PDA

View Full Version : O'Reilly and Geraldo nearly come to blows live on FAUX!!

FORD
04-06-2007, 12:35 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_BVWd5rf9sM"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_BVWd5rf9sM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Geraldo looked like he was about to drag Falafel Boy outside. Too bad he didn't. :D

(PS - sorry for disabling the embed. I don't want the corporatists taking this down before ya get a chance to see it!)

Guitar Shark
04-06-2007, 12:54 AM
That was pretty entertaining. :D

It's funny, I think Geraldo is a huge tool, but at least he stands up for what he believes in. And O'Reilly is more transparent than ever these days. Whenever anyone with enough brain cells actually starts to make a valid point, O'Reilly instantly becomes hostile, yells, and turns it into what we just saw there. It's his only defense.

FORD
04-06-2007, 01:07 AM
Maybe Geraldo, as his last name IS Rivera, is picking up on the fact that all this immigrant bashing only seems to apply to immigrants who speak Spanish and have last names like.......well, Rivera for example.

You don't hear O'Reilly calling out Irish drunk drivers.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
04-06-2007, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Whenever anyone with enough brain cells actually starts to make a valid point, O'Reilly instantly becomes hostile, yells, and turns it into what we just saw there. It's his only defense.

You've obviously never smelled his armpits.

Dave's PA Rental
04-06-2007, 02:02 PM
I cant understand why you would waste your time watching Fox News. Life is to friggin short.

FORD, you are promoting O'Reily's show, and Fox News. Free commercial.

Rush proved that there is a market for broadcasting ignorant hate. It gets very high ratings. They sell commercials and make alot of money. That is their agenda. To make money. By appealing to the lowest common denominator in small, angry people who want to blame everyone else for their lot in life. Along with all the rich, selfish assholes who can't get over the fact that there will always be people who take advantage of charity, so in their eyes, no one should get it.

Just don't watch. It's really that simple. Ratings go in the shitter, and he's off the air.

PlexiBrown
04-06-2007, 02:13 PM
Both of those guys are tools.

Nickdfresh
04-06-2007, 02:35 PM
Here's a link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_AGpbZhxl8) since the embed no longer works...

spitfire ace
04-07-2007, 09:40 AM
Yeah I came across this clip on Live Leak this morning. Sadly its all too common over here in the uk and happens all the time. We are literally over run with illegals.

scamper
04-07-2007, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by PlexiBrown
Both of those guys are tools.

bump

studly hungwell
04-07-2007, 08:12 PM
This whole scene was probably staged since both are Fox employees. It would have to be scripted. I say O'reilly should get an award. I especially like his "mail" segment where a fetus always writes in to say how much it liked his Factor For Kids book. He's silly.

FORD
04-07-2007, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by studly hungwell
This whole scene was probably staged since both are Fox employees. It would have to be scripted. I say O'reilly should get an award. I especially like his "mail" segment where a fetus always writes in to say how much it liked his Factor For Kids book. He's silly.

Wouldn't surprise me.... actually it reminded me a little of Geraldo's old pre-Jerry Springer talk show. My favorite episode of that one was when he had the Nazi skinheads on and one of them busted his nose.

Unchainme
04-07-2007, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Wouldn't surprise me.... actually it reminded me a little of Geraldo's old pre-Jerry Springer talk show. My favorite episode of that one was when he had the Nazi skinheads on and one of them busted his nose.

Dude..Wheres that youtube?

studly hungwell
04-07-2007, 08:26 PM
The only thing I dig about O'reilly is when he goes after fucked up judges. Thats the only good that I see come out of that show. Most of it is moral grandstanding.

FORD
04-07-2007, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
Dude..Wheres that youtube?

Just looked. It ain't there :(