PDA

View Full Version : Spanish Woman "flips off" Islamofascists

Sgt Schultz
03-27-2007, 08:49 PM
Victim wears Mohammad bomb cartoon to Madrid trial
http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/moja11.jpg
A woman who lost her husband in the 2004 Madrid train bombings displayed an infamous cartoon mocking the Prophet Mohammad on her T-shirt in front of 29, mostly Muslim, suspects on trial for the attacks on Monday.

The woman's white T-shirt showed Mohammad wearing a bomb as a turban -- one of a series published by Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten which unleashed violent protests by some Muslims last year.

Ten bombs ripped through four commuter trains on March 11, 2004, killing 191 people -- attacks which public prosecutors blame on a group of Islamist militants inspired by al-Qaeda.

The woman sat in the front row of the court wearing the T-shirt for around half-an-hour before getting up, walking up to the glass cage containing the defendants and finally walking out of the court, judicial sources said.

The lead judge in the case, Javier Gomez Bermudez, asked security staff to identify the woman as she left the court. She later received support from psychologists drafted to help victims' families through the trial, Spanish media reported.

link (http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070326/wl_nm/spain_bombing_cartoon_dc_1)

FORD
03-27-2007, 09:01 PM
Talk about the height of fucking stupidity.

If a Jewish person killed one of your relatives, would you show up at his trial dressed like fucking Hitler?

If a black man was accused of the crime, would you wear your best white sheet to court?

FORD
03-27-2007, 09:07 PM
And let's not forget that these cartoons were drawn by a Danish artist with ties to militant Likud Zionfascist Daniel "Crack" Pipes, to deliberately provoke Muslims.

Nickdfresh
03-27-2007, 09:52 PM
And there was no gunpowder during Mohammed's time...

studly hungwell
03-27-2007, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by FORD

If a Jewish person killed one of your relatives, would you show up at his trial dressed like fucking Hitler?

If a black man was accused of the crime, would you wear your best white sheet to court?

Jesus, Ford. I'm not one to provoke, but, do you really think these people deserve some respect? Do I really need to remind you that these people wire up children so they can detonate themselves in the midst of innocents? Stupidity???....I'd say sound, moral disdain for everything the defendents represent.

danzig
03-27-2007, 10:31 PM
Since when is someone Muslim by birth? Comparing fanatical Muslims to blacks is unfounded. Time to stop lumping all Muslims together by name. It's also time for people to start cleaning up their own backyard. Let's see if you can handle a dissenting view..

TVGUY
03-27-2007, 10:33 PM
How dare she mock a peaceful religion like Islam...

VanHalener
03-27-2007, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
Victim wears Mohammad bomb cartoon to Madrid trial
http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/moja11.jpg

link (http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070326/wl_nm/spain_bombing_cartoon_dc_1)

Great picture! Says it all.

FORD
03-27-2007, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by vanhalener
Great picture! Says it all.

Yes it does.....

Specifically, it says that Daniel "Crack" Pipes, the Likud Zionfascists of which he is a member, and who (through PNAC) control the Chimp Fraudministration, and a few odd psychopaths like this Spanish woman, are willing to blame OVER ONE BILLION FUCKING PEOPLE for the actions of a few.

And that's assuming you believe the official stories of the Madrid/London/NYC/DC incidents.

Why in God or Allah's name would anybody deliberately piss off about 20% of the world's population??

Unless their motive was complete, unending war.

jhale667
03-27-2007, 10:52 PM

Gotta disagree with you here, FORD...and you know how I loathe racism. These terrorists are armed religious ZEALOTS, in my opinion. And zealots are fair game. :D They should be mocked and ridiculed continuously...

Nickdfresh
03-27-2007, 10:52 PM
Um, do you guys realize that WWII, the bloodiest war in human history, was conducted by "Christians?"

Just asking...

FORD
03-27-2007, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
Gotta disagree with you here, FORD...and you know how I loathe racism. These terrorists are armed religious ZEALOTS, in my opinion. And zealots are fair game. :D They should be mocked and ridiculed continuously...

So mock THEM, not a religion.

You wouldn't draw an offensive picture of Jesus Christ because of what "Christian" terrorist George Bush did, would you?

FORD
03-27-2007, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Um, do you guys realize that WWII, the bloodiest war in human history, was conducted by "Christians?"

Just asking...

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people."

-Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922 (Norman H. Baynes, ed. The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, April 1922-August 1939, Vol. 1 of 2, pp. 19-20, Oxford University Press, 1942)

Chris
03-27-2007, 11:16 PM
FORD, your logic escapes me on this one.

How is it that one woman wearing a shirt is capable of pissing off every Muslim in the world?

Yet a group of Muslims that are accused of murdering hundreds of people including this woman's husband shouldn't be painted as representing their entire faith?

It seems to me that she might be a little closer to the target!

The truth of the matter is that this woman should be viewed as representing her own views, and hers alone. I say if she wants to show up in court to make some kind of statement via her T-Shirt, let her. That doesn't mean she represents "the rest of the world". If 99.9% of the Muslim faith can't recognize that than I say that fact can speak for itself.

Given what these people are accused of, she could have showed up with something a little more lethal.

Perhaps if they're convicted, they'll let her return for their sentencing. ;)

Fuck these assholes!

BigBadBrian
03-28-2007, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Who exactly were the Christians that conducted the war?

Hitler? Not a Christian.

Stalin? Not a Christian.

Tojo? Not a Christian.

'nuff said.

:gulp:

jero
03-28-2007, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Hitler? Not a Christian.

Stalin? Not a Christian.

Tojo? Not a Christian.

'nuff said.

Hitler was close friends with the muslims

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d51poygEXYU

The_KiD
03-28-2007, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by jhale667

I agree with Jhale667 completely, fuck em..

KiD

jero
03-28-2007, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by The_KiD
I agree with Jhale667 completely, fuck em..

KiD

They should all get the fuck out of the western countries. And please start in Europe

Ellyllions
03-28-2007, 08:30 AM

Why in God or Allah's name would anybody deliberately piss off about 20% of the world's population??

Unless their motive was complete, unending war.

That statement right there says a WHOLE lot, Ford. But what if we changed that 20% to 80%? We'd be talking about the Muslim side of your arguement.

It's so easy to sit back and judge someone else's actions when you've not lost a loved one in this battle.

If she had done this in the USA it would be defended as "free speech", yet those who live under the protection of that amendment are willing to tell her how stupid she is for wearing that shirt.

I'm not saying to defend every action of every person, but if you're willing to stand in a gaggle with a sign that calls Chimpy a "baby killer" then you need to get your fingers in check before you start condeming a woman who's voicing her opinion as well.

In "hillbilly terms", you oughta sweep your own front porch first.

bueno bob
03-28-2007, 08:34 AM
I don't have any love for Islamic facists, either. While I agree that depicting Allah in ANY form is going to piss Muslims off, I would hope that the majority of Muslims would be able to realize that she was making a statement against THEM and their zealotous belief stuctures, not Allah himself.

As (very aptly) said previously by Chris, if they CAN'T realize that, then that fact should speak for itself.

As long as Christians are being discussed, there've been multiple insults/barbs/venomous depictions of Jesus over the years by victims of Christianity's wars - in today's world, it's almost commonplace, but you don't see the average John Q. Christian strapping 30 pounds of explosive to him/herself and detonating in the middle of downtown Chicago all in the name of YHWH or something equally ridiculous...

Before I sidetrack too much, the point I'm making is that I don't have any issues with somebody demonstrating against any religion at all, Christian, Muslim or otherwise. If the Muslims can't understand that people are (or at least should be) free to do so, tough shit. She lost her husband over a fucking belief, she may not have had any prior familiarity and/or interaction with Islamic facism prior to that, and she has every right to denounce the religion as a whole as far as I'm concerned.

Were it me and I lost my wife under similar circumstances, I'd take it one fuck of a lot further than that, you can bet your ass...

bueno bob
03-28-2007, 08:35 AM
I don't know what Daniel Pipes has to do with any of it, but...regardless of whether or not he's attached to Bush, I don't think that the woman showing up in one of his shirts is in any way to be taken as a pro-Bush stance...just coincidence, probably...

Ellyllions
03-28-2007, 08:52 AM
It didn't even happen in America so what does Bush have to do with it at all?

Oh, I forgot, he's the all-powerful-in-control-of-every-human-being American President.....This has to be his doing!

TVGUY
03-28-2007, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
I don't have any love for Islamic facists, either. While I agree that depicting Allah in ANY form is going to piss Muslims off, I would hope that the majority of Muslims would be able to realize that she was making a statement against THEM and their zealotous belief stuctures, not Allah himself.

