PDA

View Full Version : Discussion level

lhnlhn
03-30-2007, 08:30 AM
I know I'm new on this site, I've only posted one thread, but I'm allready sick and tired of reading comments on threads without bumping into words like Fuck, asshole, shitface!!!
I know I used the word Fucked in my thread regarding Daves so called profile on Myspace, but afterwards I felt bad using it.
I'm not trying to say that you guy's should stop using words like that, it's just to much!!!;)

JJMcClure
03-30-2007, 08:32 AM
It's "too much", for fuck sake...

bueno bob
03-30-2007, 08:33 AM
Well fuck, man. Now I feel like an asshole.

Shit.

bueno bob
03-30-2007, 08:33 AM
Seriously, if you need the fuckin' kid gloves on, the Teletubbies website is just right down the road to the left...

kastco
03-30-2007, 08:36 AM
Maybe try out Hagars site where you can discuss Cabo, faggy pants and Hagar boning Mikey in the bung hole.

bueno bob
03-30-2007, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by lhnlhn
I'm not trying to say that you guy's should stop using words like that, it's just to much!!!;)

Then why bother to make a post about it, especially in Main?

Hello?

lhnlhn
03-30-2007, 09:04 AM
OK, it's "too much", easy now guys!!!

bueno bob
03-30-2007, 09:07 AM
:rolleyes:

FLUSH IT.

EEASCURLY
03-30-2007, 10:09 AM
What, and give up classic names like "Dickface McSlapnutz". . . .NO FUCKING WAY !!

BTW - Using profanity is the way us tormented Dave/VH Reunion fans can rid ourselves of angst. That, and punching the clown in the bathroom.

Matt White
03-30-2007, 10:17 AM
www.carebears.com

Fuckin' crybaby.....................:p

lhnlhn
03-30-2007, 10:24 AM
Go fuck yourself!!!
Happy now!!!???

Plexi Head
04-03-2007, 01:39 AM
I know I'm new on this site, I've only posted one thread, but I'm allready sick and tired of reading comments on threads without bumping into words like Fuck, asshole, shitface!!!
I know I used the word Fucked in my thread regarding Daves so called profile on Myspace, but afterwards I felt bad using it.

You forgot my personal favourite : CUNT.

This word marries quite well with FUCKING CUNT which is what you are.

Diamondjimi
04-03-2007, 01:55 AM

FUCKFUCKITYFUCKSHITBASTARDASSHOLEGUNTLICK!

FORD
04-03-2007, 02:34 AM
I'm sending this fucking thread to feedback, where you shitfaced assholes can cuntinue to fucking bitch about it all you fucking goddamn want.

binnie
04-03-2007, 03:47 AM
Can I be the first person to use the word CUNT in this thread?

Ahhh fuck Ford already used it.......

Anonymous
04-03-2007, 03:50 AM

This may be the funniest post I ever read.

Cheers! :bottle:

binnie
04-03-2007, 03:53 AM
Next week:

"I've noticed that people are having too much fun on this site. I know that I had fun in one of the threads that I posted in, but I regret it now and I'd like to be able to browse this site without running into people having so much fun."

lhnlhn
04-03-2007, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
This may be the funniest post I ever read.

Cheers! :bottle:

Glad I made you laugh!!!

fryingdutchman
04-03-2007, 05:05 AM
I believe the door you want is just down the hall...

Look for the "VH Links" sign.

You candy-ass faggot.

:rolleyes:

Wawazat
04-03-2007, 05:57 AM
Discussion level :confused:

Aw crap

Terry
04-03-2007, 07:28 PM

If you're that fragile then this MAY not be the place for you.

I mean, God Bless, but what the fuck, you know?:D

Dan
04-03-2007, 07:51 PM

So you are the one Who ordered TheCreamOfSomeNiceGuy.:D

lhnlhn
04-03-2007, 08:04 PM
Jesus Christ!!!.....
End of "Discussion" please......

Rebel
04-03-2007, 09:24 PM

I agree 100%. It can get pretty fuckin ridiculous, some folks need to grow the hell up.

lhnlhn
04-03-2007, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Rebel
I agree 100%. It can get pretty fuckin ridiculous, some folks need to grow the hell up.

Are you serious!!!???, because I'm not sure wether to laugh or cry anymore!!!
P.S.: I'M NOT A CRY-BABY!!!:)

Dan
04-03-2007, 11:12 PM
Are you serious!!!???, because I'm not sure wether to laugh or cry anymore!!!
P.S.: I'M NOT A CRY-BABY!!!:)

Have you been to Zealand?

Jimmy Jingles
04-04-2007, 03:53 PM

Have your balls dropped yet?

Just curious.

Fucking Mary.

Terry
04-08-2007, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
Have your balls dropped yet?

Just curious.

Fucking Mary. :lol:

Nickdfresh
04-09-2007, 01:29 PM
I miss ol' Dickface McSlapnuts...

I wonder if the old bastard kicked...

PETE'S BROTHER
04-09-2007, 01:38 PM

i've never seen anyone use swear words on this fucking site