PDA

View Full Version : Todays My Birthday !!!

Steppenwolf
04-03-2007, 11:21 AM
Their was marlin brando,eddie murphy who else?Somebody say Happy birthday to me it would make me happy,because my life has totally fell apart in the last two months.And the only thing keeping it together is listining to van halen

binnie
04-03-2007, 11:53 AM
Well, Happy Birthday then brother!

VanHalener
04-03-2007, 12:30 PM
Keep your grip on things, man! Happy birthday!

ThrillsNSpills
04-03-2007, 01:32 PM
wife left you?
lost your job?
has your daughter run off with a rock musician.

Is life one big bummer and you feel like ending it all?

boom boom boom boom tsh tsh.
(chords to runnin with the devil)

YEEEEOW !

happy birthday

fryingdutchman
04-03-2007, 01:41 PM
Wow...

An autobiographical birthday thread.

Unchainme....you've been de-throned!

Happy Birthday anyway....and stay away from the sharp things and tall buildings.

Steppenwolf
04-03-2007, 03:21 PM
THANK YOU ALL,REMEMBER WHEN THINGS GET TOUGH KEEP IT TOGETHER.after what has happen to me I ,m one who can detest to this saying.I,don't want to tell you...what has happened.So let me relate to a memorie of mine in the past.In 1983 I thought that micheal anthony was the coolest dude and when I got older keep him as a role model when I watched the Jump video at a rock club in N.Y.I was 19 at the time and dated the feakest chicks from the club La,mours.May I recommend the book" the world is flat' If your into computers its the coolest book.Thank you again...

fryingdutchman
04-03-2007, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Steppenwolf
THANK YOU ALL,REMEMBER WHEN THINGS GET TOUGH KEEP IT TOGETHER.after what has happen to me I ,m one who can detest to this saying.I,don't want to tell you...what has happened.So let me relate to a memorie of mine in the past.In 1983 I thought that micheal anthony was the coolest dude and when I got older keep him as a role model when I watched the Jump video at a rock club in N.Y.I was 19 at the time and dated the feakest chicks from the club La,mours.May I recommend the book" the world is flat' If your into computers its the coolest book.Thank you again...

Oh....and stay off the meth, too.

:rolleyes:

Now I'm sorry I posted in this thread.

bantonelli
04-04-2007, 10:46 AM
Their was marlin brando,eddie murphy who else?Somebody say Happy birthday to me it would make me happy,because my life has totally fell apart in the last two months.And the only thing keeping it together is listining to van halen

....And your point is? All your other threads have been dumped - get a clue.

FORD
04-04-2007, 04:05 PM
I swear to Christ there should be a mental competency test before you can post on this board.

Wawazat
04-04-2007, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by FORD
I swear to Christ there should be a mental competency test before you can post on this board.

I just hope that's not going to be retroactively.

DavidLeeNatra
04-04-2007, 07:10 PM

that would mean bannings for most of the mods and some webbies, too :D

hideyoursheep
04-04-2007, 09:00 PM

I'd prefer the "don't ask, don't tell" policy...

chi-town324
04-04-2007, 09:25 PM
hope it was a good one

bueno bob
04-05-2007, 03:42 AM

They lied to you, man. It wasn't really your birthday. It's the BCE coming down on your ass. Yours, mine...everyones. It's almost as if the place doesn't want us to actually show up and state our claim, you know? I don't, but in regards to the days of birth we all share, don't we all just share them, anyway? What's different about being the same? Did you grab it? Up for a nice salad? I was, but then the bowl dropped, Shaun yelled CAT and I missed the savings throw.

It's just all the same when you get right down to it, but you have to look UP to see what I'm down with, right?

bueno bob
04-05-2007, 03:43 AM
Well...you know...that and then some, anyway.