View Full Version : Jordan's Queen Joins Thousands in Protest

lucky wilbury
04-30-2004, 01:49 AM
http://www.lasvegassun.com/sunbin/stories/w-me/2004/apr/29/042905548.html

Jordan's Queen Joins Thousands in Protest
By FADI KHALIL
ASSOCIATED PRESS

AMMAN, Jordan (AP) -

Jordan's Queen Rania joined thousands of Jordanians in a mass street protest Thursday against a failed plot by an al-Qaida-linked terror cell to launch attacks in the capital, Amman, that officials say would have killed tens of thousands.

The queen, wearing a white and orange shirt and blue jeans, held hands with students during the 2-mile march that ended at the parliament building where protesters burned pictures of al-Qaida founder Osama bin-Laden.

The protest was the largest in recent history and attracted tribal leaders, businessmen, political activists, Muslim and Christian clerics and students from across the kingdom.

Conservative estimates put the crowd figure at 20,000, while Rania's office said 80,000 people joined the march. The official Petra news agency said 250,000 protesters turned out.

It followed Monday's airing on state TV of a 20-minute video carrying confessions of suspected terrorists who said they were plotting al-Qaida's first chemical bomb attack in Amman against Jordan's secret service building. Other bombing targets included the U.S. Embassy and the prime minister's office.

The tape caused widespread fear throughout Jordan, a moderate Arab nation that is closely allied to the United States, holds a peace treaty with Israel, has a large Palestinian population and enjoys relative stability in the volatile Middle East.

"No for terrorists in Jordan," protesters chanted to the beating of drums.

The queen released a statement saying: "I believe the silent majority has started to speak out against terrorism in a first-of-its-kind demonstration in the Arab and Muslim world on this scale."

When the demonstrators reached parliament, they burned pictures of bin Laden, his alleged Jordanian associate Abu-Musab al-Zarqawi, the leader of the foiled plot, Azmi al-Jayousi, and his accomplices.

High Life Man
04-30-2004, 09:57 AM
Isn't it funny how none of the major US news shows or papers are covering this?

Seems pretty important to me...oh, but wait, it doesn't fit their agenda.

alexpgrimes
04-30-2004, 10:14 AM
I guess dubya' doesn't care about this.

High Life Man
04-30-2004, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by alexpgrimes
I guess dubya' doesn't care about this.

Oh, I'm sure he does. It will bring more people into the light and see his cause.

But the news networks would rather live in their world of denial.

FORD
04-30-2004, 04:59 PM
You mean the same networks that have been kissing his ass since the 2000 campaign?

High Life Man
04-30-2004, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by FORD
You mean the same networks that have been kissing his ass since the 2000 campaign?

What channels have you been watching, FantasyLand TV?

Katydid
05-01-2004, 11:08 AM
I like George W. Bush, support George W. Bush, and pray for him to make the right choices for our country. I also know that he prays every day.

He is an oilman and he understands that the country needs oil for us and our posterity. Soldiers were not forced to go to Iraq...there is no draft now. They love our country and went over there to free Iraq from a cruel, inhuman dictator. The world mistook the USA's kindness and peaceful nature for weakness and stupidity. So they thought they could run over us and bring terrorism over here. I think people around the world respect us more now than they did before...Doesn't mean they have to like us.

Weapons of mass destruction or not, the USA only made Iraq better for the people. The armchair analyists and bleeding heart liberals should leave the big stuff to Professionals. They only do a disservice to USA and make us look like a bunch of idiotic cowards; If they dissapprove of US policy, why don't they hit the golden door and go over there and sympathize with the terrorists in person. I didn't see Micheal Moore or Susan Sarandon going over there to be human shields...Hell, Micheal Moore is too lazy to even shave he'd fit right in.

I admire President Bush for upholding his family name. And being called a COWBOY should be a compliment to the AMERICAN WAY...Hell, the people who made this country were COWBOYS, INDIANS, FIGHTERS, BOOTLEGGERS, WOMEN, PREACHERS AND POLITITIONS. If we bow down and don't stand up and fight what do we leave our posterity?

FORD
05-01-2004, 11:25 AM
Yeah keep parroting that propaganda, straight from the FAUX talking points :rolleyes:

Upholding his family name? It's obvious you don't have the first fucking clue about what the "glorious" Bush family name has done to this country. Consistent treason against the American people since the 1930's is the best way to sum it up in one sentence.

I would encourage you to do your homework and not accept what those fucking trailer dwelling neanderthals over in Freeperville is the truth.