As (very aptly) said previously by Chris, if they CAN'T realize that, then that fact should speak for itself.

As long as Christians are being discussed, there've been multiple insults/barbs/venomous depictions of Jesus over the years by victims of Christianity's wars - in today's world, it's almost commonplace, but you don't see the average John Q. Christian strapping 30 pounds of explosive to him/herself and detonating in the middle of downtown Chicago all in the name of YHWH or something equally ridiculous...

Before I sidetrack too much, the point I'm making is that I don't have any issues with somebody demonstrating against any religion at all, Christian, Muslim or otherwise. If the Muslims can't understand that people are (or at least should be) free to do so, tough shit. She lost her husband over a fucking belief, she may not have had any prior familiarity and/or interaction with Islamic facism prior to that, and she has every right to denounce the religion as a whole as far as I'm concerned.

Were it me and I lost my wife under similar circumstances, I'd take it one fuck of a lot further than that, you can bet your ass...

Well said...

Sgt Schultz
03-28-2007, 10:03 AM
FORD response to....everything;
"Likud Zionfascists blah blah blah PNAC blah blah blah Chimp Fraudministration blah blah blahc onspiracy blah blah blah Haliburton blah blah blah "

Sgt Schultz
03-28-2007, 10:10 AM
For those Islamofascist apologists - have you ever READ the Suras of the Koran, or even more importantly, the Hadith?

FORD, your "analogies" are way, WAY off to say the least.

Sgt Schultz
03-28-2007, 10:17 AM
Here's what happenes to apostates and critics of Islam.

Hirsi Ali under threat in US
27 March 2007

AMSTERDAM – Former MP Ayaan Hirsi Ali is now in danger in the US as well. Her security has been stepped up for the past three weeks. Because of concrete threats, she is now receiving the same level of protection as she previously needed in the Netherlands, the Volkskrant reports.

Hirsi Ali had more freedom of movement when she first arrived in the US last September. Her lack of freedom in the Netherlands was one of the reasons for her move.

The forced isolation made it impossible for her to continue in her position as MP at the time, she said. The Liberal VVD politician had to travel by armoured car in the Netherlands, accompanied by six bodyguards. In the US just two security workers, who kept an eye on her from a distance, sufficed.

Hirsi Ali's protection is carried out by American security personnel commissioned by the Dutch Justice department. Hirsi Ali works at the American Enterprise Institute in Washington DC, a think-tank that has close ties with the Republican party.

As in the Netherlands, the threats against her come from Muslim extremists. They are in connection with the lectures and media appearances Hirsi Ali has been making since the publication of the American version of her autobiography, "The Infidel," in January.

The book has sold 148,000 copies over the past two months and led to heated debate in the US.

Besides glowing reviews in The New York Times and other media, Hirsi Ali is also coming up against opposition because of her uncompromising criticism of Islam.

link (http://www.expatica.com/actual/article.asp?subchannel_id=1&story_id=38109)

Ellyllions
03-28-2007, 10:21 AM
And I heard Allen say yesterday, (when his aide was caught trying to take a gun into a Government building) that Senators aren't afforded the necessary protection that they need.

Hey, if it's all clover and roses in this world why does he feel the need to have a gun and 2 magazines close by? Yes his aide was carrying ALLEN's gun even though Allen blatantly denied that the aide was instructed to do so....

*please take note that I used the word "magazines" instead of "clips"

Sgt Schultz
03-28-2007, 10:56 AM
Everybody knows that Islam is a Religion of Peace™

link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMB6pFy10u0)

http://www.jihadwatch.org/HalfHourNewsHour.jpg

knuckleboner
03-28-2007, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Ellyllions
And I heard Allen say yesterday, (when his aide was caught trying to take a gun into a Government building) that Senators aren't afforded the necessary protection that they need.

Hey, if it's all clover and roses in this world why does he feel the need to have a gun and 2 magazines close by? Yes his aide was carrying ALLEN's gun even though Allen blatantly denied that the aide was instructed to do so....

*please take note that I used the word "magazines" instead of "clips"

(webb. it's webb. webb beat allen...;))

FORD
03-28-2007, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by knuckleboner
(webb. it's webb. webb beat allen...;))

And thank God for that!

I'm not sure that Webb necessarily needs to be backing heat on the Senate floor (or his assistant, for that matter)

But he does have a point about the (criminal) executive branch having all the protection, while a few senators actually had a biological weapon placed in their office not so long ago. But then, the Anthrax didn't come from any Ay-rab terraists either.

FORD
03-28-2007, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob

How about driving a Ryder truck full of ammonium nitrate fertilizer and kerosene into a basement of a Federal Building?

Tim McVeigh was a "Christian" terrorist.

How about stalking an abortion clinic and shooting the doctors and other employees as they leave the building?

Paul Hill was a "Christian" terrorist, acting on the teachings of another "Christian" terrorist named Randall Terry, who is still very much alive and free in this country.

How about blowing up gay bars, abortion clinics, the Olympic park in Atlanta and other targets in the name of God?

Eric Rudolph was a "Christian" terrorist.

How about an unelected cowardly piece of shit in the White House who says:
"God told me to strike Iraq, so I did"

George Bush is a "Christian" terrorist.

The KKK and the Irish Republican Army are "Christian" terrorists.

Now who (besides Sesh ;) ) is willing to condemn all of Christianity for the actions of this handful of terrorists?

Let's be consistent here.

Do we then also condemn all Jews for the actions of the Likud Zionfascists, who are the worst terrorists on the planet??

Ellyllions
03-28-2007, 02:29 PM
who?
The majority of the State of California.

FORD
03-28-2007, 02:32 PM
who?
The majority of the State of California.

You seem to be parroting hate radio talking points lately.

Might want to change the station.......

Ellyllions
03-28-2007, 02:36 PM
Oh find another tout. I'm not listening to anything....

Ellyllions
03-28-2007, 02:38 PM
Or rather, how would you know if you weren't listening to hate radiio yourself?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. One of these days, Rush Limbaugh and Michael Moore will share a room at the same mental hospital and they'll laugh their asses off at how much trouble they've caused.

Baby's On Fire
03-28-2007, 05:36 PM
So mock THEM, not a religion.

You wouldn't draw an offensive picture of Jesus Christ because of what "Christian" terrorist George Bush did, would you?

All Christians should be mocked equally as well. All religious people should be mocked.

Do you really believe some dude in the sky is all-knowing and all-seeing? I'm gonna tell you a little secret.............there is no God and there sure as fuck is no Allah, either.

The_KiD
03-28-2007, 06:05 PM
To Quote Mike Ness..

"Some people go to Church on Sundays. Others bring it home. You're Damn right there aint no God, and they're all just standing there alone.."

Allah? You have got to be fucking kidding me..

Cheers,

KiD

FORD
03-28-2007, 06:14 PM
I respect Mike Ness a Hell of a lot, but that don't mean I have to agree with him on everything.

Besides, the issue here isn't whether or not God/Allah/Buddha/Krishna/Elohim/The Easter Bunny exists, but rather the question of whether you condemn BILLIONS of people for the actions of a few.

Nickdfresh
03-28-2007, 06:21 PM

Hitler? Not a Christian.

Stalin? Not a Christian.

Tojo? Not a Christian.

'nuff said.

Germany: Predominately Lutheran, with a sizable Catholic population.

Russian: Russian Orthodox, with varying repressions by the gov't...

Many of their "willing executioners" thought they were doing God's will...

Oh, and BTW, much of the anti-Semitism that enabled the Holocaust was passed on generation to generation by "Christians"...

Nickdfresh
03-28-2007, 06:29 PM
For those Islamofascist apologists - have you ever READ the Suras of the Koran, or even more importantly, the Hadith?

FORD, your "analogies" are way, WAY off to say the least.

First of all, using the term "Islamofascist" is completely idiotic in its oversimplification...

And BTW, have you ever read the Koran? Or just selectively edited passages from it?

I pretty sure the latter...

'Cause, there is some seriously ridiculous and violent shit in the Bible too...

The_KiD
03-28-2007, 06:29 PM
I respect Mike Ness a Hell of a lot, but that don't mean I have to agree with him on everything.

Besides, the issue here isn't whether or not God/Allah/Buddha/Krishna/Elohim/The Easter Bunny exists, but rather the question of whether you condemn BILLIONS of people for the actions of a few.

Ford,

I do too and I was just quoting him to make a little light of this as I was listening to "Somewhere between Heaven & Hell". I agree with not pre-judging people on basis of religion, race etc.. But if that woman lost a loved one due to a muslim terrorist.. Let her wear the shirt and let her heal..

