PDA

View Full Version : Hitchworld membership drive

Dr. Weenis
04-05-2007, 02:30 AM
First and foremost, this thread's purpose is to entice my mommy to come home. After that I will come to others houses, much like the angry child molester, and pick and steal away with them under my arms.
I will be coming for you, you know who you are, I do remember you. I love you and have missed the moments we've spent together.

But....

Years ago, in days gone by, my mother used to post here.
We'd speak of unforeseen accidents, she'd tidy up my genitals if a little poo were to be found there. She even got Hitch to adopt me.

She used to make fun of OBJ's with me.

Once, she even kissed my penis. You remember, don't you, mom?

How I long to rock gently, ever so gently in her loving arms, as she sings me "Questing for the Rock" by Tasha, Uniqua, and Tyrone.

Mom, come home, I won't mention you by name, if you don't wish to be my mom anymore. Please don't forsake me.

And if you were thinking of forsaking me...

My penis is now black, long, stronger than ever. I can pick up chicks by their pussies with the end of my nose and spin them around into sexual submission.

I bang black chicks now, so you know I've got game.

Mommy, I will scrape your feet with an emory board, make a stew out of the dead skin, eat it, and masturbate while doing it.

Can't you see how I love you, and only you?

www.hitchworld1969.com

If there is anything else I can do for you please don't hesitate to ask.

Your son who is gayer than two gay guys fucking in the park,
Dr. Penis

Dr. Weenis
04-05-2007, 02:37 AM
Mama, I made this for you.

http://www.hitchworld1969.com/CIRCLEofTRUST/topic.cgi?forum=1&topic=1512&start=0

::224::

::224::

Steve Savicki
04-06-2007, 10:20 AM
Who is hitch1969?

Sarge's Little Helper
Who is hitch1969?

hitch1969 is the Franchise Player of the David Lee Roth Army! If you think you matter.. you don\'t. If you think you are important.. think again. hitch1969 is the star of this show. He is the motherfuckin Jordan of these forums and dont you ever forget it!

Steve Savicki
Does hitch1969 deserve a sticky?

Sarge's Little Helper
Does hitch1969 deserve a sticky?

sticky this bitch immediately or YOU ARE FIRED! Show the brilliant hitch1969 the respect that member number 2 deserves.

Steve Savicki
04-06-2007, 10:25 AM
http://tormentedvhfans.com/feature/2003/09-feature.shtml

Diamondjimi
04-06-2007, 12:47 PM
:confused:

WTF?

Unchainme
04-06-2007, 02:01 PM
Who is Steve Savicki?

Dr. Weenis
04-06-2007, 02:22 PM
Steve Savicki is the internet's number one Laura Branigan fan.
He is the conveyor of all that is good in a world that has become increasingly unholy. That being said, don't drop the soap when you are in the shower with him. Or, don't get in the shower with him.

Matt White
04-06-2007, 02:43 PM
HA!!!

He got 'em!!!

Jimmy Jingles
04-06-2007, 02:47 PM
2% Penis

1% Feces

97% WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Steve Savicki
04-06-2007, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Weenis
Steve Savicki is the internet's number one Laura Branigan fan.
Not necessarily the entire internet's #1 fan, but http://www.aimoo.com/forum/postview.cfm?id=386834&CategoryID=85431&ThreadID=2758715

Susie Q
04-06-2007, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Weenis
First and foremost, this thread's purpose is to entice my mommy to come home. After that I will come to others houses, much like the angry child molester, and pick and steal away with them under my arms.
I will be coming for you, you know who you are, I do remember you. I love you and have missed the moments we've spent together.

But....

Years ago, in days gone by, my mother used to post here.
We'd speak of unforeseen accidents, she'd tidy up my genitals if a little poo were to be found there. She even got Hitch to adopt me.

She used to make fun of OBJ's with me.

Once, she even kissed my penis. You remember, don't you, mom?

How I long to rock gently, ever so gently in her loving arms, as she sings me "Questing for the Rock" by Tasha, Uniqua, and Tyrone.

Mom, come home, I won't mention you by name, if you don't wish to be my mom anymore. Please don't forsake me.

And if you were thinking of forsaking me...

My penis is now black, long, stronger than ever. I can pick up chicks by their pussies with the end of my nose and spin them around into sexual submission.

Mommy, I will scrape your feet with an emory board, make a stew out of the dead skin, eat it, and masturbate while doing it.

Can't you see how I love you, and only you?

www.hitchworld1969.com

If there is anything else I can do for you please don't hesitate to ask.

Your son who is gayer than two gay guys fucking in the park,
Dr. Penis

My BOY! When I saw the Uniqua, Pablo thingy...I knew it was a calling for me. ;) Glad to see you have upgraded to the Chocolate Mimosa pies. I know you love me and only me. By GOD, how long has it been that I have adopted you? 7 years..me thinks. Or something like that to which I have memory loss of. :)

I'll be going home to the homelands very shortly bubba. Be good, and don't take any wooden nickels from nickleback or hitch. Whichever comes first. hitch prolly cause he does have the small yet virle hitchcock. (OMG I forgot how to do the damn TM. Jaysus Mighty, I have lost the touch or touche'!!)

::224:: big boy.... ::224::

Hugs, Kisses, and wedded blisses...
Momma:)

Ozzy Fudd
04-06-2007, 05:19 PM
Jesus Christ...I have never LMAO so much, SusieQ my sister you better git back home to yer youngin ya hear.

Viking
04-07-2007, 07:18 PM
Orriginally posted by Dr. Weenis:

Brotherman, I've split a small forest of black oaks in my day. Remember, kids - it's the quality of the quim that counts, not the color. I've nailed everything but Eskimoes and albinos, and as long as my joystick is still attached, they're in perpetual danger, too. If you follow Uncle Viking's example, then you'll discover that life is a virtual Baskin-Robbins of sexual gratification.

Yes, I am an unrepentant, consummate poonhound. :killer: :D

Dr. Weenis
04-08-2007, 10:13 AM
Viking---

I hear ya. I hear ya.

I was thinking this morning when I woke up, it being Easter and Jesus and all that stuff Sunday about saying grace.

I have now decided that I will say grace outloud prior to fucking women.

"Bless us o Lord, and behold the clitoris, constructed with your divine plan, a wondrous fleshy gift of pleasure
A bounty of meat curtains, a heavenly pagina of deliciousness,
Creator of all things good and kindly I appreciate the pussy I will soon penetrate, through Christ our Lord"

"Amen"....

And on the third day,
Dr. Penis