Katydid
05-01-2004, 11:45 AM
FORD, Treason is a very serious charge against the President of the USofA...

If you have proof let's hear it. Tell your sources so we can check them out.

Perhaps you are confusing Treason with the president working with the CIA and getting into the inner circle of terror??? You don't get into the innerworkings of a dictator or foreign country by being a churchmouse. Could Kerry understand that? Don't think so. He was not brought up with a father who was President, and have access to years of professional politics. That's like a kid trying to be a football player in 7th. grade...while some started with PeeWee league at 5...

FORD
05-01-2004, 12:05 PM
No, this is what I consider treason....

Prescott Bush funding Adolf Hitler's rise to power in Germany.

Prescott Bush and his young protege Richard Nixon helping Nazi war criminals escape prosecution after the war, and helping some of those very Nazis to move into America.

The CIA, founded by Prescott Bush and his associates the Dulles brothers funding themselves through international drug smuggling which was a principal reason for US involvement in Vietnam, which led to the deaths of 58,000 Americans.

George Bush Sr. negotiating with Iran terrorists who had declared themselves enemies of the USA in October 1980 - when he had no authority to speak on behalf of the US at all - convincing the terrorists to continue the Teheran embassy hostage situation, in order to manipulate the 1980 election.

After the election, George Bush Sr supplied these same declared enemies of the United States with weapons, while also funding and arming terrorists in South and Central America, funding this operation with cocaine smuggling - better known as "Iran-Contra"

Oddly enough, Bush Sr was also arming Saddam Hussein at the same time, and encouraging him to fight the Iranians. And if he decided to test his chemical weapons on the Kurds... oh well, no big deal.

Meanwhile, Bush Sr was also using his CIA web around the world to create an uprising of Afghanistani terrorists to keep the Russians busy in Afghanistan. Problem is they couldn't trust the Afghans to run the operation themselves. George nominated the son of one of his closest friends from Saudi Arabia. That man's name? OSAMA BIN LADEN

And where was Bush Sr on the morning of 9-11-01? At the White House with Dick Cheney. Which was odd, with Junior out of town and all.
He left early in the morning though, because he had a board meeting to get to in Washington DC. His Carlyle Group business partners were there including.......

members of the Bin Laden family!

Yep. that's right. When the WTC came crashing down, George Bush Sr was hanging with Osama's relatives.

Pure coincidence, of course :rolleyes:

And that's just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the treasonous nature of the Bush Criminal Empire.

Katydid
05-01-2004, 12:44 PM
Ok, that looks good on paper...But what are your sources??? Are they reliable sources??? Can you give us dates and publications to lend authenticity to your bizarre claims. SO that we can decide for ourselves (which is an American birthright) whether they are based on reliable sources, or just some trumped up bullshit from his detractors.

FORD
05-01-2004, 12:58 PM
Like I said, do your homework. The information's been out there for years, for the most part. It's not easy to sum up years of research on the Bush Criminal Empire into just a couple of paragraphs.

Here's one that I left out though. The fact that John Hinkley, like Osama Bin Laden, was a son of a George Bush business associate. The Hinkleys were another oil family from Texas who had relocated to Colorado. Oddly enough, Neil Bush (who would later get in trouble himself for ripping off savings & loans) was scheduled to have dinner with Steven Hinkley on March 31, 1981. The dinner party was cancelled when Steven's brother put a bullet in Neil's dad's "boss" the previous day.

The so called "Reagan" administration was already Bush's team, with only Don Regan being a Reagan loyalist from his days as governor of California. Bush Sr picked the rest of them.

So the speculation is whether Bush meant to have Reagan killed, or whether it was intended as a warning to remind Ronnie who was really in charge.

I would say that plotting a Presidential assassination would qualify as an act of treason. And given Bush's long term employment with the CIA (as well as being the agent in charge of the failed "Bay of Pigs" invasion of Cuba), this may not have been Poppy's first involvement with a Presidential hit. And yes, he was in Dallas Texas on 11/22/63. Can't account for his whereabouts either.

Katydid
05-01-2004, 02:11 PM
Like I thought. You have no proof, only heresay from radical liberals who write books and columns, or foreign presses who wish to discredit the pres.

They are nothing better than reading the cash registar movie star rags...

And as true to fact...

Surely Americans are not that gullible to believe that bs.

FORD
05-01-2004, 02:43 PM
I'm not going to do your work for you. You can either look the facts up, which are readily available, or you can choose to remain in ignorance and believe the lies that Sean Hannity and the Oxycontin addict ram down your throats. But if you choose to stick with the lies, don't say you weren't warned when this country becomes a full blown fascist state.