Hate is a terrible thing.. But Bin Laden and his Muslim followers declaring Jihad on America is not helping their situation...

Cheers,

KiD

PlexiBrown
03-28-2007, 06:39 PM
How about driving a Ryder truck full of ammonium nitrate fertilizer and kerosene into a basement of a Federal Building?

How about stalking an abortion clinic and shooting the doctors and other employees as they leave the building?

Paul Hill was a "Christian" terrorist, acting on the teachings of another "Christian" terrorist named Randall Terry, who is still very much alive and free in this country.

How about blowing up gay bars, abortion clinics, the Olympic park in Atlanta and other targets in the name of God?

Now who (besides Sesh ;) ) is willing to condemn all of Christianity for the actions of this handful of terrorists?

Do we then also condemn all Jews for the actions of the Likud Zionfascists, who are the worst terrorists on the planet??

Dead on accurate. The "Christians" are just as evil as the "evil doers" they condemn. It's is all the same BULLSHIT. Christians can't even agree on which version of the bible to follow. The Bible, like other religous books, were not meant to be taken literally although they have deep meaning. See here http://www.keeneonline.com/other/allegory.htm

BigBadBrian
03-28-2007, 08:37 PM

If you claim all the above people were Christians, I now know why your logic when it comes to the Christian faith is so hosed up.

FORD
03-28-2007, 08:45 PM
If you claim all the above people were Christians, I now know why your logic when it comes to the Christian faith is so hosed up.

You'll notice I use quotes around the word "Christian".

The point is that each and every one of them believed themselves to BE Christians and some of them even claimed to be acting on orders from God Himself.

Do they follow the teachings of Jesus Christ? Obviously not.

But then, "muslims" who spend time in strip bars drinking and looking at naked women aren't following the teachings of Mohammed, are they?

If you judge 1.3 billion Muslims by the actions of Osama Bin Laden, how is that any more logical than judging all Christians by the examples listed above?

BigBadBrian
03-28-2007, 08:54 PM

If you judge 1.3 billion Muslims by the actions of Osama Bin Laden, how is that any more logical than judging all Christians by the examples listed above?

Based upon the actions of the multitudes of muslims around the globe. It's a religion of hate. Period.

Nickdfresh
03-28-2007, 09:24 PM
Jesus you're dumb, Brianne...

And you have much in common with the 50 or so actual Jihadists..

knuckleboner
03-28-2007, 11:07 PM
Based upon the actions of the multitudes of muslims around the globe. It's a religion of hate. Period.

saudi arabia has 27 million people. egypt has 78 million. yemen has 21 million. iran has 68 million. the palestinian area has almost 4 million.

if the majority of muslims believed in practicing hate, there'd actually be a HELL of a lot more violence in the world. 1 or 2...homicide...bombers a day doesn't come close to cutting it.

bueno bob
03-29-2007, 04:12 AM

Well, I didn't really want this to turn into a religious debate, per se, but my impression of Timothy McVeigh's actions was not that it was religiously inspired - that is to say that McVeigh didn't commit an act of terrorism out of a misguided love for religion to "Punish the infidels", so to speak, but to argue that it was a justified response to the incidents in Waco against the Branch Davidians, i.e. pointing out the "crimes" of the U.S. Government against them. Short of that, I wasn't really aware of any direct religious connection, although I suppose there might be a case to be made for it. I think it's probably more likely that McVeigh was, at basest, an anti-establishment zealot, not a religious zealot per se. According to several publications, I think he announced himself as an agnostic, anyway, which would do a lot to separate him from the ground level concept of Christianity, at least to the general public at large.

In regards to Randall Terry, the only thing I was aware of was his adultery - and his numerous arrests, once for attempting to have a fetus in a jar delivered to Clinton when he was campaigning. In regards to Paul Hill, I'll have to look into that more - I absolutely agree that guy was a piece of shit, but until now I wasn't immediately aware of a connection between him and Randall Terry, so...bear with me while I do some research, I'll get back to you.

Like I said, though, I wasn't attempting to turn it into a religious debate - at the heart of the issue is whether or not the woman was justified in insulting Islam in general by insulting the men on trial who stand accused of terrorist activities, which resulted in the death of her husband. On that level alone, I think her statement in wearing the T shirt applies, really, only to those who stand accused - now, if she wears it out in general public, that'll automatically become a whole new issue...playing on an even ground, had the victims' families of Timothy McVeigh, Paul Hill and Eric Rudolph wished to demonstrate against THEM specifically by making a visual and/or verbal statement against organized Christianity (or more specifically, The Army of God, Christian Identity or whichever extremist faction of Christianity was or would be responsible for past/present/future homeland terrorism), likewise - no problem with that at all. Doing so is an attack on the belief stucture of the guilty party and should not be taken by the average supporter of said idealism/belief structure as an attack on the religion in whole, per se. I think most practicing Christians by and large would be able to identify that aspect and discern the difference.

Of course, the same can't be said about Muslims, be they extremist zealots or not, because visualization of Allah in any form whatsoever horrifically offends ALL branches to the nth level, not just the few in question of the atrocities at hand day to day - which, in my own personal opinion, is the ultimate weakness of Islam.

Christianity has evolved over the years to the point where it's own particular followers can (and inevitably will) vary from point to point and what's taken as insult in some quarters (or sin, if you will) is harmless in all the others. Christianity offers a little room for individuals to breathe, in that sense, but Islam as a whole does not.

The worst that can happen to you with Christian religions, when you break from the established guidelines of your branch, is excommunication, I suppose - and everybody tells you that you're not a "real" Christian. Of course, there are a plethora of other branches that will gladly welcome you in with open arms, so this isn't a life ending problem, per se. Not at it's basest level, anyway. Islam? Break with traditional, established guidelines there and your road gets a LOT rockier. Sometimes, well, literally.

Thus, you get the endless argument - "These Christians aren't really Christians because they don't live like a Christian should live!", or so say the other branches of Christians who don't share the same belief system (or the person who's not a Christian, but just doesn't like the religion based on it's own merits or lack thereof). Of course, there are about 300 branches (or better) of Christianity to choose from, so it's a hard thing to nail down into exact terms. Catholicism, Jehovah's Witnesses, Protestants, Lutherans, 7th Day Adventists, Pentacostals, Latter Day Saints, Christian Scientists, Oriental Orthodox, Eastern Catholicism, Anabaptists, Syriac Christianity, Anglicans, Methodists, Liberal Theologists, Unity followers...all based around the same concepts, but certainly a whole world of difference in practice, principals and teachings, and because of that, I think Christians by and large can be more easily forgiving of demonstrations against Christianity on large.

With Islam, the religion is equally culture as much as belief, and maybe that's where the breakdown is at - by insulting the belief, you insult the culture as well - you insult the lives of people. I don't know...I do know that if I were in the same shoes, I'd very much understand what the woman decided to do and would quite likely do the same myself. Such is what these men did and if they perhaps thought that nobody outside of the faith of Islam would insult Allah or Islam as a result of their actions, after having lost somebody close to them for what to them would be no reason (even if these Muslims had a perfect sense of reason for bombing these areas), then they deluded themselves and they shouldn't be surprised.

Anyway...I've rambled long enough...but hopefully in all that, I made some sort of relevant point...it's nice to do in between posting tit shots in the Sheep Pen 64 times a day...

