Katrina, Arnold became aware that California had some of the worst maintain levees that threatened a larger disaster than even New Orleans. He had to spend money there.

California is a basketcase fiscal management wise. Arnold is right, it doesn't have an income problem, the state has a spending problem. I think the man legitamately cares about California but how can you help a drunk that doesn't think it has a problem? If the state legislature is against you, you can't do much.

Nickdfresh
03-22-2007, 05:30 AM
California is also one of the worlds biggest economies, like the United States, of which everything you said still applies --despite over ten years of "conservative" governance....

hideyoursheep
03-22-2007, 08:32 AM

You're a joke....

Question Boy.:p

BITEYOASS
03-22-2007, 11:01 AM
Maybe if Rush smoked a joint in his youth like Arnie did, then he wouldn't be such a dumbfuck greedy hillbilly heroin addict. :D

FORD
03-22-2007, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
Maybe if Rush smoked a joint in his youth like Arnie did, then he wouldn't be such a dumbfuck greedy hillbilly heroin addict. :D

http://user.pa.net/~ejjeff/rush.jpg

I don't know..... I'd say "Jeff Christie" looks like he inhaled a time or two. Maybe Elliot Sanders (http://pittsburgh.indymedia.org/news/2003/10/9656.php) knows for sure?

Baby's On Fire
03-22-2007, 07:34 PM

Slick Willy.

hideyoursheep
03-29-2007, 08:51 PM
*OINK*

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dVXuKzkHzns"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dVXuKzkHzns" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

*OINK*

hideyoursheep
03-29-2007, 08:54 PM
I admit it would be kinda hard to be fired more often than hired.

Other than that...

OINK!