PDA

View Full Version : Question for the ladies.. Do women really like giving head??

Dickface McSlapnuts
01-07-2004, 03:13 PM
First of all lets start this off by me saying that there is nothing better than eating some nice clean shaven pussy.

FUCK WENDYS LATE AT NIGHT.. I WANT SOME BOX!

As I was getting blown like a horn last night.. I look down at this chick...
Gagging... slurrping.. more gagging..
I wondered why women give head..
Do they do it because they like actually doing it.. or do they do it because they have to.. or because they want to please their partner.

I just can't see a woman actually getting their mouth all watery thinking about sucking a mans rod..

Speak Up !

SensibleShoes
01-07-2004, 03:48 PM
Certainly not until you see a doctor about your little problem.

Panamark
01-08-2004, 06:50 AM
:D

Junyore Grades
01-08-2004, 01:53 PM
Yea, if it's broke, don't fix it.

Polk High
01-11-2004, 09:21 AM
as long as they continue doing it, i don't care what motivates them

SensibleShoes
01-11-2004, 09:40 AM
"Do they do it because 1. they like actually doing it.. or 2.do they do it because they have to.. or 3. because they want to pplease their partner."

1. See number 3.

2. Nobody HAS to.

3. The answer is another question - do you perform cunnilingus because you like it, or because you enjoy the sense of power you get after you make her scream? Do you think that might make you want to do it again? Do you think maybe you'd eventually LIKE to do it because of the response you get and because it leads to even better things? Just turn that around.

"I just can't see 4. a woman actually getting their mouth all watery thining about sucking a mans rod.."

4. Learn to love your cock. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you don't think she's going to want it in her mouth, she WON'T. Women can't imagine why someone would want to put their face between their legs either - but if you're told repeatedly that it's the greatest thing on earth, you eventually believe it. You start to feel (gasp!) desirable! Am I saying lie to each other? NO. FUCKING BRAINWASH EACH OTHER!!!!! Do it. Don't ask questions.

And I'll give you a tiny bit of unsolicited advice. NEVER tell your partner that you didn't enjoy a blowjob or that she doesn't do it right.

Beause that will end you ever getting them again.

Gmoney
01-11-2004, 09:51 AM
As Bobby Knight once said...."Just lie back and enjoy it!!".

Little Texan
01-14-2004, 12:10 AM
Yo Popeye! There's this home video of you and your old lady circulating on the internet. Here's a short clip...

DavidLeeNatra
01-14-2004, 03:22 AM
hey slappy...you'll learn all the little secrets when the hair starts growing around your little wiener...

Osama Bin Laden
01-14-2004, 12:04 PM
I can't believe you infidels openly discuss such matters. No wonder your country has become the Great Satan.

But since you are asking, all of my wives love it.

Bob_R
01-14-2004, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by SensibleShoes
"Do they do it because 1. they like actually doing it.. or 2.do they do it because they have to.. or 3. because they want to pplease their partner."

1. See number 3.

2. Nobody HAS to.

3. The answer is another question - do you perform cunnilingus because you like it, or because you enjoy the sense of power you get after you make her scream? Do you think that might make you want to do it again? Do you think maybe you'd eventually LIKE to do it because of the response you get and because it leads to even better things? Just turn that around.

"I just can't see 4. a woman actually getting their mouth all watery thining about sucking a mans rod.."

4. Learn to love your cock. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you don't think she's going to want it in her mouth, she WON'T. Women can't imagine why someone would want to put their face between their legs either - but if you're told repeatedly that it's the greatest thing on earth, you eventually believe it. You start to feel (gasp!) desirable! Am I saying lie to each other? NO. FUCKING BRAINWASH EACH OTHER!!!!! Do it. Don't ask questions.

And I'll give you a tiny bit of unsolicited advice. NEVER tell your partner that you didn't enjoy a blowjob or that she doesn't do it right.

Beause that will end you ever getting them again.

:bananna: :killer:

Switch84
04-08-2004, 01:52 AM
:lol: This ROTH GRRL doesn't give head, and I don't understand what my fellow Roth Grrls like about it, either.

LMMFAOBT!!!

SensibleShoes
04-09-2004, 11:42 AM
Switch - did you READ what I posted? Shit woman, you don't have to do it if you don't want to, but don't put that repression on me, babe! I, like, get really bummed out about that!

TMR
04-10-2004, 12:39 AM
The women at this website are afraid to answer this question????

seenbad
04-10-2004, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by Panamark

Who cares, as long as they do it ! :D
I know that I enjoy the hell out of it.