:D

Sgt Schultz
03-29-2007, 10:20 AM
List of some Islamic Terror Attacks For the Past 3 Months

Date Country City Killed Wounded Description

3/28/07 Afghanistan Kabul An Islamic suicide bomber kills four people at a market.
3/27/07 Afghanistan Kabul Islamic militants kill a Pakistani engineer and injure two Afghans in a shooting ambush.
3/27/07 Afghanistan Lashkar Gah An Islamic religious extremist blows himself up in a police station, killing four people.
3/27/07 Afghanistan Bajaur 5 0 Islamic terrorists kill four Pakistani intelligence agents on a remote highway.
3/26/07 Yemen Saada 2 0 Two Western students (British and French) are killed by radical Shiites.
3/26/07 Pakistan Tank 1 4 Islamic militants attack a police station, killing one officer.
3/26/07 Thailand Pattani 1 1 Militant Muslims shoot two Buddhist electricians, killing one
3/25/07 India Tral 1 0 A police officer is kidnapped and strangled by the Mujahideen.
3/25/07 Afghanistan Maidan Wardak 2 2 The Taliban attack a police station, killing two Afghan officers.
3/24/07 Chechnya Grozny 1 3 A Russian is killed in a Mujahideen roadside bomb attack.
3/24/07 Sudan Sirba 3 15 Three African villagers are killed by Islamic Arab militias in a deadly raid.
3/24/07 Thailand Narathiwat 2 0 Two Buddhist policemen are shot to death at point-blank range at a market by Muslim radicals.
3/23/07 Somalia Mogadishu 2 8 Islamic insurgents attack Ethiopian troops. At least two people are killed.
3/23/07 Somalia Mogadishu 11 0 Somali Islamists shoot down a cargo plane with a rocket, killing eleven Belarus civilians.
3/23/07 India Shopian 1 0 A 16-year-old girl is shot and killed by the Mujahideen.
3/23/07 Afghanistan Kandahar 5 5 In three separate attacks, Muslim extremists ambush Afghan police, killing at least five.
3/23/07 Afghanistan Kandahar 17 4 Taliban extremists ambush a supply convoy, killing two truck drivers and fifteen security guards.
3/22/07 India Kupwara 1 0 A policeman dies of injuries suffered in a Mujahideen attack two days earlier.
3/22/07 Somalia Kismayo 1 3 A woman is killed in a grenade attack.
3/21/07 Nigeria Gombe 1 0 A female Christian teacher is attacked and killed by her students, who accused her of 'desecrating' the Qur'an.
3/20/07 Somalia Mogadishu 6 36 Four Somali and two Ethiopian soldiers are killed by Islamists, who drag the bodies of several through the streets.
3/20/07 Somalia Mogadishu 3 0 Three civilians are killed when Islamic militias mortar a neighborhood.
3/20/07 Afghanistan Zabul 1 0 An Afghan driver's decapitated body is found a week after he was killed by the Taliban.
3/20/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 2 Muslim radicals murder a Thai soldier and injure two others in a shooting attack.
3/19/07 Thailand Pattani 3 3 Three Buddhist women are shot to death by militant Muslims while riding to work at a farm.
3/19/07 Pakistan Tank 1 0 A policeman is shot to death by Taliban militants.
3/19/07 Afghanistan Kabul 1 5 A 15-year-old boy is killed by a Muslim suicide bomber.
3/18/07 Thailand Songkhla 1 0 A Buddhist man is shot off of his motorcycle by Muslim radicals.
3/18/07 Thailand Songkhla 2 2 Two Buddhist factory workers, a mother and daughter, are shot to death by Islamic terrorists.
3/18/07 Somalia Kismayo 1 0 Islamic insurgents assassinate a police chief.
3/18/07 Somalia Mogadishu 2 18 Two people are killed when Islamic militias bomb a restaurant.
3/18/07 Paskistan Mardan 1 0 Muslim extremists gun down a watchman, then set fire to four music shops.
3/17/07 Afghanistan Farah 2 0 Two policemen are killed during an ambush on their convoy by Muslim extremists.
3/17/07 Thailand Songkhla 3 7 Muslim terrorists attack a boarding school, killing three children and injuring at least seven more.
3/17/07 Afghanistan Kandahar 2 2 Two children are murdered by a Muslim suicide bomber.
3/16/07 Somalia Mogadishu 7 1 Islamic militias bomb a house, killing seven people, including four children.
3/16/07 Afghanistan Kabul 1 0 The Taliban execute the captured Afghan driver of an Italian journalist.
3/16/07 India Baramulla 1 7 The Mujahideen throw a bomb into a bus stop, killing one person.
3/15/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 A Muslim terrorist shoots an office worker three times in the back before fleeing.
3/14/07 Afghanistan Khost 5 38 A suicide bomber wearing a Muslim prayer cap strikes near a police patrol, killing five other people.
3/14/07 Afghanistan Faryab 1 1 Taliban militants shoot a police officer off of a motorbike.
3/14/07 Thailand Yala 1 11 Islamists bomb a moderate mosque, killing at least one person.
3/14/07 Thailand Yala 2 11 Radicals throw a bomb into a coffee shop, killing two people.
3/14/07 Thailand Yala 9 1 Islamists bomb a bus full of Buddhists, then shoot all of the victims at close range.
3/14/07 Somalia Mogadishu 1 0 A human rights activist is gunned down while drinking tea at a shop.
3/13/07 Somalia Mogadishu 1 3 The 12-year-old son of the president is killed in a mortar attack by Islamic militias.
3/13/07 Afghanistan Spin Boldak 3 6 Three civilians are killed by an Islamic suicide bomber, who detonates in a crowd of people.
3/13/07 Afghanistan Lashkar Gah 1 6 A suicide bomber kills one person.
3/13/07 Pakistan Dera Ismail Khan 2 1 Two people, including a teacher, are gunned down in separate sectarian attacks.
3/13/07 Somalia Sheik Sufi 3 1 Islamic militias fire shells into a neighborhood, killing three civilians.
3/13/07 Yemen Saada 12 0 Twelve Yemeni soldiers are killed in a clash with radicals Shias.
3/13/07 Pakistan Borianwala 2 0 A young woman and her lover are gunned down by her father and brothers in an honor killing.
3/12/07 Somalia Mogadishu 1 3 At least one person is killed when an Islamist tosses a bomb into a restaurant.
3/12/07 Pakistan Belod 3 0 Two men and a woman are shot and stoned to death for adultery by the Lashkar-Islam group.
3/12/07 Somalia Mogadishu 2 0 Islamic militias attack Ethiopian troops. A boy and a woman are killed in the crossfire.
3/12/07 Afghanistan Bakwa 9 1 Muslim extremists blow up an Afghan police convoy, killing nine officers.
3/12/07 Pakistan Jandola 1 0 al-Qaeda militants kidnap and behead a civilian.
3/12/07 Pakistan Dera Ismail Khan 1 0 A Shia rickshaw driver is gunned down by Sunni radicals.
3/12/07 Thailand Pattani 3 10 Islamists set off a bomb, injuring ten people, behead a migrant worker and shoot two more to death.
3/11/07 Thailand Yala 2 0 Two Buddhists, a brother and sister, are murdered by radical Muslims as they are returning from their rubber plantation.
3/11/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 A 60-year-old rubber tapper is shot to death by Islamists.
3/11/07 Afghanistan Khost 4 0 Four policemen are killed in a terrorist bombing.
3/11/07 Somalia Mogadisuh 4 0 Four civilians are gunned down in separate attacks.
3/10/07 India Tral 2 0 Two civilians are killed when fleeing militants use them as human shields.
3/10/07 Pakistan Dera Ismail Khan 1 1 A government employee is killed by radical Sunnis while buying milk at a grocery.
3/10/07 Somalia Mogadishu 1 1 A bomb kills one person at a pasta factory.
3/10/07 Afghanistan Arghastan 8 2 Religious extremists cross over from Pakistan and kill eight Afghan border guards.
3/10/07 Pakistan North Waziristan 1 0 A Pakistani solider is shot to death by Islamic militants at a checkpoint.
3/10/07 India Srinagar 1 2 One member of a security patrol is killed when the Mujahideen hurl a grenade at them.
3/10/07 Pakistan Dwatoi 1 0 A Pakistani soldier is killed by radical militants along the Afghan border.
3/10/07 Thailand Yala 2 0 A Buddhist man and wife are brutally slain by Muslim gunmen as they are driving home from market.
3/9/07 Pakistan North Waziristan 1 0 An Afghan refugee is executed by Taliban militants.
3/9/07 Pakistan Dera Ismail Khan 1 0 A Shia businessman is shot to death by Sunni radicals.
3/9/07 India Melapalayam 1 0 A 35-year-old woman is pelted with stones and stabbed to death by members of al-Umma for having an affair.
3/9/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 Islamists enter a grocery store pretending to be customers, then shoot the owner to death.
3/9/07 Afghanistan Arghandab 2 6 Two civilians are killed and six wounded by a roadside bomb attack.
3/8/07 Afghanistan Mirwais Mena 1 5 Three children are among five civilians injured by a suicide bomber. Elsewhere, a German aid worker is killed.
3/8/07 Pakistan Tank 1 0 A Sunni activist is gunned down by radical Shias while sitting in a café.
3/7/07 Thailand Yala 1 1 A 58-year-old Buddhist rubber tapper is beheaded by Muslim radicals, who then set his body on fire.
3/7/07 Thailand Pattani 1 2 A Buddhist man is shot to death by Islamic terrorists, who also injure his wife and a 7-year-old girl.
3/7/07 Pakistan Sui 1 12 Terrorists detonate a bomb, killing a pro-government tribal elder and wounding 12 others.
3/7/07 Somalia Mogadishu 12 19 Islamic militias ambush a Ugandan convoy, killing a dozen civilians along a city street.
3/6/07 Aghanistan Nangarhar 8 35 A highway attack by the Taliban leaves eight civilians dead and over thirty-five injured.
3/6/07 Philippines Mindanao 1 2 Moro Islamic Front terrorists attack a government post, killing a solider.
3/6/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 A 35-year-old Buddhist is murdered by militant Muslims in a drive-by attack.
