PDA

View Full Version : Rocker Weiland's wife torched clothes

4moreyears
03-26-2007, 09:28 PM
BURBANK, Calif. - The wife of Velvet Revolver singer Scott Weiland was arrested in the torching of his clothes outside their Toluca Lake home hours after the couple brawled at a luxury hotel, police said Monday.

Mary Weiland, 31, was booked for investigation of felony arson vandalism after officers responded to a call Saturday night that a female was burning clothes. They found a trash can full of smoldering clothes, Sgt. Mathew Ferguson said.

Officers called Weiland, who said the wardrobe was worth $10,000, Ferguson said. The couple’s children, ages 4 and 6, were placed in the custody of family friends.

The arrest culminated a rowdy weekend for Weiland and his wife.

Police were called to the nearby Graciela Burbank Hotel earlier Saturday after the couple got into an argument that left two rooms vandalized, Ferguson said.

“Both rooms had damage and items scattered, broken plates and things. It was looking definitely like items were deliberately destroyed,” Ferguson said. He said the amount of damage exceeded $400.

Mary Weiland was at the hotel with the couple’s children when police arrived. She voluntarily went to the police station to give a statement. Weiland, 39, showed up later with his attorney to give a statement.

“She is a suspect in the vandalism. He is not,” Ferguson said.

Ferguson said hotel owners would have to decide if they want Mary Weiland prosecuted for vandalism, which would be a felony because damage exceeded $400.

A Graciela hotel receptionist said Monday there would be no comment.

The 100-room Graciela describes itself as a “home away from home” for many of its guests. Many of the rooms and suites have full kitchenettes for long-term stays.

Link (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17802134/)

glensfallspaul
03-26-2007, 10:43 PM
That's a switch -- the bad boy marries the bad girl. A match, but a volatile one at that.

bantonelli
03-27-2007, 01:08 AM
A Weiland Inferno! Could this be Scott's fate after the crap he pulled on DLR and giving Dave a limited selection of VH tunes he was willing to play?

Payback is Hell!

WACF
03-27-2007, 01:18 AM
Huh...did not know he was married...I always took him for a turd tapper.

Diamondjimi
03-27-2007, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by bantonelli
A Weiland Inferno! Could this be Scott's fate after the crap he pulled on DLR and giving Dave a limited selection of VH tunes he was willing to play?

Payback is Hell!

Ha !

Yup, Karma's a bitch ! ;)

DLRdelight!
03-27-2007, 02:12 AM
by the way why is this in main?

Tiki-Tom
03-27-2007, 02:24 AM
Yep, Gotta thread all about this over in the music forum.

DLRdelight!
03-27-2007, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by DLRdelight!

yeah thats the one i saw first and then i found this in main.

Tiki-Tom
03-27-2007, 02:32 AM
yeah thats the one i saw first and then i found this in main.

Oh well, guess Scott's slack ass is quite the news maker as of late.
Makes for good press for when the new album drops. What a sorry sack o Shit Scott is.

ELVIS
03-27-2007, 02:45 AM

Because I just woke up and 4morequeers is gay...

binnie
03-27-2007, 05:48 AM
So, we can assume that his wife is a CVH fan...

ODShowtime
03-27-2007, 08:21 AM
queers, this is a dup you dumb bastard!

4moreyears
03-27-2007, 10:08 PM

Cause that is where I wanted to put it...so fuck of od and elvis.