PDA

View Full Version : Wynona Judd files for D.I.V.O.R.C.E.

Diamondjimi
03-29-2007, 01:29 AM
Wynonna Judd files for divorce after her husband's arrest on sex charges
ADVERTISEMENT

Tue Mar 27, 07:09 PM EST
Kristin M. Hall

By Kristin M. Hall

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - Wynonna Judd said she filed for divorce Tuesday from her estranged husband, Dan R. Roach, after his arrest in Texas on sex charges involving a minor.

Roach was arrested Thursday in Abilene and charged with three counts of aggravated sexual battery against a child younger than 13, according to Nashville police. He was expected to be extradited to Nashville, said police spokesman Don Aaron.

"I am obviously devastated," Judd said in a statement posted on her website. "Our family will pull together, begin the healing process and hopefully - by the Grace of God - become stronger. We will move forward with our faith, family and our friends to find resolution to this difficult situation."

The couple were married in November 2003.

Judd said she cited irreconcilable differences as a reason for divorce. A copy of the filing wasn't immediately available.

Roach had been receiving treatment for drug and alcohol addiction at a rehabilitation clinic in Buffalo Gap, Texas, since Feb. 21, Judd said.

The 42-year-old country singer has sold nearly 30 million albums as a solo artist. She sang with her mother, Naomi Judd, as the duo the Judds. Her solo hits include "No One Else on Earth" and "I Saw the Light."

- ------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a believer in the one bullet theory.

One fuckin 44 cal. bullet to the brain of every kiddie fucker on the planet. How's that for a deterrent.

Bang !

Case closed.

MERRYKISSMASS2U
03-29-2007, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by diamondjimi
[b]
One fuckin 44 cal. bullet to the brain of every kiddie fucker on the planet. How's that for a deterrent.

How is one bullet going to kill thousands of people?
:confused:

Diamondjimi
03-29-2007, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by MERRYKISSMASS2U

http://www.hempcity.net/cannabisshops/indica/hempcityholiday2004/image030.jpg

Late night ,Bro ?

;)

:D

FORD
03-29-2007, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by MERRYKISSMASS2U

Ask the Warren Commission.

binnie
03-29-2007, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Ask the Warren Commission.

LOL!!

They're being brought back together to investigate the origins of the Iraq invasion....

Diamondjimi
03-30-2007, 12:29 AM
Happy Birthday Binnie !:D