3/6/07 Pakistan South Waziristan 7 1 Uzbeki Mujahideen attack a local chieftan's home, killing his brothers. Four others are killed in the ensuing gunfight.
3/6/07 Pakistan Kandhkot 1 0 A woman is shot to death by her brother-in-law on suspicion of having an affair.
3/5/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 A 70-year-old Buddhist man is shot to death by militant Muslims.
3/5/07 Thailand Yala 1 3 Two married couples are targeted by Muslim gunmen, resulting in one death and three injuries.
3/5/07 Thailand Yala 1 0 A 21-year-old Buddhist man is shot to death by Muslim insurgents while standing in a phone booth.
3/5/07 Thailand Yala 2 0 Two men are gunned down by radical Muslims in a drive-by shooting.
3/5/07 Sudan Graida 2 0 Two African Union peacekeepers are murdered by suspected Arab militias.
3/5/07 Somalia Mogadishu 7 2 Islamic militias are suspected in three separate shooting attacks that leave seven people dead, including business leaders.
3/5/07 Thailand Pattani 2 0 Two Buddhist rice paddy workers are murdered by Muslim gunmen as they are working.
3/4/07 Afghanistan Nangarhar 16 25 The Hezb-e-Islami terrorist groups takes responsibility for a suicide attack that kills sixteen Afghan civilians.
3/4/07 Afghanistan Khost 2 10 The Taliban attack a forest ranger station, killing two innocent people.
3/4/07 India Dharmari 1 0 A civilian is shot dead by the Mujahideen.
3/4/07 Pakistan Nawabshah 2 0 A Muslim man hacks his sister and her lover to death with a hatchet in an honor killing.
3/4/07 Algeria Beni Yeni 7 1 Islamic fundamentalists ambush a police convoy, killing seven people.
3/3/07 Thailand Narathiwat 2 0 Two teenage girls are murdered by Islamists as they are on their way to take a school exam.
3/3/07 Indonesia Ambon 0 13 At least a dozen people are injured in a nail bomb blast. Children are among the casualties.
3/3/07 Thailand Yala 1 0 A man is shot to death by Muslim radicals while on his way to work at a rubber plantation.
3/3/07 Afghanistan Herat 2 17 Two Afghan civilians are blown to bits by a bomb planted by religious extremists.
3/3/07 Algeria Ain Defla 4 5 Four oil workers are murdered by Islamic fundamentalists while traveling in a bus.
3/3/07 Thailand Pattani 1 0 A civilian is shot and killed by Muslim militants.
3/3/07 Afghanistan Sangin 2 0 Two British soliders are killed when Taliban militants fire rockets into their camp.
3/2/07 Afghanistan Kunar 1 2 Taliban terrorists attack a police station, killing an officer.
3/2/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 Islamic terrorists shoot a man to death while he is sitting in his pickup truck.
3/2/07 Pakistan Multan 3 8 A bicycle bomb targets an anti-terror judge, killing at least three people.
3/2/07 Chechnya Lada 2 1 A policeman and his wife are slaughtered in an ambush by Jihad warriors on their vehicle.
3/1/07 Afghanistan Farah 3 48 Taliban terrorists detonate a bomb by remote control, killing at least three civilians. Ten children are among the injured.
3/1/07 Somalia Mogadishu 1 0 Islamic insurgents kill the bodyguard of a government official.
3/1/07 Afghanistan Garmser 1 0 An Afghan doctor is kidnapped and murdered by extremists.
3/1/07 India Kishtwar 2 0 A man and his father are killed inside their home by Harkat-ul-Jehad Islami terrorists.
3/1/07 Pakistan Punjab 1 0 A Muslim murders a heretic after shouting, 'You are an infidel.'
3/1/07 Jordan Amman 1 0 A 23-year-old man strangles his 43-year-old aunt to death on the (erroneous) suspicion that she was not a virgin.
2/28/07 Thailand Pattani 1 0 A 48-year-old Buddhist is brutally shot to death by Muslim militants.
2/28/07 Thailand Pattani 1 0 A 59-year-old teacher is gunned down by Islamic terrorists.
2/28/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 Muslim militants shoot a middle-aged rubber worker to death by the side of the road.
2/27/07 Afghanistan Bagram 23 11 A Fedayeen suicide bomber blows apart two-dozen innocent lives.
2/27/07 Pakistan Jandola 1 0 A teacher is abducted and beheaded by militant Muslims, who then dump his body in a sack.
2/27/07 Algeria Ain Rich 3 1 Three security officers are killed in separate attacks by Islamic fundamentalists.
2/27/07 Pal. Auth. Gaza 3 0 Three prostitutes are gunned down in suspected honor killings by religious fundamentalists.
2/27/07 India Wagoora 1 0 A man who was shot by the Mujahideen a week earlier succumbs to his injuries.
2/26/07 Afghanistan Khost 1 7 A policeman is killed when he tries to stop a suicide bomber from entering a station.
2/26/07 Afghanistan Kandahar 2 1 A suicide bomber kills two civilians.
2/26/07 Saudi Arabia Medina 4 0 A 17-year-old boy is among four French nationals brutally gunned down by Islamic purists.
2/25/07 Israel Hebron 1 0 An Isreali settler is stabbed to death by Palestinian militants.
2/25/07 Pakistan Kahan 3 0 A woman and two children are killed when Taliban-backed militants fire a rocket into a home.
2/25/07 Pakistan Larkana Tehsil 0 3 Three Hindu woman are gang-raped in their home at gunpoint by a Muslim gang.
2/24/07 India Habbaniyah 1 0 The Mujahideen gun down a cop.
2/24/07 Thailand Pattani 1 4 A 28-year-old civilian is gunned down by Muslim militants in front of his home.
2/23/07 Philippines Lamitan 1 0 Abu Sayyaf suspected in the murder of a man riding his bicycle.
2/23/07 Somalia Mogadishu 9 20 At least three separate attacks by Islamic militias leave nine civilians dead.
2/23/07 Chechnya Gudermes 5 3 Five police officers are killed in a bombing by Jihad fighters.
2/23/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 A 24-year-old man is murdered by Muslim radicals while sitting in a tea shop.
2/22/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 1 A civilian is shot to death in a drive-by shooting by Muslim gunmen.
2/22/07 India Wahipora 1 0 A man is abducted by the Mujahideen, who kill him in captivity.
2/22/07 India Damhal Khushipora 1 0 Terrorists shoot a civilian to death.
2/22/07 Pakistan Allah Bux Brohi 2 0 Two girls are hacked to death by their families for premarital sex.
2/21/07 Afghanistan Shindand 1 2 A female Spanish soldier is killed when Islamic radicals explode a mine under her truck.
2/21/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 1 Islamic radicals fire on two brothers, killing one.
2/21/07 Somalia Mogadishu 2 0 Two men are gunned down by suspected Islamists in separate attacks.
2/21/07 Sudan Umm Dhai 20 0 Arab militias backed by the Islamic Republic massacre another twenty villagers.
2/21/07 Pakistan Badar 1 0 A civilian is gunned down in what appears to be a random terror attack.
2/21/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 A 55-year-old Buddhist woman is shot to death by Muslim radicals.
2/21/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 Militant Muslims shoot a teacher to death as he is riding to work.
2/21/07 Pakistan Tank 1 0 A tribal elder is killed in his home by al-Qaeda backed militants.
2/20/07 Somalia Mogadishu 16 40 Islamic militias rain down mortars on areas of the city, killing at least sixteen residents.
2/20/07 Pakistan Gujranwala 1 0 A woman is shot to death by an Islamic extremist for not wearing a head scarf.
2/20/07 India Anantnag 2 0 Two guards are killed by the Al-Mansooran terrorist group.
2/20/07 USA Nashville, TN 0 1 A Muslim cab driver runs over a Christian after arguing about religion. The young man's ankle and hip are broken by the vehicle.
2/20/07 Thailand Songkhla 1 0 A village chief is gunned down by Islamic radicals.
2/19/07 Pakistan North Waziristan 1 0 Islamists cut off a man's head, hands and feet. Dumping the body along with a note.
2/19/07 India Moghal Maidan 1 2 A security patrol is brutally ambushed by the Mujahideen.
2/19/07 Thailand Yala 1 1 Another bombing kills another Thai. This time a soldier leaving his home.
2/18/07 Thailand Yala 3 24 Three more people are killed in separate bombings.
2/18/07 Thailand Pattani 3 0 Three Chinese Buddhists are gunned down in a brutal assault by Islamic radicals.
2/18/07 Afghanistan Farah 4 2 Four policemen are killed in a suspected Taliban bomb attack.
2/18/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 22 Islamists stage a series of bombings against karaoke bars, killing at least one person.
2/18/07 Somalia Mogadishu 1 2 Islamic gunmen attack a car carrying Somalis, killing at least one.
2/18/07 Somalia Mogadishu 4 0 A car explosion at a soccer stadium kills four people.
2/18/07 Pakistan Turab Gholato 2 0 Two children are killed by a landmine planted by Taliban-backed militants.
2/17/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 A hunter and his dog are shot and hacked to death by Islamists, who then burn the bodies.
2/17/07 Pakistan Quetta 16 30 Sixteen people are murdered when a suicide bomber blows himself up inside a packed courtroom.
2/17/07 India Koti Nullah 1 0 The Mujahideen abduct a civilian from his home and kill him in captivity.
2/16/07 Somalia Mogadishu 1 12 Islamic militias lob a mortar into a displaced persons camp, killing a refugee.
2/16/07 Pakistan Bajaur 1 3 Pro-Taliban militants kill a doctor with a roadside bomb
2/15/07 Somalia Mogadishu 4 5 Children are among four killed by mortar fire from Islamic militias.
2/14/07 Thailand Yala 1 5 One person is killed in a bomb attack by radical Muslims.