I had a funny feeling about you!! Queer!!

Sarge
04-10-2004, 01:37 AM
Ok opening this thread to the Hagar fans here on the site.
They probably have a bunch of experience giving head..
Sarge

DLRSLAVE
04-10-2004, 02:19 AM
K...Do I like giving uh yes, no, sometimes. Do I do it yes, but not very often. But I do have a legit reason. I have TMJ after a short time of preforming this activity my jaw will start to really ache & feels like it may lock on me...ah you laugh I know but I tell the truth. Yes I take meds for this reason. Do I do this for the pleasure of my sig other, of
course why else. Its all about please you,please me ;)

Sarge
04-10-2004, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by DLRSLAVE
I have TMJ after a short time of preforming this activity my jaw will start to really ache & feels like it may lock on me

That guy must be hung like an elephant!

Elitest
04-10-2004, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by DLRSLAVE
K...Do I like giving uh yes, no, sometimes. Do I do it yes, but not very often. But I do have a legit reason. I have TMJ after a short time of preforming this activity my jaw will start to really ache & feels like it may lock on me...ah you laugh I know but I tell the truth. Yes I take meds for this reason. Do I do this for the pleasure of my sig other, of
course why else. Its all about please you,please me ;)

Right ! ( and so is Sensible Shoes) its a bit of both, you want to make the other person feel good and feel desirable and have a good time and their feeling good will make you feel good too.

Plus if the girl is feeling very randy she will want to get hold of the appendage and put it anywhere when excitement grows.

The main thing of course is cleanliness,

and.......... if GAR is involved ...vigorous depilation.

Elitest
04-10-2004, 09:27 AM
yeah.........

Susie Q
04-11-2004, 09:15 AM
simple answer...yes.

diamond den™
04-11-2004, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Susie Q
simple answer...yes.

;)

pete
04-11-2004, 06:28 PM
Woman love the cock

They like to feel naughty.

Most of them like a good spanking.

:)

NE169
04-11-2004, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by SensibleShoes
NEVER tell your partner that you didn't enjoy a blowjob or that she doesn't do it right.

Beause that will end you ever getting them again.She can pretty much figure out she ain't doing it right when it feels like a cheese grater's surrounding your cock.

A little constructive criticism, such as, "open wider" goes a long way ;) and leads to hours more pleasure for both parties!!

Simplywonderful
04-11-2004, 09:10 PM
:p Girls like giving head when the man deserves it and doesn't harass you for it. It also helps if you give her intense orgasms

Sweet Irony
04-12-2004, 06:32 PM
I enjoy it.

Theres a kind of feeling of 'power', if youre good at it. Like, torture in a good way....:)

And whipped cream is INCREDIBLY sexy.....

DLRSLAVE
04-13-2004, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by Sweet Irony
And whipped cream is INCREDIBLY sexy..... [/B]

Yes it is...but for some fun use a 1/2 mouth full of beer/bubbly

Panamark
04-13-2004, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by seenbad
I had a funny feeling about you!! Queer!!

Seenbad, Im flattered, really, your Queer feeling must mean a lot to
you, but Im Sorry Im just not into that whole Hagar/Homosexual deal.
Call me retro Im still Hetero.

I stand by orignal statement, I dont care what the reason is why *CHICKS* give head. I enjoy it when they do.

Geez ya gotta be on continual Links Homo alert around here, the fuckers troll the boards looking for homosexual conotations in
everything.

Cathedral
04-13-2004, 09:34 AM
I don't make an issue about it, if they do they do if they don't they don't. I have had terrible head jobs from chicks and I have had great head jobs from chicks....But I am more concerned with why I love eating pussy so much.
I studied the famale anatomy just so I could elicit the proper response and drive her crazy at will.

98% of the time I get head from my lady out of appreciation for my performance. If you are successful you will notice an animalistic nature appear as she suddenly tells you, not asks you to lie back and then takes you to task.
But, there have been the 2% who like to recieve but won't give, which is perfectly fine with me since I love giving more than recieving in the first place.

Bottom Line, If you have to ask this question then your frame of mind is more centered on your own pleasure than hers. I think the appropriate response to this querie is...Why ask why?

Simplywonderful
04-13-2004, 11:29 AM
I love to give it but not to a guy who just wants head and won't give it back. My x constantly harassed me about it. Then when I did he won't give it back.So I finally told him that he won't get it if I don't.Then he cheated. Screw him.

ELVIS
04-13-2004, 12:23 PM
You should change your user name to Closet Homo den™

Simplywonderful
04-13-2004, 02:25 PM
What does that mean????