PDA

View Full Version : [b]Fifth Graders[/b] arrested for having sex in the classroom

Little Texan
04-05-2007, 12:25 AM
Link (http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=6326914)

Louisiana fifth graders accused of having sex in classroom

April 4, 2007 04:26 PM CDT

Louisiana fifth graders accused of having sex in front of classmates

LOUISIANA (NBC) Five fifth-graders in northern Louisiana face criminal charges after authorities said four of them had sex in front of other students in an unsupervised classroom.

The students were arrested Tuesday at the Spearsville School in the rural town of Spearsville, Louisiana.

Two 11-year-old girls, a 12-year-old boy and a 13-year-old boy were charged with obscenity which is a felony.

An 11-year-old boy, who allegedly acted as a lookout for teachers, was charged with being an accessory.

Authorities said the incident happened March 27 at the K-12th school.

School officials say a teacher is normally in the fifth-grade class, but had left to attend an assembly inadvertently leaving the students unsupervised.

The class, which had around 10 other students, was alone for about 15 minutes according to school officials.

"When no teacher showed up, the four began to have sex in the classroom with the other elementary students in the classroom with them," said Union Parish Sheriff Bob Buckley.

It took a day for authorities to find out about the incident.

"One of the students in the class talked to a high school student and told them what happened. That student immediately went to the teacher who went to the principal," Sheriff Buckley said.

The students, who were not identified because of their age, were released to their parents.

The students have been suspended from school until their court date.

Posted by Chantelle Janelle

Ally_Kat
04-05-2007, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by Little Texan

School officials say a teacher is normally in the fifth-grade class, but had left to attend an assembly inadvertently leaving the students unsupervised.

That's grounds to get fired around here.

But what part of "the teacher isn't here, so let's randomly have sex in front of everyone" made sense to these kids?

DLRdelight!
04-05-2007, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
That's grounds to get fired around here.

But what part of "the teacher isn't here, so let's randomly have sex in front of everyone" made sense to these kids?

seriously. " no teacher guys who wants to have sex!" what has happened to kids these days??

bueno bob
04-05-2007, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat

Well, it's Spearsville, Louisianna...that should say it all...

:D

FORD
04-05-2007, 02:59 AM
Worst we ever got away with was getting high when the teacher left the classroom.

And that was in high school.

5th grade? Couldn't they at least wait until recess??

Dan
04-05-2007, 03:01 AM
Keep it in your pants,Kids.

bueno bob
04-05-2007, 03:38 AM
Criminal charges against fifth graders are a little...excessive, I think...

binnie
04-05-2007, 07:23 AM
Now why didn't I know girls like that at school?

nosuchluck
04-05-2007, 12:13 PM
What's a 13 year old kid doing in 5th grade?

sadaist
04-05-2007, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by nosuchluck
What's a 13 year old kid doing in 5th grade?

lurnin

BigBadBrian
04-05-2007, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Little Texan

"When no teacher showed up, the four began to have sex in the classroom with the other elementary students in the classroom with them," said Union Parish Sheriff Bob Buckley.

Hummers or Bumpin'-and-grindin'?

NathanRay
04-05-2007, 02:36 PM
For the Parents of the 11 year old girls I believe an honor killing/suicide are in order.

NathanRay
04-05-2007, 02:41 PM
Are You Smarter than a Fifth Grader? Do You Get laid more than a Fifth Grader??

mako_kimura
04-05-2007, 04:42 PM
This makes me very afraid. If this kind of crap keeps up, then the new generation's just gonna absolutely go straight down the toilet. But, it's the South, so what are ya gonna do?

TAKIN WHISKEY
04-06-2007, 09:43 AM
A 5th grader should be 10 when they start and in most cases 11 when they finish. I think the problem involves having 12 and 13 yr old inbreds in the classroom.

smaz
04-06-2007, 04:27 PM
Man, I need to get back to school...

Susie Q
04-06-2007, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by NathanRay
Are You Smarter than a Fifth Grader? Do You Get laid more than a Fifth Grader??

This is funny and sad, all in one breath. LOL

Seriously though....if this is how the youth of today are going to be....I fear my ass in the nursing home when I get older....I really, really do....

Mr. Vengeance
04-06-2007, 09:10 PM
What do you expect when the students range from 11-13 and the teacher likely has less than 6 teeth?

The south...gotta love those inbred hicks!

SA ME WHO
04-07-2007, 04:11 PM
Seriously, if this shit happened up here, not only would the kids be in trouble, but the teacher would be shit-canned immediately.

Doesn't show a whole lot of reason for us to be hopeful about the youth of tomorrow, does it? (While this story comes from the south, it's not isolated to that area of the country. Maybe not in school, but you should here some of the shit kids are getting into these days. It's ridiculous.)

Nickdfresh
04-07-2007, 06:15 PM
Sounds like it was some sort of special ed. resource room, judging by the ages and small class-size...

Nickdfresh
04-07-2007, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Hummers or Bumpin'-and-grindin'?

Dude, that's just a weird, borderline creepy, post...

Viking
04-07-2007, 07:22 PM
I realize that it's Looziana, but brothers still shouldn't be fucking their sisters like that. We already have enough slope-headed peckerwoods down here. And some of them are my in-laws. :D :D :D :D

DeadOrAlive
04-08-2007, 03:21 AM
They're that old and they're in fifth grade?? Dumbfucks.

Little Texan
04-08-2007, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by DeadOrAlive
They're that old and they're in fifth grade?? Dumbfucks.

Think that's bad? Their parents probably haven't even finished first grade, yet!