2/14/07 Thailand Yala 1 0 A 30-year-old rubber tapper is murdered by Islamic radicals.
2/14/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 1 A married couple is attacked by Muslim radicals. The wife dies from injuries.
2/14/07 Thailand Yala 2 0 A Buddhist father and son, selling herbal medicines by the roadside are brutally gunned down by Islamic gunmen.
2/14/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 A Buddhist man is shot to death by Muslims while riding his motorcycle.
2/14/07 Pakistan Dera Ismail Khan 1 0 A Shiite cleric is gunned down in a sectarian attack.
2/14/07 Yemen Saada 2 2 Two members of the military are killed in an ambush by radical Shiites.
2/13/07 USA Salt Lake City, UT 5 4 A Muslim immigrant enters a gift shop and mows down five people buying Valentines Day cards, in a brutal hate crime.
2/13/07 Algeria Algiers 6 30 Six people are killed in at least four deadly bombings by Islamic fundamentalists across the country.
2/13/07 Lebanon Bikfaya 3 19 Following threats by Islamic groups, two coordinated bomb blasts rip through a Christian town, killing at least three persons.
2/12/07 Afghanistan Zabul 2 1 Two policemen are killed when Taliban militants ambush their vehicle.
2/12/07 Somalia Mogadishu 2 4 Islamists lob mortars into a home, killing a father and his 6-year-old son.
2/12/07 Thailand Pattani 1 0 A Buddhist man is killed in a public phone booth in front of his wife and son.
2/12/07 Somalia Mogadishu 1 3 A woman is killed when Somali Islamists lob a mortar into her home.
2/11/07 Thailand Yala 3 0 Three villagers are shot to death by Muslim militants. The victims included two women.
2/10/07 Somalia Mogadishu 3 3 Three people are killed when Islamists bomb a market.
2/10/07 Somalia Mogadishu 5 10 Two girls are among five killed in two rocket attacks after Islamic groups vow to step up the violence.
2/10/07 Thailand Pattani 1 0 A 56-year-old truck driver is gunned down on the job by Islamic radicals.
2/9/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 Islamists shoot a 20-year-old civilian to death at a tea shop.
2/9/07 Afghanistan Kandahar 4 3 Four Afghan policemen are killed in a Taliban ambush.
2/8/07 Thailand Pattani 1 0 A 72-year-old Buddhist man is beheaded by Islamists.
2/8/07 India Aragam 4 1 A brutal ambush by Islamic militants leaves four people dead, including a civilian.
2/8/07 India Baharabad 1 2 A man is gunned down in a Muslim shooting attack that leaves his wife and one other injured.
2/8/07 UAE Dubai 1 0 A man kills his 22-year-old sister on suspicion that she was having an affair, based on a mobile phone picture.
2/7/07 Pakistan Darra Adam Khel 1 1 al-Qaeda militants gun down a Pakistani ISI agent in an attack on his vehicle.
2/7/07 Somalia Mogadishu 2 7 Two children are reported killed in a mortar attack by Islamic militias.
2/7/07 Afghanistan Kandahar 2 6 Two Afghans are killed, and six wounded, by a Taliban bomb planted on a motorbike.
2/7/07 Afghanistan Shindand 3 2 Three Afghan cops are killed by a remote-controlled device.
2/7/07 Chechnya Vedeno 1 0 A local official bleeds to death after Jihadis blow off his foot with a bomb.
2/7/07 Pakistan Sindh 1 0 The remains of a Hindu man, kidnapped and murdered by Islamists, are found six months later.
2/6/07 India Bandipora 1 0 A civilian is kidnapped and killed by the Mujahideen.
2/6/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 Muslims hack a 37-year-old laborer to death with machetes.
2/6/07 India Pukharni 1 0 Terrorists kill a boy with a landmine.
2/6/07 Pakistan Islamabad 0 10 A suicide bomber blows himself up in a botched attack on the city's main airport.
2/6/07 Thailand Pattani 1 2 A man is shot to death while riding a motorbike with his wife and 3-year-old daughter.
2/6/07 Pakistan Miran Shah 2 0 Islamic terrorists bind two men and then shoot them to death.
2/5/07 Pakistan Bajaur 2 1 Pro-government tribal leaders are killed by al-Qaeda supported militants.
2/4/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 A 68-year-old Buddhist man is shot off his motorbike by Islamic radicals.
2/4/07 Thailand Pattani 1 0 A Buddhist school official is murdered by Muslim terrorists.
2/4/07 Pal. Auth. Gaza 2 0 Two more Palestinians die from a Hamas sniper attack. One is 17-years-old.
2/4/07 India Srinagar 1 0 A man is shot dead by the Mujahideen.
2/3/07 Pakistan Tank 2 6 Two Pakistani soldiers are killed when a suicide bomber rams into their convoy.
2/3/07 India Pulwama 4 6 Mujahideen ambush a group of policemen, killing at least four.
2/3/07 Dagestan Makhachkala 3 0 Militants kill three policemen in two coordinated attacks.
2/2/07 Pal. Auth. Gaza 17 185 Seventeen people, including children, are killed in sectarian fighting between Muslim militias over a 24-hour period.
2/2/07 Pal. Auth. Gaza 15 90 Hamas sniper set up around a Palestinian training camp and fire into it. Some fifteen people are killed and nearly a hundred others injured.
2/1/07 Yemen Saada 10 20 Shiite radicals kill ten Yemeni soldiers in an attack on a roadblock.
2/1/07 Somalia Mogadishu 3 1 Two children are among three civilians killed in separate rocket attacks by the Islamic militia.
2/1/07 Pakistan Miran Shah 3 2 Three people, including an engineer and a road inspector are killed by al-Qaeda backed militants.
2/1/07 Pakistan Peshawar 2 4 A man and his wife are killed, and their four children injured in a bomb blast.
2/1/07 Thailand Pattani 1 0 Muslims shoot a Buddhist ice cream vendor to death, then chop off his head and leave the body sitting up in the vehicle.
2/1/07 Thailand Pattani 1 0 Another ice-cream vender is murdered by Islamists - this one while driving to work.
2/1/07 Thailand Yala 1 1 Islamists gun down a civilian and seriously injure his wife in the attack.
2/1/07 Pakistan North Waziristan 1 0 A man is beheaded by Islamic militants, who then pin a note to the body.
1/31/07 Thailand Yala 1 6 A 59-year-old rubber tapper is murdered in drive-by shooting by Islamists.
1/31/07 Thailand Pattani 1 3 Islamists kill a villager with a bomb.
1/31/07 Bangladesh Dhaka 1 1 A policeman is killed in a bomb attack by suspected Islamic extremists.
1/31/07 Pakistan Hangu 2 1 Two people inside a house are killed in a sectarian mortar attack.
1/30/07 Pakistan Hangu 2 14 Two Afghan refugees are killed by Sunni extremists following a Shia religious festival.
1/30/07 Afghanistan Herat 0 12 A Fedayeen suicide bomber rams his truck into an Afghan convoy, injuring a dozen innocents.
1/29/07 Pakistan Dera Ismail Khan 2 7 A suicide bomber blows himself up at a park, killing two other people.
1/29/07 Thailand Songkhla 3 1 Two Buddhist couples are brutally assaulted by Muslim radicals. Three people are killed.
1/29/07 India Kishtwar 2 2 The Mujahideen attack Indian troops, killing two.
1/29/07 Chechnya Gudermes 4 0 Four Russians are killed in a shooting and suicide attack by Islamic militants.
1/29/07 Israel Eilat 3 3 Three Israelis are murdered by an al-Aqsa suicide bomber at a bakery.
1/29/07 Thailand Yala 1 0 A teenager dies after his throat is slashed and he is stabbed by radical Muslims.
1/29/07 Thailand Yala 1 0 Islamists shoot a civilian off his motorcycle.
1/29/07 India Gorakhpur 1 0 A Hindu man is killed by a mob of angry Muslims.
1/29/07 Thailand Pattani 1 0 Muslim militants gun down a man driving his wife to work.
1/29/07 Algeria Batna 5 0 Islamic fundamentalists open up on a checkpoint with automatic weapons, killing five Algerian security staff at point-blank range.
1/28/07 Pakistan Punjab 2 0 A couple in their 40's are tied to a tree and stoned to death for adultery.
1/28/07 Philippines Rangaban 1 1 Moro Islamic Front terrorists attack a village, killing one defender and injuring another.
1/28/07 Thailand Pattani 1 0 A Buddhist man is killed in a Muslim drive-by attack.
1/28/07 Thailand Yala 1 0 A 33-year-old woman is shot to death by Islamic terrorists.
1/27/07 Afghanistan Kunar 1 3 Taliban terrorists kill an Afghan contractor during an ambush on a security base.
1/27/07 Pakistan Peshawar 14 60 A suicide bomber targets a crowd leaving a mosque, killing at least fourteen.
1/27/07 Yemen Saada 6 20 Radical Shiites ambush and kill six Yemeni soldiers.
1/27/07 Pakistan Babar Kuch 2 3 A rocket attack by Taliban-backed militants on a civilian vehicle leaves two dead.
1/27/07 Algeria Skikda 1 4 Islamic fundamentalists ambush a police station, killing one officer.
1/26/07 Pakistan Khan Yunis 1 1 al-Qaeda militants ambush a police patrol, killing an officer.
1/26/07 India Tanur 1 5 A Hindu activist is hacked to death by Muslim gangs.
1/26/07 Pal. Auth. Khan Yunis 1 0 A 2-year-old girl is killed when Islamic factions clash in Gaza.
1/26/07 Pal. Auth. Gaza 2 0 A man and a 16-year-old are killed in separate Hamas attacks.
1/26/07 Pakistan Islamabad 1 6 A suicide bomber blows himself up outside the Marriott hotel, killing a guard.
1/26/07 Sudan Magwe 1 2 An Indian peacekeeper is gunned down by suspected Jihadis.
1/26/07 Thailand Pattani 1 4 Islamists gun down a cop and injure four civilians with a bomb blast.
1/25/07 Thailand Pattani 1 0 A 57-year-old Buddhist man is murdered by Islamic radicals on his way to work.
1/25/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 1 A young man is gunned down by Islamic terrorists.
1/25/07 Pakistan Hangu 2 4 Two passersby are killed in a car bombing.
