PDA

View Full Version : Let's help a great kid out

Ally_Kat
03-30-2007, 12:02 AM
There's a great kid who needs your help, and your help isn't much effort at all. In fact, all it involves is an email.

My friend's 13-year-old cousin lost his dad and his aunt within 3 months of each other to Huntington's Disease. After which, he threw himself into fundraising and charity work for the disease. He organizes his own events, he raises substantial amounts of money, and he does this on top of his schoolwork, sports, and music activities.

Now he's been nominated in a contest where he'll get recognition and a prize. He's made it along so far and is the youngest by many many years.

All you need to is send an email along the lines of My vote for best carer - Daniel Pascoe to bestofcornwall@c-dm.co.uk

That's it.

There is no vote limit, so you can send numerous emails (and please feel free to do so!)

The closing date for the competition is March 31st.

Having lost two people in the same time frame, I don't think I could be doing what he is doing as quickly after as he is doing it. He's really a great, selfless kid and I know we're all about piss and vinegar (and that I'll get a 'this is gay' remark), but I had to pass it here since I know we're many and hope that maybe a few wouldn't mind helping.

Dr. Weenis
04-04-2007, 03:49 AM
Ally...this isn't gay.

But I am, or am I? I do know that your voice sends shivers through my penis like ice water through my veins.

Kudos to this little fucker, that takes moxy, and balls with the bounciness and size of those circular aerobic trampolines.
I have emailed 50 times so far, and will email for this kid until the skin comes off my fingers.

My life for this kid.
And come back to hitchworld1969.com.

Your pal,
Dr. Penis

Dr. Weenis
04-04-2007, 05:02 AM
Ally---

The contest is over, as I found out when I got emails telling me as such.

Does this little dude have relatives he's living with and such?
Cuz I think I'd like to adopt him.

Serendipity,
Dr. Penis

p.s.----come back to hitchworld1969.com

Anonymous
04-04-2007, 06:01 AM
Missed it... dammit! :(

Cheers! :bottle:

chi-town324
04-04-2007, 06:57 AM
missed it too

Ally_Kat
04-04-2007, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Weenis
Ally---

The contest is over, as I found out when I got emails telling me as such.

Yeah, the army went down shortly after I posted the thread. Trust me, I was cursing under my breath.

Antman
04-04-2007, 09:16 PM
Well, how'd he do?

Ally_Kat
05-21-2007, 12:24 PM
Hey guys. I know it's a month and a half after this was finished, but I just got some word about Danny. He's been busy fundraising and utilizing the troops that my friend's family forgot that they didn't tell us across the pond!

Daniel won his category of best carer. Then from there, he went on to be the winner among the winners of all the categories. That one was judged by this panel of organizers and sponsors.