To use the analogy of a frog in a pan of water being slowly brought to a boil, I would say we're on medium high right about now. I anticipate the tempertature will hit 212 degrees Fahrenheit right about mid October unless people like yourself wake up.

Katydid
05-01-2004, 02:54 PM
Well PNAC 666 Washington State liscense plate...Should Americans take as fact what you are telling us???

We have been warned about the ANTICHRIST who tries to put his numbers on our heads and hands our whole lives...

If there is a large following who supports your views, we're in trouble.

Soon we won't be able to buy and sell without those numbers.

(Just an example of the mass hysteria people can generate with wrong assumptions. )

We need to get facts...Tell us are you a Christian or an Antichrist or Atheist?

pete
05-01-2004, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Katydid

I cannot believe you're back!!!!

Don't start spewing your Jesus garbage.

You crazy bitch!

Katydid
05-01-2004, 03:16 PM
There are groups of people who study "Conspiracy Theorys" just like there are groups of people who believe in UFOS, and KNOW where there are hidden gold, etc. Just like people who study horoscopes, and talk to the dead, and study magic.

It gives them comfort thinking they know "something" no one else knows.

They spend hours reasoning out these things, and connecting events while trying to prove their cases.

It's nothing more than political gossip.

Katydid
05-01-2004, 03:41 PM
Pete, I pity the fool that thinks it's cool having a baby drinking beer.

Katydid
05-01-2004, 03:47 PM
The David Lee Roth Army Wall has BIBLE READINGS which I post on Sundays. And can see and hear Mass.

King David is our Patron Saint.

We straighten out HETHERNS, ANTICHRISTS, PEDOPHILES, AND FART PATROLERS.

Visit us by just clicking on The Wall on the DLR Army Homepage.

Jesus Christ
05-01-2004, 04:10 PM
The David Lee Roth Army Wall has BIBLE READINGS which I post on Sundays. And can see and hear Mass.

King David is our Patron Saint.

We straighten out HETHERNS, ANTICHRISTS, PEDOPHILES, AND FART PATROLERS.

Visit us by just clicking on The Wall on the DLR Army Homepage.

Oh My Dad :rolleyes:

And people wonder why so many no longer believe in Me these days?

Verily should Satan be burdened with such "spokespeople" for his side. :(

Jesus Christ
05-01-2004, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by pete
I cannot believe you're back!!!!

Don't start spewing your Jesus garbage.

You crazy bitch!

Verily Simon Peter, she is indeed spewing garbage, but please do not associate it with Me. :(

pete
05-01-2004, 04:18 PM
Pete, I pity the fool that thinks it's cool having a baby drinking beer.

What is pitty born of ignorance?

pete
05-01-2004, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
Verily Simon Peter, she is indeed spewing garbage, but please do not associate it with Me. :(

No offense intended.

FORD
05-01-2004, 04:23 PM
Well PNAC 666 Washington State liscense plate...Should Americans take as fact what you are telling us???

Yes, because it is fact.

We have been warned about the ANTICHRIST who tries to put his numbers on our heads and hands our whole lives...

That is correct. There will be a first beast and a second, who will command worship of the first beast. The neocon traitor shitbags of PNAC who surround George Bush Jr command worship of Ronald Reagan as if he were the Messiah. Now let's look at the names:

RONALD
WILSON
REAGAN

GEORGE
WALKER
BUSHJR

I assume your redneck home school parents taught you to count to 6?

If there is a large following who supports your views, we're in trouble.

My views?? this is reality. These fucking traitorous fascists are trying to establish the very one world corporate fascist state which Bible prophecy warns about. This ain't about liberal vs conservative. It's about opening your eyes and seeing the truth that's in front of your face

Soon we won't be able to buy and sell without those numbers.

(Just an example of the mass hysteria people can generate with wrong assumptions. )

I am a Christian. I try to live by the example of Jesus Christ, and by His teachings. And there is no member of the Bush family past or present who could ever honestly make such a statement.

Katydid
05-01-2004, 04:45 PM
Not naming any names, but somebody told me that you posted under "Jesus Christ, Satan, Ford, Name, and others."

How can we trust you to tell us the truth?

Have you ever considered an exocism?

FORD
05-01-2004, 05:06 PM
So is Pocatello in the Mormon half of Idaho or the Nazi half? I always forget

Katydid
05-01-2004, 05:18 PM
Thanks Ford for the fun today. You cheered me up. I'm seldom off on Sat. work 50-62 hrs. a week.

Carry on dummy...