1/25/07 Somalia Kismayo 1 1 An Ethiopian solider is shot to death by Muslim militants.
1/25/07 Philippines Midsayap 1 0 At least one person is killed when Moro terrorists attack a group of families.
1/24/07 Somalia Mogadishu 2 1 Two civilians are killed when Islamic militias fire mortars into an airport.
1/23/07 Thailand Yala 1 0 A Buddhist man is murdered by Islamists as he drove his 7-year-old son home from school.
1/23/07 Thailand Narathiwat 2 0 Two men are gunned down in a drive-by shooting by Islamists.
1/23/07 Afghanistan Khost 10 14 A Taliban suicide bomber blows ten Afghan civilians to Allah.
1/23/07 Afghanistan Uruzgan 9 0 Nine Afghan policemen are murdered in a Taliban ambush in a remote area.
1/23/07 India Bandina 3 2 The Mujahideen blow up a passing security vehicle, killing three occupants.
1/23/07 Chechnya Kurchaloi 1 0 Jihadis shoot a police officer to death.
1/23/07 Jordan Amman 1 0 A 17-year-old girl is shot four times in the head by her father, who thought she had had sex. An autopsy showed she was a virgin.
1/22/07 Pakistan Miran Shah 5 20 Four Pakistani soldiers and a female passerby are killed in a Fedayeen suicide attack on a checkpoint.
1/21/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 A middle-aged Buddhist man is gunned down by militants as he is standing in front of his home talking with friends.
1/21/07 India Baramulla 1 12 A grenade attack by the Mujahideen eventually kills one of thirteen people injured.
1/21/07 Algeria Jijel 1 8 The Salafist Group for Preaching and Combat, kills an Algerian soldier in a bomb attack.
1/20/07 Somalia Mogadishu 4 0 Four civilians are killed in an Islamic attack.
1/20/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 2 A noodle vendor is shot to death in front of his 12-year-old daughter by Muslim militants.
1/20/07 Philippines Parang 1 7 Abu Sayyaf terrorists kill a Filipino soldier in an ambush.
1/19/07 Turkey Istanbul 1 0 An advocate for the victims of Armenian genocide is gunned down by a Muslim who says, 'I killed the infidel.'
1/18/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 A Buddhist woman working as a health care volunteer is murdered by Islamic gunmen.
1/18/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 1 Muslim gunmen kill a 68-year-old man and injure his son.
1/18/07 India Nayidgam 1 0 A mechanic is abducted and beheaded by the Mujahideen.
1/18/07 Afghanistan Paktika 1 5 A suicide bomber kills an Afghan soldier.
1/17/07 India Wagoora 1 0 Local Mujahideen shoot an electrical employee to death.
1/17/07 Thailand Yala 1 0 A 42-year-old Buddhist scrap dealer is shot dead by Muslim terrorists in front of his home.
1/17/07 Thailand Songkhla 1 0 Muslim radicals murder a Buddhist rubber-tapper.
1/16/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 2 Islamic militants kill a village chief with a roadside bomb.
1/15/07 Thailand Pattani 1 0 A man is shot to death by radical Muslims.
1/15/07 Thailand Yala 1 1 A 58-year-old Buddhist man is murdered by Islamists in an attack that also leaves his wife injured.
1/15/07 India Hajan 1 0 Islamic terrorists shoot dead a man shopping at a market.
1/15/07 India Sumbar 1 0 A civilian is abducted by the Mujahideen and shot to death in captivity.
1/14/07 Pakistan Matta 3 0 Two girls and their mother are killed in a mine attack by local Taliban.
1/14/07 Thailand Pattani 2 0 A married couple is murdered by Islamic radicals at the entrance to their business. The man is decapitated. A note pinned to the body says, 'We kill all Buddhists.'
1/14/07 Thailand Yala 1 0 Muslims gun down another Buddhist civilian.
1/14/07 Pakistan Butkhela 1 1 Pro-Taliban militants shoot an Uzbeki man to death.
1/14/07 Thailand Pattani 1 5 Islamic militants bomb a Thai military vehicle, killing one soldier.
1/14/07 Thailand Pattani 1 0 A 31-year-old man is shot off the back of a motorcycle by Islamic terrorists.
1/13/07 Thailand Pattani 1 0 Islamists murder a Buddhist policeman on his way to work.
1/13/07 Dagestan Aimaumakhi 1 0 A policeman is gunned down by suspected Islamic rebels.
1/13/07 Thailand Yala 1 0 A Buddhist firefighter is shot to death by radical Muslims in front of his office.
1/12/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 Militant Muslims gun down a village guard outside his home.
1/12/07 Thailand Pattani 2 0 Two Buddhist men are murdered by Religion of Peace gunmen in separate attacks.
1/12/07 Thailand Yala 1 0 A 62-year-old civilian is gunned down by Islamic terrorists as he is carrying his 2-year-old grandson on a motorbike.
1/11/07 Indonesia Poso 1 0 A police officer at a funeral for a terrorist is beaten to death by an angry Muslim mob.
1/10/07 Somalia Mogadishu 1 0 Islamists fire a rocket into a home, killing a family member.
1/10/07 Philippines General Santos 6 23 Six people, including two young children and two woman, are killed in a suspected Abu Sayyaf bomb attack on a lottery office and market.
1/10/07 Thailand Pattani 1 1 A female teacher is shot to death by Islamic militants on her way to school.
1/10/07 Philippines Cotabato 1 0 Muslim militants kill a garbage collector with a bomb.
1/9/07 Pakistan Jacobabad 2 0 Two brothers are shot to death in a coordinated terror attack concerning an issue of sexual impropriety.
1/9/07 Thailand Pattani 1 0 A janitor is murdered by Islamists shortly after dropping his daughter off at school.
1/9/07 Pakistan Hangu 1 0 A newspaper journalist is beheaded by Islamic militants.
1/9/07 Pakistan Qamber 2 0 A man kills his sister and her lover in an 'honor' killing.
1/8/07 Thailand Songkhla 1 0 A Buddhist teacher, brutally beaten into a coma by a Muslim mob seven months earlier, finally expires.
1/8/07 India Indergam 1 0 A 9th grade student is shot to death by the Mujahideen.
1/7/07 Somalia Mogadishu 1 1 Islamic militants kill a young girl with automatic weapons fire.
1/7/07 Afghanistan Khost 4 2 Two women and two children are blown to bits by Islamic bombers.
1/7/07 India Andergam 1 0 A 16-year-old student is gunned down in his home by Islamic radicals.
1/7/07 India Baramulla 2 0 Two civilians are murdered by the Mujahideen. One has his throat slit.
1/7/07 Pakistan Mansehra 1 0 A young woman is murdered by her brother for pursuing an education. The brother claims she 'met Allah's destiny.'
1/6/07 India Shopian 3 23 Three people are killed in a Mujahideen grenade attack on a market.
1/6/07 Afghanistan Khost 1 0 A security official is shot to death by religious extremists.
1/6/07 India Dangiwacha 1 0 A civilian is gunned down on the job by the Mujahideen.
1/5/07 Somalia Mogadishu 1 0 An Islamic militant tosses a grenade into the street, killing a civilian.
1/5/07 Pakistan Tando Adam 1 0 A young man guns down his aunt on suspicion that she was engaged in adultery.
1/5/07 Ethiopia Kofele 1 0 A Christian is beaten to death by Muslims with a metal bar.
1/4/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 1 Muslim gun down a Buddhist teenager.
1/3/07 India Kandi 1 2 Islamic rebels ambush a security patrol, killing one member.
1/3/07 Somalia Jilib 2 2 An Islamist stages a Fedayeen attack, killing two unsuspecting Ethiopians.
1/3/07 Thailand Yala 2 0 A 70-year-old man is gunned down, along with his son-in-law, by Islamic militants.
1/3/07 Pal. Auth. Beit Lahiya 3 0 Hamas ambush a car carrying Fatah members, killing three of them.
1/2/07 Pakistan Chak Saboo 2 0 A married couple is burnt alive in front of their children because the woman was kidnapped and raped.
1/2/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 An anti-terror Muslim leader is gunned down by Islamists while leaving a cemetery.
1/1/07 Afghanistan Herat 2 1 Religious extremists murder two policemen with a bomb.
12/31/06 Thailand Bangkok 3 40 Jemaah Islamiyah bomb New Years Eve celebrations in the capital, leaving three people dead and forty injured.
12/30/06 Thailand Yala 1 0 Islamists gun down a government official.
12/30/06 India Pampore 2 3 Lashkar-e-Taiba militants fire into a market, killing a civilian and a security guard.
12/30/06 Sudan Kutum 5 0 The Islamic Republic of Sudan stages an air force bombing run over a village, killing at least five civilians.
12/29/06 Thailand Pattani 1 0 Muslim radicals gun down a 50-year-old storeowner in his shop.
12/29/06 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 A village defense volunteer is ambushed and murdered by Islamists.
12/29/06 Pakistan Damadola 13 6 Thirteen people are killed when al-Qaeda backed militants stage a rocket attack on a village.
12/29/06 Thailand Yala 2 0 Two Buddhist teachers are shot, brutally dragged from their truck and set on fire by militant Muslims.
12/29/06 India Srinagar 1 0 Islamic militants trigger an IED blast in the heart of the capital.
12/29/06 Dagestan Makhachkala 1 0 A religious leader is murdered by Islamists.
12/29/06 Yemen Saada 5 0 Shiite radicals open fire on a military checkpoint, killing five Yemeni soldiers.
12/28/06 India Nadihal 1 0 A civilian is shot to death by the Mujahideen.
12/27/06 Thailand Pattani 1 0 A man is brutally murdered by radical Muslims while having tea in a shop.
12/27/06 Afghanistan Takhtapul 1 3 A Pakistani truck driver is killed in a Taliban ambush.
12/27/06 Thailand Yala 1 0 A Buddhist civilian is gunned down by radical Muslims.
12/27/06 Thailand Yala 1 0 A 52-year-old farmer is shot to death by Islamic terrorists.

Still think it has nothing to do with Islam?

Ellyllions
03-29-2007, 11:22 AM
No, Shultz, it's all our fault.
Haven't you been reading the posts here? Every single one of those incidents was because the United States "invasion" of Iraq.

It has nothing to do with Islam, all of those folk were only Muslim by coincidence. They were really poor ignorant helpless people who are in such turmoil over the atrocities against the 3rd world innocents in Iraq that they had no other ideas on how to be heard. They don't know any better.....they can't possibly be guilty because they're helpless, and ignorant....and stuff.

(*please note the thinly veiled sarcasm I tried to pour into that post)

BigBadBrian
03-29-2007, 12:12 PM
No, Shultz, it's all our fault.
Haven't you been reading the posts here? Every single one of those incidents was because the United States "invasion" of Iraq.

(*please note the thinly veiled sarcasm I tried to pour into that post)

Exactly.

Just like the 650,000 deaths in Iraq since the invasion are ALL the fault of the US.

Sgt Schultz
03-29-2007, 01:09 PM

More civilians were killed by Muslim extremists in two hours on September 11th than in the 36 years of sectarian conflict in Northern Ireland.
source (http://cain.ulst.ac.uk/issues/violence/death95w.htm)

Islamic terrorists murder more people every day than the Ku Klux Klan has in the last 50 years.
source (http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/shipp/lynchingyear.html)

More people are killed by Islamists each year than in all 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition combined.
source (http://www.crisismagazine.com/october2003/madden.htm)

FORD
03-29-2007, 01:27 PM
What was your source for that other mile long string of shit?

FORD
03-29-2007, 01:33 PM
More civilians were killed by Muslim extremists in two hours on September 11th than in the 36 years of sectarian conflict in Northern Ireland.
source (http://cain.ulst.ac.uk/issues/violence/death95w.htm)

Islamic terrorists murder more people every day than the Ku Klux Klan has in the last 50 years.
source (http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/shipp/lynchingyear.html)

More people are killed by Islamists each year than in all 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition combined.
source (http://www.crisismagazine.com/october2003/madden.htm)

Might have to call BS on that last one ;)

I don't see any hard numbers quoted (like the other two sources above), and since it's a right wing Catholic publication (which voluntarily prints Prick Santorum propaganda) one might think they might be just a little biased to downplay the Spanish Inquistion.

Of course nobody would expect that :D

bueno bob
03-29-2007, 01:39 PM
I guess you can go around and around all day long...no major religion is exempt of wholesale slaughter to propegate itself.

Considering what's known of Islamic extremists, though, and in the interest of keeping on topic, I doubt this woman wearing a T shirt with a picture of a bomb-strapped Allah is going to piss off any more fanatics than would normally be pissed off about any number of other things on a day to day basis, anyway...

And there it is...

Nitro Express
03-30-2007, 12:30 AM
It's easy for a person like Ford to judge someone and make comments on the internet why that person's actions were wrong when the person doing the critisizing hasn't lost a loved one to the acts of Islamic terrorists.

It's also interesting to note the more moderate Islamic people do very little to publicaly criticize the terrorists in their religon or their acts.

Nitro Express
03-30-2007, 12:43 AM
When someone wants to kill me, my family and destroy the country I live in, I consider them an enemy worth killing regardless of their religiouse beliefs.

Now let's use detective tactics 101. Gee, all these killers are Muslim. Hmmmmmmm. In the case of 9/11 it was Sunni Muslims mostly from Saudi Arabia with their opperations being based in Afganistahn. Ok. Now can someone explaine why in the hell we invaded Iraq?

Shouldn't we be hunting down some Sunni Muslim assholes?